All Comments on 'Minerva'

by Scotsman69

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Wow

Hot and nasty rough sex. I imagined I was her while I masterbated

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Nice one Scotsman 69,

a heady mix of trust and brutal sex. Well up there with your best, even if you were flying solo here. Cheers. -- UK CYNIC

wantonorgasmwantonorgasmalmost 14 years ago
I wish

I had a woman like Minerva

slutLslutLalmost 14 years ago
Captured again

That mixture of pain and wanton lust. The fear of pain but the tear of not getting satisfaction. It such a beautiful mixture. I almost wish i could keep away from your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
If…

If I could suspend all logical thought this might actually make sense. Since I cannot, it does not.

ASerbicWitASerbicWitalmost 14 years ago
A Pity

about your longterm editor/partner. It shows…Just one example, but a real clanger: "mouth opened to teeth-clenched rictus" . See what I mean? Many others besides, so get your partner back, or get someone else.

CritlitCritlitalmost 14 years ago
Agree

with the comments posted. A good story, but could have been edited with more panache and care. There are some excellent descriptions, but there is evidently backstory absent. Keep trying.

summersnightsummersnightalmost 14 years ago
Great work

Wonderful story ... as usual, Scotsman. Love your mixture of inflicting pain, but showing the human side as well, always careful, however, to keep within the proper boundaries. And always ensuring that her pleasure has a place amidst her pain, seeking to take her to new heights, unexplored limits. Edited or not, the story is very descriptive and holds the reader captive, looking for more. Kudos.

ejlsejlsalmost 14 years ago
You are the master...

at providing a view of pain and pleasure. This is just one of the many of your submissions that I enjoyed.

nomoretears00nomoretears00over 13 years ago
Okay...

this one got to me! It's been awhile since I've read a story that involved ginger root. The sex was rough, but not quite as dark/harsh. This one was different, maybe because it wasn't edited, but I liked this the best by far out of your BDSM stories.

yukiko6yukiko6over 13 years ago
You're the best!

Your BDSM stories always get to me, but this one is superb. I wish…oh, never mind. The way you respect the sub and yet you keep control like a good dom, and get off on the exchange of power. I like this very much.

CglaserCglaserabout 13 years ago
Sad but true

This never had to be a figment of your imagination.

This and SO much more. All. Everything.

CoryleaCoryleaabout 12 years ago
Excellent, as usual

I love the way your alter ego is humanely sadistic. He wants a lot, but his concern for his partner is always evident. So many BDSM stories are either terribly tame, on the one hand, or sociopathic, on the other hand. Thanks for treading the dirty-but-sane middle ground. :-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous