Minor Setback

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kevin put back on his boxers and stepped out the back door. "I'll be back in a bit; I just want to check out your back yard."

Kevin looked over the grass covered area with the lawn chair, a table with umbrella and four chairs, perfect for an outdoor feast and there was a BBQ grill over to the side on the cemented area. A small shed hid the far corner of the lot and a rather shorter than normal fence surrounded the remaining yard. This was a nice area for sunbathing and entertaining.

Kevin thought he heard a sound from next door and thought he remembered his aunt saying that a girl friend of hers lived there.

Kevin found a seat and brought out his cock. He made sure he positioned himself toward the fence as he began to stroke himself. He heard a few more noises as if someone was moving around close to the fence and then silence, except for what sounded like breathing.

He finished and headed back inside believing that he had just set up another encounter. Maybe next time he'll meet this neighbor.

Although he checked several more times, he didn't see any indication of anyone watching him from next door. He thought that maybe it was just wishful thinking on his part.

"Aunt Jeanie," Kevin asked a few days later. "Is there anyone living next door? I thought I heard someone over there the other day, but now I'm not sure."

"Carol lives there, but this is her busy time of year at work and she is rarely home. I did tell her you were coming to live with me and she said she wanted to meet you." Jeanie responded. "I must admit that I told her all about you and showed her your picture. She was quite impressed by you."

"So I wasn't dreaming about that. " Kevin offered.

"Not at all and if you were nude out there, I'm sure she spied on you. I told her that you were a nudist."

"I can't wait to meet her and I'll have to correct her impression that I am a nudist," Kevin laughed pulling out his erection and waving it at his aunt.

Jeanie licked her lips at the sight of Kevin's erection so close to her and reached out her hand to grip it. She stroked it slowly from the root to the tip and then back down again. Kevin's laughter ceased, replaced with several deep breaths. He stood there allowing his aunt to masturbate him to completion. He would pay her back later.

It became common for Jeanie and Kevin both to wear a minimal amount of clothing and enjoy the causal flashing of each other and noting the reaction.

They expanded their nudity to the backyard and in front of the window. Jennie went shopping without underwear and started wearing thinner and thinner tops.

A few days later Jennie asked Kevin if he was up for some company, knowing that he wanted to expose himself again. Jennie could expose herself often, but it was more problematic for Kevin.

"Sure," he said, "I never wanted to interfere with your life. Invite your friend over. I can stay upstairs if you want. I have a book I could read."

"I meant if you were open to meeting a friend of mine. I told her about you and how you are going through a rough patch and she wants to meet you."

"What exactly did you tell her about me?" Kevin asked.

"Well, she noticed that I have been a lot freer with my clothing and asked what changed. She has been trying to get me to wear more revealing clothes for a while. I told her that you enjoy wearing little or no clothes and talked me into trying it. I found that I liked it a lot and that we both find it extremely erotic."

"Does she know that I am an exhibitionist?" Kevin asked as his excitement started to build.

"I didn't use that term, but I think she wants to come over to see you naked. I showed her a picture of you at the beach from a couple of years ago and she said she'd love to see you without your suit."

"Does she know that it would arouse me for her to see me naked?" He asked as his cock pressed hard against his shorts.

"I'm not sure, but I'm sure it would arouse her." Jennie added. "By the way, she normally wears see though tops without a bra, she does like to flaunt her body and flirt. If you like I'll tell her I told you that." Jennie added with a smirk. "I told her I'd ask if you were up to it and call her this afternoon. What should I tell her?"

Kevin's cock strained to be free and Jennie stroked it saying, "I think he is answering for you," she added giving his cock a gentle squeeze.

Jennie picked up her phone a dialed her friend. " Hi Karen, I asked my nephew like I promised."

"Yes, he said I could invite over any of my friends."

"He was concerned about what I told you about him."

"Yes, I told him and I also told him that you were the one trying to get me to wear more revealing outfits for months now and that you never wore a bra and mostly wore see though tops."

"Yes, that did excite him. I'm not sure if he is an exclusive breasts man, but he does like to look as well as show. By the way, I was wrong about him being a nudist. He gets excited when women see him nude."

"He said to invite you over."

"He did seem excited to meet you and more importantly, just between you and me. I think he is excited for you to see him. When I mentioned that you wanted to come over to meet him, he got an instant hard-on. You don't have to tell him I said that."

"There isn't much going on now. Let me check with Kevin to see if now is a good time."

Jennie put the phone down and came over to Kevin. "I know you heard and she was almost wetting herself when I said you want her to see you. She wants to come over now. What do you think?"

"Tell her now is good, but I'm relaxing and I don't want to get dressed," he said.

"Great, this is going to be fun," Jennie said as she walked back to the phone.

"Hi Karen. Kevin said he has no plans for today, but he's just chilling and if you're okay with him not getting all dressed it's good."

Jennie hung up the phone and turned to Kevin, "She's on her way over right now and she lives close so expect her in about ten minutes."

Kevin's shorts were off and he was pulling off his T as he walked towards the stairs. "I think I'll put on a pair of boxers so that I'm not completely naked when she comes in. What do you think?"

"That's a great idea." Jennie said as Kevin headed up the stairs naked.

Kevin came back down and seated himself on the couch wearing a pair of boxers and nothing else just as the doorbell rang. Jennie answered the door and welcomed her friend into the house and into the living room where Kevin sat.

"Kevin, this is my friend Karen," Jennie introduced. Kevin got up and walked over to Karen. She opened her arms inviting a hug. That was a major point in her favor as far as Kevin was concerned the second plus for her was the almost transparent top she wore. It was both low cut, so that her nipples almost popped out, but also very see though. He felt his cock rise just seeing her and he stepped into the hug and pressed his cock into her stomach. She smiled and rubbed her breast against him.

"I've heard a lot of good things about you," Karen said. "It's too bad that your partner ripped you off like that."

"Yeah, but I'm working though that and should be on my feet again soon." Kevin replied.

"I guess you are the one who talked Jennie into showing off her body a bit more. I can tell that you enjoy it too. I hope you didn't put those on just for me." She said pointing to his boxers.

"Actually, I did, because I didn't want to scare you off right away, but I must admit you are looking pretty hot and these boxers are started to feel really tight." Kevin said.

He stood in front of Karen close enough to touch her and removed his boxers. He gripped his hardened cock with one hand and reached up with his other to lightly pinch her nipple.

Jennie came in with drinks and they all sat to chat. Kevin spread his legs and continued to stroke his cock as they chatted. Karen's eyes never left Kevin's cock.

Karen complemented Kevin on his openness and the on the size and shape of his cock. "How long have you been an exhibitionist?" Karen asked.

"I think I discovered it was fun to be seen about ten years ago, but it's difficult for a man to follow this particular passion. Too many people want to call the cops."

"I can see that," Karen replied, "I've heard that some guys get in their car and drive around looking for women who want to look, and if someone is offended the guy can just drive away."

"Karen looked thoughtful and then asked, "Do you only like being watched or would you enjoy a helping hand...or mouth?"

Jennie had been pretty quiet so far allowing Karen and Kevin to get acquainted. "It might be fun to watch you two play with each other. What do you think Kevin?"

Before Kevin could answer Karen said, "What fair for one needs to be fair for all," with that she stood and removed her shorts and panties. She pulled off her top and sat back down completely naked. She spread her legs and started to masturbate still focused on Kevin's cock.

Kevin continued to slowly stroke himself as he watched Karen drive her hand between her legs. He glanced at her face and found her eyes riveted to his cock. He saw the lust in her eyes and the sweat starting to form on her face. The deep red color built and expanded lower from her face down her neck and onto her chest. Her nipples were hard and prominent.

The sweat started to run down her face and it almost appeared as if steam rose from her upper body.

Kevin continued the slow stroking as he watched Karen lose control. He teased her by pointing his prick at her and slowing pushing it forward as if it were a spear threatening to impale her. He watched her squirm in her seat while she opened and closed her legs. She left her legs wide open and lifted her knees.

Several feet apart and each with their legs spread wide they watched each other masturbate.

Suddenly Karen spasmed and then her body become rigid with her muscles quivering. Her eyes closed and her breathing slowed along with her hand. The motion between her legs didn't stop, nor did her legs close. She fingered herself slowly and softly.

She opening her eyes and again focused on the erect cock in front of her being caressed slowly. Her pace of her fingering increased again and soon she panted and within a moment she screamed out her second orgasm.

Again she slowed and again Kevin smiled as he tried to push her further with his display. Karen's breathing was labored but still she moved her finger back and forth inside her channel.

Kevin rose and took a step towards her. He reached out and started to play with her nipple all the while pushing his cock towards her face. She took the clue and grabbed his cock, stroked it and then moved it into her mouth. She increased her activity between her legs as she stroked Kevin's cock with her mouth.

The rhythm increased as his cock pumped in and out of her mouth and her finger probed deeper into her folds. She wrapped her arm around his naked waist and gripped his ass pulling him further into her mouth.

Within moments his cock swelled to its maximum size and he pumped more furiously. Her hand between her legs matched his rhythm until her hand stopped, she squeezed his ass and her jaw relaxed. One more thrust and Kevin also stopped moving with his cock deep in Karen's mouth.

A moment later both collapsed like rag dolls from the expenditure.

As soon as they could Karen and Kevin got up for a naked hug. Kevin's cock was still a bit hard and Karen enjoyed the feel of it.

"We have to do this again and soon," she said.

Shortly after they both recovered, Karen got up, put on her clothes, winked at Kevin and thanked Jeanie for the invitation, before leaving.

"What do you think of my friend?" Jeanie asked her still naked nephew.

"I like her, she is far more open than I expected. What did you tell her about me?" Kevin asked.

"Just what you heard me say on the phone, that you like to be seen and got an erection when I suggested she come over," Jeanie replied.

"Do you have any more friends you want to introduce me to?" he asked with a smirk.

"A few, but you might want to pace yourself," she said. "Why don't you enjoy the garden out back while I get dinner ready. I'll join you in a bit with a glass of wine."

Kevin decided to take her advice and relax out in his aunts back yard for a while. It was a nice garden, not overly manicured, but neat and seemed to encourage birds. He took a seat at the outside table and scanned the surroundings.

He heard a noise, similar to what he'd heard the other day and was certain this time that it was a person nearby and just out of sight. "Hello?" he questioned, "Is anyone there?" he looked directly at the sound of the rustling sound he'd heard and thought he saw a flash of movement. "I see you by the fence," he stated.

A head popped up over the fence, "Sorry, I'm Carol, Jeanie neighbor. I heard that Jeanie had her nephew living with her for a few days. You're Kevin. Right?" She asked.

"Yeah, I'm Kevin and Jeanie is my aunt," he replied.

"Nice to meet you," she replied, "Well, I'm embarrassed to admit it, but I wanted to see you. I guess I was spying, after what Jeanie said about you, I wanted to see if it was true."

"What did my aunt say?" Kevin asked, smiling. He remembered what his aunt had said about this woman, and her wanting to see him naked.

"Again, I'm sorry, but after I saw your picture and how good looking you are... and after Jeannie said you were a nudist, I had to see if it were true," she blurted out.

"Was that you, I heard out here the other day?" he asked.

She blushed, "yes."

"Did you see me naked?" he asked enjoying her discomfort.

"I did, but I didn't mean to pry on your private moment," she apologized.

At that Kevin smiled. "To tell you the truth, If I had known you were watching I would have given you a show. You see, I'm not really a nudist," Kevin shared, then waited for her reaction.

Kevin only paused a moment, but that was enough time for him to see the realization of his words in her eyes. She smiled as he continued, "It seems we are perfectly matched; you're a voyeur, and I'm an exhibitionist."

Carol laughed, "It does seem that way, doesn't it?"

Kevin was well aware he was still wearing his boxer shorts, but they were obviously tented. "Would you like to see what you missed out on the other day?" he asked.

He watched her lick her lips and had his boxers around his ankles by the time she said, "Yes."

Kevin stroked his member and watched as Carol pushed herself higher. She was standing on something, plus the fence wasn't that high.

"You can get a much closer look if you want," Kevin offered as he stroked his cock.

"I'd love to but I'm already late for work. Any chance I can check you out again. I promise to make it worth your while," Carol begged.

"Jeanie told me this was your busy time, so let me know when is a good time for you? I'd love to continue this, maybe with you a bit closer next time," he said.

Carol left for work and Kevin retrieved his boxers before heading back into the house and his aunt.

"I met Carol," he announced as he walked into the kitchen. "You were right, she was spying on me the other day. I offered to give her a show, but she had to run off to work. She did take a rain check," he said with a laugh.

"I thought she might enjoy seeing you in all your glory," Jeanie responded.

"What made you think that?" Kevin questioned.

"She's more kinky than she lets anyone know. She has a collection of porn and she writes erotica, but will only allow very few to see it. She told me where to get the erotic clothing I wear to show off." Jeanie answered.

"Really? What kind of porn does she write? Does she publish? Or does she just share with a few close friends?" Kevin asked.

"The stories I've seen are about voyeurism and some about being caught nude. I think she is a lot like you; she likes to show off, but maybe likes to look more. That's why I thought she would be spying on you if you were naked out back." Jeanie shared.

The two of them each with a glass of wine stepped back out into Jeanie back yard to enjoy her landscaping and the many birds. They continued to talk about Kevin's hobby and how he got into exposing himself. He shared with his aunt his first time.

He was in relationship with a girl who wanted to show him off to her girlfriends and encouraged him to find ways to expose himself to her friends as if it were an accident. He would come out of the shower dressed in a towel then allow the towel to drop, or forget to close the bedroom door while changing. He found that most of the women stared at him and over time and with his girlfriend's approval he would become bolder with his nudity.

He stared to wear only a bathrobe when they were around and allow the tie to loosen, or only wear boxer shorts. He found that he would often get aroused when he exposed himself to them.

Towards the end of his relationship with this woman, she was encouraging him to masturbate in front of her friends. He enjoyed his time with her, but the relationship ended when she moved away for work.

He since had found a few female friends who enjoyed the naked online chats with him, but hadn't found anyone who wanted to show him off to her friends again.

Jeannie promised that she had several friends who would love to see him naked and maybe like Karen might want to play.

They continued just sitting outside and chatting with their wine until they got hungry; they also needed a refill of wine. They both headed into the house and prepared their plates.

Kevin noticed that Jeanie's neighbor was out in his front yard and looking over at her house. Jeanie wasn't nude, but when Kevin pointed out to her that her neighbor was watching and suggested she engage in her new fetish, she stripped off her clothes in the kitchen and walked boldly into her living room, she turned on the lights and peered out her large window. She waved at her neighbor and was ecstatic when he waved back. She stayed there for over a minute pretending to look for something.

She picked up a magazine and again looked out her front window to see her neighbor still staring at her. She waved again then went back into the kitchen.

"That was so hot," she told her nephew.

"I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't find an excuse to chat with you more often," Kevin offered.

The next afternoon Carol was again out in her back yard when Kevin headed out to relax after a long day of job hunting. He had stripped off all but his boxers and sat at the table with a cool drink.

He heard the rustling he's heard before when Carol was spying on him. He felt certain she was watching and for some reason she enjoyed the secrecy of watching without being seen. Kevin enjoyed being seen, he preferred to see the women watching him and their expressions, but he could play by her rules too.

He pulled his cock out of his boxers and started to gently stroke himself, making sure he presented a good view to the location of the sound.

Carol knew she was hidden from Kevin's view by all the plants in Jeanie's yard. She had a clear view of him although she would prefer to be closer. She had one hand inside her blouse playing with her nipple and the other deep inside her pants fingering her wetness.

She thought that Kevin knew she was watching, and was putting on a show for her. He did not seem to be interested in a release, but kept himself fully erect by slowly stroking his length--holding himself on the edge as it were. She loved the thought that he was doing this for her benefit. Actually, she wanted her tongue on the tip of his cock and as she imagined that, her orgasm overtook her. She tried to control the sounds escaping her, but knew that she was not completely successful.

"Carol, are you over there?" Kevin asked.