Mineral Oil Enema Toil

Story Info
Single mother eyes a handsome nurse for her daughter.
3k words
3.96
9.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Germaine Pullman was a full-time student studying to be a registered nurse. His identical twin sister Geannie had just finished cosmetology school and often loaned him the money he needed to catch up on his bills.

It was like any other night at the local hospital.

At times it was busy, other times it was slow. It was a slow night in the ER, which allowed Germaine to study for an upcoming state exam. He was memorizing a section on digestive disorders when a fellow nurse interrupted him.

"Pullman," she said. "You're up."

Germaine closed his text book and went with Trish, his co-worker and fellow nursing student.

Trish was of Italian descent (her surname a sports car manufacturer) with cute brown eyes and dark, straight hair.

Her scrubs were blue; her shirt was covered in Disney princesses from various animated films.

Germaine followed Trish to the ER waiting room.

"What's the deal?" he asked Trish.

"Got a woman here with abdominal pain."

"So, send her to an urgent care walk-in."

"You're going to want to take this one, Pullman."

"How so, Ferrari?"

"I know you like big butts. This woman in the ER has an incredible behind."

Germaine thought about big booty dancers he used to spend money on at bikini bars and strip clubs.

"Abdominal pain, huh?"

"Could be IBS," Trish said, "or a sensitive stomach."

"Abdominal pain is common with food allergies, like lactose intolerance. I'll give her a few fast-acting dairy relief caplets, and send her on her way."

Trish paused at the ER waiting room threshold while Germaine met with a mid-aged African-American woman sitting with her head resting on her hand, her feet crossed at the ankles, her purse on her lap.

"I'm Nurse Pullman," Germaine said. "I just need two forms of ID and your current healthcare provider."

The woman looked up at him and smiled. He could only see her full pink lips and the tip of her wide nose.

She had on a black baseball cap with her shiny hair in a ponytail sticking out of the back.

She was wearing what looked like a grey long sleeve, V neck, button-up knitted sweater. She had on black sweatpants with white drawstrings and off-white sneakers.

There was nothing special or particular about her.

"This way," Germaine told her.

When the woman stood up and turned around to grab her purse, Germaine finally understood what Trish was talking about. The woman's butt was colossal, so huge that the sweat pants did a terrible job at hiding her posterior.

Keep it together, he thought. She's a patient, not a dancer.

When they entered an examination room, Germaine sat on the rolling stool at the computer work station while the woman sat down near the examination table covered with disposable, white medical paper.

"This is your primary provider?" he asked.

"Yes," she said. "It's through the state."

She put her purse on the examination table, took out her cellphone and checked her text messages.

Germaine looked at the woman again.

Okay, Teah Jones. What's the problem?"

Teah lowered her cellphone and looked at him.

"I can't dookie."

"You can't..." He held back a snicker. "Dookie?"

"It's stuck in my butthole, and it won't come out."

"Do you have a gastroenterologist?"

"Yes. Jarvis Angeles."

"How long has it been since your last bowel--"

"A week," Teah answered promptly.

God Almighty, Germaine thought. I'm afraid to take a look inside of her. But, if it's bad, she may need to visit radiology.

"Dr. Angeles is unavailable?"

"He recently got married. He's out of the country."

Teah stood up and put her cellphone down.

"Let me show you."

"That's not necessary," he showed his hands.

"You're a nurse, aren't you?"

"Ma'am, it's okay. I believe."

"Call me Teah."

"Mrs. Jones, please. Just put on the gown."

Teah's voice was stern now.

"You need to see this."

Germaine couldn't look away as she took down her sweatpants, exposing her thick thighs with some traces of visible cellulite. When she turned around, Germaine's jaw hit the floor. Her ass was an inverted heart shape.

The knitted sweater was more like a bodysuit with a snap closure in the crotch area. She undid the snap closure and farted. She groaned as she used her manicured hands to pull her buttocks open, exposing her anus to him.

Germaine moved in on the stool and got a good look at her butthole as it slowly opened up, revealing a dark, shiny wall of fecal rock. Germaine tried to fight down his erection, but it was no use. Her condition was serious.

"Do you see it?" she asked him.

Germaine rolled back over to the work station.

"You willing to take some x-rays tonight?"

"I don't care. Just help me get this hard poop out."

Germaine breathed out through his nose. It was going to be one of those nights. He removed a blue patient gown from the nearby shelf and handed it to Teah.

"Slip into that and we'll get started."

Teah finished undressing as Germaine left.

Trish decided to join Germaine down in radiology to see how things with the big butt woman were going.

The radiologist wasted no time putting Teah's x-ray up on his light board. He used a pen to illustrate.

"See that mango-shaped object? That's her stool."

"That's impossible," Trish said. "It's too big."

"Well, there it is. That's what's causing her pain."

Trish nodded her head in unbelief.

"How does a woman get this constipated?"

"It's not uncommon," Germaine said.

The radiologist asked Trish, "Haven't you ever taken a dump that felt like giving birth to a newborn baby?"

"During and after my period," Trish stated, without shame or hesitation. "But, this thing is inhuman. How can she function? I'd be going crazy if something that big was blocking my digestive tract."

Germaine said, "The obstruction appears to be from prolonged constipation, which leads to hard, dry stool getting stuck in the rectum. I've seen the condition with substance abusers and elderly people."

"We're not talking about a Lincoln Log," Trish said.

Germaine bobbed his head, his mind made up.

"I'm going to help her get it out."

"That turd is the size of my fist. It would take a chisel, a jackhammer, or Bobby Brown's fingers to remove it."

"No person, namely a woman, should have to suffer like that. I'll prepare a mineral oil enema for her."

While the radiologist collected x-rays, Trish watched Germaine write in his medical log on his clipboard.

"You like her, don't you?" Trish asked.

Germaine left radiology with Trish following.

When they got back to the nurses station, Germaine first mixed pure psyllium husk with prune juice and sent Trish to give it to Teah.

Teah drank it down. Germaine arrived and asked Teah to get on the examination table and lay on her left side.

Teah asked Germaine if Trish could leave.

After Trish left, Germaine went to work on Teah.

"Relax," he told her, working the applicator inside.

Teah felt warm fluid being pumped into her rectum.

"You single?" Teah asked Germaine.

"You looking?" he countered her question.

"I don't think your wife or girlfriend would like the fact that you're playing around in another woman's ass."

"It's my job," he said, "and I'm not playing."

Germaine removed the applicator.

"All done. You may wanna stick around here."

Teah sat up, feeling some of the enema fluid drain back down toward her anus, and for that reason she closed up her butthole tight. She watched Germaine throw away the enema applicator and remove his latex gloves.

"You got a first name?" Teah asked.

"Yeah," he said, but nothing else.

"Your first name is 'Yeah'?"

"It's Germaine, and I'm single."

"I have a daughter around your age."

"You have a daughter?"

"Just one. After giving birth to her, I said no more."

"Why?" he joked. "Did you poop while you pushed?"

"Yes," Teah answered him.

Germaine frowned. He didn't see that coming.

Teah grinned, batting her eyelashes at him.

"But, I bet you see a lot of that stuff."

"I do," Germaine said. "But, what you've got inside of you right now is not normal." He rolled his stool over to her with his clipboard on his lap. "How can you function with something like that inside of you?"

"Nothing new to me. I've been passing these blockage beasts since before I graduated from high school.

"Is it hereditary?" he questioned further.

"My mother has," Teah said. "So does Hannah."

"Hannah?" he asked.

"My daughter. I think she'd like you, Germaine."

"I don't like anybody, Mrs. Jones."

"I told you to call me Teah."

"Except maybe my sister. Come to think of it, she's the only person I enjoy being around."

"You're very close to her, aren't you?"

"Of course. She's my identical twin."

You have an identical twin sister?"

"Yes. Geannie."

"Germaine and Geannie. That's cute."

Teah felt her turd pushing on her tender orifice.

"It's almost time," she said to him.

Germaine pointed to a nearby door.

"Bathroom's right over there."

Teah got off of the examination table and went to the main door instead. She locked it and returned to him.

"Nurse Ferrari told me you'd help me."

When Germaine looked up again, Teah was right next to him. He could hear her tummy gurgling. He looked down at her bare feet on the floor; her pedicure was pure perfection, glossy pink nails with white French tips.

"You like feet?" Teah asked. "My ex-husband used to worship my toes. He was a big freak. Are you freaky?"

Germaine got up and went over to the bathroom door.

"Mrs. Jones, if you need to go, do it now."

Without another word, Teah removed her patient gown, exposing her nude body to him.

Oh my holy God, Germaine thought.

"I wanna poop naked."

Teah moved toward the bathroom door and turned to face him, so that he could get a good look at her.

"This bowel movement I've got inside of me will be like natural childbirth, Germaine. Since you're a nurse, you won't mind helping me deliver this food baby."

Germaine was checking Teah out.

Look at her body, he thought. Why did her husband leave her? I'd never walk away from an ass like that!

Teah's breasts hung a bit low, but the nipples were still perky and swooped on the ends. Her thighs were so thick that they rubbed together when she walked.

Her tummy had a bit of baby flab from having Hannah, but her midriff was still notable. Her waist was tapered like she was wearing a corset. Her buttocks were amazing.

Germaine stared at her behind, wanting to open up her butt cheeks and watch her squeeze out that mango-sized poop wad. It made his penis throb to think about it, but he wanted to remain professional with her.

Teah sat on the toilet and cat stretched, arms over her head as she peed. She leaned forward with her elbows on her lap, her legs apart, sitting there like a man does.

"Grab my cellphone," Teah said to him.

Germaine snapped out of the trace, went back to the examination table, and found Teah's cellphone.

Germaine handed it to her and left the bathroom.

Back at the nurses' station, Trish watched Germaine stare at his open text book; wasn't taking any notes.

"How's mango butt doing?" Trish jokingly asked.

Germaine shut his textbook and moved it aside.

"That woman is way too friendly. She stripped naked right in front of me. She told me she likes to poop nude."

"So, she's in there giving birth to that stone fruit?"

"She's been in there in 20 minutes."

"Better check on her," Trish suggested.

Germaine retuned to the examination room and found Teah sitting naked on the chair, wearing only her sneakers.

"You done?" he asked.

Teah stood up and grabbed him by his scrub shirt.

"You said you were going to help me, Germaine."

"I gave you the enema. You do the rest."

Teah pulled him into the bathroom and shut the door.

"What kind of nurse are you when you sit around and get paid to do nothing? I'm in terrible pain and you're out there chatting it up with that white girl."

"What do you want me to do?" Germaine asked.

Teah boldly cupped his groin area. She keep her eyes locked with his as she felt for his erection.

"You were looking at my butt the moment I stood up."

Germaine couldn't speak or move as he stared into her dark brown eyes, and then into her lush, pink mouth to see that she was wearing a transparent retainer.

"Then, when I showed you what was stuck in my ass, you got even harder. Don't play these bullshit games with me, young man. If you're lusting after me, just be honest."

Germaine bobbed his head, agreeing with her.

"You're going to help me," Teah said. "You're going to do the job that you get paid for by helping me get this poop out, Nurse Pullman. She turned around, got up on the toilet seat and squatted down. "Get your stool."

Germaine grabbed latex gloves, retrieved his rolling stool, shut the bathroom door and sat down on it.

He put the latex gloves on and opened her cheeks.

The dark, solid turd was pressing on her anus and had it opened to the size of the silver dollar.

Germaine seriously thought that her anus would gush blood after stretching open to release her poop wad.

"You got gloves on?" Teah asked him.

"Yes," he answered.

"Put your index and middle finger into my pussy."

Germaine did this and already felt the turd through the tissue of her vaginal wall.

"Use your fingers to help move it while I push."

Teah bore down with urine dripping from her open vulva lips, the poop wad expanding her anus gradually.

Germaine watched in awe with a rock hard dick as Teah passed quite possibly the biggest bowel movement in human history, and Germaine was there to witness it.

The mango-sized poop wad dropped into a bedpan on the floor before the toilet with a loud thump.

Germaine looked right into Teah's gaped anus and saw the pink tissues of her lower rectum just before her anus bunched up and closed, returning to its normal state, like she never shat that huge fecal mass.

Teah got off the toilet and walked away.

Germaine nudged the poop wad with his gloved finger to test hold hard it was. It rocked on the bedpan surface with the sound of a brass ball on a marble floor.

Then, he picked it up and looked at it. It had some cracks in the surface and had signs of undigested foods that were yellow, red, and even dark green.

Germaine left the bedpan in the bathroom and came back out of the examination room. Teah had her back to him, bent over, pulling up her sweat pants around her huge butt.

Germaine stared at her lovely ass while she put on her sweater-whatever and secured to snaps at the crotch.

Teah put on her baseball cap and picked up her purse.

Germaine just stood there as she approached him.

"I want to thank you for helping me get that thing out of my ass. It was been inside of me for a whole week."

Teah kissed Germaine on the cheek. She batted her eyelashes at him before she took out her cellphone.

"What's your number?" she asked.

"Huh?" Germaine said, bemused.

"Your phone number, dummy."

Germaine took out his cellphone, pulled up his setting and showed her his phone number.

"I'm going to text you later," Teah said.

"Why?" he asked.

"Like I said, I have a daughter your age."

"You're trying to hook me up with your kid?"

"You'll like her. Trust me."

"Does she poop like you?" he asked.

Teah smiled, showing her straight white teeth behind her transparent retainer.

"Baby, nobody can poop like me."

Teah left with her buttocks bouncing behind the black sweatpants, her anus sore from passing the blockage.

Germaine put the bedpan with the poop wad in the sink and invited his colleagues to come and look at it.

Germaine blocked the bathroom door first.

"At around 11:45 pm eastern standard time, a black woman in her mid-forties checked herself into the ER for abdominal pain. Radiology discovered a fecal mass in her rectum the size of a mango fruit. I administered a mineral oil enema to help loosen the stool. The result of her toil lies just beyond this threshold. Enter at your own risk."

Germaine moved aside and let them in. They paused before the sink and fell silent. Seconds passed with nobody speaking or moving, no reactions from any of them.

Then--BLUUHHH!!!

The radiology guy vomited into the nearby toilet.

Trish's eyes were wide, her hands to her mouth.

The others either laughed or jeered.

Germaine thought about Teah's open anus with the poop wad stuck in it. He gripped his erection in his scrub pants, shut his eyes, and imagined his penis sliding into her warm rectum after she emptied it out.

The next day, Germaine got a text from Teah telling him what Hannah looked like, where she would be on the college campus, and other information on her daughter.

Oddly enough, Germaine knew exactly who Teah was talking about. Hannah was in his evening science class and she usually sat up front near the instructor's desk.

Germaine thought it was strange for Teah to try to play matchmaker after he saw her naked. He wasn't thinking about Teah's daughter at all. He wanted the Real McCoy.

Germaine was cursed, fucked up for life. He should have never listened to Trish. He should have stayed in the break room and studied until his shift was over.

Germaine felt like he had to conquer Teah's pussy as well as her daughter's. He was curious about Hannah.

He wanted to see if the apprentice was as good a pooper as the professor. And, he would learn it the hard way.