Minister's Family Embraces Incest Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mother, let me get him back in shape for you," she said.

Jacqui was paying attention to us as well. She pulled Vicky out from between my wide spread legs. Rather than argue, as I expected her to do, Vicky tilted her face up to her friend. Jacqui began licking my cum off the older woman's face.

It was fascinatingly erotic watching the two Deaconesses in a loving embrace. Jacqui was always bubbly and outgoing but Vicky was the exact opposite. Seeing her standing there, a seldom seen smile on her face, hands clasped on her friends ass, while Jacqui licked my cum off her face.

I was not allowed to watch them for long as Wendy took control of me. Her concept of getting me ready for her mother was to turn her back to me, reach between her legs for my semi hard staff, and rub it against her already wet pussy.

Perhaps it was the new hand on my dick that caused me to stiffen again and quickly. Wendy held my hardening dick straight up as she slowly let herself slip it into her. Her cunt was quite tight and very warm as it welcomed my stabbing tool into its depths.

Wendy moaned as I filled her wet void. As a matter of fact, so did I as her cunt muscles clamped down on me. I reached around Wendy to grab onto her big tits. They were big, firm to the touch, and definitely more than a handful. In fact, they probably would not fit wholly into both of my hands.

This woman was not into wasting time. She immediately began sliding my staff up and down into her smoking hot pussy. Her muscles constantly clamped and released my dick. I hardened to the maximum inside her.

There was no arguing Wendy was a big girl. Her boobs felt heavy in my hand yet when I gripped her nipples and tried to swing them, there was little movement. Her tits were solid. She felt heavy in my lap and her pussy dripped fluids down the length of my invading pole.

Wendy was calling the shots, she moved her body and her pussy wherever she wanted it to be, taking my cock along for the ride. I put my hands on her waist, and helped her up and downs on my cock. All I could do was help.

When she leaned forward and placed her forearms on my legs, I was not prepared for what came next. This big, busty woman began to make twerking movements. I wouldn't quite call it dancing but it certainly felt good. The back and forth as well as side to side motions was making my cock drip tears of precum.

I was not sure how long it would be before I was blasting my stuff into this newly discovered cunt.

"Mother, come here," she called out.

Vicky immediately returned leaving Jacqui looking perturbed at her own abandonment.

"You know what to do, Mother."

Vicky went back to her knees as Wendy placed her legs over my thighs. The change in the weight disturbed me for a bit as I adjusted to it. With the daughter still impaled on my rod and the changed position, it was up to me to carry the brunt of the weight. I began to hunch my body up and down, continuing to fuck the heavyweight.

In the meantime, Vicky placed herself between our legs and was back to using her tongue. She was licking my balls and my cock as well as her daughter's clitoris. Now, that was a great feeling.

Vicki, I could see, was also fondling and caressing her daughter's big tits. Wendy was cooing her pleasure at her mother's questing tongue and hands. I was still doing my best to ram my dick upwards into Wendy's hot cunt.

Jacqui, tired of being an observer I guess, joined me on the couch. While the daughter fucked me and her mother licked our joined pubic areas, Jacqui and I made out.

Kissing Jacqui was a huge distraction. The urge to cum immediately into Wendy's snatch dissipated a little bit with Jacqui's tongue in my mouth. She was such a great kisser. Her mouth was warm, wet and welcoming like a hairless cunt. Her tongue speared between my lips allowing me to nibble it before bullying its way fully into my mouth.

When Jacqui changed positions, replacing her tongue in my mouth with a very hard nipple, the urge to cum started to rise again.

I was finding it difficult to fight the urge with three sexy women working over me. Time was lost in my mind. I had no clue as to what was going on in the world beyond the circle of me and these women. I was brought back to reality by the sounds of a male clearing his throat. Of course, it was Poppa.

"You all have your nerve doing this in my Church," he proclaimed.

The startled mother and daughter stopped what they were doing to me. Jacqui did as well but only for a moment before sticking her tit in my mouth again. Somehow she maneuvered herself so that she was able to hold one of Wendy's boobs, pulling it towards her.

This move convinced Wendy to renew moving her pussy up and down my pole. The feeling was great but my urge to cum right then had diminished with Poppa's intrusion.

The only person to stop completely was Vicki. She climbed to her feet and stood defiantly facing my father. Her nudity did not seem to frazzle him in the least.

"Minister, is this not what you have been preaching? Manifesting our love for one another in a physical way?"

"I did not mean for it to occur here in my Church," he bellowed.

Vicki stepped towards him, wearing her usual scowl on her face.

"Rather than object to us, you could join us," she said.

Poppa seemed to be taken aback by her forthright attitude. He seemed incapable of responding.

"Would you like me to suck your cock, Dear Minister," said Vicki still scowling.

I don't think I could have responded to her offer while she maintained her scowl either. Poppa certainly did not jump on her offer. Instead he seemed somewhat nervous, forcing him to take a step backwards.

"If you don't want to participate, I am going back to my daughter's pussy and your son's cock. He, at least, seems to know what to do with his dick."

She turned around and returned to our threesome. Her tongue renewed its assault on my staff and her daughter's dripping cunt. Holding Jacqui off, I watched Poppa to see what his reaction would be. I was surprised when he did not leave but stood watching us. He was fondling his cock through his pants while he did so.

He could do as he pleased, I was not going to pay any further attention. I went back to my women. With my attention fully focused on the mother and daughter working over my cock and Jacqui alternating between passionate soul kisses and pushing her breasts at me, I was soon ready to cum again. I announced my intentions loudly enough that everyone could hear.

Just as I began to shoot into Wendy's wet pussy, her mother pulled my cock away. Vicki jerked my dick and I ended up shooting my semen all over face and tits again. I could not see immediately but I hoped she was not scowling any longer.

Once Vicki had drained me, I collapsed against the back of the sofa. Jacqui pulled Vicki to her feet so she could lick my spend off the other Deaconess' face. Once clean, she pushed Vicki on the couch next to me.

Without any hesitation Wendy slipped to her knees between her mother's legs licking her wet cunt. Jacqui planted herself behind Wendy and pushed her face into the daughter's cunt.

A quick glance in Poppa's direction told me he had not moved away from his last position. But, he had dropped his pants and underwear in order to free his own boner. The boner he was yanking hard as he stared at the women.

In a matter of moments, Wendy and Vicky screamed their way into orgasms. Poppa did not scream but he shot his spunk all over the floor. It did not make sense to me when he had a choice of women to deposit his cum in. Very strange.

Thanks for reading my story. I hope you enjoyed it. I'm taking a break from this one for a little while. But I will be back to it.

As always feedback is noted and appreciated. So are suggestions. Perhaps one of your suggestions might bring me back to this story sooner rather than later.

If you have taken the time to read this, please take a moment longer and vote.

Thanks again.

12