Minister's Family Embraces Incest Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stopping for a moment, Momma whispered more to me, “I want you to fuck me son. I want to feel that cock in my pussy.” Momma had retained the vocabulary lesson from earlier. Haha. Hearing her words had my cock rock hard once again.

“We can’t do it while Sissy is here, Momma. I want to fuck you so bad my dick is hurting.”

With that said, Momma and I returned to making out. After some time, the intensity slackened and we both drifted off to sleep. It had been one hell of a long day.

I awoke with the sun shining into the bedroom. I was alone in the queen sized bed. I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes while assessing the situation. I was still naked and my little friend was saying good morning to the world. The blankets were wrapped tightly around my body.

Listening intently, I heard no sounds nor voices coming from the front of the house. I snuck as quietly as I could across the hall to my bedroom, anxious not to be caught naked by Sissy.

Wearing boxers and a T-shirt covered by my robe, I left my room to head for the bathroom to relieve my bladder and wash my face. I then went to look for the women of the house.

Passing Sissy’s room, I saw that the door was cracked an inch or so. I was able to see that my sister was in bed sleeping.

Continuing into the kitchen, I saw Momma, in her robe, leaning against the counter, looking out the window, with her back to me. I wanted to rush up to her and embrace her tightly. But, I was loathe to do it since I did not know what her reaction would be. Would she be sorry about what we had done last night? Would she be angry with me? Disgusted? Thinking I had taken advantage of her and the situation?

What I did not realize was that there was enough of a reflection in the kitchen window to see that I had entered the room. Nor did I realize Momma was thinking the same thoughts as me.

My mind quickly travelled through all of the previous day’s events. And, I came to the conclusion that as great as the sex between my mother and I was, it was all based on love. Nothing was forced. Both of us wanted what happened to happen. Momma and I loved each other, allowing us to make love to one another.

My mind made up, I stepped quickly to my mother still facing away from me. I was not willing to take too big a risk with her so I slipped my arms around her waist, making sure I did not come into contact with any of her juicier parts.

Momma’s reaction was exactly as I could have hoped for. She leaned back against me, smiling over her shoulder at me. I took a step closer to her body so my stiffening staff was rubbing against her ass. Momma wriggled her bum at my move. I slipped my hands from her waist to those huge boobs of hers. While squeezing them hard, I leaned down and kissed her on the neck where it met her shoulder.

My mother was definitely enjoying me fondling her body as she turned to face me, lifted her arms around my neck, and reached up for what was undoubtedly not your typical mother son kiss. My reaction was to slide my arms under her robe. Discovering she was fully nude under there, no panties, I clamped hard on her naked ass cheeks. Momma’s ass felt sublime.

Momma stopped the kissing to ask a question.

“Any regrets about last night, Honey?”

“I regret much about last night, Momma, but nothing about what you and I did.”

“Me too,” said Momma. “I’m worried about your father, of course, but what you and I did? Never! I have never felt as much a woman as I do this morning.”

I smiled and leaned in for more kisses. We were both getting into it when my sister’s voice interrupted us.

“What are you guys up to?” she asked.

“I was just giving Momma good morning kiss.”

“Hmmm,” Sissy said suspiciously. “Quite the kiss.”

Surreptitiously I slid my hands out from under my mother’s robe, gave her another quick peck on the lips and turned around to face my sister.

“I am still upset from yesterday and you brother was giving me a hug and a kiss so I would feel better. Would you like one, Sissy?” asked Mom.

“Yes, please, Momma,” was my sister’s response.

Momma walked to her in order to give Sissy a hug and kiss as well.

“Have you heard from the hospital yet this morning?” I asked Momma.

“I just hung up from them. Your father hasn’t regained consciousness as yet. They said to remain calm and patient. They also said we shouldn’t rush over there since we won’t be able to spend time with him. They will be running tests. The hospital will call us with the results as soon as they have them.”

“Still unconscious,” I repeated. “Since we can’t visit, I’m going to go back to bed until they call. Last night was strenuous.”

“I think that’s a good idea, son,” said my mother. “I’m going to try to sleep as well. What about you, Sissy?”

“We have a term paper to be handed in on Monday so I think I’ll go over to Maggie’s to work on it. Is that okay, Momma?”

“Yes, babygirl. I’ll call you on your cell phone when I have any news. Be back by dinner time.”

We all three went our separate ways. I lay on my back on my bed staring at the ceiling running a replay of my last night’s activities with Momma. I took my balls in my hand and began to rub them. I don’t know when but I must have drifted off to sleep land.

I woke up some time later with the click of my closing bedroom door. Momma was standing at the end of my bed still in her robe and presumably still naked underneath.

“Do you want me, son?” she asked.

With a flourish I threw the bedcovers off me saying, “Of course I do, Momma. Sissy?”

“Sissy left so we have some alone time.”

Momma stepped to the side of my bed, took off her robe and showed me her body. I took it all in. Her beautiful face, her long graceful neck, and stopped at her gorgeous breasts. Taking a breath, I continued looking down, stopping at her copper haired pussy.

“Like what you see, Honey?”

“Momma, I love what I see. Turn around so I can see your back.”

Momma spun around giving me my first view, not of her back, but more specifically her backside. It was everything I could have imagined. Momma’s cheeks were taut and exceedingly well shaped. The cleft between her cheeks was deep and inviting. I could honestly say I had never seen an ass so awesome looking in my entire life, porn videos be damned.

Very quickly, I swung my legs around so that I was sitting on the bed. Taking my mother by the waist, I pulled her one step closer to me. My hands lunged to her ass. I fondled it, running my hands all over it. I took big handfuls and squeezed tightly. I put my hands under her cheeks and jiggled them as much as I could.

It was more than I could take. Leaning forward, I began to kiss my mother’s ass. Open mouth, tongue lashing kisses. I nibbled my way up and down and across Momma’s cheeks. Her cleft was too much to ignore. My tongue travelled from as close to her front as I could reach and then up. I loved the aroma and the slightly tangy taste of her bum crack.

Using one hand on each side of her, I pulled her ever so tightly against my exploring tongue. One hand rubbed down while my tongue travelled up. Continuing to use my tongue, I moved one hand down, between her legs and to her pussy. It was so wet, her pubic hair feeling matted against her labia.

I was so involved in what I was doing that I had not noticed my mother was making so much noise. When my hand touched her pussy, she shrieked. As I continued with my oral attention to her tushie, Momma’s noise level increased, moans, groans, yips, and yikes. Finally, she swung around to face me.

“Ricky, please fuck Momma.”

Without waiting for an answer she pushed me back on the bed, not even giving me an opportunity to swivel lengthwise. She knelt above me at the edge of the bed, took my rock hard cock in her hand, and rubbed it against her soaking wet pussy.

More moans and groans. Goosebumps were erupting on her body once again. Momma lifted herself up, placed my prick against her opening, and sunk down, fully impaling herself.

She shrieked. I moaned. Momma started riding my staff up and down. Her pussy was unbelievably tight and hot. My mother’s fluids were leaking out around my dick.

I guess I was not really expecting the tightness as I had read somewhere that having kids loosened the plumbing. But, Momma’s pussy was tight. Probably from under use.

Momma increased her speed, riding up and down as quickly as she could. She would take my cock right out to the edge of her pussy before slamming her way back down on me. When she pulled up, I worried that I would fall out of her cunt. But, my mother seemed to know just how far to pull out before ramming my staff back into her. Instinctive, I guess.

My hands were on Momma’s tits, squeezing them. My fingers roamed to her nipples which I pinched. With the pinch hold on them, I pulled her boobs from side to side as well as up and down.

“Ricky, I think I’m going to cum!” exclaimed my mother.

“I’m going to cum on my son’s big cock,” she said.

“Me too, Momma, I’m going to cum too.”

I could feel the semen climbing upwards from my balls. My dick felt like it was thickening. I knew it would not be long before my explosion occurred. And the way Momma was shrieking I knew she would reach her orgasm shortly as well. The thought of cumming in my mother’s hot, tight, and soaking wet cunt was too much for me.

I wanted to make sure she passed the threshold first but I could not hold it back. As the first rope of my cum spurted into her pussy, Momma let out one long and loud shriek as her body began to experience her first orgasm from a cock in her cunt ever.

Her pussy walls clamped down hard on my cock as rope after rope of semen splashed into her. Her shrieking never stopped. Not even after she had drained my rod of all it had to offer. Her pussy kept its grip on my prick even after I stopped fucking up into her.

Eventually her volume dropped and Momma’s grip on my dick loosened. She fell forward onto my chest, gasping for breaths of air. My own gasping matched hers. Finally we were able to talk.

“My god, Baby, that was wonderful!” exclaimed my mother.

“I know, Momma, it was even better than last night,” I said as my dick shriveled and slid out of her.

“So much better,” my mother cooed.

We lay together for some time in a tight embrace, sharing passionate kisses from time to time. We were taking full advantage of the post sexual lassitude when the kitchen phone began ringing.

“That’s probably the hospital,” said Momma as she climbed off my now softened dick.

“Don’t move, son, I’ll be right back.”

*

I hope you all enjoyed the second chapter of this saga. There is still much to come.

I found it challenging to write about mother and son relations in a manner that conveyed they both lacked sexual experience. I hope you found the dialogue was suitable.

Please let me know your thoughts. I enjoy all comments, good or bad as they help me grow as an author. And, please take a few seconds to vote. Thank you.


12