All Comments on 'Minister's Family Embraces Incest Pt. 02'

by petskunk

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Fantastic mate go on with it.Congrats.

TSreaderTSreaderover 4 years ago
A very yummy addition!

I like this story! Thank you for sharing it with us!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story

Can't wait for pt. 3

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good stuff

Wanting to see sissy get involved, then realize gramma was so strict because she’s really a slut in waiting. Then have all 3 women cuckold the Dad.

horne5horne5over 4 years ago
#3 soon great story

yes great read

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More More More !!

Fantastic story ! Love the development between Mon and Son ! Can;t wait for the Sister to get involved !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Please keep it going

You have a great story with lots of potential for more chapters. Please keep it going. I would like to see Sissy (sister) in a three way with mom and brother. And hopefully when dad comes out of coma, his mind set will be completely changed about sex and family incest. Could there be another family in the church congregation that can be included and maybe a deacon and his wife as well? Lots can be added to this story. Keep going!!

petskunkpetskunkover 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thanks y'all for the compliments and the story ideas. Chapter 3 is being written right now.

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
As hot as the first part.!!!!! ^*!^*!^*!

MOMMA !!! has turned into a holy slut, she now fucks and sucks on demand. His dick acts like a remote control, and she's always on. Now for sissy, will he get her soon??. Nice read, hope to hear more ASAP. THANKS

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More please awesome

More it is great

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Better

Pt. 02 was better than Pt. 1 & 1 was great. I’m looking forward to Pt.3! Hopefully Pt3 will get Sissy involved with Momma & Ricky!

Please post Pt. 3 ASAP!!

larry74403larry74403over 4 years ago
Absolutely outstanding!

I can’t wait to see where this goes.

Five stars!!!

DomJ69DomJ69over 4 years ago
HOT!

This was better than the first chapter - well done! Make sure you keep the innocence and have them explore more in chapter 3. Including their thoughts would make it even more erotic.

Omart57Omart57over 4 years ago
Fantastic job!

You really conveyed the love they feel for each other! Super hot,hope there is more!

Five stars and favorited.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
My 2 cents

Bravo!! Great story. I liked the characters and the pace of the story. Please continue with them discovering and experiencing each other. She doesn't have to get pregnant yet, just enjoy the loving and closeness. Don't forget the sister. She will be curious why mama is so happy. Thanks for your time and imagination.

PurduemyronPurduemyronover 4 years ago
Great piece

You are doing a great job. It is excellent how the love is helping them overcome the inexperience. Looking forward to sister's involvement too

Nutman99Nutman99over 4 years ago

Great story please make sure you continue.

Firedude01Firedude01over 4 years ago
Can’t wait for more great story

Hope it won’t be long for more of this story

ratfink802ratfink802over 4 years ago

Time for mom to explore with daughter, then a nice threesome to get everybody some new experiences.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 4 years ago

Awesome story! One thing I'm confused about, though. Did they tell the police about the home invasion? It was mentioned in chapter one about poppa hitting his head getting into bed as the reason for the injury. Looking forward to chapter three.

petskunkpetskunkover 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks everyone

All your comments and compliments are extremely welcomed.

The police arrived at the house just as the EMT's were getting ready to transport the patient. They followed the ambulance to the hospital. It was there they interviewed the family and made out their reports.

Thanks again.

Saula88Saula88over 4 years ago
Love it!

Great story!

petskunkpetskunkover 4 years agoAuthor
Saula

Thanks, I enjoy reading your works as well.

cslt1cslt1over 4 years ago
Delicious!

Great series, 5 stars

KalimaxosKalimaxosover 4 years ago
5 stars

Kinky...love it. :)

ErrantZebraErrantZebraover 4 years ago
Much better than the original

So, I remember reading the original version of this story, but I could never remember the author or title of it. As soon as I saw this, I immediately opened up the original story and gave it a re-read.

It wasn't nearly as enjoyable as I remembered it being. The premise is great, but as soon as the incest happens, these completely innocent characters suddenly started acting like they'd been fucking each other for years which really took me out of the story.

This, on the other hand, is really doing something great with that original setup. I like that you're building things more slowly, and you've also done a great job conveying the characters' lack of experience. Reading about the mom learning about her sexuality in this chapter was really hot. Looking forward to reading the other chapters!

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASabout 2 years ago

I so much enjoyed this story...mom & son learning about sex together, and their individual specialities...sweet, and loving...dad is gonna wake up & have a totally different personality/view of life...

YeeHaw!!! On to the next chapter(s)...

**5**stars...

Jutah3995Jutah3995over 1 year ago

Good lil read you have there. Good job..5⭐

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpetskunk@petskunk
I write my stories for my enjoyment. Some are "memories" and some are complete fantasies. Being ego driven though, I like to read comments and see voting results. It always amazes me that I can have 50k views and only a couple hundred votes. Can't people take the time to t...