Miracle Cream Ch. 02a

Story Info
Sun, sand, and stabby, stabby.
23.7k words
4.76
49.5k
130

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soul71
soul71
6,769 Followers

Thanks to WAA01 and Killerarmyguy for the edits.

******

"What the hell, Celeste?! Tell me he's fucking joking?!" Jairo, Cory's father, yelled as Cory continued naked towards his room on the first floor of their rented beach house.

"What?! You know how I like big cocks! Have you seen the fucking size of that thing?!" Celeste, Cory's mother, shouted back.

"But he's our son?!"

"So?! My pussy doesn't care if he is or isn't! Besides why do you care? You've been breaking our rules for some time now. Don't deny it, we agreed that there would be no repeats. Yet you constantly fuck that Asian bitch! We agreed on that so no one would get attached, didn't we?" Celeste retorted; Cory simply snickered as he walked into his bedroom. "But I let it slide because I know how much you like fucking her. Plus you've been fucking quite routinely haven't you? It's okay, I don't mind. Gives my pussy time to tighten back up for you..." What else was said, Cory didn't hear nor care as he closed his bedroom door and walked into his adjoining bathroom to wash the smell of his sister from his body.

"What the fuck!" Cory yelped as his father pulled him out of the shower after rinsing his hair.

"Dry yourself off," Jairo grumbled the towel thumped hard against his son's chest.

Cory was rather confused as his mother reclined naked on his bed, her 32D breasts beckoned to him as she leaned on her right arm. Her sandy blonde hair draped down as she rested her head against her right shoulder as she gazed at the two men she loved wholeheartedly.

"Hey, baby," Celeste cooed, the pads of her fingers skimmed up her smooth left thigh.

"Couldn't this fucking wait?" Cory asked, annoyed. Wrenching his arm from his father's grip.

"If you're going to fuck your mother, you better be damn sure I'm going to be here to make sure you don't abuse her," Jairo growled in a protective voice.

"Yeah, you do like watching, does that get you off?" Cory asked, ignoring his naked mother as he dried himself off. "I was about done; couldn't you have at least waited until I washed my hair?" He sighed in irritation as he dried his face off.

"Cory, you can take another one, are you saying you don't want to fuck her now?" Jairo asked, crossing his arms.

"Give a guy a break, I just got done fucking like bloody ten minutes ago. I'm not fucking Hercules you know?!"

"But that is," Celeste purred as her eyes held a hungry light to them as she stared at her son's cock as it started to swell. Her eyes flickered over to her husband as he strolled over to the chair that sat in the doorway to keep Cory from leaving the room. Hearing the shifting of it as Jairo took his seat.

"Get on with it, Cory, or can't you keep it up in front of others?" Jairo taunted.

"I do this, you'll leave me alone?" Cory asked, looking at his father who nodded. "Are you sure you want to see how slutty she gets?" Pointing at his mother, only to be met with a firm nod from his father.

"Come here, Cory," lifting her left leg to show off her eager peach to her son's eyes, "come taste your mother before you put that fat cock in me," Celeste spoke as her tongue flicked against her teeth. Smiling when Cory dropped his towel, her fingers weaved through strands of his hair as she guided her son towards her awaiting nectar. "Mmm," she hummed as Cory teased her labia with that tongue of his. "That's it, baby, taste your mother's pussy, isn't it the sweetest thing?" Blowing a kiss to her husband from over her shoulder as Jairo nodded. Turning her attention back to her son, biting her lip as his fingers tickled her folds as his lips sucked gently on her clit. Her back bounced on the bed, closing her eyes, fondling her breasts as she enjoyed the feel of her son's tongue on her hot little mound. Pressing Cory's face against her sex as she squealed, arching her back, as she came upon it.

"This what you want, slut?" Cory asked, thumping his hard cock against his mother's clit. Noting how his father wasn't fazed by the word, then again, Cory just assumed he was used to people calling his mother that.

"Mmmhmm," Celeste hummed as her sandy blonde hair was feathered out along the bedspread. "I get so wet whenever I think about fucking this cock, Cory," she said, smirking at him when she watched his muscles rippling when her nails lightly danced up the length of his cock she could reach from her position. "Don't you love it when it's deep inside of my pussy?!" Extenuating the last word as she felt the swelling of his bulbous head on the palm of her hand as she gave her son's crown a gentle squeeze. "You know how it loves it when it's deep inside. The numerous wet spots you've made me leave during the last few weeks is evidence of that," Celeste continued on when her son hadn't said a word. "Let's put it in, okay?" The eagerness in her voice to feel full was evident in the tone of her voice.

"Fuck?!" Jairo cursed in his mind as he watched his son and wife going at it for the past fifteen minutes and it seemed his son was still going strong. His wife was the same as she threw her pussy back at him.

"That's it, baby, right there! Don't fucking stop!" Celeste moaned as she thrust backwards as her nectar gushed out around her son's thick root as she came once again.

"You like that cock, huh?" Jairo asked, seeing the elation on his wife's face as she peered over at him.

"Like it? I love our son's fat cock!" Celeste exclaimed with a wide smile. "But I love yours more," she cooed blowing him a kiss. "Fuck me! Yes! Pound that pussy, Cory!" she howled when he reached forward and took hold of her hair just like he had done when she took him to that motel a few weeks ago. "God fucking shit! Yes!" Her eyes rolled into the back of her head as her son emptied his balls into her cunt. Collapsing onto the bed, feeling her son's cock sliding out of her pussy as she softly bit her lip enjoying the hum of her body in its afterglow of her orgasmic bliss.

"You two can get out now," Cory stated snatching up his towel and sternly closing his bathroom door to re-shower all over again.

"I don't like how he treats you," Jairo stated crossing his arms, ignoring how hard he was at that moment.

"It's okay, Jairo. He isn't harming me, that's just his anger talking," Celeste said, her left hand ran along the comforter, reaching out to her husband. The man she loved wholeheartedly. Smiling lovingly at him as he rose from his chair, her fingers inosculated with his when Jairo held her hand. "He doesn't say anything that you haven't heard other men call me over the years."

"Still... I don't like it," Jairo grumbled. "What's wrong?" he asked when his wife began to tear up and her lip slightly trembled.

"We've hurt him so much he wanted to kill himself," Celeste whispered so not to alert their son that she knew.

"What?!" Jairo stammered low, his utter shock at what his wife had said was evident on his face. How could he have missed it?! Why didn't Cory say anything?! How his heart began to break at what his son thought of them that he would even think of suicide. "We'll get through this," he whispered low into her neck, feeling Celeste nodding against him as they held each other. "Let's go get you cleaned up," Jairo said, rubbing his wife's back as his eyes stared at Cory's bathroom door. Wondering if they could repair this rift between them, or if Cory even wanted to repair it in the first place.

******

"What are you doing in here?" Cory asked, stopping in his tracks as Dayana stood in his room once he exited the bathroom. His hand holding onto the towel that was wrapped around his waist.

"I-I thought you'd might want to come hang out on the beach with me," Dayana said, in a sisterly voice. Her blonde hair was held up in a tight ponytail, her 32B breasts bounced slightly in her dark red bikini top while her thin wrap hid her lower half from prying eyes. "Please?! It'll be fun!" Smiling sweetly at him the conversation he had with Zoe the night before they left rang in her mind.

"Alright, I was going there anyway."

"I'll go get our towels," Dayana said, with a wide grin on her lips. Stopping in the doorway, "You know... things are never so dire that you need to... take your own life. Please, if you feel like that again, tell me," she said, peering over her left shoulder at him, tears reaming her eyes as she did. "I do love you, Cory. I'm sorry that I made you feel like that."

"Uh-huh," Cory muttered as she left his room. The time for caring about the wellbeing of his mental health had long past for them. The years of abuse at their hands -- metaphorically speaking -- had bumped them off the board of people he considered noteworthy enough to know about such things. Running his hand through his damp hair as he opened the drawer containing the few swim trunks he had brought along. In truth, they were just regular shorts given how none of the normal swim trunks were long enough to hide his twelve and a quarter inch cock. Not that he minded really, Cory had grown used to going commando ever since that cream had changed his life. No longer was the name 'Li'l Stanley' being uttered from their lips. No longer were their disparaging names uttered upon his manhood. It wasn't his fault he was born with a rather small cock. He had no control of how his DNA was structured when he was conceived.

"You ready?" Dayana asked, holding the towels close to her chest while she held the bottle of sunscreen in her left hand.

"Yeah," Cory spoke as he tied a bow knot in the drawstring of his shorts. "Is Zoe coming?" he asked when they entered the living room.

"Wait a moment kids!" Celeste's voice called down to them. "Give us a moment your dad and I are getting ready, and then we can all go together?!"

Cory arched an eyebrow as Zoe walked tentatively down the stairs in her two piece bikini. Unlike Dayana's her sandy blonde hair, like their mother's, hung freely as it lightly bounced against her chest. Her blue bathing suit showed off the curvature of her 32D breasts, the same as their mother's.

"I think you bruised my cervix?!" Zoe said, with a huge smile on her lips. While her pussy was still throbbing like mad after the fucking he had given her. Yet that was the best sex she's ever had. She's never felt anyone that deep before and she couldn't wait to experience it again, after her cunt had stopped being sore for a day.

"Well, you did tell me to fuck you like a slut," Cory shrugged his shoulders.

"True," Zoe cooed as she sauntered up to him. Her hands moved along his waist then up along his back as she pressed her chest into his. "Thank you, by the way, I haven't cum that much in like... ever?!" she giggled. Feeling the light, indifferent pat on her back, wondering how long it would take to repair their relationship.

"I know the feeling," Celeste said, as she descended the stairs with Jairo closely behind her. "Are we all set?" she asked, smiling at her children. "Good, Jairo you and Cory carry the cooler, and we'll stake out our spot," Celeste uttered sweetly, placing a kiss on her husband's left cheek.

"You sure those shorts are long enough?" Jairo asked, casting his son a glance as they carried the cooler packed with ice and drinks towards the beach after he had locked up the house.

"Yeah," Cory said, aloofly. Feeling the sand shifting under his feet as they climbed the sand dune that protected against storm surge during the hurricane season. Seeing his mother waving to them when they crested the dune. Noting the looks his father was getting from women young and old as the sun played along his muscular chest that he had earned during his long years of construction.

"I'm going to have to hide you," Celeste purred as her hands ran up Jairo's chest once he and Cory set the cooler down.

"That so?" Jairo hummed, with a teasing smile, also noting how his wife was turning heads in her black thong bikini.

"Mmmhmm," Celeste purred before passionately kissing him. Hearing the lid of the cooler shutting in a thud after Cory had gotten a bottle of water.

"Cory could you do our backs?" Dayana asked, holding out the bottle to him with Zoe nodding along as they both sat on the middle lounger. Holding her hair out of the way as he applied the lotion to her skin. Glancing over as Zoe noting her blushing cheeks as he applied it to her back. "Turn around Cory and I'll do yours," Dayana said, in a sisterly voice. With their skin protected from the harsh UV rays of the sun the three siblings sought out to tan their skin. "Cory?"

"Hmm?" Cory hummed as he felt the warmth of the sun on his skin.

"You know this will probably be the last year we all come here as a family," Dayana said, resting her left cheek on the back of her hands as she peered over at him.

"Probably," Cory stated without a hint of emotion in his voice. "What about it?" he asked, keeping his eyes closed enjoying the sound of the surf in the air and the smell of the ocean.

"Do you think we can work on our relationship?" Cory peeked out through his eyelashes of his right eye noticing four pairs of eyes looking at him waiting for his answer.

"What relationship? You all pretty much destroyed that," Cory said, truthfully.

"B-but... there has to be something left, right?" Zoe asked, with a trembling voice as she peered over her sister's back.

"What's the point Zoe? You four spent five years doing your damnedest to destroy that very..." Grumbling in annoyance as something struck him in the back of the head. Turning his head when his hand rested over the plastic Frisbee that had struck him.

"You're not hurt are ya?" Came a rather cocky macho voice, his swagger spoke that he owned the beach, or at least that's the vibe Cory got as the mid-twenties man walked up. That smug smirk just rightly pissed him off knowing he had done it on purpose.

"So, you use this to make your entrance," spinning the Frisbee on his finger as he leaned back on the lounger, "yet can't be brought to bear to apologize for interrupting my conversation. Nah, a play boy like you, plays by his own rules, right?" Fighting the urge to send the Frisbee right into the man's junk, just to see how much he would enjoy it. Rolling his eyes when he moved in-between his sister's loungers and got to a knee.

"Excuse you?! Who the fuck do you think you are?" Zoe hissed batting off the man's hand when he rested it far too close to her ass.

"I think you need to leave young man," Jairo said, in a fatherly voice.

"Hey, I was just going to offer to put lotion on their backs so they don't burn," the man said, trying to recover.

"We were just fine before you ruined the mood, now leave," Dayana said sternly, she'd dealt with this kind of thing at college she didn't want to do so on her spring break.

"Why don't you ladies come with me..."

"I'm not going to warn you again," Jairo spoke firmly as he peered at the unwanted visitor. "You purposely intrude where you're not wanted. Have yet to apologize and have the audacity to put your hands on my daughters. One has to question, if you have balls of brass or are you just stupid?" he offered, getting a chuckle out of Celeste causing her breasts to shake.

"I'm sure that isn't the best you can do, is it?" Celeste asked, peering over the rim of her glasses. "If it is, it's a wonder how you get laid."

"Alright, I'm going," he said, dropping his disguise. "You should have..."

"Or what you'd go all stalkerish on them?" Cory asked, before taking a sip of his water with a smirk on his lips. "Take your toy with you, next time be man enough to start a conversation without the need for props. I bet you need a few of those in the bedroom to feel adequate," he said, smiling evilly at the man's fuming look and reddening face tossing the Frisbee to him. Just to prove to the man that he didn't need to act tough, or macho to prove that he was.

"Cory?! You're bad," Dayana giggled causing the man to storm off. "Why did you do that?"

"The guy was a creep," Cory shrugged his shoulders to which his father nodded along. "If he could have, I'm sure he has buddies around waiting to prey on tourists, and the moment they got you alone they'd pounce. Probably would have made a move on Mom too if Dad wasn't around."

"Okay, smart guy, why didn't he think you were our boyfriend?" Zoe asked, peeking her head up.

"Because he didn't see me as a threat, Dad's got the intimidation factor down," Cory said, gesturing to his father without bothering to open his eyes as he returned to his sunbathing. "He thought given the way I look," running his hands up and down his wiry body, "that I was just a weak teenager in no danger of speaking up for myself when he tried to go all alpha dog. It's a guy thing," he said, finally looking over at his sister.

"But you don't do that?!" Dayana asked, quizzically.

"Because you're not my territory to mark, as it were..."

"I think were past the marking stage," Dayana whispered with blushing cheeks remembering how he flooded her womb and painted her breasts.

"Plus, I'm not an egotistical, narcissistic philander," Cory said, looking down his body, checking on how red he was getting.

"Well, you do have the philandering down, just not the other two," Celeste cut in. "Honey, do my breasts seem too red to you?" she asked, with a seductive smile as she shook her cleavage at her husband.

"Nope, although I'm gonna have to jump in the ocean if you keep that up," Jairo said, trying to keep his eyes from following the sway of his wife's breasts. He tried, that didn't mean he succeeded.

"So cute," Celeste cooed.

******

"How about we fire up that grill they got and fix us some hamburgers for supper?" Jairo spoke as they gathered up their belongings as the hour of six drew near.

"Sure, Dad, that sounds great," Dayana stated wrapping herself in her towel to stave off the cold wind. "Thanks," she said sweetly, when Cory added his own to her shoulders. Trying not to wince at the pain in her abdomen as her cycle ramped up. Hoping it would be gone by Tuesday or Wednesday, that would give her enough time to have sex on the beach. Something she's always wanted to do, yet her ex-boyfriend never once joined them on their spring break trips. "You're sweet, when you want to be."

"Long as you don't go spreading it around," Cory muttered as he took hold of the handle of the cooler. They pretty much walked back to their rental in silence with Cory only saying a few words here and there.

"Mind draining the water before you bring it in Cory?" Jairo asked, as they set their cooler on the porch. "While the rest of us wash up." Lightly patting his son's arm when Cory shook his head.

Pushing the front door closed with the side of his foot as he carried the cooler into the kitchen. Then returning to lock the door before heading off to his room. Arching an eyebrow and tilting his head as he heard voices from his adjoining bathroom. Watching his sisters walk out after a quick rinse to wash off the sand and sunscreen. Both flashing him a smile as they walked past wrapped in their towels. Placing a kiss on each cheek for getting rid of that man.

Turning his head as Zoe's laughter filtered down the stairs as she found something extremely funny in her room when he pulled down his shirt as he walked into the kitchen.

"Cory come help me set up the grill," Jairo spoke carrying the bag of charcoal and the lighter fluid out the back door. "Find a wire brush, will ya?" he muttered as he banked half the charcoal on the left side of the grill to cook the burgers on indirect heat. "Son... you know you can talk to me, right?" Jairo spoke as Cory searched for the wire brush to clean the grill once it got hot enough.

"Why exactly would I want to do that?" Cory asked, with a snort. "You four haven't really shown me you actually care these last five years. How many times have I asked you all to stop? How many times did you actually heed my words? Zero! So, no, you're the last person I'd talk to about my problems."

soul71
soul71
6,769 Followers