Minister's Family Embraces Incest Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh my gawd, I had never seen another woman explode into orgasm the way Sissy did. Ricky grunted as she dug her nails into the back of his head while punching upwards against his mouth, over and over again, while she screamed his name at the top of her lungs. Both His name and Ricky's name.

Finally, she quieted down, gasping for breath. I took the opportunity to lie down on the bed with Sissy between Ricky and me. Ricky was quick to react to my presence, leaning over his sister to give me a passionate kiss. Sissy was still trying to catch her breath as she smiled at me.

"Have you fucked her yet?" I asked my grandson. "Did I miss it?"

"No, Gran, you didn't miss it. We're going to fuck now, aren't we, Sissy?"

I reached across my granddaughter to take hold of Ricky's hard, proud, cock. He put up no resistance as I pulled him between his sister's legs. Sissy and I kissed as Ricky and I spread her legs wide open.

I could see how wet she was from her first climax with her brother. Her upper thighs were glistening in the light. I sat up on my knees and stroked her pussy for a moment or three.

"You liked cumming on your brother's tongue, didn't you, Sissy?" I asked.

She nodded her answer to me.

"Wait until you cum on Ricky's cock," I told her as I tugged my grandson's prick towards her pussy. I intended to rub the tip of his staff around the outside of his sister's pussy but Ricky was too impatient for that.

He slammed his cock into Sissy's cunt, trapping my hand between their bodies. When Ricky began to pull out, I retook control of my hand. His next thrust into his sister's pussy was swift as he bottomed out inside her.

Lying with my head propped up on my elbow, I watched the both of them. I was just being an observer this time around, watching my grandkids fuck.

This time, both of them began making noises. Low sounds at first but their volume increased as they found their rhythm. The looks on their faces were pure joy. That joy was the kind of look every grandparent wanted to see on their grandchildren's faces all the time.

My attention was taken away from the kids by their father entering the room. He perched himself on the few remaining inches of the bed beside me. Sissy must have noticed him enter and take the precarious position he was in.

My little exhibitionist of a granddaughter humped up hard across her brother's dick and on the down stroke leveraged her body away from me and her father. Ricky and his dicky followed her. They did not interrupt their screwing any more than that.

My son, their father, was able to take up a comfortable position behind me. He had to lie very close to me to still avoid falling off the bed. Justin's prick ended up prodding my rear end. I can't say it was a bad feeling. He slipped one arm around me, beginning to grope my breasts.

Focused on their fucking, Ricky and Sissy were still slamming their bodies together. Seeing the way her nipples were poking so firmly upwards and the growing sounds of her keening told her father and I that she was getting ready to cum again.

Ricky slowed his movements down and started sliding in and out of his sister's pussy slowly but surely. He seemed to be in no hurry at this time to ejaculate. It was almost as if he felt he had a job to do and was going to do it well.

His father was insistent on exploring his mother's body. Justin's hand never stopped stroking or fondling my tits. His pole poking in me in the bum felt wonderful. There was so much I was going to be able to teach my husband as soon as I could get my hands on him.

Sissy announced her climax to the entire house as she screamed her way into it. Ricky was being great to her. Without a pause or hesitation, he continued to slide his staff in and out of his sister's cunt.

I could see how wet Sissy's pussy was as her fluids squished out of her around her brother's prick. I lay my head on Sissy's breast in order to better my view of my grandson's prick moving in and out of his sister's pussy. Naturally, I gave Sissy's tit a quick lick since I was there.

"You get on top," Ricky said to Sissy.

They tried to roll over without uncoupling their bodies but there was not enough room on the bed. Ricky slipped out of her and working in unison, they were able to arrange themselves with Ricky on his back. I held his hot rod still while Sissy slid down her brother's pole.

In moments they were rocking up and down against each other, slapping sounds coming from their joined pelvic regions. I pushed my ass back into my son's piercingly hard dick as I leaned up and over to suck on Sissy's closest tit. The other boob was being manhandled by her brother at the time.

Justin's cock had slid with my movement in between my cheeks. It was rubbing in such a delicious way. I realized I had not been paying much attention to my grandson. Although he probably had not realized it since his attention was primarily focused on fucking his sister.

Leaving Sissy's body alone for the moment, now on my knees, I moved in to kiss my grandson. He seemed startled at first but he quickly recovered, beginning to kiss his grandmother back. Soon we were in a full make out mode with tongues traveling back from mouth to mouth. His kisses were so sensual and passionate I could feel my pussy becoming even wetter.

My son must have felt the wetness as well since his cock was still sliding through my thighs. Surprising me, I felt Justin pry my cheeks apart and his stiff rod sliding into my pussy. Between him now fucking my sopping wet cunt and his son making out with me, it did not take long for me to feel a climax building.

I think Ricky and Sissy were fast approaching their own orgasms. Sissy was breathing heavily and gasping out words I could not quite hear to her brother. Ricky was making his own noises around my tongue in his mouth.

Taking my tongue back into my own mouth, not wanting to choke the boy, I went back to Sissy's diamond hard nipples. Justin's shoving of his cock into my pussy was rocking me back and forth meaning Sissy's tits were being pushed and pulled by my mouth.

Noises grew in volume, Sissy's shrieking filling the room. I was beginning to huff and puff myself. Justin's pounding was building so hard and fast, I knew my son would be ejaculating all his cum into his mother's slick cunt very shortly.

Watching my grandkids fuck was a thing of beauty for me. I had never dreamt of becoming a part of their sex lives. Being in this situation, seeing Sissy's pussy being pummeled by her brother's big dick was like admiring a painting on a wall and wishing you had the talent to produce such a piece of art.

Justin's cock was beginning to swell inside me. His breathing was becoming irregular as he continued to fuck his mother. I knew he would be exploding inside me very soon.

Ricky and Sissy were cumming. Sissy was shrieking at the top of her lungs. Feet planted flat on the mattress, Ricky was hammering his prick into his sister ever so hard. With one last lunge upwards, he let out such a gasp that I knew he had just filled his sister's pussy with his cum. Sissy screamed out his name before falling flat onto her back, still joined to her brother by his cock.

Justin's explosion into my pussy brought me into my finale. He jetted rope after rope into me. The feeling overwhelmed me, forcing me to orgasm as well. It just grew and grew in intensity. I felt like I was going to cum forever. My fluids squirted out of me like a geyser erupting.

When I was eventually on my way down from such a glorious feeling orgasm, I lost the strength in my limbs. Almost exhausted, I fell forward feeling Justin's softened dick sliding out of my pussy.

Ricky's cock must have been as worn out as his father's cock. I could not take my eyes off it as it slithered out of his sister's snatch. Then, I decided I could not hesitate taking it into my mouth and cleaning it off.

The combined taste of both of my grandkids sexual fluids was like ambrosia to me. Ricky's taste was its usual salty and smooth. Sissy's spend tasted sweet and almost with a hint of fruit to it.

Justin must have realized I was too occupied with his children to pay attention to him at the moment. I felt the mattress move as he climbed off it. In a second, I realized he wanted to try something new as well.

Justin shouldered me aside, almost rudely, in order to get his face close to his daughter's pussy. Ricky's hardening cock plopped out of my mouth as amazement took control of me.

Justin was licking and sucking the fluids from Sissy's pussy. My son was actually tasting the combined fluids of both his children—son and daughter. This was simply fucking crazy.

Sissy obviously did not care who was eating her out. She placed her hands around her father's head, jamming him against her pelvis. She did not care, or know maybe, that it was her father and that he was tasting his son's cum as well as hers.

Thanks for reading my story. It took an odd twist at the end that I was not accepting. Sometimes my muse just pops things into my head. I would appreciate any and all feedback about this chapter, good or bad. And, please take a second to vote.

Thank you.


12