Minister's Family Embraces Incest Pt. 04

Story Info
Gran joins the fun with Momma and Sissy.
5.7k words
4.65
51.5k
70

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
petskunk
petskunk
2,072 Followers

As always, my characters involved in the sex are all over the age of 18. Since this is my fantasy, there are no STD's or unwanted pregnancies. All of my characters enjoy good hygiene so showers are only mentioned when part of the sex. They also eat when needed; none of my characters go hungry.

The names have been changed to protect the not so innocent.

In order to demonstrate how important feedback and comments are, I wrote this chapter a little differently. One of my readers suggested I try to write something from the mother's perspective. I have never done this before and hope you like it.

As always, please enjoy, comments are always appreciated and high votes massage my ego.

Waiting a few moments, I asked Momma the question that had been on my mind since she first attacked Sissy's body.

"Momma, this was not your first time making love with a woman was it?"

Momma blushed and smiled a quirky looking smile before admitting I was right, that she had been with a woman before.

"Who was she, Momma?" I asked.

"My sister, your Auntie Diana."

Hmmm, I thought to myself. Has our incestuous family just grown?

It had been a long night as we three pretended to sleep. We spent the night in Momma and Poppa's bed with me in the middle. We spent a lot of time kissing, fondling, and groping with nothing more extreme. Eventually, we fell asleep.

Once morning came, we tidied the house and ourselves. Sissy went back to her friend's house to finish up whatever project they were working on. Momma decided she needed a shower and invited me to join her.

It was as I was washing Momma's ass and pussy that I brought up the subject of her hairy cunt.

"Momma, have you ever thought of shaving yourself?"

"Shaving?"

"Yeah, down there."

"I shave my legs, Baby."

"Umm, Momma, I was thinking of you shaving this," I said as I covered her hairy muff with my hand.

Momma seemed to be taken aback by this concept.

"Why, Ricky, don't you like it?" she asked.

"Well, Momma, to be truthful, no. I don't like it. The hair covers your pussy and it can get in my mouth."

"Hmmm," she said while giving the concept some thought.

"I have seen bare pussies online, Momma, and I really like looking at them."

"I'll give it some thought then, Honey."

With that being said, I dropped to my knees in the shower in order to eat Momma's hairy pussy one more time. I may have preferred her to be shaven but I was not going to give up what was right in my face either.

Later that day, with Sissy in tow, we returned to the hospital to visit Poppa. He told us he was feeling much better and that his memory was improving. By now, he remembered all of the details of the robbery clearly up until we were herded into the master bedroom.

As we were talking, the doctor came into the room. He reviewed Poppa's chart and gave him a basic checkup, flashing a light into his eyes and having him follow his moving finger. Although the doctor seemed happy with the results so far, he still had some concerns. He told us he was unwilling to discharge Poppa today. The doctor felt Poppa still needed to be kept sedated in order to allow the swelling in his brain to go down some more. He told us he would check in again tomorrow.

Momma, Sissy, and I gave each other surreptitious glances, not altogether unhappy that Poppa would be staying in the hospital another night giving us more time to play and explore. Soon the nurse arrived to give Poppa the sedative the doctor ordered.

As Poppa's eyes began to close, I moved to stand behind Momma. I wanted her to know how much I desired her so I began to fondle and caress her firm ass cheeks. I expected Momma to slap my hands away since we were standing so close to Poppa but she did not. Instead, Momma cocked her ass up, pushing back against my exploring hands.

Sissy immediately noticed what I was doing and smiled at me. I motioned with my head for her to move closer to us. She walked to stand beside Momma who was almost having a conversation with Poppa while I continued to grope her ass. Poppa was almost asleep, completely oblivious to what we were doing, and only speaking sporadically.

Even Sissy's little squeal of delight when I took one hand from Momma's ass to use on my sister's butt was not enough to alert him. Unfortunately though Sissy's squeal was heard by a passing nurse who stuck her head in the room to see if the patient needed something.

Fortunately she was unable to see what I was doing behind Momma and Sissy. Momma told her we were just leaving and so we did.

Once in the taxi on our way home, Momma admonished me.

"Ricky, you can't do things like that in public. Someone could see."

"Like that nurse," said Sissy.

"I couldn't help it," I said, "your bums are just so inviting."

"Well, you can show us how much you like our bums when we get home," said Momma.

Unfortunately, there was not going to be an immediate return to our previous activities. There was a car I did not recognize parked in the driveway. Momma knew who it belonged to though.

"Darn it!" exclaimed Momma. "Your grandparents are here."

Poppa had given them a key to the house many years ago which they must have used since the front door was open with only the screen door keeping flying critters and such out. We entered to see Gran sitting on the couch waiting for us.

I hid my disappointment while we all did the family hug thing. Sissy looked delighted to see her grandmother while Momma seemed to be hesitant. Of course, they never had a great relationship due to Gran's condescending treatment of my mother. In fact, I think I overheard Momma whispering the words "demonic tyrant" under her breath one time.

I asked where Gramps was and was told he could not be away from his job right then, especially if Poppa was coming home soon. Gramps had his own construction business and this was his busy season.

Knowing Gran was here by herself, I knew tonight and even tomorrow would not be going according to plans. This was confirmed by Gran's next comments.

"This house is a mess, ladies we are going to make this place sparkle."

Momma and Sissy grudgingly nodded and went for cleaning supplies. Gran told me to go to my room and do some homework. She did not even bother to ask if I had any. By the way, Gran was old school and felt that housekeeping was not man's work.

Locked in my room, I began to surf the net looking specifically for mother and sister porn videos. I was interrupted by Momma rushing into my room, slamming the door behind her.

"That darn woman!" she exclaimed.

"What's wrong, Momma? The usual with Gran?"

"Yes, exactly! She does her best to put me down every chance she gets. You would think that after twenty years of marriage and two kids, she would ease up on me. But, no, not your grandmother."

"It's okay, Momma, you can hide in here. Sit down and relax."

Momma plopped herself down sort of on the bed. Her feet were still on the floor with the rest of her body on the bed itself. Her legs were spread slightly giving me a view of her strong thighs. Momma's boobs were being supported by a strong bra, I presumed, since they were still standing up proudly and not sagging to the sides as I had seen on various videos.

Watching the videos and Momma lying across my bed gave me a hard on. Even with Gran in the house I could not resist Momma's unwitting invitations. Risking her displeasure, I lay down on the bed beside her.

Momma did not react until my lips touched hers. Her mouth opened immediately welcoming my tongue within her oral domain. Leaning over her as I was, it was no effort to press my lips hard against hers. My hand drifted up her thighs, past her waist, and further up until I was groping her big tits.

We spent a solid five minutes like this before Momma shook me off in order to sit up.

"We can't, Honey," said Momma, "not with your grandmother in the house."

"Moooommmaaa..." I groaned.

"Maybe she will go out later or something and we'll have some time together."

I sighed as expressively as I could, conveying my displeasure with what she had to say.

"What were you doing before I came in?" asked Momma.

"Looking at porn videos," I said.

"Let me see," said Momma.

This was another new threshold for us, of course. My mother and I had never even discussed porn let alone viewed them together. I was somewhat embarrassed as I grabbed my laptop and returned to my bed sitting beside Momma.

We watched one video for only a couple of minutes before Momma became fascinated. We were watching a video about mothers and sons seducing one another. The second scene, with the mother being the seductress, contained footage that caused her to gasp.

"So that's what a shaved pubic area looks like," she commented.

"It does look kind of sexy," she said. "Younger somehow."

"I think you would look so very hot, Momma, if you shaved yourself bare like that."

"Yes, I can see how you would like it," Momma responded. "How does it feel?"

"I don't know, Momma, you are the first woman I ever saw naked."

"Oh, yes, right." A long pause. "I don't know if I could do it myself. I don't think I could reach everywhere."

"I could help you, Momma," I offered.

"That would not be a good idea, Ricky, because of your grandmother. What if she caught us?"

Neither of us said anything more and minutes passed.

"Maybe I could get Sissy to help? I could do her in trade," said my mother in a pondering tone of voice. And, with that she climbed back to her feet, blew me a kiss, and left my room.

Dinner that evening was a quiet affair. Gran did most of the talking and we responded when necessary in monosyllables. Once we were done with dinner, Gran announced her plans for the rest of the evening.

Gran told me I was taking her to the hospital so she could see Poppa. She told Momma and Sissy that since they had already visited today, they could stay home and get the kitchen cleaned up. "A good scrubbing" was the way she put it. For the record, except for the remains of the making dinner exercise, Momma kept our kitchen immaculate.

Gran and I left for the hospital almost immediately with me thinking this was just the opportunity Momma was searching for.

The following is from Momma's point of view as related to me.

It did not take Sissy and I very long to clean up the kitchen after my mother in law and Ricky left for the hospital. Imagine the gall of that woman implying my kitchen was a neglected mess.

Once we were done with the dishes, I took Sissy by the hand and led her into the livingroom. Sitting side by each on the couch, I pulled my daughter into a tight embrace.

It seemed only natural for us to start kissing. With no words spoken, our kisses transformed themselves into a passionate make out session. I enjoyed the feeling of our tongues twizzling around each other, lips pressed hard against one another.

Sissy took me by surprise when her hand clamped on to my buttocks. Surprise soon turned to me returning her advance by squeezing her breast. When we came up for air, I asked Sissy if she enjoyed our sexual play the previous evening, even though no answer was really needed.

"Momma, it was just awesome."

"Obviously, you don't mind if we keep on being sexually active with one another?" asked Momma.

"And, Ricky too?"

"Yes," replied Momma. "All three of us together."

"Ohhh, Momma, that would be awesome. But what about Poppa?"

"We'll figure that out when he comes home," she replied.

"I'd like you to help me with something, Sissy."

"Of course, Momma, what can I do?"

Taking Sissy by the hand, I led her to Rick's bedroom. Grabbing his laptop, we sat on the end of the bed while I searched for the video he had shown me earlier. Fortunately, he had not cleared his browser history. In a few moments more, we were looking at the video showing the woman with the shorn vagina.

I pointed it out to Sissy, telling her I would like to do that to myself. But, I was not sure I could do it by myself. I asked Sissy if she would help me. With her in agreement, we were in the bathroom very soon after stopping for nightclothes along the way.

We decided that the best thing for us to do would be to start by showering, thinking that it would be easier to shave if the hair was wet. Sissy and I enjoyed ourselves in the shower. We took turns washing each other's body.

I never knew how much pleasure I could derive from my daughter's body. Letting my hands caress Sissy's back and ass was an incredible turn on. I could not stop myself from fondling her bum while I lavished tongue kisses on her cheeks.

Her breasts were equally as intoxicating. So firm, so perky. Feeling her thick nipples hardening in my mouth was like no other feeling I had ever experienced.

And, of course, there was no way I was going to let Sissy's vagina go unappreciated. I spread her labia apart and swiped my tongue along her pussy as deeply as I could. Sissy was already sopping wet and she tasted magnificent! I didn't want to stop!

Remembering my past experiences with your auntie, I put one finger deep into her pussy and continued to lick her clitoris. Ricky, she would have crawled up the walls if she could. It didn't take long before Sissy was wailing her way into an orgasm.

I can't help but thank you for reminding me how much pleasure I could give and receive from sex. It also reminded me how unhappy, how unfulfilled I have been in this sexless marriage with your father.

As she said this, Momma was working the zipper of my jeans in order to fish out my burgeoning prick. She was doing everything she could to make sure I was feeling fulfilled.

I had to support Sissy in order to keep her from falling down. By the time, she came down from her sexual high, there was no hot water left. So we dried off. I sat naked on the toilet seat. We used your Poppa's shaving cream and razor to start doing me right away. Sissy was still a little trembly and I worried some that she might cut me.

But she soon settled down and very carefully she started removing my pubic hair. It tickled. I had to force myself to sit still so Sissy wouldn't nick me. I've seen your father after he nicked himself shaving his face. I didn't want that to happen to my tender parts.

The first part, the top, was not a difficult task except for the matter of me moving. When we got further between my legs, Sissy was being extremely delicate with the razor. Both of us had our hands down there. I was pulling my labia from side to side making it easier for Sissy to get at my hair.

Momma's hand was slowly sliding up and down my hardened staff. I was finding it difficult not to buck upwards forcing her hand tighter against my rod. Even though she was making me feel great, I did not want to distract her from the story she was relating to me. Momma was great at jerking me off, where did that talent come from?

Sissy and I were both so turned on by the intimate actions we had been performing on my body. My vagina was leaking very aromatic fluids. Sissy commented that the aroma was more welcoming than a cup of hot cocoa on a cold afternoon. And, having said that, she moved her face close to my now shorn vagina. Her tongue dipped between my labia.

I could feel her inhaling my muskiness through her nose as her tongue lingered on my clitoris. The sensations were overwhelming. It felt so different, so airy, without any hair covering my bits and pieces.

It was at that moment that the bathroom door slammed open and your grandmother was standing there frozen, mouth agape.

Gran and I had returned from our hospital visit with Poppa. He was feeling much better and pleased to see his mother there. We did not stay too long as Gran did not want to see Poppa tired out. Once we were in our driveway, I told Gran I was going to a friend's to play video games for a while. I could not have imagined what Gran was going to find inside the house.

"What is going on here? What are you two doing in here?" she demanded to know.

Momma told me she was stunned for a moment but quickly gathered her wits about her before responding.

"We are taking care of our personal hygiene. Don't you knock?" Momma retorted.

Your grandmother was taken aback by my attack in turn.

"Personal hygiene? What do you mean?" asked Gran.

"Don't you follow the health news, mother?" asked Momma.

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"Doctors, especially ob/gyn's are suggesting it is healthier for women to keep their private areas shaved clean. Don't you shave, Mother?"

"Well, no," she responded.

"You really should, Gran," piped in Sissy.

"Yes, Mother, you really should," said Momma. "We will be discussing this and recommending it at the next ladies auxiliary luncheon at the church. You don't want to be left out."

Momma knew what wires were live in Gran's mind. Pulling the church into it was definitely a trip wire. She also knew how her handjob was making me feel.

"Yes, Gran, we can help you," said Sissy as she charged to her feet.

"That's right, Mother, we can help."

With no further ado, we began to strip Gran of her clothing. The woman was so flummoxed she did not know which way was up. She seemed shocked when I undid her bra while Sissy was pulling down her panties.

Ricky, I was amazed by your Gran's naked body. She has good sized breasts with very little sag to them. But her bush was so hairy, she could have been part gorilla.

There was no way I could not laugh at Momma's description of Gran's hairy pussy. Momma was still jerking my dick very slowly using her thumb to smear the leaking pre-cum all over my little head. Momma leaned up to give me a passionate tongue kiss before continuing with her story. I hoped it was going where I thought it was.

I took a washcloth, soaped it up and handed it to Sissy. The little minx already had your Gran's legs spread as wide as they could go. With the cloth in hand, she moved closer between her legs.

"Gran, I am so happy you are letting us make sure your everything will be healthy once we are done. Then, to both my surprise as well as your Gran's, Sissy leaned in and gave her grandmother a kiss on the lips. It didn't look like there was any tongue involved but it was a hard kiss, not just a peck.

Sissy moved on to soaping and wetting down your grandmother's gorilla crotch. Once your grandmother was wet enough, I moved in beside Sissy and started using the razor. Even though she had so much of it, her pubic hair was soft and silky.

As I shaved her pelvis, Sissy was blowing gently on the now bare skin. I glanced up to see your Gran leaning back against the toilet with her head tilted up and eyes closed. Getting Sissy's attention, I glanced at your Gran's tits. She had extremely long and thick nipples. They were as hard as small rocks by then.

Sissy continued to blow on Gran's flesh but reached up with one hand to caress the side of her face. My mother in law groaned in appreciation. Bringing her hand back down, Sissy caressed her face down to her jaw, her neck, her chest and her breasts before lifting her hand away.

Your grandmother jerked when Sissy's hand slid across her nipple but didn't say anything. She tried to close her legs in reflex but couldn't with the two of us between them.

Sissy looked at me and grinned. The audacious little minx leaned in and gave her grandmother a kiss on the pelvis while I continued working my way down. Gran moaned again.

petskunk
petskunk
2,072 Followers
12