All Comments on 'Minni Vacation'

by Brian6588

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow, what a very hot story. I would love to read more. Maybe when they get home, they fine a swinger's club there and start having fun with others.

Captcha

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Call the lawyers. This marriage is over, they just don't know it yet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The repeated "my wife". What, she doesn't have a name?

.

Also, pick of tense. You randomly switch between past and present tense.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyover 1 year ago

5 Stars! Very hot! Please let them go back.

STUGPOLESTUGPOLEover 1 year ago

A VERY FUN, AND DEEPLY EROTIC STORY!

KleitorislingusKleitorislingusover 1 year ago

Good story but you need an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice idea, and an enjoyable read. The text was a little stilted and didn’t flow well, partly because of the mix of tenses. Avoid present tense as it’s difficult to use successfully and spoils readability. If you have Welsh ancestry you need to add Wales to your spell checker and avoid writing about large marine mammals.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"I kept thinking how much fun we had with Cindy. I also kept thinking how beautiful you are and how I wanted to taste my second pussy. So, if you are interested, I am here and ready." My wife told Janis.

Cindy parted her legs and told my wife, "Get your fucking face down there and go to work."

Um, which is it? Cindy? Or Janis?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBrian6588@Brian6588
I admit I may not have the best writing skills. But I have a Masters in Math. I don't judge you because you can't do a simple math problem. I have been fortunate to have a very active and interesting sex life. This is a safe way for me to share my life undetected by people...

story TAGS