Minnesota Misery Ch. 04

Story Info
Abraham the powerful finally gets Asian pussy.
900 words
3.2
4.1k
2
0

Part 4 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/06/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note-Welcome back to Minnesota Misery.

All characters in this story are at least eighteen years old.

***

Abraham took steps in the freezing, white snow, grasping a shotgun.

He was at the group's rear, Ling in front of him, the Chinese girl's ass hidden by her coat, which made Abraham fight the urge to emit a frustrated sigh.

He was aware Ling had a small ass, but he would rather watch a girl's ass while she took steps than watch Jamie lead the group on the Bigfoot hunt.

Abraham was the sole person without a flashlight.

Jamie, using the Harries method, held a pistol and flashlight, as if he was a Marine or a police officer.

It made Abraham scoff without shame.

Ling trained her eyes on the tall eighteen-year old boy, who tapped his tongue against his top lip in an erotic way he hoped made her fill her mind with pussy-licking.

Abraham would rather live each second bathed in a constant orgasm.

For him, pleasure was the most important.

Ling smirked before making a jack-off motion with her flashlight, flirting back.

When she focused on the group ahead, the brute behind her grinned, aware Asian pussy was not far.

He could sneak to a different spot with Ling, let Jamie deal with the monsters.

Abraham would leave the group to have sex, regardless of if Jamie had a pistol or not. It was a fact the boy did not experience bitter shame for.

When he spotted a wooden picnic table in a small clearing, Abraham grinned, warm joy running throughout his strong body.

He shouldered his shotgun, wrapped an arm around Ling, ushered her towards the clearing, intent on shoving his cock into her Chinese national pussy.

"Hotter, because you don't speak English." Abraham said in the clearing. He forced Ling on her back on the picnic table's surface, his shotgun resting in the snow, the weapon discarded. "I'm going to make you weak in the knees, bitch."

Ling grinned, like the dumbest idiot.

Abraham gripped her throat. He said, "I don't want you to look at you."

He forced her onto her hands and knees, brought her pants and panties down, descended his pants and boxers, letting loose his hot, ready cock.

Ling moaned as Abraham eased himself into her waiting pussy, the flirting having had led to this. The boy, almost as muscular as Tyrone, had no compassion for Ling as he did not hesitate to pound into her at an rapid pace.

"Finally, I have Asian pussy." Abraham said.

Grabbing Ling's hips, Abraham let the girl moan in pleasure while he continued thrusting in and out her at an brutal pace.

"Those Chinks over in China really let you down, huh? Not me, though." Abraham said, fucking a Chinese girl who spoke little English. He slammed his palm against her small, soft ass, making her yelp. "That's right. You know who's boss."

Ling's wetness descended her inner thighs. She muttered in Mandarin Chinese as Abraham pounded her ass with his hips.

Abraham listened to the Mandarin as he kept his thrusting going.

"Have some snow, Chink," he said before burying Ling's face into the snow resting on the wood.

He laughed.

A minute passed, Abraham dominating the smaller Chinese girl as the moonlight glowed against tree branches and the space between the wood.

On that picnic table, in woods predators choose to reside, Ling screamed as her pussy erupted with hot wetness.

With a groan, Abraham spewed cum jets into Ling, let them mix with her pussy juice.

Abraham pulled out, his cock soaked.

He moved Ling onto her back, longing for control, eager for as much power as possible.

After gripping Ling's long black hair, Abraham brought her head to his cock, made the girl suck the cum and pussy wetness from it.

He shut his eyes, grinned.

When his cock was soft, Abraham opened his eyes.

Something snatched Ling.

"Fuck no." Abraham said, his body coursing with heated rage from the fact a creature believed he could kidnap his pussy without him getting it back.

He pulled his boxers and pants up, tightened his belt, held the flashlight with his mouth before taking the snow-hugging shotgun.

A hulking figure dragged Ling, who had her pants and panties down from her sexual escapade with Abraham.

Abraham broke into a sprint.

"Abraham!" Ling said in a loud tone, struggling as the monster forced her to move with it.

His heart beating hard, his shoe bottoms smashing snow, Abraham kept his teeth against the flashlight as goosebumps-inducing wind whipped his face.

He jammed his shotgun against the bipedal monster, pulled the trigger.

The flashlight dropped.

"Fucking piece of shit." Abraham said while the creature collapsed.

He grabbed the flashlight.

Ling scurried, pulled her pants and panties up, secured her belt, focused on the dead monster that had snatched her.

"Xiè xie," the girl said before taking her flashlight from Abraham.

Abraham brought his hand to Ling's shoulder, warm excitement rushing through him as he cherished the fact he had killed a cryptid.

"You're welcome," he said.

Her breaths frosted, Ling leaned against Abraham before pressing her warm, soft lips to his own.

The kiss did not make Abraham step back in shock. He brought his free hand to Ling's ass while he forced his tongue into her mouth as a monster remained a nearby corpse.