All Comments on 'Minister's Family Embraces Incest Pt. 09'

by petskunk

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
rem556rem556over 4 years ago
growth

the growing popularity of the sexual awakening within the congregation has a lot of room for exploration. There must be another single mom who has a son in the congregation that would fit into the fold nicely, maybe a pair of twin boys even! As the number of women grows, too much pressure can't be placed on so few men...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More Church Members

It is good to hear that the church congregation is growing. Please add other church families to the story. Get all the families together, after a service, with the Minister’s family for some serious group Family Fellowship. There has to be a couple male Deacons and their families that can be added. How about a Church Business Meeting or other activities where the whole congregation gets together? I really like your story, hope that you continue to build upon it and keep it going.

DNA

KalimaxosKalimaxosover 4 years ago
Not impressed this time

I didn't like the diminishing of the father character. Nor the disrespect for him by the son and wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Excellent!

I agree, since it's about getting families together add some more mom/son(s), mom/son/sister(s) couples and some with grandma's to the mix. Just make sure that Ricky/Poppa won't cuck the other family couples who get the together, or vice versa, other guys suddenly fucking Ricky's mom, sis or grandma.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

There are many plots to explore.

Changes in church.

Sophie, Esther and Deaconess Jacqui Waverley regularly socialised with all the single mothers in church. They slowly convinced the mothers to embrace family love, and dress more attractively to help boost their own confidence. The mothers were invited to exclusive night gatherings every week. Only single mothers and their children were invited. Sophie’s children, Ricky and Sissy attended every week. So did both Deaconess Jacqui and Vicky, and their daughters Evlynn and Wendy.

Soon, the single mothers began to wear more provocative clothes. Everyone wore high heels. Their cleavages became deeper. The hemline of their skirts and dresses became shorter. They began flirting with their own children.

Their sons, eager to impress their hot moms, began dressing up to church.

Their daughters, noticing the group of handsome young men, began dressing up seductively as well, hoping to attract the attention of their moms, and hopefully the young men.

The atmosphere during the gatherings slowly changed. From subtle flirting, to blatant cockteasing, to full blown debauchery.

Most of the mother-son and mother-daughter couples remained exclusive to each other. Some of the more adventurous couples opted for an open relationship. The mothers and children were lovers, but they allowed their partners to have sex with other people.

Changes to Justin in church

Persuaded by his mother Esther, Minister Justin sacked his long time church assistant, a grumpy old man, and hired a new assistant. She was one of his regular church attendees, a hot single mother.

The new assistant was very smart, hardworking and productive. To top it off, she was very attractive. She always came to work dressed up like a hot secretary. Black thick frame glasses, satin blouse with top three buttons undone, revealing her deep cleavage and lace bra, short skirts with hemline less than two inches below her ass, flaunting her long sexy legs, and fuck-me-shoes.

Very soon, Justin was fucking the hot assistant everyday in church. Sometimes, Esther came to church and join them in a hot kinky threesome.

The assistant promised to bring her attractive daughter to meet Justin when she comes home from college. She would teach her daughter how to “worship his holy scepter”. In return, she hoped Justin would "use his powerful holy scepter to enter her body and push away all impure thoughts”, “fill her mind with holy rapture”, and “bless her with his fresh, hot, thick holy water”.

The assistant also hinted that work in the church was piling up, and she hoped Justin would offer her daughter a job as a second assistant. That way, they could share the workload, and Justin could “exorcise” both of them everyday.

The church became more popular. Sunday mass was always full house. Nearly all of the newcomers were single mothers with their children, who were introduced to the church by current members. Not long after, they agreed that the church's teachings greatly improved their lifestyle, and strengthened the bond with their children.

Changes to Justin at home

Minister Justin and his mother Esther became regular lovers. They frequently have sex. Esther noticed that whenever she wore her naughty nun costume, Justin would fuck her much harder. Esther loved hardcore sex. It gave her very intense orgasms. Since then, she purchased more naughty nun costumes with different designs, and frequently wore them when she was in her son's house.

Esther also noticed that her son wanted to fuck other Milfs in his church, but his religious teachings were still holding him back. Esther vowed to release her son completely from his overzealous religious inhibitions, which she was mostly responsible for.

She began discussing with his wife, Sophie to find a solution, which will let Justin fully indulge in his growing sexual appetite, but at the same time still be able to keep this family together.

They finally agreed on asking Sophie's handsome stud son, Ricky to help train his father to become a dominant alpha male.

Changes to Ricky, his mom and sis

Ricky, Sissy and Sophie became regular lovers. They slept together every night. Ricky began to show signs of a dominant Master. Sophie and Sissy were thrilled. They were born with submissive tendencies. Their secret fantasy was to be owned by a Master and being treated like sluts.

Ricky began making demands. At home, Sophie and Sissy were only allowed to wear erotic lingerie. In public, they must wear revealing clothes, sexy enough to make nearby men have erections.

Ricky was more than happy to become a Master to both his mom and sister. He dominated them during sex. But when they were not fucking, he treated them with tender care, to show them that apart from lust, he truly had feelings for them.

After being approached by his grandma and mom about his father's situation, Ricky agreed to help train his father and turn him into a dominant Master.

However, Ricky had one condition: he wanted the freedom to fuck any women he wanted. Esther, Sophie and Sissy are not allowed to stop him. They quickly agreed. Being loyal submissive sluts, Sophie and Sissy were happy that their Master was going to use his mighty cock to dominate other girls.

You can further explore what happened in the church and at home after Justin turned into a dominant Master.

You can also explore Ricky’s and Sissy’s adventures in school. Maybe introduce a few students (Sissy’s hot BFF having huge crush on Ricky), or some hot teachers and headmistress.

petskunkpetskunkover 4 years agoAuthor
There are many plots to explore.

Thanks to both anons for your comments.

To the second anon, there are some great story lines in your suggestions. Why don't you write them yourself?

Thanks.

redking2882redking2882almost 4 years ago
loved it

we need to find out character wise what is up with the Preacher. Loved that Ricky was becoming more assertive and clearly the Alpha between the two of them.

maxsteelemaxsteeleover 3 years ago
Not bad, but don't forget the Grandpa and Aunt.

Adding the Grandpa who may be better than Justin but not as good as Ricky will add another cock for the women to fuck. Also adding the Aunt Diana with her children and maybe her husband could add some variety to the story and add more family members to the story. Because even though all the outside people are okay, remember the root of the story is incest between family members. Hoping to seeing another chapter soon. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story! I hope that this story continues. There hav been many comments asking for additional chapter. But Petskunk has not posted any stories for many months. I hope these requests are not falling on deaf ears.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Such a shame that author stopped writing. One of the best stories I've read on this site. Gave every chapter 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I think this was a good end point. It started getting a bit silly with the son acting like he was man of the house now.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpetskunk@petskunk
I write my stories for my enjoyment. Some are "memories" and some are complete fantasies. Being ego driven though, I like to read comments and see voting results. It always amazes me that I can have 50k views and only a couple hundred votes. Can't people take the time to t...