Minor Setback

Story Info
After his business partner ripped him off, his aunt helps.
8.1k words
4.72
10.2k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Minor setback Rewrite

Joe E Hartley

January 2022

This is a rewrite of a story I wrote a few years ago. I hope to be able to correct some of the problems and make it easier to read.

Enjoy.

Joeehartley

By this time in his life, Kevin had expected to have his own house with a mortgage, a career where he steadily advanced, and more than a few thousand in the bank.

His partner had made sure that none of that existed any longer. One year ago, it was more than just a dream, until he got the letter from a lawyer and his partner vanished. His partner left with all of the company assets and could not be found. He left Kevin with the creditors and the lawsuit. Kevin's house had to be sold and the mortgage was no longer a problem, his car likewise was sold and replaced with an older, but reliable form of transportation. Kevin filed for bankruptcy, so most of the debt was gone. He felt as if he was again fresh out of college but this time the prospects seemed fewer.

He pulled up in front of his aunt's house, happy that she would allow him a place to stay while he tried to dig himself out of the hole he now occupied. He didn't have a lot of possessions anymore since most had been sold off to pay off the debt he had acquired.

His favorite aunt met him at the door. "Hi Aunt Jennie. Thank you for allowing me to stay here." Aunt Jennie and he had always been close, she was only about 7 years older than he and taught him the ways of the world. She had always been there for him, no matter what the issue.

"Hi Kevin, I'm so glad you called and I'm happy to have you here. It's been lonely since Jack died." She opened her arms for a warm hug that was a standard greeting when they were growing up. She, being older, helped him to understand the female body and sex.

"I missed this. No one can give a hug like you do Aunt Jennie." Their hugs developed over his early years and became more and more physical and intimate as they both became aware of their bodies and the effects being close with someone had on each of them. They never saw anything wrong with this, but never allowed anyone else to see that their hugs were close to groping.

"Wow! I know what you mean. I haven't hugged anyone like this since you left and I miss it," with that she pulled out of the hug and lowered her head a bit as the redness spread over her face. "We'll have to make up for lost time. Come on in. Is that all your stuff?"

"I have another bag in the car, but yeah, I'm traveling very light these days."

Kevin followed his aunt up the stairs to the room she indicated. "I put on fresh sheets, the dresser and closet are empty. Sorry but you'll have to share the bathroom, there is only one up here and the one downstairs doesn't have a shower or tub."

"This is great, Aunt Jennie. Thank you again. I don't know how long it will take for me to get back on my feet, so I might be imposing on your generosity for a while." Kevin put his two suitcases down and turned towards his aunt who had opened her arms for another hug.

"You are welcomed to stay here as long as you want," Jennie said as she snuggled in for another hug with her breasts pressed tightly against her nephew's chest. She squeezed him and heard his sigh as she nestled against him contently. She felt her arousal rising as it did so often before when they were younger and hugging like this. She waited until she could feel his excitement press against her before she released the hug and stepped back from him. His budge wasn't that visible, but it was starting. She shifted her eyes back to his face.

"Do you still like to go around naked?" She asked. "I remember the last time we chatted on Skype you were naked and said you enjoyed being that way. You, too quickly in my opinion, put on your robe."

"I haven't relaxed in much of any way over this past year or even thought about it. I did enjoy the idea of being nude, but that was a while back." Kevin responded looking at his aunt with a renewed interest. He wasn't sure he heard her correctly about putting his robe on too quickly.

"Well, as long as you're here feel free to toss your clothes and let it all hang out as they say. As a matter of fact, after that conversation I gave what you said about nudity a lot of thought and have become more relaxed in what I wear, or don't wear."

Kevin stepped back from his aunt and studied her top to bottom. He knew she wasn't wearing a bra but now he noticed that she wore a thin, white tank top with her nipples proudly displayed and her navel exposed. She coupled that with a pair of jogging shorts. When he finished ogling his aunt and returned to look at her face, he noticed her smile and followed her gaze to his now very visible budge.

Jennie broke the silence first by asking, "Have you eaten? I have some tuna and can make us a tuna fish sandwich."

"That would be great. I'll get settled in here and then come on down."

"Fantastic, and feel free to come on down naked." Jennie added as she turned to head back down the stairs.

Kevin thought about what his aunt said and decided that he hadn't misunderstood her. This opened up a whole new world and now he felt better than he had in over a year. He felt energized and motivated. He had an erection, first time in about a year. The stress that had been his constant companion was now gone.

He didn't think going downstairs completely naked was appropriate yet. He had to be sure. She was under the impression that he was a nudist, but that wasn't exactly true and the truth wasn't something he could just blurt out. It was a bit taboo, but Jennie might accept it. He had to be sure.

He put on a pair of running shorts and a T-shirt, then headed downstairs for lunch.

"Can I help?" He asked in way of announcing he was in the kitchen.

Jennie turned around to look at him and said, "Nice, you're not naked but looking good." That was a prelude to another hug.

Kevin had fantasied about fondling Jennie's breasts when he was younger and during one of those early hugs, he slyly place one hand on her breast. She didn't remove it and he wasn't certain she noticed. That memory replayed itself now in his mind as he hugged his aunt feeling her almost naked breasts against his thinly covered chest. He pressed his erection against her pelvis before stepping away from the hug.

"Tell me about how what I said about nudity so long ago that changed you and how relaxed have you become about your body?" Kevin asked as he pulled up a chair.

"I guess the last time we had a video chat was about a year and a half ago, just before you got so busy with your new business. You were naked when you answered the Skype ring on your computer. I think you had forgotten that you had the camera on. You apologized and then put on your robe. I did get a good look and really enjoyed the view. I told you I didn't mind, but you left the robe on. You told me that you sometimes enjoy just being naked and it sort of excited you when there is a risk of being seen."

"After we ended that call, I was so aroused that I had to take a shower. I thought about what you said about the risk of getting caught and found that idea turned me on too. I tried it once and was naked in the house when the mailman dropped off the mail. I didn't know if he was going to ring the bell to give me a package or not. I agree it is very exciting and I do it every so often still."

"What changed the most was that I started to wear clothes that are a bit more revealing and shorter than what I'd worn before and that for some reason feels very empowering."

Kevin listened intently to how a few words from him so long ago caused this change in her. Maybe he could continue to play his game with her, "I did notice that you are wearing much sexier clothes than you did before I left. Is this what you normally wear?"

"Actually no, during the week I wear work clothes and after work I normally put on my nightgown and watch TV. On the weekends I wear shorts and a T-shirt. This top is much more revealing than what I normally wear."

"I like it a lot. I'm glad you decided to wear it today. It really put me in a much different mood than I've been in for a long time." Kevin replied.

"To tell you the truth, ever since you called the other day, I have been reliving that video chat call we had and how it made me feel. I got more and more turned on thinking about it. I even thought about meeting you at the door completely naked." Jennie said blushing.

"I definitely would have enjoyed that, but have you ever done anything like that before?" Kevin asked.

"No, have you?"

"Yes," he answered, then considered if now was the right time to tell her the difference between nudism and exhibitionism. She did say that she did get aroused thinking about being seen, that is a first step. Kevin thought he had better hold off in admitting his fetish until he knew how far this could go with Jennie in control of his current living arrangements. "It was shocking, but highly arousing."

"I'm so glad you decided to wear that top for me today," Kevin said as he blatantly stared at her chest. "It looks as if you are enjoying wearing it as well," he said indicating her state of arousal.

Jennie felt the flush cover her face, "Are you ready to eat?" She asked turning to grab the sandwiches.

They ate and talked about her job, their relatives, his ideas to get back on his feet, and some of the cheap activities around town. Jennie was very aware that Kevin looked at her chest often and didn't try to hide that fact. She enjoyed the attention and made sure he had a good view.

She often looked down to check out his budge and wondering if it would pop out of the small shorts he wore. She saw the outline of the head of his penis pressed against the nylon of his running shorts showing every ridge. It was close to the opening of his leg and she could swear it was still growing.

After lunch Jennie asked if Kevin needed a nap. He had been living on little more than adrenalin for a while. He thanked her and walked back up to the room she had allocated for him. He stripped and lay on the bed completely naked, but he did not close the door.

Jennie cleaned up the kitchen still feeling aroused and happy that her nephew was in her house. She had often fantasied about him after that one Skype call. She contemplated on how she could push this erotic game a bit further. She and Kevin had known each other their entire lives and had explored each other as children. They were adults now and the games could be a bit more mature. Maybe she could change into that sheer nightie she had for dinner and TV tonight. Her nipples grew harder thinking about Kevin seeing her in that. There is a difference between fantasy and reality and what occupied her mind right now was fantasy. She needed to see how far Kevin wanted to go before she pushed him somewhere he was not comfortable being.

Several hours later, Kevin awoke and put on a pair of boxers instead of shorts and a clean T-shirt before heading downstairs. Jennie had indicated that she was open to a more casual dress and this was not too far, but it did push the comfort zone for many. He wasn't sure how Jennie would react.

"Hi Aunt Jennie. I guess I really needed that nap. I didn't realize how tired I was."

It's understandable after what you have been dealing with this past year. I'm surprised at how well you have been handling it all. I want you to just relax here and not worry about anything for at least a couple of weeks. It's nice to see you are at least dressing a bit more comfortable, but you know you don't need to wear anything on my account. I just want you to be comfortable and allow the stress to go away."

"Thanks Aunt Jennie. You are really good for me. Can I help with dinner?

"I have steamed some salmon and we have rice and veggies. Fix yourself a plate and we can go in the living room to watch some TV while we eat. That's what I normally do. Would you like a glass of wine, or maybe something stronger?"

Jennie and Kevin gathered their dinner and headed towards the living room. Jennie directed Kevin to sit in the chair where he could have a good view of both the TV and her if he wanted.

Kevin paid a lot more attention to his aunt's body than he did to the TV. She still wore the thin white tank top, but now it seemed more revealing. She had been cooking and her sweat coupled with the steam had soaked into the thin material. She sat with her legs folded under her and the small shorts she wore were both stretched tight and shifted high allowing a view of her cheeks. When they finished eating, she got up to take the plates back into the kitchen and brought back a glass of wine for each of them.

Jennie sat back down on the couch, this time facing Kevin. He could see between her slightly opened legs and felt himself getting a bit aroused. After staring at her for a bit too long, he returned his gaze to her face and noticed that she had been staring at his groin and his growing erection. He only wore boxers and the slit was being stretched open exposing the side of his cock.

Kevin felt himself getting more aroused knowing that his aunt was watching and he questioned if it was too soon to spring his fetish on her.

"I'm still tired and a bit sticky from the heat. I think I'll take a quick shower and then go back to bed. Thanks again for allowing me to stay here" Kevin got up and so did Jennie. She stepped towards him to give him another hug. This might be a bit more than he could handle, but he did hug her back and his cock ground itself into her. She had to have felt that, but she didn't let on that anything was out of the ordinary.

"Okay, sleep well and let me know if you need anything. There are fresh towels in the bathroom. See you in the morning and we'll have pancakes."

Kevin, led by his cock pointing the way, headed up the stairs and to his room. He removed his clothes and walked naked toward the bathroom and the shower. He didn't bother to close the bathroom door. He wanted his aunt to see him, but wanted it on her terms. He wasn't sure he could wait for her to make the first move so he made it easy.

He finished his shower and dried off. It looked dark downstairs; he wondered if Jennie was in her room. He had his hand around his cock thinking he would be completely naked in front of her and walked towards her door on the way to the bedroom assigned to him. Jennie's bedroom door was open and when he looked inside, she was standing in the middle of the room removing her clothes. He stood in her doorway pointing his cock towards her and stroking as he waited for her to notice him.

Jennie turned towards him wearing only her panties and saw him playing with himself. They both stood there staring at each other for over a minute until Kevin walked down the hallway to his room. He again left the door open.

They both slept with a smile on their faces confident that their new relationship was heading in the direction they both wanted. The next morning Kevin got up feeling better than he had in a long time, he was refreshed. He went to use the bathroom naked, hoping to see Jennie along the way, but she was already downstairs singing. He put on a pair of boxers and went downstairs topless.

Jennie wore her thin nightgown without panties. It was see-through, but not sheer and came down to mid-thigh. She thought she looked really good wearing this and it did arouse her knowing that soon Kevin would see her in it.

"Good morning, Aunt Jennie," Kevin announced as he walked into the kitchen. When Jennie turned around all he could say was "Wow!" He felt his erection growing as soon as he saw her nearly naked. Her breasts appeared bare, with her nipples poking out provocatively and he loved the fact that she was not wearing panties. Her wisp of pubic hair was visible. His cock rose to attention almost immediately.

Jennie laughed and put her arms out for a hug. "Good morning to you too. Did you sleep well?" She asked as she pressed her near naked breasts into his naked chest. She pulled away slightly and ran her hands across his bare chest. "I like," she said massaging his chest and gently flicking his nipples as she looked into his eyes for any sign that she might be going too far.

Kevin sighed and moved his hand to her sides just under her arms. She looked down, smiled and continued to massage and play with his nipples. His hands found her breasts and after giving them a squeeze, he said, "I've been thinking about playing with your breasts for a long time." His cock now pressed against her making sure she felt him.

They separated and Jennie placed a stack of pancakes in the center of the table.

"So, tell me about how you view nudity. You are not what I've heard nudist to be. I like it; it really turns me on, but it's not just nudism, is it?" Jennie asked.

"No! I'm not a nudist, but I didn't know how to tell you without you thinking I was some sort of pervert. I'm an exhibitionist. I get turned on when women see me naked. I needed to go slow and make sure you were feeling the same. You seemed to and I really enjoyed the way you flaunted your body to me. I tried to slowly flaunt too in order to show you that it turned me on. I almost lost it last night while we were watching TV."

Kevin removed his boxers and freed his hardened dick, pointed it at her and started to slowly stroke it. Jennie wet her lips with her tongue and raised her hand to her breast, pinching her nipple. She moved closer and touched his cock. He removed his hand allowing her to jerk him off as he placed one of his hands between her legs and the other on her breast. Several minutes later they both came. Catching their breath, they knew this is what they wanted. Jennie removed her gown and they finished off the plate of pancakes.

After the pancakes vanished and their energy returned, Jennie said, "I guess that is different from being a nudist, and I must admit that I like this so much more."

"It is a fetish of mine and one I need to be careful not to share with too many. You said I inspired you to be naked. Are you just naked around the house or do you like to expose yourself too?" Kevin asked.

"I guess I sort of understood that you were not actually a nudist when we had that video chat. A nudist would have stayed naked after I said I was okay with it and would not have had a hard-on. It did turn me on seeing you that way and it started me thinking what it would be like. I did start out slow, just topless around the house when there was no one around, then I got bolder and tried full nudity a couple of times. Once I noticed the mailman's truck and ran to get my robe, then decided to just stay naked and in the living room. He could have seen me, but he would have had to peek into the window. It turned me on so much after he left that I had to satisfy myself."

Kevin smiled knowing exactly what his aunt was talking about, "That sounds like fun, and did you do more?"

"Actually," Jennie said with her face red and looking at her shoes, "I have been naked for my neighbor across the street several times, but he doesn't respond even though I know he has seen me."

"Are you sure he's not responding? Does he turn around and walk away or continue to look?" Kevin asked.

"He spends time looking, but he doesn't acknowledge that he sees me, but now that you mention it, I have seen him out looking over towards my house more often since I started being naked around the house with the drapes open." Jennie commented.

"I sometimes get turned on just knowing that someone is watching and not turning away," Kevin shared.

"I do get hot when he watches. I sometimes think that he stands in his living room at night with the light off watching me so that I won't know he's there," his still naked aunt commented.

Kevin noticed she was getting aroused just talking about showing off her body to her neighbor. They chatted for another hour about the joys of showing off and then ended the conversation with a naked hug imposing absolutely no restrictions on the placement of hands.