Minnesota Misery Ch. 12

Story Info
Fighting misery.
2.8k words
2
2.7k
1
0

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/06/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in this story are at least eighteen years old.

This is the last chapter of this story.

***

Jamie fired his shotgun.

An attacking Bigfoot dropped, no longer a terror.

"Where's Rachel?" Tyrone said.

As other teenagers focused on killing the other surrounding Bigfoots, Ling nudged Jamie.

The Asian girl said, in fluent English, "In the cabin. Upstairs."

Jamie killed another Bigfoot before following Ling into the cabin.

He furrowed his eyebrows while ascending the stairs with her ahead.

"I thought you didn't speak a lot of English." Jamie said in an tone containing slight hostility.

Ling did not speak.

She guided Jamie into the upstairs bathroom, shut the door, locked it.

A shower curtain hid the tub's inside.

"Let's put these guns down." Ling said.

Jamie lowered his shotgun to the floor.

Ling didn't stop holding her gun.

She trained her sniper rifle on Jamie, who staggered back.

"You're in the way of me and Jasmine. It's so obvious." Ling said, ready to kill.

Death by a ruthless Asian girl.

Jamie would rather die via natural causes.

He scoffed, shook his head.

"It's not necessary." Jamie said. "Killing me is stupid. Think about it."

Ling didn't lower her sniper rifle.

It seemed as if nothing could make her stop her plan involving murder.

"Come on, Ling. You remember I helped you pick up your books after you dropped them in the hall at school once. I did that for you. No one was forcing me to do. And I was there to protect you from those two weird nineteen-year old students who had a creepy obsession with you." Jamie said, attempting to reason with the Chinese girl. "I'm your friend."

Ling brought her finger closer to the trigger.

"You don't have any friends," she said.

Jamie frowned, shut his eyes, accepting his fate.

He had killed the alpha Bigfoot, but an Asian girl intended on killing him.

The universe was as cruel as he was smart.

"Jamie has me!" a voice said.

The shower curtain moved aside, Rachel hurled her pistol at Ling's head.

Ling fired as Rachel moved out the tub.

Jamie tackled Ling to the bathroom floor. Him and Rachel snatched the sniper rifle from Ling's hands.

Rachel took the weapon.

"I'm going to kill you for sure, bèndàn." Ling said, beneath Jamie in a way she didn't intend on being. Jamie pinned her arms to the floor. "What are you doing? Are you trying to have fuck me?!"

Jamie had not intended on fucking Ling before.

Now, his cock hardened.

His bulge pressed against Ling's pussy as he said, "I performed oral sex on Rachel before. And that was after she did the same to me. Me and her are close. After she helps me fuck you, I'm going to make sweet love to her."

Ling stopped struggling. She said, "Why?"

Rachel moved onto her knees beside Ling's head.

"Because he loves me. He said it before he was going to take my virginity. Now, I really wish he was my first. Jamie is a angel. And you're the most wicked demon I ever had the bad luck of meeting." Rachel said.

She rested Ling's sniper rifle on the floor.

Jamie flashed Rachel a grin. He said, "And also, Ling. I did promise to bend Rachel over again someday. It would be the day I finally have sex with her."

"I will eat your penis after I kill you." Ling said as a threat, her body trapped between the floor and the bigger Jamie.

"Rachel, hurt her." Jamie said before kneeling on Ling's legs while holding her arms against the floor.

Rachel unzipped Ling's coat, squeezed the Asian girl's breasts hard.

Ling screamed.

Jamie grinned, satisfied by seeing Ling hurt.

After Rachel pulled her hands back, Jamie lied on top of Ling again.

He grinded his clothed cock against the Chinese girl's clothed pussy.

Ling's breaths left her mouth quicker.

"Ling, you just need a good cock. That's all." Jamie said, moving faster against her. Ling made no attempt to resist. "You like me humping you?"

Ling let loose a moan. She said, "Please, fuck me."

Jamie stopped dry humping the submissive girl.

"And you won't kill me and the lovely girl in this room with us?" Jamie said.

Ling groaned in frustration, squirmed as much as she could.

"Have my Asian pussy." Ling said, giving Jamie the permission he didn't long for anyway.

Jamie slammed his hand against her cheek. When he pinned her arm to the floor again, he said, "I was already going to have it. And answer my question."

"She won't." Rachel said, speaking in the cruelest tone Jamie had ever heard unleash from her. "You know what we have to do to her."

Jamie nodded, aware Rachel despised Ling almost as much as he did.

Jamie and Rachel were as fond of each other as two chocolate bars in one pack. Since Ling had tried killing Jamie, Rachel hated Ling.

It was a friend's duty.

Jamie stripped Ling, who didn't resist.

After taking his clothes off, Jamie inserted himself into Ling's pussy.

"Yeah. You feel that?" Jamie said as Ling squirmed. He thrusted back, thrusted forward, let Ling jerk. "This is everything you need."

Rachel sat, her pupils dilating.

"Live porn, right?" Jamie said when he turned his head to Rachel, fucking an Asian girl while she remained on her back, what each Yellow Fever-stabbed White boy longs for. Jamie shuddered, Ling's pussy gripping his swollen sex tool. "Damn, Rache. Asian pussy is tight."

Rachel did not speak, as if her arousal prevented her from uttering words.

She took off the clothes covering her lower body, fingered herself as her friend fucked a girl.

"Jamie, I never said it before. But you're my best friend." Rachel said the moment before a Bigfoot roared, the creature sounding more vicious than its fellow savages. Rachel's pussy juice met the floor. "And those demons do scare me."

Jamie stopped.

Ling writhed, longing for more long cock.

"Sit on this bitch's face. Let her drink the fear right out of your pussy." Jamie said.

He continued thrusting in and out Ling, keeping her submissive.

Rachel hesitated.

"But homosexuality is a-" she started saying.

"Do it, Rache. A man said it's a sin. Not God." Jamie said, his balls slapping against Ling's ass.

Rachel stood after removing her shirt and bra, took steps, lowered her pussy onto Ling's face, facing the wall.

Gripping Ling's hips, Jamie aimed his eyes at the Chinese national's jiggling tits. He squeezed one while saying, "Made in China."

Rachel let loose a moan.

Ling sucking on the Christian girl's clit, Jamie grinned.

Wetness and warmth hugging his sex tool, the boy increased his pace, helping his female friend dominate a girl who had tried to kill him.

"Rachel, this is a great bonding moment. I want to let you know something. You're my best friend, too." Jamie said, aware Jasmine was his girlfriend, aware Rachel had been close to losing her virginity to Jamie before Jasmine did.

Jamie squeezed a brown, Asian nipple.

Ling groaned.

Her pussy sprayed Jamie with girl cum.

The liquid warming Jamie's skin, the clever, rich boy who was more rude than compassionate unloaded thick semen ropes into Ling's pussy.

"Yes! Eat me!" Rachel said, her voice trembling with lust, no longer caring about the homosexual immorality.

Lust, in the end, overwhelms religious restraints.

Rachel was now as much an animal as the Bigfoots.

She rode Ling's face quick, splattered the Asian girl with her wetness as she screamed in pleasure, her legs shaking, rode the Asian girl's face again, putting her to good, lesbian use.

Jamie pulled out.

As Rachel dominated Ling without him, Jamie took quick steps to the window, opened it.

Wind forced itself into the bathroom, made goosebumps erupt across Jamie's skin. The Bigfoot roars slipped into the room with a vicious ease, like a rapist moving his lubed cock into a pussy.

Soon, it would be time to bid Ling farewell.

Jamie grinned.

"Rachel, come to me." Jamie said, speaking to his best friend in a way that made it seem like she was a dog, despite the boy holding a strong love for the girl.

Rachel pulled her hands off Ling's hair, stood.

She moved to the spot beside Jamie.

Ling, the Chinese national who was as cruel as a Japanese soldier who had participated in the Rape of Nanking, took heavy breaths before moving into a sitting position.

Jamie lunged, yanked her off the floor by her arms, gripped her long, black hair.

"I would be lying if I said I was sorry about this." Jamie said as Rachel watched. He chuckled. "It's funny how people think they can wrong me and not face any negative consequences afterwards. Bye, bitch. These guys will just be hungry for your pussy again later."

It was the best racist joke in history.

"But I'm a young and beautiful Asian girl. You should love me. Abraham does." Ling said. Jamie didn't speak. Ling scoffed. "I'll come back. And I'll eat you alive. I fucking swear. Damn all your ancestors to eternal misery. And your future descendants."

Jamie shook his head before rushing.

Near the window, he shoved against Ling's soft ass before forcing her out the bathroom and into the outside where Bigfoots reached towards the nude and slim Asian girl with thick hands.

As she plunged in the air, Ling filled her mind with the moment her dad had given her a red paper sheet with "Happiness" designed onto it, the paper sheet now folded in her pants pocket inside the cabin's bathroom.

A small Bigfoot group carried the screaming Ling deeper into the forest.

Rachel turned to Jamie, who turned to her.

Without speaking, the two shared a long hug filled with powerful love.

Warm joy flowed through Jamie's body.

When the hug ended, Rachel moved her knees to the floor, brought Jamie's semi-hard cock into her mouth, sucked on it until it reached full hardness.

She took steps to the spot near the tub, bent over, grabbed the tub's edge, offering Jamie her pussy.

"Me and you have unfinished business." Rachel said, her crucifix necklace dangling, like her breasts.

Jamie flashed a grin.

He positioned himself behind his best friend, moved his hands to her hips, slipped his soaked cock into her wet pussy at an slow, gentle pace, as if he had the urge to be soft on her, not vicious.

Rachel's fuck-hole hugged Jamie, gave him the embrace he had longed for from the pussy.

Jamie was right most times.

He was aware he held a sweet love for Rachel that made him care more about her than he cared about her pussy.

Ling was gone.

Rachel was with Jamie, like she had been with him when Seth ruined his chance at taking Rachel's virginity.

Seth's heart had stopped. He had been murdered.

It was a death that made Jamie a fortunate boy in the present.

Jamie's hips soon made Rachel's ass ripple.

As Rachel moaned, making her glee known, Jamie fiddled with her brown nipples, savored them, returned his hands to her feminine hips.

The Christian girl's crucifix shook as Jamie slammed into her slim body from behind.

As he made love to this girl he loved, Jamie said, as Seth remained dead, "I love you, Rachel! I should've done this to you when Seth left the first time me and you had serious fun with each other."

Her pussy hugging Jamie's swollen sex tool, Rachel shook her head.

"No. This is right. It just wasn't meant to be back then. God let us have this moment now." Rachel said, attempting to give Jamie precious comfort. Wetness continued dripping from her. "I love you."

Jamie gave a hard thrust.

Rachel yelped before laughing. She said, "You really wanted my Christian girl pussy."

Jamie brought his left hand to Rachel's back, slid it along her, gripped her long, brown hair, held tight as he let the girl's breasts keep shaking as he kept thrusting.

"I did want it. That's an confirmation." Jamie said before bringing a soft moan into the room. "I was stupid for not letting this happen before. I promise I won't let the good get away anymore. I'll take it when I get the chance."

Jamie tugging on her hair, Rachel's legs shook.

"Jamie! God!" Rachel said as her wetness splattered against the floor in a strong orgasm.

Jamie grunted. He said, "Cumming too, Rache!"

Warmth embracing his wet cock, he let loose cum jets into Rachel's amazing pussy.

Like a fool who would rather be oblivious to anything not involving love, Jamie moved against Rachel's back before wrapping his arms around her.

A short moment later, he pulled out, straightened himself and her, made Rachel face him before giving her a kiss he brought love into.

Holding Rachel's cheeks as the girl pressed her hands to his sides, Jamie kept his eyes shut.

"That was everything I wanted it to be." Rachel said when Jamie's forehead pressed against her forehead, both teenagers eyes still closed. The girl's hands grasped the boy's forearms. "Why was it always other people when it should've just been me and you together?"

Jamie did not answer the question.

"I'm done with answering questions," he longed to say.

Rachel's bright blue eyes remained focused on him while both teenagers' ears caught the sound belonging to an helicopter.

Outside, Abraham's sniper rifle fired no bullet.

A Bigfoot reared a thick stone back, prepared to smash Abraham's head.

Abraham took a trembling breath, his life experiences close to ending forever.

He filled his mind with each pussy he ever had brought his dick into.

His life was well-lived.

A bullet blasted through the monster's head, emerging from a sniper rifle belonging to a police officer seated in a helicopter.

When the sun warmed the bed-occupying Trish, Abraham sat in a chair near the hospital bed, a certain Chinese girl shrouding his mind.

Furrowing his eyebrows, he said, "Do you think she's still alive?"

Frank pulled his hand from Trish's cheek, turned.

"The police didn't find her body. I'm pretty sure the Bigfoots took her and buried her, assuming they raped her to death. Sorry, though." Frank said as his reply.

Abraham nodded, refusing to hurl an insult.

He stood.

"Guess I'll never have that pussy ever again," he said the moment before Trish opened her eyes. "The blonde beauty awakes."

Abraham had chose not to help his friends search for Trish, which meant it was natural he compliment the girl.

"Abraham. Hey." Trish said, the hospital patient also a Bigfoot rape victim.

Frank did not direct words to Trish.

Abraham hugged Trish, who hugged him back. When the hug ended, Abraham said, "Everyone else came to see you, left some stuff for you. Me and Frank were waiting to see if you would wake up."

Trish flashed Abraham a grin. She held his hand while saying, "You both are sweeter than my pussy."

Abraham laughed.

"You never fail with the humor, T," the tough boy said. He pulled his hand from Trish's, gripped her shoulder. "I'm going home. Don't forget I love you. We all do."

"Thanks, Abe. I love you too." Trish said.

Abraham placed a small photograph on the nightstand near the bed, the picture displaying him with Trish, Tyrone, Jamie.

"Bye, you two," he said before moving towards the open hospital door.

Aware the police would release the interview tapes the survivors had took part in, Abraham took steps as he filled his mind with the fact he had seen Jamie carrying a small, engagement ring box earlier.

Without Ling, Abraham intended on finding new pussy.

Because he had to continue being the tough, ruthless male.

It was his nature.

When Abraham was gone, Frank and Trish shared a precious hug before making their lips greet each other in a passion-filled kiss that would have made Tyrone beat Frank if he seen it.

Frank's lips gave Trish more warmth. The boy hoped he could send her comfort as sweet as the fact they were alive.

"We survived, Trish." Frank said when the kiss ended, his hands against Trish's cheeks. "I know Tyrone did too, but I need you to tell me you won't forget me. Remember what we had at the cabin."

Trish nodded.

"I will. It's weird, but I love you," she said, holding Frank's arms as she remained lying in the bed.

Frank grinned.

"I know you do. I love you as well," he said, Trish's eyes blue, alluring.

But it was not appropriate to have his cock slipping in and out her pussy.

Trish had to heal.

Frank had to wait.

They detached from each other, wounded in different ways.

Frank gave Trish a nod, left the room, heading for whatever waited, aware now a deep love flowed through him, gave him joy.

Not misery.