Mini Me and the Redhead Physicist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She finished dressing and then held out her hand.

"Hop on and we'll go have breakfast."

Well, let's just say the rest of Saturday was interesting. I rode around in Rhonda's bra while she did some housework. After the first time she bent over, I climbed back up and wrapped my legs around her nipple -- the right nipple this time -- so I wouldn't get jostled around so much.

I couldn't pass up the opportunity to tease her some more, so I spent the morning clamping and unclamping my legs around her nipple. Just like her left nipple, this one got all stiff and wrinked on the sides, and just like before, Rhonda's heart started beating a little faster.

I couldn't see her do it, but it was pretty obvious when about an hour into her housecleaning, Rhonda stuck her hand in her jeans and started rubbing her clit. I was getting jostled all over the place. She didn't say much, just a few moans and gasps, until she started jerking all over the place again. I just tightened up my legs around her swollen nipple and held on until she cried out and almost fell down.

A few moments later, she giggled.

"I'll have to remember not to be standing up if this happens again. Now, stop that. I have work to do."

I did stop for a while, but as soon as she was breathing normally, I started again. The way it turned out, Rhonda had to stop three more times that day and I had to hold on tight each time. The third time, I did lose my grip and slipped off her nipple, but Rhonda surprised me. She pulled her bra away from her breast and then whispered, "Do you need help getting back up?"

I didn't answer her because I was already half way there. I was beside her nipple and starting to work my way over to it when the thought struck me. It was a pretty evil thought and I didn't know if she'd feel it or not, but I stuck my tongue in the dimple on the tip of her nipple and waggled it up and down.

Rhonda gasped, "Oh, don't do that. I told you I'm really sensitive there."

I chuckled.

"Just checking. Now hold still until I get back on."

I couldn't very well lick her nipple when I was riding it, so the fourth time, right before dinner, I just clamped my legs around her nipple and then rocked from side to side and rolled her nipple. Rhonda gasped, and like the other three times, she rubbed her clit until she came.

Rhonda was still panting when she said it was time to eat again. She had another frozen dinner, chicken this time. I couldn't pull it off in pieces like the meatloaf. I had to just bite the side of the chicken breast and chew off a chunk.

After another movie, we went to bed, but Rhonda didn't change in her bathroom. She just sat me on the night stand, stripped, and then held out her hand so I could climb up on it. I was a little confused.

"You're not wearing that shirt again?"

"No, you got trapped in it last night. I don't want that to happen again. You should probably take off your clothes too...just in case."

"Just in case what?"

"Just in case you end up where you were last night."

It was a little embarrassing to strip in front of her. I mean, I'm not usually shy about stripping in front of a woman, but I figured my cock was only about an eighth of an inch long and that was pretty embarrassing.

I did strip though, and when Rhonda held out her hand, I climbed up on it.

She grinned.

"I'll put you between my boobies again unless you'd rather sleep somewhere else."

The way she said that made me think she'd rather have me somewhere else, but I said between her boobs would be fine.

I hadn't intended on doing anything other than sleeping, but Rhonda didn't seem to be going to sleep. I rolled over on my stomach after a few minutes and then looked up. There was moonlight coming through the bedroom window, and I saw Rhonda looking down at me and smiling. I raised up on my elbows then.

"Rhonda, are you waiting on something?"

She grinned.

"No...I was just remembering what I thought was a dream last night."

"I suppose you'd like to have that dream again?"

"Well...it was a pretty nice dream."

What had happened was an accident and not really her fault, and she was trying to take good care of me. Besides, I kind of liked making her hot. It didn't do me any good, but it was still fun.

When Rhonda was laying on her back, her breasts flattened out enough I could reach her nipples. I hadn't been able to see that the night before, but since she hadn't covered us up yet, I could now. I crawled over under her left breast, then stood up and put both hands on her nipple. Just like I'd grown to expect, once I'd stroked it a little, that nipple swelled up all taught and with ridges all around. I kept stroking those tight little ridges until Rhonda sighed.

I had to pull her nipple down to get it even with my face, but once I did, I stuck my tongue in the dimple and wiggled it around until Rhonda moaned.

It was easier with her other nipple, because Rhonda grabbed her breast and pointed her nipple down toward me. It was already pretty stiff, so I rolled it between my palms while I licked that little dimple again.

It wasn't long before Rhonda was starting to breathe a little faster.

There was no way I could get my mouth around her nipple because it looked as big as a barrel to me, but I gave her a little nip where the tip of her nipple met the side. Rhonda gasped, and then murmured "Again...do that again."

I did a couple times, and when she moaned both times, I decided it was time to go visit her pussy again. It took me a while and it was a rough ride down her tummy because it kept rolling under me. When I looked back, I saw the reason. Rhonda had both hands squeezing her breasts with each nipple pinched tight between her middle and ring fingers.

When I got to her bush, it was like you see in the movies where the hero is fighting his way through the jungle. I didn't have a machete like the movie guys always do, so I had to keep separating the tangled hairs so I could get through. It was good having the hair there though. Rhonda had started lifting her hips every so often, and the hair gave me something to hold on to.

When I got to her slit, I was in somewhat of a quandary. The night before, I'd been holding her pussy lips open with my body. I wasn't about to go through that again. I kept remembering how her pussy had kept opening and closing and thinking as wet as she'd been, if I fell in there I'd probably drown.

I put one hand on each pussy lip and pushed. They were pretty soft and supple, so they moved apart enough I could see the hood over her clit. As soon as I reached down with my right hand, everything closed up around my arm. I could feel around, but I couldn't see anything. I did feel around her clit hood, and found that if I used both hands, I could lift the edge and pull it back. Rhonda caught her breath when I did that, so I started pulling it back and then pushing it down over her clit.

Rhonda was rocking her pussy up and down by then, but that was about all I could do until she murmured, "Hold still. I'll help you out."

The next thing I knew she spread her thighs wide and then pulled her pussy lips apart. That was great because while I still couldn't see much, I could move my hands around without having to push her pussy lips out of the way.

Instead of pulling her clit hood back and forth, I tried putting one hand on each side and sort of jacking her clit hood over her clit. The effect was instantaneous and pretty wild. Rhonda gasped, murmured "Oh God, yes", and then raised her knees. That made her pussy roll toward me so I could see better and didn't have to reach so far.

The other thing that happened during all this was her clit swelled up tight and it seemed to be throbbing when I put a hand on each side and started feeling the smooth bump.

Her clit was pretty slippery by then, so my hands just slid up and down the sides. I stretched out until my chin was against her clit and reached as far as I could. What I'd intended to do was wrap my arms around the pulsating nub and wiggle it around until Rhonda came. As I was feeling the underneath side though, I made an interesting discovery.

Rhonda's inner pussy lips were attached to her clit and right at that attachment point was a little separation. I grabbed both sides of that separation and started moving my arms up and down as fast as I could. Ronda's body jerked, then she moaned, and then I was holding on as much as I was pulling on her clit. Rhonda started that same shaking thing she'd done the night before.

A bit later, the shaking got worse and Rhonda let her pussy lips go. I was trapped up to my armpits in her pussy and it was only by holding my head up as far as I could that I didn't suffocate. I heard her cry out 'Oh fuck", and then just held on tight until she stopped jumping around all over the bed.

Once Rhonda's pussy had stopped moving up and down and she'd stopped panting, I started to back out from between her pussy lips. That turned out to be hard, because every time I moved, she'd catch her breath and rock her pussy up again. I finally got one hand out and grabbed a hair, then pulled myself out the rest of the way.

I crawled back up her tummy and then in between her breasts. I was a little disappointed that she didn't even say thank you, but she couldn't. She was asleep.

I guess cumming had relaxed her enough she didn't roll around. I stayed right there between her big breasts all night without being disturbed.

I woke up the next morning because something was rubbing against my sides. Rhonda still hadn't covered us up and the sun was streaming through the window, so I could see. She was squeezing her breasts again and her nipples were already stiff and swollen tight.

She felt me moving around, looked down at me and then whispered "Fuck me".

Well, that was pretty much impossible. The term my old Army drill sergeant used -- needle dick -- came to mind.

"Uh...Rhonda...I uh...I don't know how to do that since I'm only an inch and a half tall."

Rhonda pinched her nipples flat, spread her thighs open, and then moaned "You're a physicist. Figure it out."

On my way down over Rhonda's rolling tummy I remembered that little separation on the bottom of her clit. Maybe, if I lowered myself down and held on to her pussy lips...

After I fought my way through the tangled mass of red hair again, I stood at the top of her pussy lips. They were pretty swollen and puffy, and her clit was sticking out. I figured she must have been playing with her nipples for a while for that to happen.

I turned around, grabbed a pussy lip in each hand, and started working my way down. I did try to catch something with my toes, but like that first night, she was too wet and slippery. I finally got down far enough her clit was pushing against my belly.

My cock was hard, just like it had been every other time I'd excited Rhonda. I probed around a little and then felt my cock slip into that little separation. It wasn't really tight, but the way her clit was pulsating made up for that. I started stroking my cock in and out of that little groove between her clit and pussy lips. In the process, my belly was rubbing Rhonda's clit, and she started rocking her pussy up and down again.

That felt really great. I mean it wasn't as great as if my cock had been the right size to really fuck Rhonda, but it was still working. It was working for her too. She started moaning and though I couldn't see much over the jungle of red hair on her mound, I could see her pinching and pulling on her nipples.

Rhonda came about like she had before -- a lot of her ass jumping around all over the bed and a lot of low moans and little cries. I had to hold on tight until she clamped her thighs together. Once she did that, I didn't get squished but everything tightened up a lot. I made three more strokes and then came. I didn't think she'd feel anything, but when I spurted my cum under her clit, Rhonda gasped and murmured, "Yes, cum in me."

When I got myself in between her breasts again Rhonda looked down and grinned.

"I think I'll keep you this size for a while longer. That was great."

I slapped the side of her right breast.

"Oh no you won't. You promised to get me back to the right size."

"No, I promised I'd try to get you back to the right size, and I can't do that until tomorrow. Wanna do me again?"

Well, I did, twice more that day. My cock wouldn't get hard enough after that, so the fourth time, I just wiggled her clit until she came. That was when she was ready to go to bed, so after that time, we both went to sleep.

On Monday morning, Rhonda put me in her bra and sneaked me back into her lab. She held out her hand, and when I climbed up on it, she put me on her desk.

"Now, don't you go anywhere. I'm going to try this on that hammer first and I don't want to have to find again you if that works."

Rhonda sat down at the computer console and typed for about a hour, then stood up and picked up a petri dish from her desk, a pair of tweezers, and a magnifying glass. She opened the chamber, reached into the petri dish with her tweezers, and put the hammer on the floor of the chamber. After she closed the door, she went back to the computer console and tapped three more keys.

There was a soft, low hum and that same feeling of the hair on the back of my neck standing up. A couple of seconds later, Rhonda opened the chamber and smiled. She reached in and held up the hammer and the machine gun.

"It worked. The machine gun we couldn't find after the last test was in there too, and it's the right size now."

She walked over to her desk.

"Are you sure you want to try this? You're really little but you're still alive. I can't guarantee what'll happen to a person. "

I nodded.

"Just put me in there. If it works, I'll be happy. If it doesn't, I probably won't know anyway."

Rhonda carried me to the chamber. I climbed out of her palm and then said "Here goes nothing. Hit the switch."

A few seconds after Rhonda closed the door, that hum and the feeling on my neck started again. The chamber started getting smaller and smaller until I had to get down on my hands and knees. I knew the chamber wasn't getting smaller. I was just getting bigger. When Rhonda opened the chamber door, she looked in and said in a worried voice, "Matt, are you still alive?"

"Yes, I'm still alive. You hold that door open until I get out of this damned thing."

Rhonda insisted she had to weigh me, so I stepped on her digital scales. When the number on the display read 68.2 kg, she asked if that was about right. When I said I was, she grinned.

"Well, I didn't lose any of you. You look like you did when you came in except you need to shave."

I felt my chin and she was right.

"Well, I'll shave when I get back to my hotel."

"Which hotel?" she asked.

"Why do you want to know that?"

Rhonda looked at the floor.

"I just thought maybe since we know each other a lot better we might...Oh, just forget it. After what I did to you, you probably hope you never see me again."

"Rhonda, I know what happened was an accident and not something you did intentionally. Why would I never want to see you again?"

Rhonda looked up at me then.

"Matt, look at me. I'm smart, smarter than a lot of guys and I'm not very pretty. What that means is men look at me like I'm some kind of freak. Women are supposed to be pretty and not as smart as men, or at least that's what most men seem to think. I don't think I'm all that different and I try not to be that way, but after what happened, you're probably thinking I'm a freak too."

I felt kind of sorry for Rhonda then because what she'd said men think about her is exactly what I'd been thinking when I first met her. The circumstances that made her take me home with her were pretty freaky, but over that weekend, I'd learned Rhonda was about like any other woman once you got to know her except she seemed to be pretty easy to arouse. She just wasn't the kind of woman who makes your brain say "Wow", when you see her.

I smiled.

"Rhonda, I don't think you're a freak. I think you're a very smart woman who doesn't try very hard to attract men because you're selling yourself short. I wouldn't mind seeing you again.

Rhonda looked up at me hopefully.

"You mean like soon, or if you come back again?"

I smiled.

"Well, I still have to write my report so I'll be here for another day. We could have dinner tonight."

"You'd really want to be seen with me?"

"Sure. I don't really care how you look...well, I do care, but you aren't ugly or anything."

I grinned then.

"Parts of you are pretty great."

Rhonda blushed then.

"You're just saying that, aren't you?"

I grinned.

"I usually don't say things like that unless I mean them. So, will you have dinner with me tonight?"

When I went past the guard station and turned in my badge, the guard asked if I was feeling OK.

I frowned.

"Don't know what the hell happened to me. One minute I was fine and the next I felt dizzy as hell. One of the nurses said I was run down and just needed to rest. She gave me a shot of vitamins and that helped. I guess I have been burning both ends of the candle lately. It's budget time, and everybody wants their pet projects approved so I've been flying around all over hell. I'm fine now. One thing though..."

I winked at the guard then.

"You really ought to find some sexier nurses."

He laughed and buzzed the door open for me.

When I walked down to the hotel lobby at six that evening, I wasn't sure what to expect. Rhonda said she'd try not to embarrass me when we went to dinner and I wasn't sure what that meant. I was hoping that meant she'd wear something besides what she wore to work, but I doubted that would be the case. I don't think I'd ever met someone as smart as Rhonda who had any fashion sense at all. There hadn't been many women, but the one's I'd met seemed to not really care.

When I saw Rhonda, I was quite surprised. I'd expected pants and a blouse that made her look at least a little female. What she was wearing was a snug black dress, stockings and high heels. The dress wasn't all that short at the bottom, but the neckline was low enough the soft swell of her breasts was visible, and it fit just right over her ass.

She smiled when I walked up.

"Is this all right? I bought this outfit for our Christmas party last year in hopes of attracting some attention. It didn't work though."

It looked like Rhonda had used some lipstick too. It was a little smeared in a couple of places, but it made her lips look really inviting.

"Rhonda, you look fine. I don't know the restaurants in town. Where would you like to go to eat?"

Rhonda looked at the floor.

"Could we just eat here? I don't walk very well in high heels because I never wear them."

Well, she was right about the heels. We started for the restaurant in the lobby, and Rhonda's foot went sideways after two steps. She grabbed my arm to keep from falling, and then pulled herself back up.

"See. That's what always happens. Can I hold on to you?"

We made it into the restaurant with Rhonda's arm hooked in mine. She didn't fall again, but it was close a couple of times.

Dinner with Rhonda was interesting. Before the accident, we'd only talked about her theories and how she'd put them into practice. After the accident, she'd been more worried about keeping me safe until she could get me back to the right size again. I'd been pretty pissed off that she'd shrunk me and then after that first night, I was concentrating on tormenting her. As a result, we didn't really talk about anything.

What I learned about Rhonda was pretty interesting. Like me, she had a PhD in physics, and also like me, she'd decided the academic world wasn't for her.

"All they wanted to do is sit around writing equations and then arguing about who was right. I wanted to use my education to make the world better."