Miracle Cream Ch. 02d

Story Info
Follow the rabbit down the hole to Wonderland.
18.9k words
4.75
34.7k
112

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soul71
soul71
6,771 Followers

Miracle Cream 2d

By

Soul71

Thanks to WAA01, Killerarmyguy, and OM for the edits.

*******

It was a clear, warm Monday morning as Celeste, along with her son, Cory, stood in the office of his high school waiting to be seen as the woman at the front helped a student out. Her emerald eyes fell upon her son; for the past four days, she has worried that once again, her son would have to be rushed off to the hospital to deal with injuries sustained from men that couldn't truly be called men. While he was still in pain, Cory was improving steadily. She knew soon his left hand would be back in a fixed cast, seeing how the incision on his hand had healed rather nicely after his stay in the hospital last week.

"You okay, honey?" Celeste asked, lightly rubbing his back as he nodded.

"Yeah, pills have kicked in, although the staples are making me itch," Cory admitted, looking down when his mother took hold of his left forearm when he was about to put that annoying little feeling out of its misery.

"Don't, honey, you might hurt yourself," Celeste spoke in a motherly tone. She has seen far too much of her son's blood; enough to last her a lifetime. "I know it itches, that means your healing."

"At least I'll get these staples out soon," Cory grumbled, knowing it would probably be another week before his stab wound had healed enough for his stitches to be removed.

"Cassy is looking forward to it," Celeste said, seeing Cory rolling his eyes, given how he could now partially open his left eye since the swelling had gone down.

"Yes, may I help you?" the woman asked, once the student had everything she needed.

"Hello, I'm Celeste Miller, and this is my son, Cory," gesturing to him, "he's a senior here, and I'm here to drop off his doctor's note informing the school that he'll be absent for the next four weeks until he's recovered from the injuries he's sustained," Celeste said, handing the woman the note Dr. Whitmore had given her.

"I'm sorry to hear that; I hope he'll recover quickly, so he doesn't miss too much," the woman said, slyly eyeing Cory's hands. "Let me get the Vice Principle, so we can work with you, so your son isn't too far behind when he returns." Seeing Celeste nod before walking off to the man's office. It wasn't long before the woman returned with a late thirties to early forties-man in tow.

"Good morning, Mrs. Miller," he said, shaking her hand. "I'm sorry to hear about your son."

"I'm right here, you know," Cory grumbled. It was always the case when his mother or sisters were around; he was pretty much forgotten.

"We can certainly help you and your son keep his grades up during his absence. The school board set up a website for those like your son, so their long absence does not affect their primary subjects. However, his elective classes won't be covered. But your son can escort you to them and speak with his teachers and make arrangements," the man said, ignoring Cory's barb and handing Celeste the slip of paper with the website on it. "He'll just have to create a screen name and what district he's in and this school so the grades he accumulates can be added to his final grades."

"Thank you, I'll make sure he does it the first thing when we get home," Celeste said, with a friendly smile.

"You're welcome; if there's anything else we can do to ensure Cory graduates on time, don't hesitate to come in again," the man said. With that, she and Cory left the office and began to walk towards his first of his elective classes.

"Yes..." Lucia gasped at the sight of Cory. She had wondered why he wasn't in class at that moment. "Oh, my God! What happened to you?!"

"A cougar mauling," Cory answered with a coy smirk.

"Hey, Lucia," Celeste spoke as she and her friend hugged in the doorway seeing her students eyeing them. Seeing Cory returning the wave that Jessica directed at him when she saw him. "We're here to see if we can't pick up Cory's assignments for the next month while he's out."

"Of course, you'll have to tell me the real reason later; let me get my lesson planner," Lucia said, seeing the both of them nodding along. "Class read the chapter we're on, and we'll discuss it later; after I see to this," she directed as she walked to her desk.

Cory nodded when Jessica mouthed, 'Are you doing okay?' She and his other friends all knew he had to go back in for surgery last week. They made it a habit of keeping him cheered up. Mike, or Michael, his given name, he just preferred to go by Mike, spent the entire Sunday at his place just to keep him company. As well as measuring the holes where the old speakers in his '69 Mustang Mach 1 429 Cobra Jet used to rest along with the opening where the old car radio once was. Cory had a wide smile on his face when his friend's jaws dropped at the sight of the car when he showed it to them. That Saturday, his mother and sisters, with him fetching tools given the lack of use of his hands, successfully removed the front and rear seats from the interior, so they could be shipped off to be reupholstered. His mother, with his father on the phone, didn't even bat an eye when he told them he wanted leather seats. The person who was doing the work said he'd be by to pick them up tomorrow.. Cory just hoped they could make the dragon that was to be embroidered on the driver's seat look as cool as it appeared in his head.

Cory just hoped Mike could get that discount on that radio and speakers he told him about. While his parents were paying for the items needed to restore the car to a drivable condition, he was on the hook for the radio and speakers, the paint he was already going to pay for, given it was going to cost him one hundred and fifty dollars for each can of the custom paint. So, he was dipping into the money he had saved up over the past two years for when he would have, if the colleges had accepted him, left home, yet he knew it was for a good cause. He had an appointment with his father's coworker's paint guy later in the day, which Cassy would be taking him to, given how no one would be home in time for it.

"Come here, Cory," Lucia said, from her chair. While her primary teaching class was English, she covered this elective class on her free periods to earn a little extra money. "Here's what we'll be going over in the next month," noting the wide eyes of her students when Cory walked into the room and came to a stop at her desk, "I'm sure you got the website... Good," seeing him nod, "you just read these chapters, and I'll get worksheets printed out for you and drop them off by Wednesday. If you have any other worksheets handed to you, you just call me, and I'll come pick them up and turn them in to your teachers for you. Although... minds on your books, class," she spoke in that authoritative voice when she saw more eyes on them than their books. Rising from her chair, gesturing him towards the door.

"What happened to you?" Came the question from somewhere within the classroom.

"You remember those old Smoky the Bear commercials?" Cory replied to the unknown speaker.

"Yeah?!" Came their collective reply.

"Well, sad, sad, sad news," shaking his head, "don't do meth. It makes you paranoid and crazy?! We had to put him down, poor guy," Cory sniffled, playing up his joke, seeing Jessica fighting herself from laughing along with her peers. Nodding when she mouthed, 'I'll call you later.' Their chuckles followed Cory out of the room and died away when Lucia closed the door behind them.

"Cory, when you do the tests on the website, just take your time; there's no timer on them. If you have any questions, you know my number, and I'll be happy to go over the work with you. As for the tests in this class... I'll have to administer them at your home," Lucia said, with a sultry smile. All through the break, she had been dying for a good fucking. Not that her husband was a subpar lover, far from it, yet no one filled her like Cory had done on numerous occasions. "Would that be alright with you, Celeste?" she asked, looking over at her friend, who was nodding along.

"Yes, it will. Whatever it takes to keep Cory on the path to graduate this summer. I don't want him missing out on his first day at UNC," Celeste said, with a prideful smile.

"Congratulations?! We'll work extra hard to make sure you do. I'll call you later," Lucia said, resting her hand on the door handle, only wanting to bend over and touch the floor. All so, Cory could have his way with her eager little pussy.

"So any girls here I should know about?" Celeste teased as they walked through the halls towards his next class.

"More than you think," Cory stated vaguely.

"Oh? Is that so?!" Celeste mused, not eager for competition for the dragon in his pants. Memories of her own days in high school flared in her mind as the bell rang overhead. Quickly darting behind her son so as not to be crushed and trampled as the students poured out of their classrooms.

With a stop to his locker to get his textbooks he would be needing to do the assigned work while recuperating. Celeste had noticed how all those high school boys were checking her out as she walked beside her son. Some were cute, some had potential, others just did nothing for her -- namely the ones too full of themselves. She wondered if she would have some new prospects soon. Placing his books in the rear seat of her car and helping Cory into the front seat. The two of them set off for home.

"Okay, honey, I have to go to work," Celeste said, after making sure Cassy had everything she needed until Dayana and Zoe got home from their classes. Seeing him nod as he stood by the counter waiting for his cup of coffee to brew. "You know if you keep drinking them so fast and run out, I won't go buy anymore for two weeks." Trying to keep her smile from showing at the genuine fear on her son's face.

"You wouldn't?! You wouldn't deprive an addict, would you?" Cory asked, in a mournful tone.

"I would. You have a problem, Cory; you first have to admit it," Celeste spoke, watching how Cory hung his head.

"How can you be so cruel?!"

"It's for your own good," Celeste stated, placing her right hand on his left shoulder. "If I was cruel, you'd only get to smell it," she said, with a wicked grin at his widening eyes.

"I don't even know you anymore," Cory muttered, noting how Cassy was trying not to laugh.

"I'll just have to reacquaint you," Celeste whispered, placing a kiss on his left cheek, the cheek she had first kissed after he had pounded her into that motel bed. "You call me if anything happens," she directed, peering at Cassy as the straps of her purse rested on her shoulders.

"I will," Cassy nodded. "Now that it's just the two of us," turning to face him as Cory took a sip of his coffee, "the war can renew in earnest!" she exclaimed, causing Cory to arch an eyebrow.

******

It was a quarter to two in the afternoon when Cassy pulled up to the building that housed the custom paint shop. Her deep glacial blue eyes ran over the sign that read Three Suns Paint with three different colored suns over the name. Quickly shutting off her car, unbuckling herself, and getting out of her car.

"You enjoy these seats?!" Cory asked; it felt like something was digging into his back.

"Someone must have put the lumbar on; they're very comfortable, I assure you," Cassy said, helping him out of her car. Slapping his hand away when he started to scratch his chest. "You'll get them removed next week. Just bear with it a little longer."

"Easy for you to say, you're not the one that feels like bugs are crawling beneath your skin," Cory grumbled.

"It's too early for the staples to come out. There's a good chance your laceration hasn't healed enough to remain fully closed without them given its size," Cassy said, in a clinical tone as they walked towards the front door.

"I thought Pixies were supposed to be magic?! So, go poof, and I'll be all better!" Cory mused.

"Can't. Pixies aren't allowed to use magic on dragons; they get rather ornery if we do," Cassy shot back as she held the door open for him.

"Damnable treaties," Cory bemoaned to the sky.

"Yes, how can I help you?" asked the man as he walked out from the rear of the shop when he heard the chime go off.

"Hello, I called yesterday about having a special mix of paint made for me," Cory stated when he stepped up to the counter while Cassy hanged back near the door.

"Ah. Right! The guy that wanted the two-tone, metallic paint," he said, nodding that he remembered. "That's not a problem to make, although it is expensive. I did tell you the price of it, didn't I?"

"You did; that's not a problem. I was wondering if you could," leaning in, so Cassy wouldn't overhear, "if you could match a blue to her eyes."

"Oh? Is she like..." Cocking an eyebrow when Cory shook his head.

"They're just a very nice color, and I thought it would look good on the Mustang," Cory stated, seeing the look of recognition in the man's eyes.

"You're the one Greg called me about?" Referring to Jairo's coworker, the former owner of that classic car.

"That will be me," Cory nodded.

"Just wait a moment; let me get my blue paint samples," he said, before heading back out into the rear of his shop.

"Cory, just what kind of paint job are you going for?" Cassy asked, once she stepped up to the counter beside him.

"You'll just have to wait and see," Cory stated with a sneaky smile. Noting how the man was looking through his samples as he walked back into the front, and how he slyly glanced up as he examined the color of Cassy's irises.

"Is this the color you're looking for?" he asked, laying the sample strip down that contained three samples of the same color in different shades.

"Yes, that's the one," Cory said, his right index finger tapped the middle one.

"And what's your choice of color for the two-tone?"

"Black."

"Give me a few minutes, and I'll make a special small-batch for you, just so you can see if it will be a good match for the car."

"Okay," Cory said, only after seeing Cassy nod, since she had class later that night.

"Alright, here's your sample, now how will you be paying for this?" the man asked, setting the one ounce can before Cory.

"Do you take debit?"

"I do." Looking over when Cassy placed a hand on his trembling left arm as the pain got to him as he struggled to pull out his debit card. "You alright?"              

"Just a lot of pain today," Cory answered, handing over his card.

"I can imagine," the man said, in a sympathetic voice.

"Okay, if you come back Friday, I'll have your order ready by then. If you don't like the look of it, we can try adding pearls to it or a different color altogether. No charge if that happens."

"Thank you, oh, how long can I store the paint before I have to use it?" Cory asked, as he tucked away his card and replaced his wallet in his back pocket.

"I'm assuming you'll be done soon with the restoration? Then you needn't worry, it will still be good when you do. Greg knows how to prep the paint if the oil and pigment separates."

"That's a relief," Cory sighed.

"You have a good day, and thank you again for choosing me," the man said, with a friendly smile.

"Why did it feel like that man was looking at me?" Cassy asked, when they were outside.

"Might be the hair. It lets everyone know we have a murderous Pixie on our hands," Cory spoke, easing down into the passenger seat. "Can you like turn off that lumbar thing?" he asked once he was settled.

"Cory, you're taking a risk being alone with a murderous Pixie; how do you know I wouldn't just make you disappear?" Cassy asked, with a coy smile, after buckling his seatbelt.

"Because you're not stupid. My brethren will rise up if I turn up missing. Even the Pixies can't with stand the might of all the dragons when we're enraged," Cory spoke, playing up their little fantasy war they had going on.

"Not if all the Pixies banded together to tame the dragons," Cassy retorted with a smile on her lips as she turned the knob to remove the lumbar support from the seat. "Better?"

"Much," Cory nodded.

******

Later that night...

"Cory, what are you doing out here?" Dayana asked, as she stepped out into the garage, seeing Cory sitting on the concrete floor with his back against the wall as he stared at the right door of his Mustang. Her eyes glanced over to the workbench seeing the small, clean paint brush laying on top of an equally small can.

"Seeing if I would like the color I chose," Cory answered without looking at her.

"Oh?" Dayana cooed, scurrying over to him and lowering herself beside him. "I thought you were going with two-toned?" she inquired, when all she saw was black staring back at her.

"I did; the light just doesn't hit the paint right in here," Cory said, handing her a small flashlight. "Point it at the paint."

Her gasp filled the air as those metal flakes reflected the light, revealing the deep glacial blue that the man had handmade from scratch. "Oh my, it's going to look so beautiful," Dayana said, looking over at her brother. Imagining what it would look like cruising down the road, the sun gleaming along the paint job, the rumble of the engine and exhaust traveling up her spine. The horsepower that would send her back into her seat when Cory stepped on the gas. The feel of her hair whipping about from the open window as they sped down the streets of their hometown.

"I know," Cory said, with a happy grin on his face as he watched how those metal flakes danced in her eyes.

"Did you order the new carpet?" Dayana asked. Even though she, and she knew for sure Zoe, didn't like crawling under the car to unbolt the seats. Still, the way they all worked together, namely with working beside Cory, showed her while things might be tough now; that Cory still had that anger, that pain buried deep within him, maybe, just maybe, as they brought that car back to life, they might be able to bring their relationship out of the ash heap.

"Should be here sometime next week," Cory nodded. "Although I'm just wondering how we're going to get those dents out, also I want to put a louver on the back..." he said, "here," handing her his phone with a picture of a '69 Mustang Fastback with one of them installed on it. "But... it looks like more than we can handle."

"Then let's call Dad and see if that man knows how to do it and get pointers," Dayana said, with determination. "Hey, Dad, it's me because we're in the garage looking at the paint that's going to be on the car when it's ready. Okay, hold on," keeping the light shining on the paint as she took a photo of it with Cory's phone and texted it to their father, "I sent it to you," she said, once she returned Cory's phone to her ear. "I know! It's going to look amazing!" Dayana replied when Jairo commented on how good the paint looks. "Dad, do you think that man... what was it called again?"

"A louver," Cory supplied.

"Would know about putting a louver on the back of the car? We don't think we'd be able to do it ourselves and not mess up the car. Okay," Dayana said, when Jairo told her to hang on. Hearing his hotel door opening and then closing behind him over the line. "Yep, he's doing good. No hiccups, so far," she answered when he asked about how Cory was doing. "Yep, all four of us worked to get the seats out. Didn't that man say he would be here tomorrow to pick them up?" Dayana asked, looking at her brother, who nodded. "No, it wasn't hard; I just had to jack up the car to get to the seat bolts. Dirty, but pretty easy," she said, a little proud of herself. "Yes, Cory's already ordered the new carpet. The liner looked pretty good, so I don't think we'll be needing to tear it out. Although, Cory was wondering how we were going to get the dents out before it goes to be painted. Okay, one sec, you're on speaker Dad," Dayana said, holding Cory's phone between them.

soul71
soul71
6,771 Followers