Minister's Family Embraces Incest Pt. 07

Story Info
Poppa joins the fun with Momma, Sissy, and his own mother.
5.3k words
4.63
43.9k
62

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
petskunk
petskunk
2,073 Followers

As always, my characters involved in the sex are all over the age of 18. Since this is my fantasy, there are no STD's or unwanted pregnancies. All of my characters enjoy good hygiene so showers are only mentioned when part of the sex. They also eat when needed; none of my characters go hungry.

The names have been changed to protect the not so innocent.

In this chapter I am again using shifting perspectives in order to enhance character development. Please give me feedback on whether or not you like this.

As always, please enjoy, comments are always appreciated and high votes massage my ego.

*

"Never mind God, Honey, if you want to keep fucking me, your mother, and your daughter, you can't object to Ricky and I having fun too."

"But the scriptures..." my husband was trying to assert himself but he was finding it difficult to stay focused on what I was saying since his mother was trying to stuff a tit in his mouth while continuing to fuck him.

Bouncing his balls a little, I said, "The scriptures say we were all created in his image. Doesn't that make it right for us all to admire and enjoy each other's bodies?"

"But..."

"No buts, Dear. Do you want your mother to stop fucking you right now?" A quick squeeze.

"Noooooo," he moaned.

"Do you want to be able to fuck Sissy and I at the same time?" Another squeeze.

"Yessssss," he hissed out his answer after several minutes of silence while he focused on his mother riding his cock.

"Then we are all agreed, our family will embrace incest!"

Poppa:

It seems the hardest part of the process was making the decision whether or not to continue with an incestuous relationship. I was not able to resist making love to my daughter or even my mother.

My wife and daughter had seduced me into taking part in their lifestyle change. My mother gave me no real choice either. All I wanted to do was enjoy coupling with them.

I had never thought of incest in any shape, way, or form prior to this episode. It just did not ever cross my mind. The bible mentions it a number of times, mostly in the oldest books such as Leviticus. There are few later mentions and since they did not apply to any of my teachings, I never paid much attention.

I had also led a particularly sheltered life in terms of my sexual development from childhood onwards. When I turned thirteen years old, my father tried to explain the facts of life to me. My mother interrupted him, shooed him away, and took over the job.

She made me understand that I must go to my future marriage bed a virgin as would be my future wife. Mother made me understand that men needed sexual release once married but women only tolerated copulation. I would need to restrain myself and only impose myself on my wife no more than once monthly.

My mother explained to me that giving in to those urges more than once a month would be giving in to the devil. She did not want me to grow up evil. Mother continued to give me these talks as I grew older. Father was not allowed to discuss the subject with me.

Before I turned sixteen, with Mother's urging, I decided that I needed to share my teachings with people. I heard my calling and decided after high school I would go to divinity school and pursue a career as a Minister.

After last night, I don't know what to do. Everything I have stood for throughout my lifetime has been thrown out the window. I have lusted after my eighteen year old daughter and copulated with her. I have lusted after my own mother and copulated with her. I have watched my wife copulating with my son and have lusted after her.

Lying on the bed, my mind wandering over my past life, last night, and the future possibilities that were opening to me, I was brought to the here and now by my wife bringing me in a coffee and some toast. I don't know if it was breakfast time or that she felt I needed it.

Watching her walk across the room to me in her robe, I immediately blushed, thinking of her riding our son's penis yesterday. I can't say the memory disgusted me but I am not sure it affected me in a positive manner either.

"Good morning, honey," said my wife. "How was your night? Did you get a good rest? I hope your mother and Sissy let you sleep some."

"Ummm, yes, they did."

I had not been able to go to sleep too easily. I had never experienced two naked women cuddling with me before. Although a unique experience for me, and somewhat perturbing, I knew I enjoyed it.

"Your mother would like to join us while you eat your breakfast if that is okay with you," said my wife.

"Of course," I replied.

My wife stepped to the door in order to let my mother know she was welcome in our bedroom.

I was shocked when Mother entered the room. She was wearing a see through baby blue teddy than showed off her breasts through the almost transparent material, hanging down to slightly below her vagina accentuating the fact that she was not wearing panties. Mother had matching stay up stockings and four inch stilettoes.

Sitting up in the bed, leaning against the backboard, I found that my penis was standing up as well. Mother walked to the far side of the bed before climbing on and lying beside me. Since her head was on the pillow, her face was almost level with my raging penis.

Sophie, my wife and I had called each other "Momma" and "Poppa" since the children were born, smiled and asked me if I was comfortable. My mother looked at me expectantly. I told them I was indeed comfortable.

"How can you be comfortable with your prick throbbing like it is," asked Mother.

Yes, Dear, is your mother making you uncomfortable? Or am I?" asked my wife.

With the question asked, Sophie stood, slipped out of her robe, and sat down on the bed beside me again, this time only wearing lime green panties. Her impressive breasts were fighting with my mother's nearly naked body for my attention.

I tried to reply to the question but found no words were escaping from my mouth.

With her hand on my thigh, my mother said, "Justin, we must talk."

I was still trying to get something said but my mother would not allow me.

"Justin, I am so sorry that I messed up your life as I have done. I thought I was doing the right thing for you but Sophie, Sissy, and Ricky have shown me how far off the path of self-satisfaction and loving I have taken you."

"Mother..." I started.

"Hush, son, let me speak. My viewpoint on sex and love has changed dramatically in the last two days."

My wife had adjusted her position in our bed. She was now licking my testicles. That was another first for me. A very good first even though my penis was so hard and throbbing that it was almost painful.

"Doesn't that feel good, son?" asked my mother. "Aren't you enjoying your balls being licked by your wife? Does it bother you that your mother is watching?"

"It feels awesomely good, mother, but it feels odd having you here watching."

Taking my penis in her hand while my wife continued licking my testicles—um balls, Mother continued to share her feelings with me.

"Justin, I believe sex is just another manifestation of the way a family may show their love for one another," she said before giving the head of my staff a kiss.

"And, as with all love, it should be shown frequently lest we forget. Not on a monthly schedule, or as something we should endure. Expressing one's love for a family member should be an expression of joy. Of happiness. And, it should just be fun as well."

Mother paused as she took my penis into her mouth and pushed down, swallowing it.

"Your mother is just learning to suck cock, Honey," said my wife, removing her darting tongue from my balls. "Yours is only the second prick she has ever had in her mouth. Ricky was her first."

"This feels simply incredible," I said. "I have never felt something this good ever before in my life."

Mother was continuing to slide her lips up and down my shaft. Her teeth were lightly scratching at my rod as she pulled up. I knew I was going to ejaculate very, very soon as I could feel the explosion coming.

"You better stop, Mother," said Sophie. "I think Justin is going to cum very soon."

Saying that my wife wrapped her hand around my staff at the very base, squeezing hard, blocking my semen from further upwards travel. I groaned out my sense of disappointment. Mother reacted similarly, also emitting a groan of disappointment.

"Justin, honey, I think you should fuck your mommy and come in her hot pussy."

Mother and I both seemed to be in agreement on that concept.

"Justin, just a word of caution here. Your mother is not going to be satisfied with seven minutes of fun with you. Unlike you have been with me over the years, the idea is to derive as much pleasure out of fucking as possible. So you need to take your time and prolong the encounter as much as possible. Do you understand me, Dear?"

Without waiting for an answer from me, Mother straddled me, took my cock in hand and rubbed it against her wet vagina. She did not do it for long before she moved it to her opening, sinking down on me until my dick was fully buried in my mother's pussy.

Even after eighteen years of marriage, I had never felt a cunt around my staff that was this warm and wet. Sophie had never welcomed me like this during any of our monthly sex encounters. My wife had always needed some lubrication from the tube we kept at our bedside. This wetness, the wetness of my fifty something year old mother's snatch felt so much different than the artificial kind.

Keeping in mind my wife's suggestions, directions actually, I took time to become accustomed to these new sensations. Mother was riding my cock, levering herself up and down, very slowly. I could feel the walls of her pussy trying to tighten around my pole.

After a few minutes of enjoying this carnal pleasure my mother was delivering me, I came to realize her tits were directly in front of me. So, I did the natural thing by reaching up to them and clasping them tightly.

These were only the second set of tits I had held in my lifetime. My wife's were solid and stood firmly. Mother's boobs were less firm and hung down somewhat. Yet, I was still entranced at having them in my hands. Again, it just felt so natural. It was hard to believe I had been denying these feelings all my life.

Mother was still riding my cock while I enjoyed her breasts. I moved them around, I squeezed them, I pinched her nipples. Mother moaned at me.

"Mother, am I hurting you?" I asked.

"No, baby, I am enjoying you so very much. I love fucking my son."

Placing my feet flat on the mattress, I levered my body upwards, slamming into mother's cunt.

"And, I love fucking my mother!" said I.

"Mother, are you close to climax? I don't know how much longer I can hold out."

I could feel the semen bubbling in my balls as it began its climb to the tip of my cock.

"I can feel your cock getting thicker," exclaimed my mother.

She was riding me hard, slamming downwards in rhythm with me stabbing upwards. I tried my best to hold back but that was something I had never done before. In the past, I had always fucked my wife and would cum as soon as possible. Holding my explosion back was something entirely new for me. The feelings coursing through my body were wonderful.

Finally, I could not hold back any longer just as my mother launched herself into orgasm. Feeling her pussy walls lock down on me and her warm fluids coating my dick and flowing out of her, was the last straw.

I don't know how much cum spurted into her. It felt like more than I could ever have cum before. Between all the factors—prolonging the experience, my mother's warm and wet pussy, and feeling her achieve orgasm on my dick—it was the best climax of my life.

Oddly enough though, my mind was saying I needed to duplicate the experience. The next woman my mind was telling me that I needed to possess was my wife, Sophie.

Sissy:

We were dismissed early from school today due to some maintenance crisis in the building. Ricky and I almost ran all the way home. We wanted desperately to see what our parents and Gran had been up to all day long. We wanted to participate in any sexual activities that were going on.

Arriving home, we crept through the front door quickly and silently. We did not want to interrupt anything going on in the bedrooms. The loudest sound Ricky and I made was our gasping for breath after the run home.

We sprawled on the two seater wooden deacon's bench just inside the entrance trying to get our breathing under control. Ricky put his arm around me and hugged me closely to him once our rasping breathing noises were slowing down. Soon enough, our breathing was normal.

I do not understand why I was surprised when Ricky turned my head towards him, moving in for a kiss. Not one kiss, actually, we began to make out. It still felt odd to be close to my brother in this fashion. It may have felt odd but there was no way I was going to deny my brother's tongue entry to my mouth.

We had to take a break for a moment to catch our breaths again.

"Ricky, I've been thinking about your cock all day long," I said as my hand dropped to his lap in order to grip his prick through his jeans.

"Really?" he replied. "I can't tell you how much I want my cock in your pussy."

"Let's check in with the others and then we can go fuck," I said as I climbed to my feet.

There was no real surprise to find the front of the house empty as we assumed Momma, Poppa, and Gran were in the master bedroom. What was surprising was seeing Momma riding Poppa while Gran lay between their legs licking Poppa's balls and Momma's pussy which his staff was spearing. I, for one, had never anticipated this scene.

Announcing our presence, Momma and Poppa continued fucking while Gran jerked away from them, quite startled. Our parents slowed their movements while exchanging the mundane facets of life, greetings, etc.

Once we had completed the exchange of pleasantries, I told the three of them Ricky and I would be in his room fucking. No one responded, they simply went back to their interrupted tasks. It was good to see them enjoying themselves and each other. There was no tension between the three of them unlike Gran's past visits.

Ricky did not waste any time once we were in his room. He immediately started to strip out of his clothing. Truth be told, I was a little disappointed as I had imagined there being some romance in the act. I had not taken into account the fact that he was an immature eighteen year old boy. An immature jerk with a cock I wanted to fuck.

In moments, Ricky and I were lying on the bed beside and facing each other. Ricky put his arm over me before moving in to kiss me. The first kisses were long and passionate with no tongues involved. Maybe there was some romance in his soul after all.

I slipped one arm under his neck and the other over his shoulder as we continued kissing. Ricky was a much better kisser than I had imagined him to be. His hand on my back began to slide up and down from my neck to my bum.

My impatience began to grow as I demonstrated to my brother by opening my mouth and letting my tongue lick his lips. In response, Ricky opened his mouth, sucking my tongue inside. My tongue was immediately welcomed by his swirling around mine as he began to use his fingernails to slide along my back.

I may have thought I was turned on before this but my brother was leading me into a new level of excitement. His fingers continued to scratch their way up and down my back as my body began to pop up goosebumps all over. I embraced him tighter, pushing my barely used body hard against him.

Making out with my brother intensified as we became more and more turned on by each other's body. Ricky's fingernails scratched their way down to my ass again but, this time, he dug his claws into my cheeks. It hurt but it hurt in a delicious way. I pulled myself even tighter against him feeling my brother's cock throbbing against my tummy.

Ricky pulled himself away from me, rolled me on to my back, and began to lick and nibble his way down my body. I knew Ricky did not have a lot of experience with women so he must be demonstrating techniques he had seen in his porn videos. I felt a rush through my body thinking he and I could be in a porn video at that moment.

Ricky spent some time on my tits. He had one hand lightly caressing my thighs and tummy while avoiding my pussy. He gave my boobs little kisses before moving on to nibbles. I almost screamed when he bit down hard on my now stone hard nipples.

He lifted his head, smiled at me, and leaned in to give me a passionate soul kiss.

"I love you, Sis," he whispered to me before sliding back down my body.

This time, he spent little time with his mouth on my boobs as he continued traveling down to my navel. Of course, he did nip a nipple on the way past causing me to let go with a small yeek. His tongue circled my bellybutton for a short amount of time before penetrating it with his tongue.

Continuing to move down, he licked and kissed all around my pussy and my thighs without actually touching my pussy. My body was aching for release while he continued licking and nibbling my thighs, everywhere but my pussy. I arched my bum up trying to capture his tongue in my cunt. No joy there.

While working his lips and teeth around my pelvic region, my brother slid his hands up my body in order to grasp my tits. I don't know where Ricky learned all this but if it was from his porn videos, I would be watching them with him in the future. Maybe we could have family movie nights in the future featuring porn!

"Eeeeeeeeeek!" I exclaimed as he finally put his tongue to my aching pussy. Oh my god, it felt too wonderful. Ricky was squeezing my tits in time with his tongue licking up and down my pussy. My brother adjusted my position so that he could almost lick as far down and under as my butt hole.

This was so good! I find it difficult to imagine how it could feel any better than this. Even when Momma was sucking and licking my cunt, it did not feel this good.

Ricky moved his hands on my tits, taking my nipples with his fingers. His mouth shifted as well allowing him to capture my pussy lips with his teeth. As he pinched my nipples, my brother nibbled on my labia. These were entirely new sensations for me. I was willing to let my brother lick my pussy and my boobs every day, all day, for the rest of my life.

Gran:

Now this was a sight I would never have imagined in my lifetime. After all, what kind of good Christian woman would imagine her grandson eating out her granddaughter's cunt? But, having seen it and having had pussy and cocks in my mouth, I knew what kind of good, Christian woman I wanted to be for the rest of my life.

My grandchildren had not heard me enter the bedroom. Sissy was making too much noise for that. This was the experience of a lifetime for her. Feeling her brother's tongue and mouth on her cunt was like nothing else.

Even her father did not have the talent of my grandson. I had enjoyed both men, my son and grandson, exploring my pussy with their hands, mouths, and tongues. Both men had driven me to climax but Ricky was the best of the two.

Sissy's shrieks were picking up in volume. I knew my granddaughter had to be approaching her climax. Standing beside the bed, I could see her entire body was covered in goosebumps. Her entire body seemed to be locked in muscle spasm as she pushed her pussy as tightly as she could against Ricky's mouth.

petskunk
petskunk
2,073 Followers
12