Minnesota Misery Ch. 03

Story Info
Boosting team morale.
1.2k words
3
4k
3
0

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/06/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note-This chapter contains male-on-male sex. Skip it if it's not your thing.

*****

"So, Bigfoot raped you, then you escaped. Sounds wild, Emma." Jamie said as the Italian girl remained seated in the bed next to her brother. Frank and Trish were absent from the room. Jamie crossed his arms. "I'm not trying to say you're wrong, but maybe you and Lorenzo seen something else."

Emma narrowed her eyes.

"It's the fucking truth," she said.

Jamie turned his head to Tyrone, who turned his head to him.

"Didn't you tell that story about that thing that raped two sisters to death?" Tyrone said.

Jamie shook his head a bit.

"It was just a rumor. A hoax," he said, dismissing the possibility Bigfoot existed, the skeptic exposing his huge skepticism.

A short moment passed.

Jasmine stopped speaking to Ling.

Ling spoke.

"Ling said we can't deny it if Bigfoot is real. Everyone used to think the Earth was flat." Jasmine said, interpreting for her friends who did not speak Mandarin.

"Demons are real. A Satanic creature from Hell itself took advantage of Emma." Rachel said, her blue eyes trained on Jasmine. The Bible-idolizing Christian girl ran a hand through her long brown hair. "A demon more evil beyond our comprehension is here, hunting all of us."

Jamie emitted a heavy sigh, as if Rachel's strong love for God offended him.

"Everyone who isn't me, Tyrone or the twins, leave the room. Go outside, actually. Find Frank and Trish, then get them to go outside, too." Jamie said.

The friends Jamie had instructed to leave took steps out the room.

After three minutes, Jamie turned from the window. He said, "Okay. They're outside."

"What was the point of that?" Tyrone said as Lorenzo opened his eyes.

Emma gasped, helped her brother into a seated position. She kissed his cheeks.

Lorenzo smiled before grasping Emma's hand. He said, "I thought you were gone forever. Emma, I love you."

Jamie's heart pounded as warmth coursed through him, as if someone had told him they love him.

But no one had.

"I love you, too." Emma said before pressing her forehead against Lorenzo's.

"Jamie." Tyrone said, preventing Jamie from smiling. He pushed his shoulder. "Stop acting like you're sleep, yo."

"Just was caught in the moment." Jamie said before taking his clothes off. His cock throbbed, huge. "We all need to have sex with each other to help the twins."

"What the fuck?!" Tyrone said, taking a big step back, as if Jamie was radioactive. "You mean me and you will fuck Emma while Lorenzo eats a sandwich in the kitchen."

Jamie scoffed. Stroking himself, he said, "Wishful thinking, my man. Emma and Lorenzo, strip. You two don't have to touch each other."

"Would God like this?" Emma said, turning her head to Lorenzo, who shook his head.

"No. But we can always repent." Lorenzo said, a strong believer in God, like his sister and Rachel.

He stripped.

As he sat, his swollen erection throbbed for everyone in the room to see.

"Lorenzo, oh God." Emma said, her eyes trained on her brother's huge cock. "I didn't know it was this big now."

"Strip, Tyrone." Jamie said as a command.

Tyrone hesitated before saying, "White people, I swear."

He took his clothes off, making Emma the sole clothed person in the room.

"You too, Emma." Jamie said, eager to increase the team morale. "We need the confidence to hunt and kill whatever you say is out there. Sex increases confidence."

The sole girl in the room stripped, exposing her breasts and pussy.

His big, Black cock pounding, Tyrone said, "Breasts and pussy. Every man's treasures."

He moved onto the bed, intent on having his cock pushing into Emma's pussy.

Lorenzo moved between Emma and Tyrone, blocking the big Black boy's path to the Italian boy's sister.

"Maybe you can just wait a bit." Lorenzo said, cock blocking, like the typical older brother should do to any man or boy longing for his sister.

"Fine. But I'm horny and you're free." Tyrone said before lying beside Lorenzo. He grabbed him, forced him to sit on his big cock, which he used to penetrate the brother. "Holy shit. This hole is tight."

Lorenzo yelped as he faced the wall near Jamie, Tyrone's Black cock inside him.

The Italian boy ascended, descended, aware it was wise to please the person who was more muscular and aggressive than him.

While he rode Tyrone, Lorenzo's throbbing, huge cock wagged.

Emma kept her eyes trained on the bouncing erection.

Her slim body moved towards it.

"No. Emma, get away." Lorenzo said as Tyrone used his asshole for boy-on-boy pleasure.

Emma shook her head. Kneeling, she said, "I love you. And you love me. So, we can do this. I trust you."

Lorenzo groaned.

"Get away. You shouldn't be seeing this," he said, pre-cum bursting out his cock as Tyrone pounding into him. "Fuck. This big cock is filling me up to the max."

"And your cock needs to be filling someone up." Emma said before moving.

She mounted Lorenzo. Facing him as she gripped his shoulders, letting her own brother's cock fill her pussy, Emma let loose a moan.

Jamie, team leader, stroked himself as he observed the gay sex, the incestous sex.

"Wow," he said, his amazement sincere.

He had proposed the act, but he did not expect it to be as beautiful as the suns setting while your favorite person in the universe accompanies you.

The Black boy thrust his cock upwards into the Italian boy's asshole. The Italian boy's cock was inside his sister's pussy.

"Join, Jamie. You planned this." Lorenzo said while his sister clung to him.

Jamie nodded.

Naked, he moved onto the bed.

"Spread her cheeks. Fuck her ass." Tyrone said, directing his words to Jamie.

Jamie brought himself to the spot behind Emma, spread the girl's butt cheeks, inserted his huge cock into her ass while her brother used her pussy.

"God!" Emma said, her pussy and ass filled with hot boy flesh.

The teenagers connected, they gave intense pleasure.

"This is so hot." Jamie said a minute later, thrusting in and out Emma's sweet ass. "The bisexual aspect. The incest. What the fuck did I just make happen? I love it."

"Trish is going to be pissed if she seen me fucking the shit out of you." Tyrone said to Lorenzo, holding onto the boy who did not stop riding. "I'm going to wash you out with my cum, yo."

"Do it." Lorenzo said, holding onto his sister.

Tyrone grunted before slapping his hand against Lorenzo's ass. He shut his eyes, his head against the pillow, spent.

"I did it," he said.

Riding Tyrone's still hard cock, Lorenzo hugged his sister before groaning.

Aware Lorenzo's cock must be blasting hot cum inside Emma, Jamie smiled before thrusting harder into the ass belonging to the sole girl in the cabin.

"Fuck. I'm cumming!" he said before unleashing hot semen from his cock. It splashed against the girl's ass's inside, soaking it with heated, glorious cum.

Emma moaned before her pussy sprayed warm wetness onto her brother.

The group letting out heavy pants, they let warm joy flow through their bodies, which contained more confidence.