All Comments on 'Minorities Rule Tomorrow's America'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Another stupid entry by

SHIT FOR A BRAIN

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
socialism 101

there has never been a sucessful BLACK country in 1000 years. If this writer is right America is doomed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
you are still a minority

White people are still the majority in this country and will remain so for years to come. As far as you are concerned you are a racist plain and simple and a fool to boot. In this essay you claim to be 6'1", in an earlier essay you claimed to be 6'3". What happened? Were you not wearing your high heels today? You are a liar and a racist pile of crap, but having said that isn't it great to live in a country where you can spread your vile crap and not have any worries about getting your ass kicked? Truth be told Sammy, you would never say these things to a white man of the same size as yourself, not face to face. You don't have the balls for it. Not unless you had a gang of like minded morons behind you to back you up. You are a very small person with a very small mind.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
So what's wrong with all-Black rule?

I mean, look at the glorious, well-run democracies in Africa! You know, like Somalia, and Nigeria.. and, uhm... Rwanda... and then there's the prosperous Ethiopi... well, uh...Zimbabwe! No, no, wait...<p>Damn, thought I was onto something there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Who's gonna pay for all the freeloaders?

Numbers don't lie, Sammy boy...while there ARE plenty of hard-working, taxpaying minorities, AS a percentage of their respective groups, blacks and latinos collect more in government benefits, period.

I had the misfortune last year of cutting my leg, and had to go to the ER for stitches. I was the ONLY "white" person there, and NONE of the other people there had ANYTHING resembling an "emergency" injury. NOPE, there were there to USE the ER as their "family doctor". As a matter of fact, when the nurse called me ahead of the others, there was much groaning in the room; meanwhile, I'm sitting there with blood-stained jeans, and a heavily taped up bandage. Amazing...

I respect all races; as a matter of fact, my best man, and best friend for 25+ years, is a black fellow who makes Eddie Murphy look downright white! He has been married for a dozen years, has 3 wonderful children, and is just a regular hard-working guy. He gets infuriated that his fellow black men refuse to "keep it in their pants", and do not support or even acknowledge their offspring.

You want to talk about Latinos? Why then, after centuries of immigrants coming here, and learning to speak ENGLISH, do they choose to NOT SPEAK the language of the land? If I moved to Russia, I don't quite think they're going to cater to me and my English, do you? And how about the fact that many of them are Catholic, yet I see many Latino girls getting pregnant at 14-15-16 years old? I know of one who has FOUR children, and she's only 19 years old! Oh, by the way, she doesn't work, doesn't go to school, and each of her children is by a different man...oh yeah, did I mention that she's living off the PUBLIC DOLE?

So, my friend, just who is going to pay for all these little spics running around????

I must commend you, though, on the troll...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
fuck off and die asshole

black asshole

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
The coming non-plurality

The writer of this article does have a valid point; we are approaching the point at which caucasians will make up less than 50% of the U.S. population (of course this depends on your definition of white; if you were to discount anyone with Irish, Italian, or Jewish ancestry, groups that were at one point in time not considered "white," it probably would be under 50%). Now what he gets completely wrong is this assumption that Blacks, Latinos, and Asians are one big umbrella group. Those groups have different interests and goals, and don't always get along with one another, or even within themselves, as Asians and Latinos are made up of multiple ethnicities. In fact, they probably disagree more than they agree.

(As one quick side-note, I find it hilarious that there's a white guy out there who thinks Eddie Murphy constitutes some extreme level of blackness)

However, when the point comes that whites no longer constitute a plurality in American, it will not be met with revolution, or backlash. It will simply be the norm, the status quo, and we'll simply redefine our concept of the racial norm (as we did with the Irish, and the Italians, and the Jews), because here's the dirty little secret: Race is just a cultural construct. There's no race gene, it's an artificial boundary.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
What a load of crap

I consider myself an equal opportunity racist. I hate everyone equally; be they black, asian, or latino. What sickens me the most is that, while I live in a predominantly white neighborhood, I have a black family living down the street, chinese neighbors behind me, and a mexican family across from me and only one of these families work.

The father in the black family gets SSI because he's mentally unable to work, and yet he has the capacity to drive his car, a brand new 2009 cadillac. He parties all night with his loud crappy rap music blasting until 3 am and sits out on his front porch smoking a joint all morning.

I go down to the county health department to apply for insurance and there's my latino neighbor with her five kids running around like heathens. She qualifies because her boyfriend is the local drug dealer. He and the black guy are good friends. I don't qualify for benefits because I make $100 dollars more than allowed. I work three jobs just to keep my head above water but none of them offer insurance.

I go into a local restaurant and there's my chinese neighbor, who's seven years of tax free prosperity is up, selling his business to his newly arrived cousin, brother, or sister for another seven years of tax free prosperity.

I've been in this neighborhood for five years and it is slowly becoming a ghetto. Minorities cruise the streets blasting their music like everyone should here it. Rice burners tear up the streets racing each other. I even found a crack pipe at the park around the corner from my house.

It's no wonder the white race is becoming a minority, when immigrants get the best tax breaks and police refuse to patrol certain neighborhoods for fear of getting shot. If other countries offered the same tax breaks immigrants in this country get or let citizens get away with breaking the law I would move out of this country tomorrow.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Latinos and Asians, yes. Blacks, no.

Blacks make up 12-13% of this country, and it's among the poorest and least educated segment of people in this country. It's also plagued with the highest crime rates, and the highest incarceration rate.<p>

Blacks will never "rule" anything in this country, not until they adopt the Asian model of stressing education, first and foremost. Not "bling," not "image," not ghetto booty dancing and not sports and entertainment.<p>

Education. When blacks stop tearing apart their own schools, when blacks stop clowning their own for trying to make something better of themselves, when blacks stop sending their unwed fathers off to prison, that's when blacks will begin to have the opportunity to step up and join the Asian community as a growing force in America.<p>

Right now, blacks remain a malignancy on our culture, our economy, our safety and our society as a whole. Anywhere that's predominately black, it's a shithole. Sad to say, it's not just here in the U.S., either. Countries that are predominately black are often lawless and primitive third world hellholes.<p>

Besides, it's the Latinos and Asians who are transforming U.S. census numbers, not blacks. Blacks are just hanging around, making up the numbers, their hands out, tearing down everything they touch. Once the Latinos and Asians become the majority here nothing will change for the blacks. They'll have just gotten lapped by a couple more cultures, is all. They'll then trot out their usual tired excuses as to why everyone else can get ahead in this country, but they can't.<p>

But hey, blacks can now try to hang their "we rule!" hat on our first mulatto president, who's more white than black anyway.<p>

Good job, children. Now, it's time for your culture to grow up. It's long overdue. Will you ever stop being the stupid, violent orphans of whatever society you infest? Will you ever grow the fuck up?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
RACIST FUCKS!

I didn't even read SAMUEL X's bullshit, but I read the comments! You fucking racist sickos! You're all a load of shitty hypocrites, talking about how racist SAM X is and then spewing the most racist junk on this site. So fuck you very much and if Sam X's awful writing brings forth the bastard racist in the lot of you motherfuckers, preach on Sam X. I still hate your writing, but it makes these racists fucking mad, so keep doing it. And to the person who said "grow the fuck up" not until you do motherfucker! Not until America accepts that fact that SLAVERY happened, slavery was awful, and hurt the entire black community, and NOT until ignorant bitches like you no longer exist.

Fuck you very much! Bastards!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
The answer is

Not all (or even most) black people hate white people. Spamuelx obviously does. Remember, Spamuelx, this is an EROTICA site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
They must like it

They must like it, the Admins here that is. He keeps posting this crap and the Admins allow it. Damned if I can figure out why?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Very simple

The answer to the question posed in the previous comment: White people are so terrified of being called racists they allow blacks to get away with a lot of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
You have missed the boat again

Blacks are not going to be the second minority, the Hispanics have already settled that with legal and illegal immigration. Lots of luck trying to con them into "people of color". They don't want ot be lumped in with you. See if you can find the number of hospitals in Califronia that have gone bankrupt through free Hispanic care and hte radio announcements telling them to call an ambulance easier to beat them out of a fare. Obama cannot find any witnesses who worked in either of the US Hospitals his family claims he was born in, no US birth no office. Maybe he could wend his half brother ther a little money he gets only $10 a month from his efforts. No need to mention the half-brother living and working in the People's Republic of China.

I saw a Internet news report about 9 people who had goen to the emergency room in Austin, TX almost 7,000 times in 3 years. They need to be treated in a jail cell.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Ummm.....

I think maybe everyone should consider that this is what he really wants. Attention... I mean. How about we just all go ahead and ignore the racist bastard.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Interesting

There's a good deal of truth in what Steve had to say, I have to admit. Not a bad effort, Sam.

The comments were very interesting, as well. There's some truth to be found in them, also.

Whether it's a good thing, or a bad thing, it's clear that whites will soon be a minority in the U.S.

I think WWI started a kind of slow motion suicide of the white race, for all practical purposes. I won't go into details, but one thing led to another, and the race has been declining ever since.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Which one?

After all WASPs have been in the minority for a while now and seem to continue to run the country. Or perhaps the Bank of China, after all they already own it. The only part Sams minority will control anytime soon is the prisons. Given the African or indeed Haitian examples that is probably not going to change.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
why is this on here?

I was under the impression that this was an erotic literature site, not a pretend political bulletin board for failed MalcolmX wannabees. From what I've read, all the author here is doing is a literary jerk off and shooting his racist opinions for all the world to "enjoy". Frankly I'd ban his ass if I was a Mod.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Get a Clue.

Dude, stick to your prose.

Keep up your fantasy about Black people being superior. Keep your race-baiting "Evil White" bullshit in your mind.

I live with Asians all the time. I live next to Latinos - mostly with no problems other than in the gang-infested slums. In white or mixed neighborhoods, I have no problems living near blacks. But, dude - look outside once in a while. The white man ain't your biggest problem - it's the NWA living across the run-down, crime ridden street. You know, the big-dicked crack-sellin' 'Represent" who treats all women as whores and refers to himself and his friends as "Nigger."

Gentrification. Fuck you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Oh my God, do you wear a tin foil hat, too?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
2136 Followers
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...

story TAGS