All Comments on 'Miracle Cream Ch. 02a'

by soul71

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Read this early on your Patreon! Awesome story! Cannot wait for the next one!

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartalmost 3 years ago

I wasn't the biggest fan of the first chapter as it felt like Cory was just turning into a dick, no pun intended, like the rest of his family. However this chapter felt alot better even if I'm not sold on humanizing the family. They were monsters who would have kept treating him monstrously if not for the miracle cream giving him a boost (kinda wondering if that will have turned out to be snake oil and Cory had a late growth spurt). I don't think they would be regretting their actions if he hadn't "manned up". That level of verbal abuse is not something a person can get over easy not to mention the physical abuse. Part of me was hoping this would turn into a "burn the family" story however you seem to be going for a reconciliation. Might work but going to be hard to pull off in a satisfying manner. 5 stars, look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

his brithing womb is to dumb to count to eight?! oh dear...

The family consists only of social failures!

IF this weren´t this kind of story the MC should not get his... well, every bodypart of him to be honest... even close to any one of them.

But since there need to be some connection he needs to behave rather strange on occasion i guess.

Otherwise I can´t imagine why, after their glee that he will not be able to move away (to any of the colleges of his choosing) or the fact that they are to stupid to see that there is not enough food for everybody

-(I think this is a major insult! Histoical as well as religiously to not give your next of kin food or give them inferior food is like slapping and spitting him in the face; that he is not worth the resources (short an big fat F.U.)...)

That after all of this he was willing (and eager) to go to the fireworks was only reasonable because otherwise the story would simply end there - big stretch of "suspension of disbelive"

BTW

Family: Oh sorry we to dump to count meh only fugging... remember that any of them could have... you now... OFFERED to pass on a burger?

But otherwise well written!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Can the Author please outline what he had to re-edit and to what extent?

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 3 years ago

Like most of your stories, I'm really enjoying this series. I do have problems getting my head around some of your character's thoughts/actions sometimes and this story is no exception. The feee wheeling sex/relationship Cory's parents have is probably my biggest obstacle. I has no basis in real life. Only legitimate criticism I have is, with all the injuries he sustained, there is no way in hell they would release him in under 24 hours. 5*

soul71soul71almost 3 years agoAuthor

Where they were in the hospital waiting on Cory to get out of surgery when Celeste talked about walking in on Cory when he was younger. That's what had to be changed because the moderators can't distinguish between context and sex. Given how it's the same with the first part, when he was thirteen his mother walked in on him measuring himself. No sex was involved, just an accidental intrusion that happens in most families at inappropriate times. They, the moderators, believe that contained to underage sex or some bs they try to spin, which it didn't, seeing how no sex was ever involved. Hope that answers your question.

JonnyRegJonnyRegalmost 3 years ago

Man this family. The mom... like her son had just been knifed and she was thinking about how much she wanted his dick. While he was in the hospital she was thinking about his dick. Just barely a day after him having major surgery she was not only thinking about that dick but also hooking up with a doctor. She just sucks. But as horrible as she has been at least she has a reason. It's a stupid reason but at least some reason for being an ass. The father and sisters on the other hand apparently were just dicks to be dicks and they didn't care. Honestly, I think that's worse.

I did like it when Cory turned it around on the pushy shrink and asked if she forgave her abuser.

Still all of his family's change revolved around him having a new big dick. Without that the abuse would have continued. It kinda makes me want the cream to wear off and then they have to deal with that whole issue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It’s getting interesting! Intrigued to see where it goes.

One thing I will say. if you can get in to UNC… you can get in almost anywhere lol

muskyboymuskyboyalmost 3 years ago

Wow, even better than the first chapter. Really like the character development in this chapter, giving us a reason to actually like the sisters, and even the super slut Mom to a lesser extent. Not sure the cuckold Dad that ignored his son is savable. Can't wait to see how the convalescence goes!

RanDog025RanDog025almost 3 years ago

Loved this one too. Another 25 stars! lol

tld1227tld1227almost 3 years ago

As usual good writing. Would like to know if the doctor can help not sure if Cory can open up to her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

@soul

thank you for the clarification!

sometimes the mods take strange paths

soul71soul71almost 3 years agoAuthor

You're welcome, glad I could clarify that for you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Chapter 1 was great. Chapter 2 was annoying with the nosy ass family

OmniferisOmniferisalmost 3 years ago

Story was good but after having his spleen removed he wouldn't be able to walk or stand to pee he would need to use the bottle they have by the bed

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitalmost 3 years ago

Very good story. It’s sad: if he hadn’t ordered the cream, Cory’s family would still be abusing him. They only treated him humanely, because he got a big cock. Truly terrible people.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Thought there'd be more scenes with Cory and his family after everyone watching him and his sister. His barriers are breaking down too quickly after the bullying too

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Another fantastic chapter. I like that it wasn't shot, and the character development was amazing. I know there is 1 more chapter left, but I hope it continues after that. Thanks!!!

WeezyfWeezyfover 2 years ago

"Uh-huh," Cory muttered as she left his room. The time for caring about the wellbeing of his mental health had long past for them.” EXACTLY! Imagine if you hadnt found that cream, would they still be so nice? Dont think so!.

Idnlike to read more about his adventures with his moms friends, maybe now his sisters friends as well! Or even new sluts.

"It's okay," Celeste said, faking her smile yet she did berate herself for not counting out the patties. She just got distracted at the signs Sam and Delilah were giving off.“ wow even after everything she did and even giving her the dicking she wanted she still thinks more about sex then making sure her son has food.

“Alright, alright, I won't tell him how much of a douche he's acting like to the two of you" Cassy said. He didnt say anything to them tho? He just saw there was no food and went out to eat how is he being a douche?? Plus i wonder if what she would think if she knew abused him for years.

“Knowing if he did get in he would be stuck in state with his family.“ oh come on dont force him to stay because of rejections! I want to see his adventures in new places. How about he asks his parents for money or do they not give him?

“He wasn't going to talk to her, a complete stranger, about this. Ever!“ im glad he stays true to his personality!

“That you would rather run off to somewhere across country than go to the same college as us. That you would rather put us out of your mind and go about life pretending we don't exist," Zoe said“ im really wondering what their mindset was when they abused him if they apparently think like this.

"Then help me understand why you would willingly belittle your own son who couldn't control what he was born with?" She framed it perfectly, i just wish she gave them more shit.

"I'm a size queen," Celeste admitted, "it might not sound logical to you, but to me, small cocks are just pussies in my opinion." Thats it? 5 years of brutal verbal abuse just for that? He isnt even her partner/husband lmao or something. Ok what about the father!? Is he a size queen as well? What was his reason? And the sisters then? And they didnt answer her about why they never stopped when he begged them to.

“why you'd put yourself in that kind of situation," Celeste said, seeing her son in a whole new light.“ huh? Until now she still saw him as a wimp/less of a man? Even after he made her his slut?

“All she could do was make sure she didn't make the same mistakes again. “ yeah like not making him food when she makes it for every one else.

Brandon11Brandon11over 2 years ago
Cream

I like this series but you need to put some grand parents in to throw a curve here and there.

DivwayDivwayover 2 years ago

Have to admit I am addicted to these characters. Cory is a proper teen whoe has mental health issuse. But with the right hel from the new Dr. this might become a good path with her helping the family finally help the boy. I love it and will keep reading them a. Thanks again for yet another fantactic write soul71

Lee2012Lee2012about 2 years ago

Superb job with the characters, dialog and transitions throughout with only one transition hiccup, but easily explained with my old-fart-bran-fart moment. Without reading other comments, I’m sure there’s at least one wagging a finger and tongue about believability of a 12 inch cock. Fuck em, with a John Holmes grin. Though not common, it’s sure not impossible. 5*

OmniferisOmniferisabout 2 years ago

He just had surgery so he wouldn't get up to use the bathroom he would have a catheter and he wouldn't be having sex of any kind for at least a month

OnlyInMyMindOnlyInMyMindabout 1 year ago

Must be well written because I truly hope that all of Cory's family get hit by a hazardous waste truck!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Loving this series 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

If Cory really didn't want Delilah in his business, he could've just reported her to the medical board. Then that would've been it. It would've been a much more interesting storyline.

Gadf77Gadf775 months ago

Really well written story. Although it could've used a spellcheck I guess hehe.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

"But I love yours more", she said to her husband while being wrecked by the massively superior tool of her son. Yeah, right, we all know that's a fucking lie. The husband is a moron if he believes that for one second. 12" megacock or 7" above average cock for a size queen? Tough one to figure out. ;)

How does every woman in these stories have such a deep vagina that can somehow fit a 12" cock? Most vaginas can only take 7-9 inches at most before it becomes very painful, from what I've researched. Of course there are outliers that can take more, but for them to be so prevalent doesn't make any realistic sense. Just saying.

Anyway I like the drama moments of this story. Curious to see where it's leading and what other fun adventures will be had. The rape squad was fucked up. And for them to be so eager to murder a stranger is a bit chilling. Mind you not the first time I've seen that in a story, but still, disturbing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoul71@soul71
Hello, if you enjoy my work, and if you would like to be able to read it before it's published on lit, please use the link on my twitter page. You can find me on Twitter @jamesricharthor. I might move to a new site if it keeps up, I'll let you know if I do. I hope you all enjo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES