All Comments on 'Mines of Sonhadra - Stage 07'

by KarinaMacoy

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 4 years ago

This story continues to entertain and I'm still impressed with the creativity you put into it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

There's something about this story that's weirdly hotter than most for me.

Please keep it coming :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Awesome work

Finally it's been awhile since the last chapter. I am glad Lex is realizing that she must be the succubus assassin to conquer the enemies :)) I hope she kept doing that to many enemies to come because the writing potential is very high. Love it.

I love these stim battles and the creativity in this chapter as well. I suggest more live reaction from Lex rather than inside her own mind ;)

Please continue this amazing work because I see you have plots, systems, and characters made. Will come back everyday (since the very first chapter) to read the next one. And is it Lex's anniversary next month? :))

Goodluck~

purpleelfpurpleelfabout 4 years ago

I wish I could play this game.

cindyp1976cindyp1976about 4 years ago
So good

This story is so good and one of my favorites I have ever read and I am so glad you are continuing to post chapters unlike some authors that start great stories and leave us hanging. I can't wait to read the next chapter this story is so hot when you posted the new chapter I had to read the whole story again.

TanukiTanukialmost 4 years ago
Wonderful imagination and endearing heroine

I don't always love the sex, especially when crawly things are involved! But I love this story and adore Lex, I didn't even realize there was another chapter out! I wish the author had more time to write, because this story is so imaginative and unique. Well done!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKarinaMacoy@KarinaMacoy
I've always loved writing...when I figured out I was also a little kinky, I couldn't resist putting some of those fantasies into my writing. I'd be lying if I didn't acknowledge that I have a bit of an exhibitionist streak as well, so I just love to share those fantasies!