All Comments on 'Minister's Family Embraces Incest Pt. 04'

by petskunk

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
petcock17petcock17over 4 years ago
Wow

What a great story... first one I've read like it.... WOW

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Keep it going!!

It’s great to have Gran in the mix this soon! Maybe Grandfather could be added at some point? I’m still looking forward to Aunt Diana, and her family, coming into play. Say.... could names be given to the Pastor (Pappa), Mother (Mamma), Grandmother (Gran) ??

Great story. Please Keep It Going...

DNA

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
My 2 cents

Great story!!

Whirling DervishWhirling Dervishover 4 years ago
Just a comment

I didn't know I was in this story :) Keep going!!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 4 years ago

It is very tricky switching from the first person POV to the third person and back again in the same story. You smoothly accomplished this without even a pause in the story. Your reader knew exactly who was speaking at all times. Loved it. Five stars and a favorite point!

ErrantZebraErrantZebraover 4 years ago
Another great chapter

Bringing grandma into this worked perfectly, and I can't wait to see what happens next.

I wasn't 100% sold on how you handled the shifting perspectives, though. The actual perspective shift was pretty clear, but it broke up the chronology of the story in a way that took me a bit to figure out. One minute, the narrator's going to the hospital with gran, and the next, Momma is telling him the story while giving him a handjob. It did make sense eventually, and I think you converged the two timelines pretty well by the end of the chapter, but it was definitely confusing at first.

I wonder if you couldn't have accomplished the same effect by keeping the son's POV, having him come home from his friend's house where Momma is waiting to tell him everything that happened while he was gone. Then the flashback stuff (which, again, was insanely hot), could have been told to him through dialogue.

Just a thought. Otherwise, amazing work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Awesome

Brings back memories of my mother in law. I was called in the middle of the night because her gas fireplace was acting up. She gets down on her hands & knees to show me how she tried to relight it. Her nightgown rode up her hips and revealed that she wasn't wearing any panties. I couldn't help be look at her gorgeous pussy. When she caught me, she adked, "Do like what you see?" All I could say was, "Yes!" The rest is history, we started having sex that eventually lead to bringing my wife, her daughter into threesome. I have fucked my adult stepdaughters, but not with my wife and mother in law. My step granddaughter is almost 18, hopefully I can get some of her also.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I AGREE WITH Sex4lf57

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You got a bit sloppy. First momma charged through a locked door. She's either houdini or a ghost. Then the gran from hell let the girls strip her completely nude just for public shave. Don't get me wrong I like the story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good until he wanted her to shave. No

Hair woman Bald girl

Hair is not a problem for a good oral eating adds flavor

Done with the stories

Don't like sex with girls

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love it.....just edging reading it.....3 gens of hairless cunts......yummy

Jutah3995Jutah3995over 1 year ago

What a wonderful series...keep up the good work and thank you for the story..5⭐

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpetskunk@petskunk
I write my stories for my enjoyment. Some are "memories" and some are complete fantasies. Being ego driven though, I like to read comments and see voting results. It always amazes me that I can have 50k views and only a couple hundred votes. Can't people take the time to t...