All Comments on 'Mini Me and the Redhead Physicist'

by ronde

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
A_BierceA_Bierce11 months ago

Thought you quit smoking that stuff. Hmmm...five stars, just because you wrote it so well, but geez!

Ravey19Ravey1911 months ago

Enjoyed it, a nice fantasy.

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4u11 months ago

To infinity and beyond, because that was right out there. Lucky he didn't drown in her pussy juice. A fun read.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

What a hoot! Thank you. I hold a PhD in astrophysics and wondered whether you would invoke conservation of energy when minifying (genuine physics term, LOL) mass to achieve superluminal velocity. Mini-starships to colonize the galaxy! Five normal size stars for you.

DwarfLord50DwarfLord5011 months ago

That was a lot of fun! It took me back to Saturday morning Syfy shows. Well done

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

A very entertaining story

Comentarista82Comentarista8211 months ago

Imaginative, funny and entertaining! 5

jlg07jlg0711 months ago

Very different story, and really glad for that happy ending. Wouldn't mind hearing more if the characters! 5*

Edhawk64Edhawk6411 months ago

Good fun read. Thanks for sharing.

HerHindHerHind11 months ago

This retired physics prof says, "5 stars and lovely tale!"

WilCox49WilCox4911 months ago

This really belongs in Humor and Satire--except that it's not quite satirical. Definitely fantasy, not SF.

.

I'm no physicist, but the physics is totally bogus. But you knew that already.

Comentarista82Comentarista8211 months ago

I had to say I appreciated how comically you wrote this, while avoiding making it excessively slapstick or too unbelievable. You certainly surprise me by your breadth of writing different genres well.

JuanTwoNoJuanTwoNo11 months ago

Quite a tale! Well told, too. I wonder how many kilotons of energy from that much mass would actually have to diverted, controlled and contained though. From what I understand, uranium and plutonium don't really contain more energy thanthe equivalent nass in other forns. They're just less stable, so the energy inherent is more easily released. 200 ponds of body mass should contain as much ebergy as 200 pound of plutonium. That's a lot of energy, for a sudden surge in any direction. We just have to presume a good fictional containment system. 5.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Roflol good one

LeFrog08LeFrog087 months ago

Delightfully funny.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzar7 months ago

A nicely creative, fun story.

Peapod41Peapod413 months ago

This was simply fun - all froth and bubbles, with a sombre message wrapped up in it.

That was the industrial military complex takes over budgets, lives and corporationd by stealth.

The storyline is predicated on this premise. The softening of the message though humour

somehow makes the countervailing point even stronger.

Small niggle: the word "taught" which means to instruct instead of "taut" which means stiffened.

That's thr problem with spellcheck and similar iterations It's simply fucking dumb. Mebbe A.I. will finally fix that.

Richard1940Richard19402 months ago

Well done Ronde, yet another well-written tale taking things to an expanded conclusion. Thank you yet again.

Peapod41 - I really had to look to find todays error but you did not disappoint - "corporationd" provided the opportunity to pour scorn on your criticisms. If you are going to set yourself up as as an expert it behoves you to abjure the errors you are criticising.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userronde@ronde
Women tend to be the central characters in my stories, because I find their complex personalities to be fascinating. My stories come from my life experiences or the thoughts inspired by people I have met. I am an avid fan of history and especially the history of the America...

story TAGS