Mini Me and the Redhead Physicist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't until she walked out the door that I did anything, and then I only did because I had to in order to not be crushed by her breast. There were steps going into the building, and when Rhonda started down them, I lost my grip on her nipple and slipped under her breast. The bouncing was a lot worse, and with each step, the bottom of her breast was mashing me into her bra enough I couldn't breathe very well.

I had to get back up, so I started looking for something to hold on to. Inside the building, I couldn't see much inside her bra, but outside, a little light found its way inside the open neck of her blouse. When I looked up, I could see some wrinkles on her nipple bed.

It was hard to crawl up over the rounded end of her breast, but once I did, I used those wrinkles like you would the bumps on a climbing wall. Rhonda seemed to be breathing a little faster. Her heart was beating faster too.

When I got myself pulled up to her nipple again, it was a lot bigger -- too big to get my arms around again. I knew my only chance was to climb higher and maybe be able to get my hands on the edge of her bra cup. It was a long walk from the building to the parking lot, so if I couldn't manage to get some way to hold on, I'd be suffocated by the time we got to her car.

I kept climbing, but it was easier now because I was high enough I could use the same wrinkles as foot-holds too. It was still tough going, but at least I wasn't holding all my weight on my arms.

It was when I was passing her nipple the idea occurred to me. I couldn't get my arms around her nipple, but my legs were longer than my arms. Cautiously, because Rhonda was still bouncing me up and down, I worked my way sideways until I could hook my left leg around her nipple. With one last pull, I got myself sitting on her nipple, then wrapped my legs around it, crossed my ankles, and squeezed my thighs together.

I didn't expect Rhonda to gasp and when she jerked, I almost slipped off, so I squeezed my legs tighter. Rhonda quietly moaned "Oh God" then, but she kept walking.

I was pretty comfortable then. I was still getting bounced but it felt more like the time I rode one of those mechanical bulls in a bar. I had both hands on the wrinkles of her nipple bed and I had my thighs squeezed tight, so I stayed on and I wasn't getting the breath squeezed out of me with every step.

After a while, Rhonda stopped walking and I heard her open her car door. When she slid into the seat, I got swung sideways, but I was ready for that. I just held on to the wrinkle in each hand and kept my legs together. I think she caught her breath again.

She didn't move much for a few seconds except to murmur "Stop that or I'll wreck the car."

"Stop what?"

"Stop squeezing my nipple so hard. You're making me get excited."

I chuckled because I knew then why there were wrinkles on her nipple bed and why her nipple had swelled up. I'd let my legs relax a little when Rhonda sat down, but I squeezed them together again and used my hands to shake her nipple bed up and down.

"I'm just holding on so you don't mash me with your boob."

Rhonda gasped and then moaned.

"No you're not. You're doing it on purpose because I told you I'm very sensitive there."

I relaxed my legs, squeezed them together again, and then chuckled when Rhonda caught her breath.

"You mean like this? Well it serves you right for shrinking me."

Rhonda didn't say anything more. She just started her car and I felt her breast sway as she pulled out of the parking lot.

Now, I'd decided this was fun, but I'm not dumb either. Each time I clamped my thighs around Rhonda's nipple, she sort of jerked and moaned, so I didn't do it again until I felt the car stop. I asked her if we were there yet and she said no, she'd just stopped at a stoplight. I started pulling on the wrinkles in my hands and clamping and unclamping my legs then.

Rhonda moaned again, and I felt pressure against my back. That pressure got tighter and tighter until I yelled "Hey, I'm getting mashed in here."

The pressure went away then and Rhonda whispered "I had to squeeze my boob because you're making me excited."

"Well, squeeze the other one or you'll suffocate me."

She didn't answer. Evidently the light changed because I felt the car moving again.

When Rhonda stopped at a second stop light, I squeezed her nipple over and over and she started to pant. I decided this was almost worth being only an inch and a half tall. I could tell by the way she was breathing and how fast her heart was beating that I was getting to her. I kept doing it every time she stopped until I heard her open the car door. Then, I squeezed my legs tight and clamped my hands on the wrinkles I was holding.

Rhonda gasped and I felt her jerk, but she didn't say anything. She seemed to be walking faster though. I assumed she was going inside her house, and when I heard her fumbling with her keys, I figured that was right. I gave her nipple a couple of really tight squeezes and felt her jerk her body after each one.

Once she got inside, I started to get bounced up and down really hard because Rhonda was almost running. I couldn't figure out what was going on until I heard the sound of a snap and then a zipper. A couple of seconds later, I got bounced hard into her breast when she laid down. I couldn't tell what she was doing at first, but when she whispered "Keep pinching me", I figured it out. Not being one to ruin anyone's fun, including mine, I started clamping and unclamping my thighs again.

It was interesting how fast it happened. I was just lying there, clamping and unclamping her nipple when she started to moan. It couldn't have been more than a couple of minutes before she cried out "Oh fuck". Once that happened, I had to hold on for dear life because Rhonda was bouncing up and down. She sort of screeched when I clamped my legs together tight.

It's a good thing I did that, because right after that screech, Rhonda started to shake and if I hadn't been holding on so tight, I'd have slipped off and down under her bouncing breast again.

Rhonda just lay there breathing really deeply for a while. Then she breathed, "Whew...that was different."

I chuckled.

"You should have been in here with me. You almost bucked me off."

"Well, I've never had my nipple pinched all the way home. I couldn't help it. I had to do something."

Rhonda's nipple had started getting soft, so I crawled over to her cleavage, then up out of her bra and blouse and sat on her chest.

"So, what are we going to do until Monday?"

Rhonda shook her head and if I hadn't caught her bra cup, she'd have tossed me off.

"Well, I can't just leave you here or I might lose you. I guess I'll have to keep you where I know where you are. Right now, I'm going to have dinner, so hop in my bra again so you don't get lost, and no pinching my nipple this time. Once was enough."

As I slid down between her breasts, I was grinning. Rhonda deserved to get punished for what she'd done to me, and knowing what I knew now, I wasn't going to make it easy for her.

I didn't do anything while she fixed her dinner. I just hooked my arms over her bra cups and watched through the opening in her blouse as she tossed a frozen dinner into her microwave. A couple of minutes later, I smelled that dinner and it made me hungry.

"Hey, Rhonda, do I get something to eat too?"

Rhonda pulled her blouse away so she could see me.

"I don't know if I have anything small enough you can eat it."

"Well, I'm thirsty too, so figure something out."

What she figured out was a tiny piece of her meatloaf on a knife and an eyedropper filled with water. I crawled out of her bra and onto her hand, and then she sat me on the table beside her plate. The piece of meatloaf looked as big as a pumpkin to me, and I couldn't do much with it except rip off pieces small enough to get in my mouth. When I wanted a drink, Rhonda would hold up the eyedropper and I'd suck on the tip like it was a soda bottle.

I've never been partial to frozen dinners but it did fill me up, and the water took away my thirst. When she was finished eating, Rhonda said "Back in my bra you go now. We'll watch a movie and then go to bed."

Rhonda turned on her television and then slumped down on the couch. It was kind of neat to lay there between her warm, soft breasts and watch the movie, though I didn't really care for the movie. I ended up taking a nap, and didn't wake up until Rhonda stood up and caused me to slide down her cleavage and into her bra again.

She stretched and in the process I slipped a little deeper between her breasts and had to claw my way back up on the front of her bra. Rhonda yawned and then sighed.

"I'm going to bed, and you better come with me so you don't get lost."

Once we were in her bedroom, Rhonda held her palm up to her breasts.

"Climb out and onto my hand so I can set you down. I have to change into my jammies."

I guess she had to take a leak too, because as soon as she put me on the nightstand, she went into her bathroom. When she came back out, she was wearing what looked like a T-shirt that came half way down her thighs. She sat down on the bed and looked me.

"Hmmm...where are we going to put you to sleep? I don't have a bed or blankets small enough and you'll just get lost in bed with me."

I grinned at her.

"I was warm enough all day. The same place oughta keep me warn tonight too."

"Between my boobies?"

I grinned again.

"Well, it was pretty comfortable there. Do you sleep on your back or stomach?"

"Oh, on my back always."

"Well, just put me in there and let me get comfortable."

It wasn't quite as snug between her breasts because they sort of moved to each side when she was laying on her back, but they were still close enough together I could snuggle in between them. Rhonda shut off the lamp and then told me good-night.

Everything was working fine until she rolled over on her side. When she did that, I slipped down over her left breast, missed her nipple when I went past, and ended up trapped between her shirt and her breast. I couldn't go forward, so I tried backing out of the trap and it worked. It took a lot of effort but it helped when Rhonda scratched her breast. I was free.

I started to worry then. I wasn't trapped, but I was still inside her shirt so if she rolled around much, I was in danger of being mashed. I had to get out of her shirt and someplace where I could at least get away if she moved again.

I felt my way down her tummy until I got to her hip bone and when the shirt wasn't rubbing my head anymore, realized I wasn't inside it. Somehow, probably as soon as she got into bed, it had slipped up around her waist. That was both good and bad. I wouldn't be trapped if she rolled over again, but I didn't have any landmarks except her. If I couldn't touch her anymore, I'd be wandering around under the vast expanse of her sheet and blankets without a clue as to where the hell I was. I could see myself feeling my way in the dark and not knowing I'd gotten to the edge of the bed before I fell off.

The only way to know where I was, was to stay beside her close enough I could still feel her with my hands. If she rolled back on her back, I might have a chance of getting back between her breasts. If she didn't I'd have to be content with just staying where I was until morning.

That didn't last long. Rhonda pulled her left thigh up and rolled over a little more. Luckily, I hadn't gone to sleep yet, so all that happened was I had to move a little to stay out of her way until she settled back down. Once she did, I started feeling around to figure out where I was now.

I'd been holding my breath when she started to roll over, and when I inhaled again, I figured out where I was. It took me a while to understand the stiff fringe hanging over my head wasn't some weird sort of underwear. I started feeling around to make sure, and was surprise that all I felt was skin. Rhonda wasn't wearing any panties and what I thought was fringe was really her pubic hair.

I was holding on to one hair in each hand and contemplating what I should do next when Rhonda coughed and then rolled back onto her back. My instinctive reaction was to hold tight to the hair in each hand, so I got pulled up and over. When I landed, I was hanging by my hands between her thighs.

I was really worried then. If Rhonda closed her thighs, I'd be mashed like a walnut in a nut cracker. I had to get out of there and the only safe way was up over her mound. If I could get there, I could probably feel my way up between her breasts again.

I started feeling for a foothold so I had something to push against. After a couple of tries, I figured out there wasn't anything solid enough to hold my weight. I could dig the toe of my shoe into her pussy lip, but it just slipped away from me when I tried to push down. Still, I kept trying. I was paddling away with my feet while holding my hands on her two hairs when Rhonda moaned in her sleep and then opened her thighs. When she did that, both my feet slipped off her pussy lips because they opened up too. I fell between them and realized my situation had gotten worse.

I still had a hair in each hand, so I didn't fall all the way down, but getting out of there was going to be nearly impossible. Before, when I tried to climb up her pussy lips, they just moved away as soon as I put my weight on my feet. Now, I could feel some little folds that might have held my weight, but they were too slippery to keep my shoes in place.

Out of the need to survive, I kept trying, but the more I tried to climb up her inner lips, the slipperier she got.

I had another problem too. I'd been trying to get enough of a foothold to move up a little when Rhonda moaned again and opened her thighs a little wider. I felt her pussy sort of open up and then close again. I had to get out of there and started paddling my feet furiously in my attempt to do that. All that got me was another moan from Rhonda and another feeling of her pussy opening up and then closing again.

I decided I'd have to take it slow and just pull myself up by using my hands. That was working pretty well until I came to this bump at the top of her lips that had to be her clit. It wasn't very big and by then my clothes were slippery too, so I figured I could just slide over it and keep going. I was in the process of doing that, when Rhonda's body jerked, she moaned, and then murmured "Fuck me now."

When she jerked her body, I lost all the ground I'd gained and had to start over. I was smart enough this time to not use my feet. Rhonda was breathing pretty deep breaths, so I knew she was still asleep.

Rhonda might have been asleep, but she was still feeling me. I got all the way to that bump again and was starting to pull myself up and over it when she caught her breath, jerked her body up again, and then moaned.

I was being cautious on this climb, so I didn't slip back down. Instead, when she jerked, I sort of slid up over that bump and then slid back down until I caught myself with her hair again. Rhonda moaned, "Oh God, don't stop", and jerked again.

All I could do was hold on for dear life after that, because every time she jerked I got pulled up over or beside her clit and then slipped back down and that made her jerk again. After the first few times, her clit got bigger too, and apparently she felt it more. I was still hanging on and being dragged up and down her clit when Rhonda softly cried "Oh God", and started rocking her pussy up and down really fast.

I almost lost my grip a couple of times before she settled down, but when she did, I was still where I was when all the gyrations started. I gave her a few minutes so see if it was going to happen again, and when it didn't, I slowly pulled myself up on her mound.

After that, it was pretty easy to find my way under her shirt and back up between her breasts again though I did step in her belly button and fall down. Thankfully, she didn't roll over again. She'd beat me to a frazzle trying to hold on while she bucked up and down and I needed to sleep.

I woke up the next morning because I was getting squeezed. When I opened my eyes I could see why. Well, all I could see was her big breasts blocking my view, but I knew that had to be because she was stretching and that had pulled her breasts up and together. I yelled, "Hey Ronda, you're mashing me here."

I heard her say, "Sorry" and then the pressure decreased. It went completely away when she pulled her breasts apart and looked down at me.

"Did you sleep..."

Rhonda stopped and sniffed twice.

"Where have you been and what did you do?"

"I didn't do anything. You did it all."

She frowned.

"I was asleep. I couldn't have done anything."

"Yes, you were asleep, but you rolled over on your side and I fell off your boob. I thought you were going to mash me so I backed out from between your boob and your shirt and then kept going to find someplace safe in case you rolled over the rest of the way. Where I ended up is under your thigh. That's when the other thing happened."

"What other thing?"

"Well, I was holding on to your hair when you rolled back on your back and I sort of got jerked up between your legs. I tried to climb back up but you were too slippery so I had to pull myself up with my hands. That's when you started jerking all over the place."

Rhonda wrinkled up her brow.

"I thought I was having a dream. That must be why I slept so good. I really did that?"

"Yes, and you damn near beat me to death in the process. You were flapping me up and down like crazy."

Rhonda frowned.

"I didn't hurt you did I?"

"No, but now my clothes are soaked and I'm getting cold."

Rhonda grinned.

"So I see. You could use a bath too. Well, take them off and I'll wash them for you while you wash up."

"You want me to strip right here?"

Rhonda nodded.

"I don't know where else you can go without getting lost."

She pulled a tissue from the box on the nightstand and handed it to me.

"Here, you can wrap yourself up in this. I promise not to look."

That tissue looked as big as the tarpaulin for a semi trailer.

"Can you tear that into smaller pieces? I can't get all that wrapped around me."

I'm pretty sure she peeked, but by then I was freezing. I stripped and then wrapped the tissue around me.

"OK, now how am I going to take a bath, and don't tell me in your sink? That'll be like taking a bath in an olympic-size swimming pool and I'll be afraid you'll pull the plug before I'm out."

Rhonda's brow wrinkled up for a second, and then she smiled.

"I'll run you a bath in a tea cup and give you a couple drops of my body wash. Will that work?"

Half an hour later, I smelled like lilacs, but I was clean, and Rhonda had used her hair dryer to dry my clothes after she washed them. I was getting dressed when she turned her back to me and pulled the T-shirt over her head. All I could see was her ass, and like I'd figured, it was a really nice ass.

She left me on the vanity for a little while and then came back with a bra in one hand and panties in the other. I'd been right about her big breasts too. They were big enough they hung down a little, but they stuck out from her chest a lot too. I also saw why I'd had trouble holding on to her nipple. Her nipples were a lot bigger in proportion then most women I'd been with. What I'd thought was probably a nicely trimmed bush was as red as the hair on her head, and the hairs were long and stuck out all over. That's why it had been easy to hold on to.

Rhonda had evidently forgotten I was there, because she had one leg in her panties when she looked up, blushed bright pink, and turned around.

"Sorry about that. I don't usually have men in my bathroom when I get dressed."