Mirabelle's First Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quixerotic1
Quixerotic1
1,480 Followers

"This is what happens when a Milktec Tech violates her contract. They know what they're signing up for, and I think some of them secretly want it. They have to be pushed into it by a slow fall into indecency. This way it's not her fault you see." Matron let out a dismissive laugh. "After her little tryst with you last night, the Board decided that Ms. Jenkins was in violation of her agreement and that necessary redactive measures be taken. You were not the first hucow to visit that honeypot."

Mirabelle walked closer to Judy. Her tits were enormous, twice the size of Mirabelle's. She doubted Judy could sit up right, let alone walk. The girl's eyes were rolled back, and she was slightly drooling while letting out quiet squeals of delight as the machine pumped her udders. Spray after spray filled the suction cups as milk poured out of her jugs. The small dip in her spine that Mirabelle had admired before was now the beginning point for a massive ass that begged to be slammed into. Mirabelle had been right, the sight of it would be enough to provoke even the most controlled bull. Perfectly round and heart shaped, coming to a point where her sopping pussy began. And then there was her clit. It wasn't the small nub that Mirabelle had teased, but an inflamed and erect organ. Mirabelle reached out and gave it a slight brush. Judy wailed in pleasure.

The Matron continued her sadistic narration, "Judy will be housed next to you. She won't be like this much longer. We gave her a quadruple dose to help erase any sensitive information that she may have known. It's all part of the contract. Foolish girl. Her udders will return to normal proportions, maybe a bit longer. And she'll regain most of her senses. We do not do this to be cruel of course." Matron said her last sentence with a wistful regret. "Now then, part of the process of intake is giving and receiving sexual pleasure. As such I have brought you here and also requested a bull. Make sure that Judy is made comfortable, and I will have a tech come to take you to breakfast shortly."

Matron strode away and did not look back.

"Mirabelle?" came a voice.

"Jonathan!" she squealed. The hucow ran over to her favorite, albeit only, bull, her massive teats bouncing along the way. "Oh, I'm so glad it's you! I guess a stranger would have been alright, but this way I know that Judy will be happy."

Jonathan looked confused, "What're you talking about? What am I supposed to do here, I was just sent over by a tech."

Mirabelle pulled him over to the milking station where Judy was fixed. "Jonathan, this is Judy. Judy this is Jonathan." The new hucow looked at him with a keen focus, she tried to say something and then waved him closer.

Mirabelle nudged him forward, taking pleasure in seeing his naked ass. As he bent over to listen to Judy, she could glimpse his balls and the tip of his cock swinging between his legs. She'd forgotten how wet she was and discreetly started to finger herself.

While the two of them spoke, Judy in mostly gurgles of pleasure, Jonathan's cock got harder and harder. "She wants me to fuck her," he said, slightly embarrassed.

Mirabelle walked over to him and grabbed hold of his cock. It had added another inch overnight, she thought. Pulling him by the meaty rod, she brought him to the rear of the milking station. "You're going to fuck so many hucows here, so don't worry about me. You can fuck me any time you want, stud." She positioned his cock at the entrance to Judy's pussy. "Now fuck my friend while I watch, then I can fuck you too."

Jonathan groaned as his hands sank into the soft ass flesh in front of him. His cock pounded with excitement as he sank into Judy. Her soft folds pulled him into her, greedily taking inch after inch of his hard dick. Mirabelle pulled on Jonathan's nipple with a sly grin and then pulled him into a long, luscious kiss. Then she smacked him on the ass, urging him to fuck her friend.

Judy moaned in pleasure, her tits sending even more cream pouring into the pumps. She grabbed hold of Mirabelle's hand and pulled her around to the front of the milking station. With surprising strength, Judy lifted up the hucow and put her ass on the headrest, giving perfect access to the lush pussy Mirabelle had been so earnestly fingering. Judy dove in, lapping up Mirabelle's arousal with an inhuman fervor. Mirabelle watched the redhead bob and glide between her thighs, then cast her glance up to see Jonathan forcefully thrusting into his hucow from behind. Each push sent a wave of rippling flesh back and forth in front of him. Every time he bottomed out in her, Judy moaned into Mirabelle's pussy.

Mirabelle's first orgasm of the day broke through her body causing her to shiver with pleasure. Jonathan pushed himself into the hilt as hot cum surged out of his cock, filling up Judy the hucow.

Mirabelle smiled, "My turn."

Milktec! For all your milking needs! We are the pioneers of home milking technology! More and more women are learning the joy of being a stay at home hucow! Let Milktec make it easy for you with our patented Milktec Milking Stations. It can be installed right in the bedroom for the pleasure of hucow and husband! Call a Milktec Tech today and start Milking the Milktec Way!

Quixerotic1
Quixerotic1
1,480 Followers
12