Minor Setback

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carol got her breathing under control, she looked over expecting Kevin to have covered himself, but found him standing and still stroking his cock and looking directly at her.

"Yes, I'm here. Sorry to be spying on you again," she apologized.

"No need to apologize, I like being watched. I actually like it better when I know you're watching. Want a closer view?" he asked, still stroking his cock, "or maybe help?"

Carol raised herself above the fence line so Kevin could see her. "I don't have to be at work today until four, so I do have some time today to play. I'd love a closer look. Do you mind if I come on over? There is a gate near the big tree over there."

"Come on over. I'm sure Aunt Jeanie won't mind," Kevin answered.

Carol let herself in though the side gate and walked over to Kevin who was still naked and holding his cock.

"I do enjoy seeing a naked man, especially with such an attractive penis., Do you mind if I get closer?" Carol asked.

"Not at all. I love showing off." Kevin said.

Carol dropped to her knees and moved her face to within inches of Kevin's cock.

Kevin stroked his cock a few more times and with each stroke the head stretched closer to Carol's lips. Kevin took half a step forward and noticed that Carol did not move back. The head of his penis bumped up against her lips with every stroke.

Carol closed her eyes savoring the feel of Kevin's cock pushing against her lips; she parted her lips slightly allowing the head of his cock to be surrounded by her lips.

Kevin likewise enjoyed this erotic sensation. He did not want it to end, but found the stimulation increasing and his resolve waning. He pushed forward and soon the head of his cock was inside her mouth being flicked by her tongue.

Carol slowed down the action, but not the stimulation, by pulling her mouth back from his cock. She griped him, removing his hand and slowly licked the underside of his cock up to his tip. She tongued the very tip and as expected saw him surge forward. She allowed him to explore the inside of her mouth with his cock, before again pulling him from her mouth and repeating the licking cycle.

Carol had read, watched, and written many scenes involving fellatio and used the techniques she knew would drive Kevin crazy, yet slow down enough to delay his release. She held him on the edge much as he had, when she watched him earlier.

Kevin didn't know how much more of this he could handle. This woman was taking him to heights of sexual excitement he's never experienced before.

Carol's tongue again reached his tip, tongued him, and pushed his cock inside her mouth, this time deeply. She pumped him with her hand at his base and her mouth over the rest. She cradled his balls with her other hand and gently scratched the back side of his sac.

He exploded inside her mouth and she sucked him hard making sure to get every drop of his cream.

Carol allowed him to recover, then stood up. "Same time tomorrow?" she asked with a smile before heading back towards the side gate.

Dear Readers. If you liked this story, please give it a 5-star rating.

I, like most authors on this site, do not receive any pay for my work. The only reward is the satisfaction I get from reading the comments from the readers.

Feel free to contact me directly, I do respond to every email.

joeehartley