Mini Me and the Redhead Physicist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She laughed then.

"I guess inventing ways to make war more efficient isn't exactly what you'd call making the world a better place, but it pays very well, and I like the challenge."

I smiled.

"Well, I can assure you every other country in the world is trying to do the same thing. You're just helping keep the US at the head of the pack. That's an important thing to do. Nobody wants to attack somebody stronger than they are. The bullies always go for the weaklings."

She nodded her head.

"I know that. I just wish I didn't feel so isolated all the time. I can't tell anybody what I do except the people I work with, and I can't even tell most of them because they don't have a high enough security clearance. It's just me and Roger and Harold in the lab, all day, every day. Roger sometimes pees in the wastebasket because he's thinking and forgets where he is, and Harold..."

Rhonda giggled then.

"Well, Harold is a man...I think...but you'd never know it. He just spends all day with his face glued to his computer terminal or checking out some piece of the equipment.

"Neither one of them ever looks at me, not that way. They're both married, but if they treat their wives like they treat me, the poor women are either really dumb, or they must be climbing the walls. Just once in a while, it would be nice to be treated like a woman instead of like just another egg-head physicist."

Rhonda smiled then.

"That why what happened when I took you home with me was so great. I knew you were doing it because you were mad at me for shrinking you, but it still made me feel like a woman because you wouldn't have done the same things to a man.

"I've only been out with one man in my entire life and that was when I was a freshman in college. We ended up in bed and it wasn't at all what I expected it to be. It hurt and he just did his thing until he got done. I found out later he only did it because of some stupid fraternity initiation thing they called "Do The Dog".

Rhonda's face and her voice both got softer then, and she reached across the table and touched me on the hand.

"I was wondering if...well, it's not very lady-like to ask something like this, but when you're like me, that's about all you can do. I know you were tormenting me when I brought you home in my bra that night, and I know the first time was an accident, but...well, I liked what we did and I don't think you would have done it the other times unless you liked it too and I was wondering if you might want to do it again...now that you're the right size."

I felt sorry for Rhonda then. She didn't really look bad in the face. It was just that she didn't seem to do anything to help herself out. It pissed me off that any guy would fuck her just because of some fraternity thing. No woman deserved anything like that.

I hadn't been with another woman who responded like Rhonda and that had been pretty fantastic even though it wasn't all that great for me. Well, once I figured out about the little spot under her clit, it had been pretty good for me too. Finding out what it would be like for real would be interesting to say the least.

I grinned.

"You sure that's what you want?"

Rhonda stroked my hand again.

"I thought about it from the time you left until now. You're probably my only chance to feel what it's supposed to feel like instead of how it felt that first time."

Rhonda held on to me until we got inside my room, though she seemed to be doing better in her high heels. I only had to catch her once. After I closed and locked the door behind us, she looked up at me and she looked worried.

"You aren't just doing this to make me feel better, are you?"

I shook my head and grinned.

"Rhonda, I don't work that way. If I didn't want to, I'd just tell you that."

I reached for the light switch then, but Rhonda stopped me.

"Leave the lights one. You've already seen me naked, and I want to see you when I can see you without a magnifying glass. Can you help me undress? I can't get the zipper of my dress back down without the little string and hook thing I have a home."

I had seen Rhonda naked, but it was a little strange. I mean, her breasts had stuck up off her chest almost higher than I was tall, and I'd tripped when I stepped in her belly button because at my size then, it felt as big as a manhole and about three feet deep. When I slipped her dress over her head, everything got right.

Rhonda's black bra had pushed her breasts up into some really sexy cleavage, and once I took it off, her breasts didn't really drop much. They were round, full, and tipped with a little darker pink nipple beds and nipples. When I stroked her right nipple, it popped up stiff and thick, just like I remembered, but this time, I could get it in my mouth. Rhonda shuddered when I did that.

"Oh, God...you were good when you were so little. Now...I can't tell you how good that feels."

I started working her black panties down as I gently sucked her left nipple. Rhonda moaned and felt for my cock through my pants.

I let her panties fall to the floor once I had them down over her ass, and then stepped back to look at the hair on her mound. Instead of the hairs looking like red ropes, they were delicate little fronds that covered her mound and then stuck out from her pussy lips. When I cupped Rhonda's pussy and massaged gently, she caught her breath and then breathed "Do me now, Matt. I'm ready."

Well, judging by how fast she got ready the other times, I figured she probably was, but I wasn't. I wanted to feel everything I'd felt before but could now see. I stroked a fingertip over Rhonda's breast and slipped my other fingertip between her pussy lips a little. Her body jerked and she caught her breath again, then spread her thighs apart and then whispered, "You get undressed now."

It only took a couple of minutes for me to get out of my shoes, shirt and pants. Rhonda pulled my underwear down then, slipped her hand inside, and circled my cock.

"Mmm", she purred, "you're pretty big, aren't you?"

I chuckled.

"Compared to before, I am."

Rhonda stroked my cock up and down a little, then whispered, "I need to feel what it feels like with you inside me. Fuck me, Matt".

I'd heard Rhonda say that before, but since I really couldn't, it didn't affect me much. Now, well, she didn't seem like that kind of woman at all but she'd said it and I found that to be very erotic for some reason.

"Wouldn't you rather be on the bed?"

Rhonda ran her fingertip over my swollen cock head.

"I don't care if you take me standing up, laying down, or on your lap. I need to feel your dick inside me.'

I'd never done the standing up thing before and I really didn't want to try. Instead, I led Rhonda to the bed and after pulling the sheet and blanket down to the foot, gently pushed her down on her back with her legs dangling over the edge.

Rhonda tried to swing her legs up on the bed but I stopped her.

"Uh-uh. If I'm gonna do this, I'm gonna do it all."

When I spread her thighs, Rhonda looked down and said "What are you doing?"

"I'm doing what I wasn't big enough to do before. Just relax and hold still."

Rhonda did relax...for about ten seconds. As soon as I slipped my hand up her inner thighs and parted her pussy lips, she moaned and her body jerked. That caused her pussy lips to slip away from my thumbs. When I lightly pinched each lip between my thumb and forefinger to pull them apart again, Rhonda jerked again, but this time the jerk stretched out her pussy lips. She gasped, "Oh God. I've never felt that before."

I chuckled.

"Then you've never felt this either."

I licked her clit then and Rhonda moaned and lifted her pussy up into my face. I licked her inner lips, then her clit again. Rhonda caught her breath, held it for a while, and then started to quietly pant.

I hadn't intended to make Rhonda cum with my tongue, but she got away from me before I realized it was happening. One minute I was slowly licking from her entrance, over her rippled inner lips, and then beside her stiff clit, and the next, she pushed my face into her pussy, cried out, and started to rock her pussy up and down. I felt my chin get wet while she made little mewing cries and shook like a leaf. It was when she squeezed her thighs together I figured she was done that time.

I pushed her thighs apart, gave her clit one last lick that made Rhonda jerk again, and then swung her legs up on the bed and climbed between them. Rhonda opened her eyes then.

"Are you going to put your dick in me now?"

I lowered my face until I could capture one of her stiff nipples with my mouth, sucked it gently, and then let my lips smack together after I stretched her breast up and her nipple slipped out.

"In a little while, as soon as you're ready again."

Rhonda wiggled her ass around in an attempt to get my cock between her pussy lips.

"Try me", she whispered. "I'm ready right now."

I couldn't see how Rhonda could be, but like a lot of things about her, I'd underestimated her. I was humoring her more than anything when I probed her pussy with my cock head, found the opening and then pushed my cock in slowly. Rhonda groaned and then jerked her pussy up really fast. Before I had time to pull back, my cock was inside her and her pussy lips were pressed flat against her thighs.

Rhonda put her hands on my ass and pulled, then murmured, "Don't wait, Matt. Do me right now."

I honestly think she'd have rocked her pussy over my cock until she came and I wouldn't have had to do anything except just stay in one position. I couldn't do that though. Rhonda was so tight and so wet and so slippery, I had to start stroking my cock in and out.

After a couple of minutes it dawned on me Rhonda was making me get ahead of her. It was the constant stream of little moans and gasps she was making and then way she grabbed my ass cheeks and tried to pull me deeper inside her with each stroke. To help her along, I bent my head down and sucked on her right nipple. That helped Rhonda along. Her tummy rolled under me and her pussy contracted around my cock. That also made it harder for me to hold back.

I was doing fine, just enjoying the feeling of the ripples in her slippery passage sliding past my cock and listening to her little moans, until she dug her nails into my ass and murmured, "Don't stop, Matt. Oh God, don't stop."

I was able to hold out until Rhonda gasped, tightened her pussy around my cock, and then arched up off the bed. She hung there and held her breath until her thighs started to shake, then fell back down. I went with her so my cock didn't slip out, and no sooner had her ass hit the mattress than she gasped, "Oh fuck", and arched up again. When her pussy started rocking up and down over my cock, I gave up, groaned, and let four spurts fly through my cock and inside Rhonda.

It took her a few more seconds before she eased back down on the bed, but her thighs were still shaking. Because I was still stroking my cock in and out of her, she moaned and clamped her pussy around my shaft from time to time. She had her eyes closed and her mouth was open until my cock got soft enough it wouldn't stay inside her.

She opened her eyes then and grinned.

"Wow...I want to feel like this all the time. Can you make me feel like this all the time?"

I grinned.

"Well, I need some recovery time, but I probably can at least once more tonight."

Rhonda pulled me down until my chest flattened her big breasts.

"Then promise me we can do it again in the morning too."

Well, after that second time and then again the next morning, I was starting to think of Rhonda in a different way. What she was, was a very intelligent woman who didn't look all that pretty, but she had the mind of a seductress inside her, and the body to make her very desirable. She was also very open with me, something I hadn't found with any other woman. Some women might hint at what they wanted, most wouldn't say anything at first, but Rhonda just put it all out there and wasn't ashamed at all.

When she'd said "Fuck me, Matt", I'd looked at her face. Rhonda wasn't blushing and she didn't looked like she was embarrassed. With her half-closed eyes and open mouth, she just looked aroused. She'd also stroked my cock gently and I'd never had a woman do that before.

When Rhonda was getting dressed to go back to work, she smiled at me.

"How soon will you be back?"

I shrugged.

"I don't know. I have to make my report and my boss might think that's good enough and I won't be back."

Rhonda stuck out her bottom lip then.

"I was hoping...well, Matt...I don't think I'm ever going to find a man who will want to make me feel like you do. Is there any way..."

It turned out that it took some doing, but there was a way. When I made my report to General Hayes, I left out the part about Hygraph's invention being able to shrink people too, but the report said their proposal would work and with the proper funding, could give the US a huge advantage over all our enemies.

That was the report classified as "Top Secret (Black Widow) that only he and a few other high-level people in DOD and the CIA were cleared to read. My other report, the report classified as just "Top Secret" and intended to go along with the budget request said Hygraph had a viable project that would probably take another ten years to bring to the prototype stage. It also specified that DOD should consider hiring one or two of the key Hygraph physicists to monitor the project. When General Hayes read that report, he asked if I had a specific physicist in mind.

Rhonda got a healthy raise and a private office when she came to work for DOD. We don't usually go out on inspections together because she's concentrating on Hygraph's project, but we live together. It's about every night when we're not traveling that Rhonda will walk into our living room naked and smile at me.

Her voice will be soft and low when she pushes her big breasts into my chest and then whispers, "I need to be fucked." She always abandons herself to that need, and the plain physicist I met at Hygraph becomes the erotic woman I'd always wanted but figured probably didn't exist.

You won't ever hear anything about the US being able to shrink tanks, artillery and trucks in size for transportation and then being able to return them to the original size on the battlefield. That information is still at the highest level of classification, but you probably have heard about a thing called a "Rapid Deployment Force". These elite Army units can be deployed anywhere in the world within eighteen hours and actively engaged in battle almost immediately upon arrival at the conflict zone. They have demonstrated their ability to do this on multiple occasions though you'll never hear anything about them except for rumors.

Another thing you won't hear about is a transportation unit that leads the way for the 82nd and 101st Airborne divisions and supporting units because it doesn't exist in the listing of US Army units. The Boeing 747 cargo planes they use are marked with FedEx markings so you'd never suspect they're anything but a commercial cargo plane. There are only two things that don't look right for a FedEx plane.

One is the planes are always kept in a hanger and that hanger is guarded by armed guards. The other is the sign on the hangar door. It's a yellow rectangle with a black circle in the center and three black wedge shapes around the circle. It's the hazmat symbol for ionizing radiation. That sign is very small and you can't see it unless you get past the guards and are standing right at the door.

Those planes land before the planes carrying the ground combat units and by the time the combat teams unload, they're met with an array of the required vehicles and artillery. Nobody knows how those trucks, tanks, and field pieces get there except for the handful of pilots and crewmen who don't wear uniforms and also don't exist on the Army register of personnel.

If things go according to schedule, in the not too distant future, the 747's will be replaced by two smaller jet aircraft and those Rapid Deployment Forces will just appear, seemingly out of nowhere, with tanks, trucks, artillery, and thousands of fighting troops.

I don't know how the DOD will maintain secrecy after that happens, but then, they've done a pretty good job on other projects. Next week, I'm going to a company that doesn't even have a name to look at what the proposal described as the culmination of research since the late 1940's. It's supposed to be some sort of craft that doesn't make any noise and can accelerate from zero to Mach 10 in a little less than a second. General Hayes said it looks a little like a really big hubcap with lights all around the edge and is an improvement over the ones already flying over the Nevada desert.

It doesn't seem possible to me, but I guess we'll see. I know there's no way I'm getting into one of the damned things. I've already learned that lesson.