Miracle Cream Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, honey, did you enjoy your ride?" Delilah asked, walking elegantly down the walkway in her best sexy dress she had all to entice Cory to stuff her pussy as Sam eased out of Cory's car once he had pulled to a stop in their driveway.

"God, I want one now; thanks for giving this old man a smile," Sam said from over the roof of Cory's car as Cory eased out of it at the same time. Seeing his nod when Cory locked up his car, doing the same with the passenger door. Noticing how his parking and headlights flashed and the chirp as Cory armed his alarm.

"Cory, I know you weren't planning on staying for the party, and I thank you for choosing to, and I know you might not have the attire to wear for the evening. But do go freshen up. We wouldn't want you smelling of wax during it," Delilah said alluringly as she waved to her house.

"Still after him, I see," Sam mused, seeing the hunger in his wife's eyes when he asked that.

"I want that fat cock," Delilah whispered in need.

"Is it really that large?" Sam asked; he had since long ago stopped getting jealous of his wife's desire for strange cocks. Not that he wasn't fucking equally tight pussy, or younger women when they hosted a party. While their lifestyle wasn't for everyone, he was just glad their marriage hadn't waned like many he had seen happen whenever some new couple came into the mix. He knew a vast majority of marriages failed whenever they opened up their marriages to the swinging lifestyle. He just hoped theirs didn't go that way.

"Oh, it is; I'll show you while you get ready. I already took care of the ribs, and Cassy handled the shrimp for you, so all you have to do is get ready," Delilah said, lovingly rubbing her husband's chest as they walked toward their home.

"Holy?! Alright, I can understand your obsession now," Sam whistled as he rubbed his towel through his hair after his shower as he stood watching the video his wife made.

"Mmmhmm," Delilah hummed like a hungry predator.

"So, how are you going to approach him?"

"Hmm... can't say yet, he hadn't responded to the hints I gave him during our sessions, so I might have to be more forward," Delilah spoke, feeling her mouth water, her body heat at what it would feel like touching, sucking, licking, caressing, fucking something that large. Now she could understand why Celeste considered herself a size queen. She knew if anyone got fucked by something like that, normal cocks just wouldn't feel the same. Pondering if Cory knew how lucky he was to have such a tool in his pants as she and her husband watched the spycam video she had made earlier.

"Well, I know Cassy and Zoe, along with Dayana, might not stay for long once the party gets to that point. Think you're going to be able to get Cory to linger around for a moment longer?" Sam asked with a knowing smile as he got dressed for the party. While he wouldn't mind taking a poke at Dayana or Zoe, yet he couldn't do that to Cassy, nor was he going to ruin the friendship they had built with Jairo and Celeste trying to score with their eldest daughter.

"As long as I get the dick I want, Cory can head home before the party gets to that point; I don't think he wants to see his parents fucking strangers. Seriously doubt he remembers the time he stumbled upon us at the beach," Delilah said offhandedly, unaware that Cory did remember bits and pieces of it.

"Yeah, don't think any eighteen-year-old boy wants to see that," Sam agreed. "How do I look?" he asked, displaying himself for his wife's inspection.

"Handsome as the day I married you," Delilah said lovingly as she caressed his left cheek. "Come, our guest will be arriving soon," she stated, taking hold of his hand and leading him out of their bedroom. Only to stop in their tracks as Cassy's door was opened just enough for her to peer into her daughter's room. Only to find Cassy on her knees with her lips around Cory's cock as she sucked him off. Dragging Sam quickly off so Cassy wouldn't realize she had spied on them. Unbeknownst to Delilah, that was the main reason Cassy left her door like that since she knew Cory hoped she would make her move early so he could head home.

"Hey, you two!" Celeste's voice filled the entranceway of Delilah's and Sam's home as she and Jairo stood on their stoop. It wasn't lost on either one of them that their son's car was sitting in the driveway. They would have thought their children would have been home by then, not at their friend's place.

"Come on in!" Delilah said, welcoming them into their home with a warm smile on her lips. "You're the first ones to show up," she spoke from over her shoulder as she showed them into their living room, where Zoe and Dayana were already relaxing.

"Umm..." Jairo began to speak; he wasn't about to let his girls see him fucking strangers.

"Don't worry, they'll be gone before the fun starts, I assure you," Delilah whispered to him as she lightly laid a hand on Jairo's forearm. "I just thought, at least for the beginning of the party, they could hang out and enjoy it," she informed them, not telling them she had planned on having Cory in one of her many rooms.

"Oh, you have to try the ribs I cooked up for tonight," Sam said with a toothy smile, remembering how Celeste looked like bouncing on his cock. Hoping their children didn't take it the wrong way if they ever found out about them.

"Look forward to it," Jairo said, squeezing Celeste into him.

"Can I get you four something to drink while we wait for the other guests to arrive?" Sam asked, playing the good host.

"And I'll see where the other two are," Delilah muttered before turning around and heading back up the stairs in hopes of seeing more of Cory's cock, just not her daughter slobbering all over it. Keeping her sadness from her face when she saw Cassy leading Cory out of her room as she stepped onto the second floor. "I was just coming to find the two of you," she said in a motherly voice. "Our guests are arriving, and it would be rude if the two of you were off doing something untoward." Smiling at her daughter as Cassy walked past her, only to stop Cory with a hand on his chest. Waiting for Cassy to get out of earshot before she spoke, "I've chased you long enough, Cory; I want that cock," Delilah purred into his left ear as she pressed her breasts into Cory's chest. "Is my daughter good at pleasing this hard thing?" she said breathlessly as her hand rubbed Cory's soft manhood. "Wouldn't you want to know how well her mother can make this cock cum like? Wouldn't that be the ultimate trifecta of having fucked both mother and daughter? I know you had to know this was going to happen tonight. You don't have to stay the whole evening; once our guests all arrive, if you give me what I want, you can go; see, not a hard request, is it?" Delilah spoke, her need lacing every word she spoke. "Think about it, Cory; I know Cassy can't take this cock like I know I can. I know it has to be frustrating not getting the whole thing wet; I promise you if you give me this cock you won't regret it." Turning on her heel as another knock came upon the door. Swaying her ass as she descended the stairs leaving Cory to ponder on her request.

"Cory, what are you all doing here?!" Jairo whispered low as he and Celeste were clustered around their son, with the other three standing close by as Sam and Delilah greeted the newcomers.

"Delilah wants to fuck me; why she kept us here tonight," Cory replied in the same low tone.

"Yeah, okay, I can understand that; you did blow her off that night," Jairo mused.

"Cory, you best not let her go bareback; that's only for your mother," Celeste whispered heatedly.

"Oh? Don't like sharing, huh?" Cory uttered, seeing his mother shaking her head. "Odd, coming from a swinger, isn't sharing like the main principle of the matter?" Smirking when his mother slapped him on his chest before they moved off to greet new arrivals they'd met over the past month since Jairo's jobsite in Texas had been shut down until the inspectors had finished their work.

"So, what's going on?" Dayana asked low as she held her beer in her left hand as Zoe and Cassy clustered around them.

"It'll be soon, then we'll leave," Cory said, seeing Dayana's firm nod.

"Good, the moment we get home, I want you to shower that woman off, understand me?" Dayana muttered sternly. "Sorry, Cass." Cassy just waved her hand through the air.

"I get it; I'm kind of annoyed too; the only pussy that needs to be on that cock is ours," Cassy whispered to Zoe's and Dayana's agreeing nods, unaware that Celeste enjoyed her round on Cory's pogo stick.

"You know, just be glad you look good with it in your mouth," Cory teased, seeing their cheeks heat as he moved off to the kitchen to get him something to drink.

"What'cha doing, Cory?" Jairo said from behind him as his son dug through the tub of ice that was filled with bottles of beer.

"Looking for something to drink, but all they got is beer and liquor," Cory grumbled, he wasn't about to stay any longer than he had to, and he wasn't about to drive his car if he had a sip of beer. He wasn't about to get pulled over for underage drinking and driving.

"Here, Cory," Celeste cooed, holding out a plastic cup filled with Coke-Cola, something she knew her son hated. Yet it was all they had or water. "Sorry, I know you..."

"I'll deal with it," Cory cut in, grimacing at the taste of it before returning back to the living room. Cory, his sisters, and Cassy stood clustered together in the living room, just talking amongst themselves as the other partygoers did the same.

"Cory, why don't you go get another drink?" Cassy asked low as he had been babying his ice-filled cup for the past ten minutes.

"Don't like Coke, and that's all they had," Cory said sadly.

"Give it here, and I'll fix you up, don't worry," Cassy winked at him as she took his cup and sauntered to the kitchen. While Sam and many others enjoyed Coke's taste, she, however, didn't, so she kept a few bottles of soda she preferred hidden from Sam so he didn't toss it out. Seeing how Sam despised Pepsi. She didn't know why but she wasn't going to go looking too deeply into it. "Better?" she asked with a warm smile when she watched how he took a sip of his refilled glass once she had returned.

"Much, thanks," Cory said, seeing the luster in Cassy's eyes when he said that. Cory was growing tired of waiting; he just wanted to get this over with and go home as the last few guests were taking their sweet time in showing up. However, it would seem that Fate was about to stick its nose in Cory Miller's life once again as a loud knock came upon the door. He wasn't paying much attention to what was being said when Sam and Delilah greeted whoever it was. He personally could care less about the happenings of swingers. It wasn't a lifestyle he was interested in as it appeared his parents were. If they wanted to slut around, he didn't care; it wasn't his life. Plus, he had a girlfriend, a girlfriend who he knew would behead him and bury him in the backyard, while placing a dead dog on top of him to throw off the scent of his body, while planting endangered flowers on his grave so the cops couldn't dig it up to find his remains. Not something he ever wanted to experience. Nonetheless, the moment some unknown man and his ex stepped into the doorway of Delilah's living room, his body grew still.

"Cory, what's...? Oh shit," Cassy cursed under her breath at the site of the teenage girl. She did not like the wicked smile she had on her face as she stared at Cory, nor did she like how that red dress clung to her body as she stood beside her date. Noting how Cory shuttered when the girl mouthed to Cory: 'I'll be seeing you.' As she ambled off with her date to greet the others.

"Cory, relax; I'm sure she isn't going to start anything, at least not here," Zoe whispered to him.

"You don't know her; that's exactly what she'll do," Cory snapped. Noting how his mother was slyly eyeing him as she chatted with his ex's date. He could see the worry in her eyes at the aggravated look on his face.

"Oh, speaking so coldly of me, are we?" Cory's back went rigged at the sound of his ex-girlfriend's voice. "That's not very nice, Cory; after all, we do have a lot to get caught up on, don't we?" A sinister light played along her eyes as she brought her bottle to her lips as Cory slowly turned to peer at her. "Imagine my surprise to find you here, in the house of a well-known swinger hotspot. I didn't know you were so adventurous, Cory," she purred, her blue eyes running down his body, lingering on his groin, the image of his cock playing out before her eyes.

"Didn't I tell you to leave my man alone?" Cassy spoke, pressing her body against Cory's back to play up the act that they were indeed dating.

"Now see, I would really hate to make a scene and ruin these good peoples' night. So how about you take that slutty ass over there somewhere," waving to the other side of the room, "while Cory and I get reacquainted. I'm very good at making a scene, aren't I, Cory?" she spoke in a challenging light. Loving how those jaw muscles worked as he fought from cursing up a storm.

"I can handle Alex; you go get yourself another beer," Cory said over his shoulder while keeping his tone as even as he could.

"You sure?" Cassy whispered as she made Alex watch as she teased Cory, who did not seem to enjoy what she was doing to his body.

"I'm sure; go tell you know who, if she wants it, I'm not waiting any longer to meet in the room I changed in," Cory spoke in a vague tone, knowing Cassy would know what he meant by that. He wasn't sticking around any longer now that his ex was there. That would just ensure something would happen when she didn't get her way.

"See, Cory, I always knew you were smart," Alex cooed as she tipped her beer to him as the others filed off. "Baby," her voice took on a sweet tone as she closed the gap between them, "I know I've hurt you, and for that, I'll always be sorry, especially since I've given up on this," she purred, blatantly running her hand along Cory's cock. "Yet see, I just like sex, and well, I just took the opening before me with Daniel. I never thought you would catch me. I am sorry you had to see that; I truly am," Alex uttered, pressing her lithe body against his. Reminding Cory just how alluring it was as she took his hand and placed it on her ass. "See, my sugar daddy doesn't mind if you touch me or if you fuck me, and Cory, since you're here, that only tells me you're into this lifestyle." Spinning around, rubbing her ass against his groin, getting the cock she had masturbated to and daydreamed about when her sugar daddy was fucking her to get hard for her. "I know you're going to end up fucking me tonight; I'll make sure of it. When you do," her sultry tone filled the air as she rubbed her body against his to show how good she would feel on top of him, "I'll make sure you'll forget all about that bitch and come back to me because baby, we're going to be around each other for so long. Think about that while you decide on when you're going to fuck me tonight; now I have to get back; he does tend to get a little jealous if I linger for too long. And Cory," stopping, peering over her shoulder, "don't make me wait too long, or you'll know what will happen," Alex said ominously as she sauntered away.

"Cory? Who was that girl, and why did it look like you wanted to vomit?" Jairo asked low in a fatherly tone when he could slip away from the group he was just conversing with.

"My ex, that won't take no for an answer," Cory hissed, "I need you to run interference for me. Can you do that?"

"Okay, but why?"

"Because I am not fucking that bitch!" Cory growled low, taking his father aback at the venom of his words.

"Cory, son, just what did she do?"

"Cheated on me with a jock," Cory spoke, moving past his father when he saw Cassy giving him the signal.

"Hello, Cory," Delilah cooed as she stood nude, waiting for him in the guest bedroom.

"We do this; you'll stop hounding me?" Delilah wondered why there was a strain in the tone of his voice when it wasn't there before, so she knew she wasn't the cause, pondering if it was one of her guests that had put him in the mood.

"Yes, Cory, you fuck me with that cock, and I won't be dropping hints like I have been over the months," Delilah said, sauntering up to Cory as he took off his shirt and dropped to her knees.

Cory ambled quickly down the stairs after twenty minutes of making Delilah moan like a harlot. He was surprised the party guests didn't come looking for the source of the noise, yet no one heard a peep of Delilah's moans due to the soundproofing they had installed in the rooms for such events. His ears strained to hear where Alex was, slipping out the back door so she wouldn't know he wasn't in the house any longer. Texting Dayana that it was done, and he was leaving, nodding when his sister sent back to give them two minutes to make their own way out of the house.

"Go, go, go," Cassy stated hurriedly as she slid into the passenger seat once Zoe and Dayana were settled into the back.

"That bastard?!" Alex snarled as she heard the start of a car out front. "Cory!" she shouted as she watched his mustang speeding off. "Don't you worry, I'll find you, Cory; when I do, you're not going to leave my sight until I'm thoroughly done with that cock of yours," she growled.

"I think not," Celeste stated, startling Alex and causing her to spin around to face her. "You're going to leave my son alone, understand? You're going to stop whatever it is that you're doing, or so help me, you'll be seeing the inside of a jail cell. It's obvious that my son wants nothing to do with you, so find someone else to harass," she said in a protective motherly tone. "Or should I just call the police now and have them take witness statements that you're stalking my son? Think long and hard about what you're going to do; if I get a whiff of your ass around my son, you'll know a world of hurt unlike anything you've ever seen," Celeste said darkly as she went back to the party.

That night as the Miller household was fast asleep, a shadow crept along the front of the house. The clink of the aluminum ladder kissed softly against the window that led to Cory's room. She was going to get that cock; she was going to make sure Cory never left her ever again. Alex was going to make sure of it. That was until she was lit up with a spotlight on the police cruiser that just so happened to have been driving by at that moment.

"Ma'am, I'm going to have to ask you to come down from there?"

"I live here..."

"No, she doesn't," Dayana spoke, opening the front door. "This girl has been stalking and harassing my brother, and when he told her no, she went crazy?!" she said, playing up the act.

"I did not!"

"Ma'am, I'm going to need you to come down right now," the officer ordered once again as his hand rested on his taser.

"Cory?!" Alex hissed as she peered back at the window only to find her ex-boyfriend just standing there, waving bye-bye to her with an evil grin on his lips. "We could have been so good together, Cory!" she screamed as the officer wrangled her towards his patrol car as the Miller family had gathered outside.

"Officer, I would advise gloves; no telling what she has given the men she's been fucking. And no bitch, there will never be an 'us' you killed that when you couldn't keep your legs closed," Cory spoke as the officer read Alex her rights before putting her into the back of his car after patting her down. Nodding along when the officer told him how to go about getting a restraining order placed on Alex. Thanking the officer as he took the information from him, knowing what he would be doing the moment he woke up before he went to work that afternoon. He knew Alex would be out the next day, given trespassing was only a misdemeanor, yet it did give him cause for an RO. Heading back inside, with Dayana hot on his heels, hoping that this would put an end to Alex's attempts to get to him. However, he wasn't all that hopeful.

1...678910...21