All Comments on 'Minister's Family Embraces Incest Pt. 05'

by petskunk

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
3 girls 1 guy

Give the guy the foursome he deserves. Seriously, who wouldn't want that?

retnavysec69retnavysec69over 4 years ago
Very good!!!

Well done keep it up . Hope to see more of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
WUNNERFUL WUNNERFUL

This was a great chapter. Keep them cumming.

Oldergenteman69Oldergenteman69over 4 years ago
Loved It

Well done and easy to follow. Good old Gran finally gets some good cock from her grandson! Maybe all of them will get together at the same time!

Omart57Omart57over 4 years ago
I am Loving

this entire series! Please, More!!!

petskunkpetskunkover 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the compliments!

Chapter 6 is in the queue for publication.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The shifting perspectives are ruining a story that started well, if somewhat implausibly.

Please drop the shifting perspective. In Ch 3 when you did it I was lost and confused. When you start with one narrative perspective it is best to stick to it. If that doesn’t work do it all from a detached 3rd person standpoint. “He did this to her then he left and she did this with her daughter; both women had fun”. It does work and you can be all-seeing and include their thoughts and emotions not just the physical!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Amazingly Hot!

Nothing better than some hot family fucking! Now please make sure to add the aunt to the game and let Ricky have a orgy with his loved ones! Maybe him impregnating his mother and sister as well?! Keep up the good work!

petskunkpetskunkover 4 years agoAuthor
The shifting perspectives are ruining a story that started well, if somewhat implausibly.

Thanks for sharing your viewpoint on the shifting perspectives. I am sorry but you will be quite disappointed in the next chapter as it follows the same format.

As for the implausibility factor, this is erotic incest porn. I don't remember ever reading a totally plausible story in this category.

Thanks again. More comments on the shifting perspectives would be appreciated from other readers.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 4 years ago

I wouldn't sorry about satisfying one anon critic. I'd suggest that you go by your other fans who are loving the series and are encouraging you to keep going with this smoking hot story. You should especially listen to the commenters who have the balls to set up an account and post comments under a user ID rather than hide under anonymous remarks. I've gotten a ton of feedback, good and bad, from authors and readers due to my posted comments. You can't do that with Mr. Non-plausible.

The switching POV in these latest chapters really does work for me. Other authors have tried this without success as they didn't identify who was saying what and it got too confusing. You got around this by clearly stating who the character was who was speaking/thinking. Five stars!!

petskunkpetskunkover 4 years agoAuthor
Sex4lf57

Thanks for the encouragement. I am enjoying writing the shifting perspectives as it allows me to delve into the individual characters more. Personally, I think it makes for a better read. I'm glad you liked it and believe it to be successful.

I tend to agree with you about the haters who can't be bothered registering their own accounts. I get some tremendous feedback from some anons that I truly enjoy but the lurkers are always out there somewhere. LOL.

petskunkpetskunkover 4 years agoAuthor
Sex4lf57

Thanks for the pat on the back. I am definitely continuing with the shifting perspectives. I'm pleased you enjoyed this approach. I am finding it gives me more latitude as an author. I am able to develop my characters more fully this way which allows me to see them better in my mind.

I am currently writing a pair of Halloween stories that I was fumbling with when only using the son's perspective. Having written almost 4000 words with no sense of satisfaction in the one story, I went back to shifting between Mom and Son. The story is flowing well now.

As for the anons, I agree with you. Many feel free to abuse the authors since they are hidden behind their anonymity. I do tend to ignore them. I have received good critiques from anons as well and I appreciate them.

Thanks again for the pat on the back.

ErrantZebraErrantZebraover 4 years ago
Another great chapter.

Not much to add except to say that I enjoyed the hell out of this chapter. I think the shifting perspectives worked better this time than in the last chapter, and you're doing a great job of characterizing everyone through their point of view.

On to chapter 6!

MommysbabyboyMommysbabyboyabout 4 years ago
fuk me runnin.......

This is hot!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It was the best of the best .xxxxxxxxxx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpetskunk@petskunk
I write my stories for my enjoyment. Some are "memories" and some are complete fantasies. Being ego driven though, I like to read comments and see voting results. It always amazes me that I can have 50k views and only a couple hundred votes. Can't people take the time to t...