Minister's Family Embraces Incest Pt. 09

Story Info
The Church evolves and another mother and her daughter join.
5.1k words
4.53
30.6k
44

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
petskunk
petskunk
2,072 Followers

As always, my characters involved in the sex are all over the age of 18. Since this is my fantasy, there are no STD's or unwanted pregnancies. All of my characters enjoy good hygiene so showers are only mentioned when part of the sex. They also eat when needed; none of my characters go hungry.

The names have been changed to protect the not so innocent.

One of the issues facing a writer is that they are writing into a faceless void. All that changes this is reader feedback. So, as always, please enjoy, comments are always appreciated and high votes massage my ego.

I flopped to the side, lying on my back, fingering my own pussy. I wanted to have a climax of my own. My eyes clenched closed, I was surprised when the movement beside me had Evlynn licking my pussy. It did not take long before I squirted my juices over her. She climbed up my body, lay beside me, and we began to make out. Our hands roamed each other's body.

We were all startled when the doorbell rang. Jacqui murmured something about ignoring it. But the bell did not stop ringing. Soon, there was also the sound of hammering at the door. Then the hammering and the ringing doorbell sounds began to alternate.

Evlynn and I both looked up at her mother to see what she would do. Jacqui was wrapping herself in a silky looking robe. She left the room only to return shortly with my Momma.

"I guess I did not have to worry about you three after our talk," she said.

We three giggled our response.

"Jacqui," began Momma, "do you mind if I eat your daughter's pretty pussy since we're all here?"

Ricky:

"It was the best of times; it was the worst of times." That is one of the opening lines of a famous novel I studied at school. It seemed to suit things that were going on around us here. Lately had been a time of discovery.

Lying here in my bed with Momma, both of us naked, my hands wandering her luscious body, and recovering from a very intensive love making session was one facet of the discovery. Both Momma and I learned that we enjoyed sex with each other more than with anyone else.

The opportunities for me to fuck women of all ages were constant. Just in my own house, in addition to fucking Momma, I had Gran and Sissy as well. Ms. Jacqui, the church Deaconess, was a frequent visitor along with her daughter, Evlynn.

Jacqui preferred to share her love with Momma and me together. She was a great lover, good body, and willing to explore all of her fantasies with us. Fucking her in the doggie position while she ate Momma's pussy was a favourite of mine. Jacqui's orgasms were always on a hair trigger which was a fabulous turn on.

We also learned that Evlynn was horrible at keeping secrets. Within days of her first encounter with Sissy and her mother, most of her friends knew of it. This meant that she and Sissy often had a horde of eighteen year old high school girls in the house. Which also meant the house reeked of sex.

Although the girls mostly played among themselves, they did want cock on a regular basis as well. At first, they mostly worked Poppa into their fun and games but, more and more lately, Poppa made himself unavailable to them. That left me, of course.

Gran was almost a permanent fixture around the house these days. From time to time, she would go to her own home to pick up additional clothing and whatever. Her home visits were usually timed for when Gramps was out of the house at work. He still had not visited us since the home invasion. It seemed that divorce would soon be consummated between them. I think Sissy, with her penchant for older men, was the most disappointed that he would not come for a visit.

And Poppa. It was extremely strange with him. All his life, he had been lectured by Gran about only having sex once per month. Now that he was unleashed, after an early explosion of sex between him and the eighteen year olds, he was holding back. Poppa had reverted to only wanting sex occasionally and his preferred bed partner was Gran. In fact, they slept together in the same room these days and Momma moved into my room.

Momma and I were still cuddling in my bed, my hand on her curvy taut ass and hers on my cock, when Poppa entered my room without knocking. We were startled when he told Momma, told her, not asked, she needed to get into their bed for their monthly.

"No, Justin, not right now, I'm comfortable here," she responded.

Poppa glared at her as he told her again she was wanted in the master bedroom. Momma continued to lie still for a minute or so before making a move to get up.

"Poppa," I began, "get out of my room. Momma and I are going to fuck soon and you're not invited. She will do you later if she wants."

He began to answer me when I told him again to get out. Momma tightened her grip on my dick and was slowly jerking my rod as I refused Poppa's instructions on her behalf. Poppa saw what his wife was doing to me and did not pursue the argument, he left.

"Ricky, that was great! The way you took control and ordered him out of the room has made me so wet."

There was no hesitation as she decided to reward me by sliding my stiffened cock into her warm and wet pussy. She was straddling me, riding me slowly up and down, when Poppa tried once again to pull her, figuratively, away from fucking her son.

"Sophie, I need you to come out here," he called out from the doorway.

I answered for her, "Poppa, maybe later, we're busy now. Get out!"

He was blushing as he left again for the final time. Momma was gasping her approval, brinking on a mini climax, as I pumped upwards into her cunt. She moaned when my hands found their way to her rock hard nipples. I tweaked her little stones, pulling on them. It was enough for her to have a small orgasm. It didn't mean she was done though.

Momma climbed off her favourite cock, mine of course, and knelt between my legs, her ass pointed upwards, as she began to suck my cock. Momma was an excellent cocksucker having learned much of it in the past few months from me and porn videos.

The next interruption was Gran coming into my bedroom. She stood at the end of the bed and started to caress and fondle Momma's cheeks while she spoke to me. Gran never passed on an opportunity to be sexual with anyone in the family.

"Ricky, your Poppa is very upset with you," she began. "He feels you were disrespectful just now."

Momma seemed to want to take my dick out of her mouth to respond to Gran. I put my hand on the back of her head, not wanting her to stop.

"Gran, he was in here giving Momma orders. He wanted her to have sex with him right then and there and we were busy."

"Your mother is his wife and she should not refuse her wifely duties."

"That's ridiculous, Gran. He spends most of his time fucking you and only wants Momma once a month. She doesn't need to jump to do his bidding."

Momma's moans increased in volume as she hunched her ass upwards. A close look showed that Gran was finger fucking my mother while we were having this discussion.

"Your mother should not refuse her husband," said Gran.

Momma's tongue was so active, it was twizzling around my cock from tip to root. Momma also had a hand on my furry testicles, fondling them lovingly.

"Truth be told, Gran, it was actually me that refused him. I told him he could have Momma after we were done. If she wanted."

Having this discussion with my grandmother, who was finger fucking my mother's pussy, while my mother sucked my cock was surreal. Momma was licking my dick like an ice cream cone and jerking me at the same time when I knew I would be cumming shortly. I could feel the semen bubbling its way out of my balls, my cock widening as a result.

"Gran," I said, "get down here. Momma, make me cum on Gran's face."

Both women obeyed my instructions. Momma took my cock from her mouth and aimed it at Gran who was kneeling beside the bed with her mouth open. Momma's jerking of my cock picked up speed.

"That's it, that's it, I'm cumming!" I exclaimed.

Momma held my dick like a fire hose making sure Gran's face would be splattered with my pulsing ropes of cum. Even when I finished splattering Gran's face, Momma kept on jerking my dick. This caused me to spasm and gasp. Repeatedly.

Once we were done, Gran climbed on the bed beside Momma allowing her to lick my semen from her face. The sight of my grandmother being cleaned by my mother's tongue was something I would never get tired of seeing. My life was being filled daily with more and more sights I would never get tired of.

This time Gran and I were cuddling. Momma was between Gran's legs eating her pussy.

"I'm being serious, Ricky, when I tell you your father feels you are being very disrespectful of him and his authority within the house. He's talking about some sort of punishment," said Gran, returning to our previous discussion.

"Punishment? What's he going to do? Cut off my allowance? Ground me?"

"I don't know, Ricky, but he is considering a punishment of some sort."

"Gran, the only real punishment he could inflict on me would be to forbid me from fucking you and Momma. And, I doubt Momma would go along with that."

A muffled sound from Momma, her face still buried in Gran's pussy, was translated by both Gran and I as her agreement with my statement. Momma and I were not willing to consider not showing our love for one another.

Gran began to groan as Momma's tongue was bringing her to the verge of an orgasm. I leaned into my grandmother to deliver a solid kiss on her lips while my hand fondled her soggy tits. Since her mouth was already open as she moaned passionately, I turned our first kiss into a deep, tongue lashing soul kiss. Our making out pushed her over the edge and Gran raced to an orgasm.

Later, Momma and Gran having left to soothe Poppa, I was lying on my bed, still naked, with my thoughts roaming. There had been drastic changes not only in our household but also at the Church.

The congregation had changed dramatically as Poppa changed the tone of his sermons, now embracing family love. Our congregation seemed much happier with their lives. As word was passed amongst their friends, new members showed up every week.

If we grew any larger, thought would have to be given to expanding our church building or moving to a new location. Fortunately, along with the growth, the Church's finances had been improving steadily. The Deacon's Board had voted Poppa a significant raise in pay allowing our family's lifestyle to improve as well.

The parishioners were still composed mostly of single mothers, a result of sermons gone by. There were, of course, happily married couples but the single women outnumbered them.

The single mothers were enjoying their more evolved sexual lifestyles to a great degree. Somehow, they began to embrace these changes within the church itself. It was not uncommon to find them expressing their gratitude in the basement family room.

I think I was involved in one of the first sexual encounters within the building. Sitting in our family pew near the front of the assembly hall, one Sunday my attention was caught by my favourite Deaconess, Jacqui. She was waving from a side door to the stairway down, summoning me to her side.

Casually, I excused myself and walked over to where she was standing. Jacqui's clothing had changed lately as had many of our parishioners. She was wearing a very tight, form hugging dress that showed off her generous tits and a lot of thigh.

I was about to learn firsthand of the changing sexual mores in our church. When she was standing close to me, Jacqui stood on her tip toes, no easy task in four inch stilettoes, and delivered a passionate kiss on the lips. I looked around, almost guiltily, and saw that some of the parishioners had seen the kiss but no one seemed to be objecting. Most of those looking at us smiled their approval.

Taking me by my belt buckle, Jacqui led me through the door and down the stairs to the Family Room. There were numerous couches and chairs spread throughout the room. Jacqui led me to a couch at the far end of the room. There she pushed me down leaving me sprawled out on the couch. Jacqui mounted me quickly, one knee on the couch, her other foot on the floor.

I did what came naturally to a horny eighteen year old, I planted my hands on her firm, inviting ass. I discovered that her skirt had ridden up her legs, leaving me to fondle bare skin.

We kissed, long and hard, allowing our passion to rise. Her mouth was the first to open, her tongue the first to enter my waiting mouth. Jacqui's tongue signaled how excited she was as it began to duel with mine. When she pulled her tongue back and mine began to follow, she caught me with her teeth giving my tongue a little nip.

I caused my hands to slide along her ass and discovered the Deaconess was not wearing panties.

"You're so bad, Jacqui, not wearing any panties in Church," I said as I broke away from our kissing.

"I know, Honey, I am so bad," she agreed with me.

"I want to taste your pussy," I said to her.

"I want you to taste it too," she began, "but you are going to have to wait."

"Wait for what?"

"Just stay patient, you'll soon see," she said, moving back for another long and passionate kiss.

Soon, I heard the clopping sounds of heels walking across the floor. When Jacqui freed her lock on my head, I was able to peer around her, seeing that two other women were joining us. I tried to wriggle out from under the Deaconess.

"Relax, Ricky, they know what we are doing and what they are down here for."

I looked back and forth at all three with a questioning look on my face.

Mrs. Tolliver was another of our Deaconesses. She was an older woman, probably in her late forties or early fifties with a relatively plain face which almost always was scowling at someone or something. If you could get past the scowl and look further down, you would see that she had humongous tits, obviously her best feature, a plump tummy, and half decent looking legs.

With her was her daughter, Wendy, a thirty something year old, long divorced, who had kids of her own also attending the church. Although much prettier looking than her mother, she shared some of the older woman's bodily features. Big tits, plump, and long legs.

Finally, Jacqui told me what was going on.

"Mrs. Tolliver has not had a sex partner in a very long time. She wants that situation to change."

I almost scowled myself at the idea of fucking this so very unpleasant woman. I think Jacqui must have sensed my unease.

"Mrs. Tolliver wants to move ahead slowly. She doesn't want to let anyone into her pussy just yet."

"Ohhh?" I asked.

"She has always enjoyed oral sex and I told her a good place to start would be with sucking your cock."

"Is that alright with you, Ricky?" asked Mrs. Tolliver.

"Yes, it is but I want to hear you say the words," I replied.

"I want to suck your cock, dear, until you come in my mouth."

"Take off your top and your bra then. I want to see those huge breasts of yours."

The woman actually scowled at me, making no move to follow my directions.

"Go ahead, Vicky," said Jacqui. "It will be worthwhile."

Jacqui climbed off the couch and stood in front of her fellow Deaconess. Her daughter, Wendy, still stood beside her with a look of confusion on her face.

"Go ahead, Mother," she said. "You know you want to."

Jacqui had no issue with my instructions though as she reached out to undo the scowling woman's blouse. When she wasn't stopped by her, Jacqui leaned in to give her an open mouthed kiss on the lips, continuing to undo buttons.

When the kiss ended, Vicky was no longer scowling. She almost looked pretty when she smiled as she was currently doing. She was also topless at that point. I'm not too experienced at guessing boob sizes, most of my experience being from videos, but hers had to be bigger than DD's.

Her daughter, Wendy, held her hands out to me indicating I should stand up. The much sexier than her mother woman stepped into my embrace once I was on my feet. Her arms went around my neck, pulling me down to kiss her. Her open mouth welcomed my tongue as she sucked on my lips. My hands dropped to her ass. Her cheeks were plentiful and soft, I discovered as I fondled and groped them.

"Enough, you two," interrupted Jacqui, "it's Vicky's turn."

Wendy was not much of a talker. She simply pushed me backwards onto the couch. Her topless mother shoved my legs apart so she could get herself positioned between them.

"Kiss her, Ricky," said Jacqui.

I looked at her, me scowling this time, to see her nodding encouragingly at me over Wendy's shoulder. Jacqui's arms were around the woman, hands on big boobs, and squeezing. I could have watched for much longer but did not.

Turning back to Vicky, I moved my face close enough for our lips to meet. Surprisingly enough, Vicky's full lips were soft and inviting. We kissed a few times, mouths closed, but increasing in passion. Vicky's arms went around my neck as she spread her lips open to allow her tongue entry to my mouth. I hope it was pent-up passion that caused her to jab me so hard.

I let her guide us orally. But tactilely, I was in charge. I wanted to feel those big tits that were looming over my stiff pole. They were large and extremely soft, very pliable under my squeezing fingers. Vicky's nipples matched her breasts in that they were extremely large as well, standing out strongly and proudly.

I pinched those rock hard stones as tightly as I could. Vicky made demurring noises that were muffled by our mouths being locked together. Although the older woman was a good kisser, I was getting impatient waiting for her to wrap those soft lips around my hard on.

It was odd, humourous even, that I was making out with this big boobed older woman, my fingers poking and prodding them, but I still wanted more from her usually scowling face. I wanted her to suck my cock and let her know by breaking away from her kisses and pushing her head downwards.

She wasn't smiling but she wasn't scowling either as she put one hand on my cock and held it up to her mouth. Vicky demonstrated her prowess with her mouth deep throating me in one swoop. I gasped as I felt my dick hitting the back of her throat.

Jacqui called out, alarmed at my sound, asking if I was okay. I murmured yes as I looked at her and Wendy. They were both naked, performing a sixty nine. Wendy was obviously loving the taste of Jacqui's pussy as she was mashing her face upwards and gurgling her approval.

Vicky was sliding her hand up and down my pole in time with her mouth sliding up and down. Her mouth was so wet and stimulating. The older woman had certainly sucked a cock before this. She was humming as she swallowed me.

Much to my surprise, when Vicky put her free hand around my testicles, cupping my balls, I felt myself at the start of a climax. I surprised myself with the intensity of the feeling of the semen beginning to bubble up in my jewels.

We had not been going at it long, Vicky and I, and the woman was an excellent cocksucker but I still felt that I was cumming too soon. Maybe it was the circumstances and the woman doing the fellating that was bringing me so close already.

Vicky must have felt my dick widening as it filled with my cum. She gave me an evil look before removing my rod from her mouth.

"Ricky, hold on, it's too soon."

Before she could swallow me again, I began to spray like a fire hose. My cum splattered the older woman, leaving my mark on her face—forehead, eyes, nose, and some in her open mouth. She seemed to be stunned by the copious amounts of cum splattering her. She simply allowed my dick to swing free allowing my semen to hit her.

Finally done, I was about to apologise when Wendy, her daughter, pointed out that I was still hard. Wendy had obviously taken a break from eating out the other Deaconess.

petskunk
petskunk
2,072 Followers
12