All Comments on 'Minister's Family Embraces Incest Pt. 07'

by petskunk

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

The previous part was a logical end of story. This part does not give me any fun. I believe that you will stop this story if you don't have any ideas (maybe other family) but if you continue with the same persons it would be an indefinite loop. I apologize for any inconvenience. Thanks you again for your story.

FieroGT1988FieroGT1988over 4 years ago
obvious progressions

Grand Father? How will this integrate with the parish? Friends and others at School? Just a few ideas on paths to take .. 5stars...

petskunkpetskunkover 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks Anon and Fiero for your feedback. This chapter was for the characters to get used to their new lifestyle with the same people. I could not see Gran and Poppa simply jumping into bed with everyone they came across. I think there was a great deal of character development in this chapter. There is more to come and more characters to be introduced. Thanks for reaching out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I hope this story continues.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Keep going

So far Grandad has been left out so I suggest it's time for Gran to introduce him to sex with his daughter and grand daughter. The ladies have all had their butts licked and they might like to experience more than just a tongue on their assholes. who's baby does Sissy want to have and is Mom to old to get pregnant again? I'd love to see some more so please keep going.

petskunkpetskunkover 4 years agoAuthor
More coming

Thanks for the feedback. I am writing the next chapter right now. Halloween diverted my attention for a little bit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Please continue with this story!

I think you have a great story going. Please continue with the Minister and his families’ adventures. It would be great if the Minister was preaching to the congregation about Family Love and discovered that several families in his congregation shared the same views on Family Incest. And all the families got together on Sunday evening, after church, for some serious “Family Fellowship”.

Please continue, I’m looking forward to the next chapter.

ErrantZebraErrantZebraover 4 years ago
Love this story

It's been a very long time since I've read a story on this site that I've enjoyed as much as this one. You do such a good job of peppering in just enough plot and characterization to make the actual sex feel real. You also write kissing/making out better than any author I think I've ever read.

You've left a lot of options here for where this story could go next. A bunch of comments have already pointed out that it's about time for Grandpa to join the crew. There's also the whole matter of Sophie's lesbian experience with her sister that has still not been explained. I really thought Justin was going to fuck Gran's ass, too. Hopefully anal sex gets introduced at some point. Gran definitely seemed open to it!

And finally, based on Justin's actions at the end, I can't help but wonder if you're considering bringing in father/son incest into this scenario. I'm sure a lot of readers will complain, but I really hope you do. I'm guilty of this in my own writing, but it always annoys me that all women are bi in these stories, but none of the men ever are. I know it has a lot to do with the primary audience for this kind of thing, but still...

In any case, I'm looking forward to chapter 8, no matter what you end up doing with it. Time to start reading your other stories while I wait!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpetskunk@petskunk
I write my stories for my enjoyment. Some are "memories" and some are complete fantasies. Being ego driven though, I like to read comments and see voting results. It always amazes me that I can have 50k views and only a couple hundred votes. Can't people take the time to t...