All Comments on 'Mine...Yours Pt. 09'

by payenbrant

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Better than ever

Glad your back with this incredible story.

SmutolSmutolover 9 years ago
Well u made us wait very long :<

Any thoughts about estimated time of submitting next chapter?

praitorianlord11praitorianlord11over 9 years ago
Always good

To see someone back in action on a very interesting story line like this. Can't wait to read more!

cliuincliuinover 9 years ago

Can wait to read more , maybe another work with Max too.

willieonewillieoneover 9 years ago
Oops

I meant to give you five stars but hit the one instead but know I wanted to give you so many more. Loved this installment and look forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I love this story, thank you for the new chapter. Looking forward to more😀

RedRhythmicSerpentRedRhythmicSerpentover 9 years ago
Welcome back!

Enjoying your story, happy you're getting back to it. Keep up the fine work and thanks!

bearsladybearsladyover 9 years ago

Such a good chapter that made me give a happy squirm. Have to say I'm not liking Mother very much for putting that condition on Marid (and yes, I looked djinn up. Um....wow). Judge Roberts is a major douchie, asshat. Glad Greg and Hildy have talked and cleared the air.

Now, what a MAJOR revelation for Greg with the 'thing' in the room. He's locked himself away instead of the other way around? Curious to see what is he going to do with that info with all the other hits coming at him.

@ anon who hit the wrong button. I've done that before and have always been able to change it and vote higher. It won't work the other way, but you might want to try it.

SmutolSmutolover 9 years ago
2nd afterthoughts

We estabilished that both our hero and hes familiar feel each other emotions. It seem that part of him responsible for sexual temptation ( or similar) might be still locked so he so far does not act in this direction. But her beying very sexual race would feel strong temptation to him and probably other humans and that would be very often. Why not make him taste that ( or maby even deal with that) through her? Not only see her excited but also feel it to extent? Would be interesting if there would be also a difference since for her it could be linked with simple need as recharging her energy battery :) and simply physical while he would remember it as more emotional stuff. Plz dont make us wait so long as before

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
He's back!

Another post of a totally awesome story. Was beginning to worry you had dropped off the face of the earth.

Welcome back.

And thank you for continuing to write, I really enjoy this story.

maxd01maxd01over 9 years ago
Inturestin' (Long slow drawl)

Man you ruined this with all the gooey, gushy, kissy, kissy stuff man. I am going to have to watch a horror show to reset my brain now... Sheesh, I mean really...

Interesting twist or two there ol' boy I must say. The father of the hottie is the one who sentenced him? You are nicer than I am since depending on the character I was using he might have considered ripping the judges arm off and feeding it to him.

The visit from her father was rather interesting though I feel rather sorry for Greg. Even with what you are showing of his powers he keeps getting deeper and deeper in the supernatural realm. William the Terrible? Why is he terrible? It can't be his sense of humor since he doesn't have one... Why not Ivan the Bearable? That would be better. (smirk)

As far as the whole werewolf not driven to find a soulmate? Le Gasp!!! You destroyed the entire genre with that one. I am utterly horrified that you could do such a thing.

Oh well, enough of the snippyness and it is good to see you posting again. I know, work, holidays, sick as a... Wolf (snort) yada yada yada. What eve, talk to the hand and all that.

P.S. Very good job if you couldn't tell by my comments. So when is the next chapter coming out? I mean you do owe us for hiding for so long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nice

If the Judge knew he was innocent, why did he convict him. ha, better question is that if he knows Greg is innocent why does he hate him??

And a huge thanks for the no one soul mate crap, as if , 6-7 billion people on earth and one mate.if you could meet and scent 10 people a second that would still take over 200years to meet everyone, but every 30 years there would be a new generation,and then would have to start over, so then never.duh.

loving it. keep them coming

Canadian Cowboy

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hildy's daddy

I don't feel the need to say how awesome it is to see this story is still afloat and how I enjoyed reading this chapter, I obviously am happy, and did enjoy.

What has me bothered now is the alpha, what's his beef with our mc? Because I guess he isn't inherently evil and believes he had reason to do what he did... Perhaps he knows something we don't yet? Or something like that?

Also Lucretia's and Greg's feelings seem to be working out up to now since they balance each other and all that, but how are they going to deal with it when he steps out of his cave and starts feeling normally? Will they be stable by then? Doesn't seem likely.

Anyway, good work. Had me worried for a while now :)

willieonewillieoneover 9 years ago
Grrrr!

I am helpless to resist I MUST re read this installment! Sigh only a new chapter will stop the urge. hint! hint!

superfeluously_esuperfeluously_eover 9 years ago
Outstanding!

Making Hildy's dad the judge was pure genius! Never saw that coming ;) What comes next with this will be really interesting.

Still a little confused about the intimacy between Greg and Lucretia. They've been together for some time and really like each other, they kiss, sleep in the same bed holding each other, and yet nothing intimate has really come about. Now I'm not necessarily saying it's bad thing. I feel that because sex is left out, the story sort of has more depth to it.

Thanks for posting!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Yay!

It made my night to see this new chapter. Can't wait for the next, love the story and your writing.

HerLittleGuyHerLittleGuyover 9 years ago
Ditto what Anonymous said...

I too was glad to see a new chapter. I sure hope you continue this series soon. It's getting pretty interesting.

And some day soon, I'm going to have to try that cookie recipe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Outstanding!

The story is great! I hope the next chapter is out soon.

johntc24johntc24over 9 years ago
wonderful writing

really enjoying your story. Thanks

barbette_sgbarbette_sgover 9 years ago

OMG!!! Thank you for writing! It's a whole different take on the nonhuman genre but surprisingly refreshing. Nicely done, sir! Hope to see more chapters in the future :)

didthat123didthat123about 9 years ago
Watch out Stephen King!

I have been a member for a while and can say that I have been looking for a non-human series for a while. Your story not only keeps the reader interested in the main character, but also in all the characters...bravo! What I think makes your writing fun to read is the idea that a writer (you) can write about beautiful women (creatures) and not have to sex it up. A lot of times writers like to spend to much time describing every detail of a character, in this case females and lose the most important part of the so called character...personality! I look forward to your writings, and hope I don't have to wait long. Ok one question, is Greg and Hildy going to go any further?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Thank you so much!

Wonderful story so far, can't wait for the next chapter!!!! Please hurry =)

QueijadaQueijadaabout 9 years ago
Wonderful

Loved the story so much i actually read everything so far in one sitting. Hope to see more chapters up soon.

ms904191ms904191about 9 years ago
good one

I think that you should post the next part sooner rather then later

my patience is runnning thin day by day

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
trying to paitently wait on the next chapter.

have read it several times and would really enjoy reading the rest of the story... one of the best that i have read.....

ms904191ms904191about 9 years ago
welll well

Since you are so hell bent on not submitting the chapter on literotica please could ya send me a pdf i can provide the email

it may solve my curosity problems ;)

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 9 years ago
hit by lightning 7 times

The guy that was hit by lightning at least seven times?

Forest Ranger.

Loved his job so much that he considered it acceptable risk.

ClunketyClunketyalmost 9 years ago

I really like how you've pared back the stream-of-consciousness to make it easier to read and you've managed to do it without skimping on Greg's personality. This is one of those rare writings that get better. Sometimes people put everything they have in that first chapter and the rest is crap. Good job. Really.

JasonRTaylorJasonRTaylorover 8 years ago
Felt the anger

Well that's awkward. Could you imagine if they'd gotten together though?

Talk about problem in-laws!

I keep waiting for the tipping point that will change the two 'roommates' into lovers and instead more interuptions barge into thier intimacy :(

Still very much enjoying the story!

Jason

skyink93skyink93over 8 years ago
Bs

He has his justice back. He should've used his power to rip the judges heart out and tore off his head. I know, a bit too quick, not enough suffering. But you cannot play around with powerful individuals.

skippersdadskippersdadalmost 4 years ago
love it

I love it keep on the story , and forgive the ass hats and the death threats, I have read some comments but see no reason for the threats ,they must be jealous.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Published on amazon

Found a more complete and finished version of this on amazon, kindle. Read and enjoyed it there. If possible, go download and read it.

ForgecoldironForgecoldironabout 3 years ago
Oof That could have turned messy.

He may be the Alpha wolf, But I think Greg was about to rearrange his anatomy severely.

SuperNaturalWoman94SuperNaturalWoman94almost 2 years ago

Why are you getting death threats? I love your story btw, I could give you a better compliment but I am not that good at those. I do read a lot though and your story is one that I’m really enjoying and your world building has been good as well as the characters!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous