Minister's Family Embraces Incest Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By this point, we both had our hands all over her pussy, pushing and pulling the skin in order to get the hair. Your grandmother was getting sexually excited. She was soaking wet and flooding the room with her own aromas. I was wet again as well and I'm sure Sissy was too.

Sissy was certainly pushing your Gran's boundaries. Sissy leaned upwards in order to caress Mother's face again.

"Do you like what we are doing, Gran? Is it making you feel good?" asked Sissy.

The older woman nodded her head, eyes still closed. Sissy leaned in to give her another hard kiss on the lips. When she pulled back, she left her chin sitting on your grandmother's breast. Gran just sighed. Sissy then put her hand on the same breast , resting it beside her chin.

When Sissy pulled her chin off the breast to return to kissing and blowing the shaven areas. Since we had made much progress, Sissy was kissing lower and closer to your Gran's vagina.

I was simply amazed when I glanced up to see that Sissy was now squeezing your Grans tit, I mean breast. And Gran was still not objecting.

As I was trimming and wiping the shaving cream off, I decided to tease your Gran just like Sissy was doing. Using the washcloth, I wiped from the bottom of her pussy to the top and then back again. I let my little finger brush against your Gran's clitoris.

She moaned at me. Sissy and I smiled at each other before Sissy went back for another kiss. This time I could see that she was using her tongue to part her Gran's lips. She caressed one tit and then the other.

I decided to go the full measure. Leaning in to your grandmother's pussy, I tickled her clit with my tongue. She moaned so loudly, you would think she was raising the dead.

I could hear smacking sounds from the two of them kissing. Then...Oh Ricky!... then your grandmother's hand was on the back of my head pushing me tighter against her pussy. So I continued what I was doing nibbling on her clit but started fingering her as well.

I doubt the woman had ever felt the kind of pleasure your sister and I were giving her. It was overwhelming any barriers she might have left. To her, it must have been ecstasy. I don't think she could have stopped us even if she wanted to.

I was interrupted by Sissy getting to her feet. She took Gran by the hand saying we should move into the bedroom. Much to my surprise, your gran offered no resistance. She simply waited for me to stand up so she could.

In my bedroom, Sissy directed Gran until she was lying in the middle of the bed. Sissy indicated I should resume my endeavours with Gran's now hairless pussy. While I made myself comfortable between your Gran's legs, Sissy lay beside her and started making out with her.

Gran was definitely back in the groove of things. She had one arm around Sissy and I could hear their lips smacking as they exchanged passionate soul kisses. Gran's other hand found its way to the back of my head, pulling me tighter against her sopping wet cunt.

I could just see enough to know that Sissy and Gran were still making out but Sissy was groping and fondling your Gran's lovely and luscious brea... tits. In between kisses, Sissy was telling her how amazing her boobs felt.

Gran was moaning passionately and constantly at this point. I could feel goosebumps erupting beneath my hands on her thighs. Gran began to buck her pelvis up against my mouth and fluids increased almost to flood levels.

Sissy adjusted her body so she was able to make love to your Gran's breas...tits. I could see her mouth on the tits, moving from one to another. When Sissy started nipping at Gran's nipples, her moans jumped in volume. Her pussy was almost drowning me as I continued to finger her and nibble at her clit.

It was no real surprise when your Gran started to shiver and shake her way into what might have been her first orgasm. What was a surprise was that she spurted so much fluid all of a sudden. I thought she was peeing on me, there was such a huge discharge. Some got in my mouth and I realized from the taste it was not urine.

"Momma, Gran is a squirter. You're right, it wasn't pee, it was a stream of her fluids. Probably because it was her first orgasm. She might not do it again."

"Oh, she did," replied my mother.

Just the thought of Gran being a squirter and Momma still massaging my cock and balls almost brought me to my own climax. I could feel the semen churning in my testicles and starting to climb.

Sissy still appeared to be in charge of our activity. In between kissing her grandmother, she asked how it felt to have an orgasm. Sissy also motioned me to move up so I was lying on the other side of my mother in law.

Your Gran had been rendered speechless by the intense feelings that overcame her during her orgasm. She was lying between us, looking blissful and relaxed. Sissy was kissing her, deep passionate kisses, while still fondling Gran's boobs.

Sissy reached over, took my hand, and placed it on the tit closest to me. Then she pushed your grandmother's face towards me indicating I should kiss the woman I had always thought of as a shrew.

But Gran returned my kiss. Her lips softened and she put up no resistance as my tongue slid between them. I swizzled my tongue around hers. Instead of resisting, your Gran's tongue started pushing back against mine. She put one arm around me, just like she had her other arm around your sister.

Sissy and I were fondling Gran's tits. Her nipples were amazingly hard.

"Gran, did you like what Momma did to you? Was that your first climax?"

It was difficult for her to answer since her tongue was in my mouth at this point. She moaned out her answer which Sissy and I presumed was an affirmative answer.

"Do you want to do this some more? Orgasm, I mean?" asked Sissy.

Your grandmother sighed out a long yessss as Sissy turned her head towards herself for more deep tongue kisses.

As Sissy turned her head back towards me, she said, "Gran, I think you should thank Momma by doing the same thing to her."

Our tongues were travelling back and forth from mouth to mouth as Gran began to squirm and attempt to shake her head in a negative manner.

"Try it, Gran, you'll love it. If you bring Momma to orgasm, I'll do you next."

Your Gran was still putting up a fight. She pulled her face away from mine saying, "I can't, I can't, I can't"

"Gran, don't you want to feel your granddaughter licking your pussy? You do Momma and I'll do you."

Gran sighed and said she did not know how to do it. Sissy told her she would show her how it was done. With extreme reluctance, your Gran agreed she would try.

We all shifted around until I was lying on my back in the middle of the bed. Sissy pushed my legs widely apart so both she and your grandmother could get close to my pussy.

Sissy began demonstrating to your grandmother by running her fingertips lightly across my pelvis and down to the sides of my thighs where they came together.

"Do what I'm doing, Gran," instructed Sissy.

To my amazement, there was no argument. Your grandmother was very hesitant, almost trembling, as she began to mimic your sister's hand movements. With minutes passing and both women tickling my pubic area, I could feel myself becoming wet.

"Did you like it when Momma finger fucked you?" she asked.

"Yessss," was the reply.

"Then you must return the favour," Sissy told her as she guided Gran's fingers to my pussy.

Sissy slid Gran's fingers up and down my slit, spreading my wetness around. I knew I was going to have an orgasm due to Sissy guiding this woman I almost hated at times over the years.

"Momma, I'm going to cum, I can't hold it back!" I cried out.

The events she was describing to me as well as her hand on my dick had brought me right to the edge. Imagining my stiff, formal grandmother about to fingerfuck her daughter in law was too much for me.

My mother was not hesitant. Her lips wrapped around the head of my cock and she sucked it as her hand motion on my staff increased in speed. Soon enough I was jetting my cum into Momma's mouth. She kept on sucking and jerking until I was fully drained and her mouth was full of her son's semen.

I flopped backwards on the bed while Momma swallowed my cum and licked me clean.

"Do you want me to tell you the rest of the story, Ricky?"

Your grandmother slipped her index finger between my labia, pushing it as deep inside my cunt as she could reach. Sissy instructed her to pull the finger out and push it back in. Then repeat.

With your grandmother fingering my hot, wet cunt, and Sissy's hand roaming from tit to tit and nipple to nipple, I wondered how long I could hold back my orgasm. Or should I just let go and have one? The two women in bed with me could bring me to another soon enough.

Sissy instructed your grandmother to pull her finger out of my pussy. It was wet with my fluids. Sissy told her to lick it, to taste my fluids on her finger. They were just in time as my impending orgasm lessened somewhat.

"Do you like Momma's taste, Gran?" asked Sissy.

Your grandmother didn't answer right away. Sissy asked the question again.

"I would never have imagined something tasting so sweet," she replied in a faltering voice.

"It's time to use your tongue now, Gran."

Sissy spread my labia and waited for Gran to move her mouth to my pussy. It took her a few seconds but I did feel her tongue on me.

"Lick Momma's pussy up and down like you did with your fingers."

I forgot all about hating her as her tongue swiped up and down my open slit. For this being her first time tasting pussy, she was doing a wonderful job.

"Now, Gran, you just go wild. Lick, suck, flick Momma's clit with your tongue. Even fingerfuck her some more."

Your grandmother shifted her position, pulling herself to her knees so she could get even closer to my snatch. She was like a whirling dervish, her mouth, her lips were everywhere. One second here, the next second there. She went wild on me and was driving me close to orgasm again.

Sissy left my side without saying anything. I was able to lift my head enough to see that she was on her knees behind your grandmother. When Sissy's tongue touched her pussy, your Gran squealed. Then she returned immediately to what she was doing with my cunt. I don't know how she figured out to do it, but Gran took my clit between her lips and started sucking it hard in between flicking it with her tongue.

That was too much for me. My orgasm blossomed over my body. I shrieked out an announcement of my explosion to Sissy and Gran. I locked my hands around Gran's head to keep her from pulling back as I flooded her mouth with my fluids. Gran moaned into my pussy as I continued to cum.

Too soon, I was done and exhausted. My tight muscles relaxed and I let your grandmother go. But she didn't pull back. She was squealing into my pussy while rocking back and forth.

Sissy had not stopped her attack on your grandmother's cunt. She kept it up until Gran squealed her way into her second orgasm. Finally, we were all exhausted. We shifted positions until we were all lying head to head, our arms wrapped around each other. Since your grandmother had squirted again, Sissy's face and even some of her hair was soaked.

Sissy asked Gran how she liked everything we had done. Your grandmother said it was the most fantastic experience of her life. She also said she couldn't wait to give Sissy's pussy a good licking too.

"Wait, Gran, you need to try Ricky," she said.

"Ricky????"

"Momma! I'm going to fuck Gran?"

"Yes, dear. You're going to fuck your grandmother."

I hope you enjoyed this chapter and the shifting perspectives. Please let me know. I take all comments and feedback into consideration.

Please take a few seconds to vote as well.

Thank you.

12