All Comments on 'Miracle Cream Ch. 03'

by soul71

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
WyldWyzerdWyldWyzerdabout 2 years ago

Nicely done! Now have to wait for more!

OverconfidentSarcasmOverconfidentSarcasmabout 2 years ago

Oh, I kinda forgot to mention this. They had a lesbian threesome on HIS bed, and didn't even bother to clean up afterwards? And then they didn't even see a problem with that!? I can hardly imagine anything more disresprectful than that! Yeat another display of how little they still care about his feelings. Maybe put a note on his pillow: "Hope you like our scents, bitch. Now be a good tool and clean up our mess."

tld1227tld1227about 2 years ago

This has been a great series can't wait for more.

Wash2015Wash2015about 2 years ago

I liked it (not love) well written but the things that bothered me were similar to what others have noted. The mom in particular by words and actions still only seems motivated by the size of his dick (her internal thoughts occasionally say something else but he can't read her mind and actions speak louder than thoughts). Zoe and Cassy never did specifically say sorry for using him in general while he recovered or for using his room without him in particular, aren't much better despite what Zoe promised.

The dad and other sister (can't spell her name from memory) do seem like they are really trying through actions to show how sorry they are. As someone else mentioned, from where the story started, he seems to have moved much farther towards forgiveness of everyone than the actions of at least mom and Zoe deserve.

I will continue to read as I am still interested but those are a couple of the things that bothered me as I read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Still all the women behave like horny, rabid asswipes. Even D is on thin ice given her behavior so far, but at least the Author hint that she tries.

Ch01 he wanted to kick their asses, Ch02.... not so much and since then he's been nothing more than their communal fuck stick...sad! The way it is written now, the MC is delusional if he thinks he is anything more than a talking dick to 3 out of 4 women leads in this story.

"Mommy" and "Sis" would go back to treating him with even more disregard than they do now - at least they wouldn't lie to themselves about wanting to change - if his dick grew to even average size.

I wonder if they are planned that way or if that is a writing style issue, I assume it is planned since D is an example of how he could write that way if he wanted to

It follows that his mother is nymphomaniac and abusive, his caregiver is abusive (!!) and overall a bitch, his other sister is between selfish and nymphomaniac

all the women (including D) have severe psychosocial problems that need to be treated by professionals....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I would like to point out again how Cassy the "nurse from hell" has hit him on a surgical wound!

The attempt of the author to make it "okay" again is, sorry, absolute nonsense.

To be hit at such a place ... the MC would be so not able to cooly lie nor saying or doing anything else except wish to die-the damn STAPLES were still inside!!!

The moral basis for becoming a nurse is simply completely missing here

anubeloreanubeloreabout 2 years ago

Quick question: on your Patreon, do you offer the story files as PDFs only, or is html or another format also available? I hate PDFs with a passion, and they're a real bear to convert to a less annoying format. But I hate having to read censored versions of stories, too.

J_Reader_ComicsJ_Reader_Comicsabout 2 years ago

I'd say Wash2015 nailed the "concerns". Was one of the things I liked about Rob and Magnus from two of your other stories, they didnt forgive too easily. However, given the personality portrayed in this tale, it doesn't seem like he has forgiven them as much as his own actions state. Looking forward to the next chapter. Hope it doesn't take the moderators over a week to approve it, when it is uploaded.

DicKasoloDicKasoloabout 2 years ago

I have been waiting for that 4 lyk eternity and it was worthy waiting. Hope 4 more soon

RanDog025RanDog025about 2 years ago

Another 5 BIG FAT FLUFFY SPARKLING STARS!

WeezyfWeezyfabout 2 years ago

Hes way to forgiving and i dont get why Cassy gets so much story time, or why he keeps forgiving Zoe even tho she literally disrespected him multiple times. Not to mention getting assaulted and called freak by Cassy.. damn.

Shane279Shane279about 2 years ago

So glad you kept this story going, I thought you had dropped it after not posting more for so long. I don't really know why I love it so much it isn't even really what I like. I usually hate when the women are getting shared by other guys especially guys in the family but maybe because it doesn't get in depth when it's the other guys it doesn't take me out of this story. Although please don't share Dayana around. Let her be the one constant in his life. I have the feeling that might be where you are going with Zach and his wife but honestly I think it would take away from it rather then add to it. In the end to me the best outcome to this story would be for him and Dayana to fall in love and Zoe and Casey move after graduation with occasionally visiting maybe asking for help making a baby. It's your story of course but I'd like to see them get the live they need without her turning into another swinger.

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartabout 2 years ago

5 star chapter. I still feel Cory is too quick to forgive at times especially with Zoe who seems to take one step forward in fixing her relationship with him and two steps back. The dad and Dayanna are really trying, the loss of Greg's son in particular seems to have become a source of concern for the dad and Dayanna seems to really care. The mom I'm not so sure about whether she cares about him or his dick, she seemed to be the source of much of the misery early on and only seems to care about getting laid same as Zoe does. Cassy, not sure how to feel about her either, part of me likes the character part of me thinks she insufferable especially with her hitting Cory on his injury. Whatever her concerns were about him taking advantage of his sisters, which seems insane with his injuries, there was no cause for that. Her and Zoe both come off as terrible sleeping with his friend on his bed and not apologizing and her in particular tried to date Zoe and more or less date Cory "under the table". But still, another good chapter.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 2 years ago

I really appreciate the effort you've put into this series. As always, it is well written with several overlapping plot lines throughout. That said, the relationship dynamics are starting to grow stale, repetitive. Are Cory and Dayanna really going to become a true couple or will the true attraction between Cory and Pixie supercede it in the future? The random sex with all his "sluts" dilutes the true interactions of them as family, becoming a distraction at this point. I have to go with 4* for the first time. Thanks for the entertainment!

froggytreefroggytreeabout 2 years ago

You never disappoint! Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Why did he care if anyone watched? He was openly screwing his sisters and mother in front of his dad in the first chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Where can I get some of that cream

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great job bringing together the characters and story lines. I'm really hoping to see the next chapter of Spellbound drop in soon. Thanks.

bornembornemabout 2 years ago

Can't explain how happy I was seeing a new chapter drop!

Keep up the good work, and I'm already looking forward to the next chapter.

Zfanboy1Zfanboy1about 2 years ago

Each story you do is incredible keep up your amazing work thank you

Zfanboy1Zfanboy1about 2 years ago

If I was Cory after she assaulted me verbally and physically I would of abandoned her she would no longer be my friend my sister could keep her I would get an apartment and move out with Dayana and still keep in contact with the family but not Cassy forgiveness is one thing but trust is another and people that abuse you in both ways do deserve trust.

Reader2071Reader2071about 2 years ago

I just don't understand how Cory just forgave everyone. Dayana and his dad were the only ones that made an actual effort. Mom and Zoe did shit besides use him for sex. Hell his mother is the reason he started bleeding internally and had to have another operation. I like Soul71's writing style, but everytime the main character is introduced in a story and has been wronged and has a right to be pissed and hate them, he just ends us forgiving them and forgets. Never any true punishment or forgiveness. At least this time we have Dayana. She seems to really want his forgiveness and is working for it. Zoe and Pixie should have just been gone after all the shit they've done. There is zero love there for Cory.

I will say that in A Family Destroyed, at least there I can understand the main character forgiving/getting over everything after 7 years and almost dying. That made sense.

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 2 years ago

Great so far, looking to the next chapter dropping...like the use of a 'Stang!

10/10!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Looking forward to the next chapter. Please don't forget to continue Pharoahs Curse it's your best story yet.

OverconfidentSarcasmOverconfidentSarcasmabout 2 years ago

So, I just decided to read the complete series in one go. And I'm kind disappointed how this played out. But a wronged MC who forgets about all the shit he got thrown at him, as soon as his abusers are willing to put out, seems to be a reoccurring theme in soul’s stories... I mean, look at what actually happened with these characters:

His therapist, who one-sidedly decided to take Cory in as a patient, happily had sex with his abusers. Just hours after learning how they put him into a suicidal depression. How is he supposed to trust or even respect her now!? And despite sleeping with them, she still called herself a neutral party!?

The Dad seems to have genuine regrets, but at the same time, remember the beach-vacation in Chapter two. As soon as he realized someone wouldn’t get a burger, there wasn’t a second of hesitation before going to Cory. The whole family immediately knew: If someone won’t get dinner, it would be Cory, and not one of them even considered getting a Hot Dog for themselves. And since the Dad was gone for business after that, he never even had a chance to show if that mindset changed.

The Mom and Zoe seem to genuinely be sorry, but at the same time, their sole concern (as far as they show) is getting into Cory’s pants, completely disregarding his pain or wants. If it wouldn’t have been for the orgy in the first chapter, all Celest’s friends and colleagues she roped into abusing her son would still be doing it. And Zoe keeps saying she’s sorry, all the while continuously doing shit she needs to be sorry for and proving her words wrong.

Cassy is just an arrogant brat who thinks about NOTHING but sex.

The only one who ACTIVELY SHOWS she now actually cares, is Dayana. OK, she may only does it because she fell in love with him, after he was the first and only guy to give her an orgasm, but Teenagers tend to confuse love and lust. Maybe that will get addressed at some point.

How many people did those two sisters tell about “Little Stanley”? And how many of those people did they now tell the truth? Zoe doesn’t strike me as someone running around, actively promoting that she abused her own brother. So, it would be interesting to see how many of their fellow students open up on Cory, when he attends class at their college.

But hey… they bought him a hot car and have sex with him. What more could anyone demand. It was only half a decade of abuse.

Brandon11Brandon11almost 2 years ago

Awesome chapter, looking for the next one!

KirabangkokKirabangkokalmost 2 years ago

I actually like it when a stories content overshadows the erotica. The sex was good, but it was just a perk for the storyline. Hope you continue with it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very pleased with this story. Cory, while a colossal dick for much of the story, started to show some real growth and character development towards the end. Mark of a good writer right there. Well done!

CaptainFrostBiteCaptainFrostBiteover 1 year ago

Man, is Cassy an insufferable and awful character. Well done using her as a foil for Cory.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yep I’m going to need you to write another part ASAP…Please!

sweetnapoleonsweetnapoleonabout 1 year ago

5 STARS OUT OF 5, ONCE AGAIN SOUL71 you have done it again. I thought this was the best chapter by far. It really looks like Cory's relationship with his family is going to be okay, he just needs to allow his heart to build up the trust in the fact that they love him, it nay never be understood, just why he was abused so badly, I think though his family is going to be stronger having gone through everything that happened.

Obviously it would have been better had none of the abuse ever happened, then theirs no story to tell.

ZephyrwhirlZephyrwhirlabout 1 year ago

This has been a good read thus far. Let's hope it continues

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Loving this story although it's a long one 5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoul71@soul71
Hello, if you enjoy my work, and if you would like to be able to read it before it's published on lit, please use the link on my twitter page. You can find me on Twitter @jamesricharthor. I might move to a new site if it keeps up, I'll let you know if I do. I hope you all enjo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES