Minnesota Misery Ch. 11

Story Info
Frank saves Trish.
1.7k words
4
2.4k
2
0

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/06/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note-Each character in this story is at least eighteen years old.

***

Tyrone led the group in the direction the Bigfoot tracks went.

Each person in the group held a pistol and flashlight.

Frank took steps behind near Tyrone, intending on avenging Daniel, intending on having his cock inside Trish's pussy.

He was as much a predator as the Bigfoot that murdered Daniel. If Tyrone died, Frank had the chance to have Trish as his first girlfriend.

This wish made Frank keep his pistol trained on Tyrone's back.

"I still can't believe Satan's work made Daniel die." Rachel said, speaking as the others mourned in silence. "And now the demons have Trish."

Twigs snapped.

Many twigs, as if a mob participated in a brutal trek through the forest.

The teenager stopped taking steps, their flashlights pointing, illuminating.

Light met furred bodies.

A monster swung his fist into Seth's skull, cracked it open. Another Bigfoot stomped Seth's head until both groups could see the boy's blood-soaked brain.

Rachel screamed.

Tyrone, Frank, the twins unloaded bullets into hostile Bigfoots as a white one grabbed Rachel.

Agony-filled roars collided with the night.

Lorenzo and Emma turned their focus to the white Bigfoot pinning Rachel's forearms to her sides, which prevented the girl from using her pistol and flashlight as weapons.

The twins unloaded bullets into the white Bigfoot, killing him before they moved back-to-back.

They unleashed more bullets in that position, as if the two siblings were in an award-winning action film.

Rachel scurried to Seth's corpse.

Bullets filled the air before piercing tough bodies.

"Take this!" Lorenzo said, firing.

Frank disposed of a Bigfoot carrying a thick stone.

A larger Bigfoot lifted the stone from the ground, hurled it towards Lorenzo's face.

After a vicious crunching noise emitted from Lorenzo's face, the Italian boy dropped.

"My brother!" Emma said, lowering her gun. She kneeled near Lorenzo's ruined head, shot the Bigfoot who murdered him.

Frank's mouth gaped open.

"Emma! Stay on guard!" Frank said before dodging an airborne stone.

Bigfoots continued surrounding the teenagers.

Frank's heart pounded in his chest. He took heavy breaths as he trembled.

A spear's tip plunged through Emma's eyeball, plunged into her brain.

The Bigfoot yanked his spear free, roared in triumph.

Frank aimed, pulled his pistol's trigger.

No bullet left the gun.

The Bigfoot made Frank his next target.

"Oh, shit!" Frank said as the Bigfoot reared back the spear with blood dripping off its tip.

"Hey! Dumb monster!" a voice said in an yell, its owner above the ground.

The killer Bigfoot turned his head.

A bullet impaled his head, slipped through his brain before bursting open the back of his skull.

Frank aimed his flashlight at Ling.

She sat on a thick tree branch while holding a sniper rifle. She slaughtered a Bigfoot groping Rachel's breasts before saying, "Come fight someone deadlier!"

"Ling? You speak English?" Frank said.

Ling didn't hear him.

Frank observed the bloodshed, sprinted.

He spotted Rachel grabbing Lorenzo's discarded gun and firing it into a Bigfoot chasing him.

Frank held his empty pistol as he continued escaping, intending on hurling it at any enemy that confronted him.

He soon collapsed against huge footprints, took seven quick breaths before saying, "Seth. Lorenzo. Emma. What the fuck? How did they all die so fast? I just seen them. They were alive not too long ago."

The coward held his head with his hands.

Bitter cold attaching to his jeans, attaching to his skin, making the brutal situation worse, Frank sobbed.

He was as alone as he was miserable.

Tears warming his face but offering no comfort, Frank inspected the huge footprints leading towards a building in the distance, campfires surrounding the metal structure.

A scream emerged from the building.

Trish.

"Get the fuck up." Frank said to himself before rising. He aimed his eyes at the building, slapped his chest three times. "Okay. Get your pussy. Go get your pussy, Frank. Kill anything that tries to kill you."

He brought his empty pistol closer to his face.

"But how?" he said.

A twig snapped, making Frank explode with alertness.

He hurled his pistol.

The enemy caught it before saying, "You are a dumb ass for doing that."

Abraham reloaded the pistol, tossed it towards Frank, who didn't catch it.

A sniper rifle strapped to his back, Abraham approached Frank as the thinner boy brandished his pistol.

Abraham had insulted Frank, but the weaker boy had the urge to grin as he stayed aware Abraham had a high chance at helping him survive.

"Emma, Lorenzo, Seth. All dead." Frank said.

Abraham nodded.

"I already heard what you said about them being dead. Now, get to that building. I'm going to help everyone else deal with those Bigfoots." Abraham said, determination dominating his voice.

He clapped Frank's shoulder in a kind moment, departed to help fight.

Frank took steps towards the building Trish was in, moving quick.

He had to save her, have her.

The building's door swung open. Frank took cover behind a tree.

A Bigfoot emerged from the building, carrying Trish's jeans. The campfire nearest to him glowed against his soft penis as he wiped it against the jeans.

"Rapist monster. Did you just wipe your cum on her fucking pants?" Frank said, his voice trembling with rage.

The Bigfoot turned his head to the direction Abraham disappeared to, gunfire emerging nearby.

He threw the pants into the building after opening its front door again, darted towards the spot the battle raged.

Frank fired a bullet into the monster.

When the Bigfoot collapsed in the snow, Frank waited.

No other monster left the building.

Trish screamed.

"Hold on. I'm going to save you, Trish." Frank said, sincere about his intention.

He hurried.

After swinging open the building's front door, Frank stepped into the space, his shoe bottom soon meeting Trish's cum-adorned jeans.

A couple sofas and paintings occupied the huge room Frank stood in. He brought his focus to the ascending stairs leading to the building's second floor, the ceiling lights glowing against him.

"Your cock is so massive!" Trish said in an loud tone.

Frank scurried upstairs.

Near a two-way radio, a Bigfoot remained seated as it made Trish ride his massive cock.

Naked, Trish screamed.

"Rapist." Frank said to the sexual predator, which was also what he was.

He aimed his pistol.

The Bigfoot brought Trish off his cock, pressed her against a wall before snatching a nearby spear from table in the room.

Trish, bleeding, grabbed her discarded coat.

"Let this bullet penetrate you." Frank said to the Bigfoot.

He unloaded each bullet into the Bigfoot's hulking body.

Before the Bigfoot fell, Frank shifted his focus to the two-way radio.

"Hello? I need help." Frank said after activating the radio, speaking into the microphone plugged into it.

"Minnesota Forest Services, how can we help you?" the voice on the other end said.

Frank spoke, saying what he needed to say.

"I hear you. I'll be dispatching police and rescue helicopters soon. Don't worry," the man on the radio said.

Frank took a deep breath, pressed his hands against the table's metal surface.

"Good," he said.

He turned.

A Bigfoot roared, standing in front of Frank. The creature gripped his throat, yanked him a greater distance from his pistol resting on the table.

He had brought the opportunity to save himself and his friends, but now this black Bigfoot intending on taking his life.

Trish stabbed the monster with the spear.

The creature dropped Frank as its own body dropped.

As Frank struggled onto his knees, Trish dropped the Bigfoot-made spear before kneeling in front of Frank, who had forced her to give him a blowjob.

"Frank. Tell me you're alright. Please." Trish said. She stroked his cheek with affection.

Frank held her free hand. He said, "I'm fine. Sorry for all that previous bullshit I did to you. I had to save you, though. More than anything."

Trish grinned before wrapping her arms around Frank.

The boy embraced her.

Trish winced.

"Sorry." Frank said, giving her an sincere apology as he stopped holding her.

No longer hugging him, Trish said, "I'm hurting so much. But seeing you kill to save me made me feel so secure."

She gathered wetness leaking along her bare right leg, brought it into Frank's mouth, making him taste her.

"Let me drink from the source." Frank said, his cock hard.

Trish moved onto her hands and knees. She said, "Eat me out from behind. It hurts when I lie on my back."

Frank moved Trish's coat off her ass, massaged her butt as he licked the girl's clit with his tongue. Moans left Trish as Frank pleased her pussy.

"I had no idea you were a good pussy-licker." Trish said to the boy, whose virginity she had taken. Frank pulled his mouth back. "Hey!"

"You were the first girl I ever had." Frank said before working on making Trish cum.

Trish moaned.

"Was my pussy amazing?" Trish said.

Frank slapped her ass twice.

"I take that as a yes," the girl said as her pussy juice soaked Frank's tongue. "You killing to rescue me made me so wet."

Trish groaned.

Her pussy exploded with girl cum, soaking the floor and Frank's tongue.

Frank took off his clothes, gripped his cock.

Trish moaned when the boy brought his erection into her dripping wet pussy.

"Now you have all of me, Trish." Frank said, holding onto the girl's hips. "Again."

He thrusted in and out, dominating her, unlike the Bigfoots who had dominated Trish.

Trish, wearing a coat and nothing else, panted as she took Frank from behind.

Frank's hips colliding with Trish's warm ass, the boy said, "From behind, just like before. I need you on your back one of these days. I want to love you."

Wounded, Trish nodded.

"I promise you'll have me on my back one day." Trish said before moaning. "But for now, just give me that big cock of yours. Keep moving it into my wet pussy."

Frank thrusted harder.

Trish splattered the floor with her arousal-induced wetness.

"And that Black bull of yours?" Frank said. "You're going to be done with him, right?"

"Wait. I'm going to squirt!" Trish said.

Close to cumming, Frank made thrusted in and out Trish's sweet pussy.

Frank blasted his cum into Trish while the girl squirted onto the floor.