Miracle Cream Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alright, maybe I do; why are you bringing it up?" Cory asked, getting his and Dayana's bags out while Cassy grabbed hers and one of Zoe's.

"No reason, it's just cute how she looks at you, and that dance, you can't play off that you don't too; I saw it in your side mirror when you weren't looking," Cassy whispered as she leaned into him. "I'm a little jealous."

"Oh?"

"Mmmhmm," Cassy hummed, "but you already know how I feel about you. After all, you do own my pussy, don't you."

"True," Cory mused with a coy smirk as the noises of Dayana and Zoe moved around the cabin turning on the power, and water, starting up the ac unit to cool off the interior as they ambled up the steps.

"Cory," Dayana called out to him as she held her hand out to him as she stood in the doorway that sat on the east side of the cabin while Zoe and Cassy took the west side one. They would have to share the bathroom since there was only one in the place. Pulling her brother into her the moment he placed their bags onto the naked bed. Her hands slipped beneath the hem of his shirt, feeling the heat of his body on her fingertips as her hands inched up his back. Sucking on her lip as her forehead pressed against his, smiling knowingly at him as his hands held onto her ass. "Come, help me make the bed, then we'll go shopping," she said in a sweet tone, loving the taste of him on her lips.

"Did you bring it?" Cassy asked low once all Zoe's bags were carried in and the trunk closed.

"Yeah, but you sure we should do this?" Zoe replied in a worried tone.

"I promise you, Zoe, nothing bad is going to happen to him. All that it does is make you really want to fuck and stay hard while under it. And do you really want to wait for when he can get it up again?" Cassy spoke, counting the four small pills in the equally small baggy in her hand.

"No," Zoe said shyly, looking away.

"Hey, I wouldn't ever do anything that would harm him," Cassy said, lightly rubbing Zoe's arm in reassurance.

"I know; I just hope he doesn't think badly of me for this," Zoe muttered, rubbing her thighs together in anticipation.

"When the pill kicks in, I'll tell him; now, let's get this room set up," Cassy said, eyeing the naked bed.

"Hey!" Dayana called out to her sister and Cassy once she and Cory had gotten the room squared away.

"Yeah!" Cassy muttered as she and Zoe ambled out of the room.

"I'm making a list of what we need. Do you want anything?" Dayana asked, eyeing the two of them.

"Well, to save on money, we can stick to cereal in the mornings and lunch meat for lunch, then have a big dinner," Zoe spoke, looking to Cassy, who nodded. "What'cha think, Cory?"

"Yeah, sure, sounds fine with me," Cory replied with a shrug.

"Okay, so let's plan on the four dinners then," Dayana said, sitting down at the table. Nodding along when they made up the meals, she would be cooking on their uncle's gas-powered grill that sat on the porch since she did most of the cooking when their parents left early for the evening.

"Oh, we have to get beer; a week at the lake is no fun without it," Cassy said offhandedly. "Do you think your virgin stomach can handle a beer or two?" she teased with a flirtatious smirk; she was not expecting that look in his eye.

"You think I haven't had a beer before? That's precious," Cory retorted with his own flirt, noting how Cassy's cheeks were heating. "I do go to high school parties, you know."

"But we've never seen you drunk," Zoe muttered as she eyed him.

"Yeah, because I'm not an idiot. You think I'm going to stumble home drunk on beer and let Mom and Dad catch me?" Cory responded with a pointed look.

"Okay, fair point," Zoe mumbled.

"I think we got all we need," Dayana spoke, her eyes going over the list before tearing it off the pad and putting it and the pencil she was using back in the holder. Seeing how late it was getting, they all had agreed on take-out when they were near the cabin. "We'll be back in about an hour," she said from over her shoulder as she followed Cory out the door. "Cory!" Dayana gasped as he stuck his hand between her legs when she was typing out a text to their mother, letting her know they had gotten there safely. "Oh, fuck! Yes, baby, mmmhmm, rub your pussy!" she howled, her voice overshadowing Aerosmith's 'Don't want to miss a thing' as Cory pulled onto the road.

"You're back!" Zoe and Cassy spoke as they walked hurriedly along the porch as the both of them eased out of his car. Dayana holding a large plastic bag with the name McMeaty's on the front of it from the local drive-in burger place with a drink tray in her other.

"Here, give me that, and I'll take it inside," Zoe said, holding out her hands to the contents in Dayana's own as Cassy bounded down the stairs to help unload the trunk of Cory's car.

"Glad you picked out the kind I like," Cassy said, flashing Cory a smile as she carried the case up the steps.

Dayana and Zoe were a whirlwind as they quickly put away their purchases. Hoping they didn't have to dip any more into the money their father gave Cory since Dayana was greatly shocked at the price of just a single steak, not counting enough to feed the rest of them for the evening. In the back of her mind, she was secretly pleased they would be staying at their home since then they wouldn't have to dish out money for rent and hoped they had enough to cover their food bill and all the other bills they might have. Now, all they had to do was chip in when her mother ran to the store. So far, their little shopping spree cost them a little over two hundred dollars for all the meat and sides she was planning to make for their dinners, the beer while a lot in her mind for two cases for twenty-four bottles of beer. Dayana wondered if everyone grumbled about how they were ripping them off. Shaking the thought from her mind as she heard Cory closing his trunk.

"We got the fire pit all set up while you were gone," Cassy said as they passed around their meals. Zoe and Dayana exchanged their burgers when they were handed the wrong ones, while Cory grumbled as he removed the tomato from his chicken sandwich, which he had asked not to be added to it.

"Oh?" Dayana muttered with a mouth full of food.

"Yep, Uncle called just to see if the place was alright when we got here since he hadn't been here in two weeks. So he just went over everything he told us again. Although he asked to keep the wild parties down," Zoe chuckled before she drew on her straw.

"What's wrong, Cory?" Dayana asked when she saw the unsatisfied look on his face as he bit into his Cajun-seasoned fry.

"Fries are cold," Cory muttered; he hated cold, soggy fries. Wondering why restaurants served them when they knew that would just deter repeat business. "This sandwich isn't much better." Pondering why the fast-food workers would want fifteen dollars an hour when they couldn't even get a simple order right. In his mind, if they wanted that kind of money, one would think they would display the aptitude that warrants such a pay raise.

"Do you want some..."

"Onions," Cory interjected when Dayana started to speak, causing her chin to drop when she forgot about his allergy in her haste to see that their dinner wasn't ruined. "Thanks, though," he spoke, seeing her brighten back up.

"Do you not like onions?" Cassy asked, confused.

"No, Cory's allergic to them," Zoe informed her as she took a bite of her burger. Who, too, had the same look that Cory had at the subpar food they were served. "Cory, I don't think it was just your meal; I just don't think this place is any good," she said; she had high hopes for a good start to their stay there to make up for the shit Cory had to endure during Spring Break.

"Well, as long it isn't just me," Cory stated before trying to overlook the blandness of the fries. It seemed to him the only reason they put that seasoning on them, which wasn't all that hot to his mind, was to hide how poor their food was. Wondering how a place like that could stay in business if its food wasn't the best. Then he remembered the lack of restaurants near his uncle's cabin, so he assumed they only stayed in business because of convenience.

"You done?" Dayana asked as she watched how Cory wadded up about half of his sandwich that was left with the vast majority of his fries he just couldn't stomach to eat.

"Yeah, just can't stand another bite," Cory said, tossing his food back into the bag.

"Sorry..."

"Not your fault Dayana, unless you're telling me you can be everywhere at once," Cory teased, noting her blushing cheeks.

"No, but if you're still hungry, I'll make you a sandwich," Dayana said, eager to show him the kind of wife she would be to him.

"Nah, I'm good; you finish up, I'll get the fire started; that is what you three wanted to do tonight, hang out around the fire pit, right?" Cory spoke as he got to his feet, seeing them all nod.

"We'll be right out after we're done," Zoe called out to him, seeing him nodding along as he drew on his straw as he walked across the porch.

"What the hell are you doing?!" Dayana intoned as she caught Cassy slipping a pill into one of the beers after they had cleaned up and were about to head out to join Cory.

"Relax, Dayana, this is only to get Cory hard and stay hard, nothing more," Cassy uttered, trying to calm the look she saw in Dayana's eyes. "I'm sorry we didn't tell you, yet we didn't think you would keep it to yourself. It's not a narcotic or a hallucinogenic. Don't you want to get fucked for hours on end?" she asked with a sexy little smile. Watching how Dayana's mouth snapped closed, then began to ponder on it.

"And it will only keep him hard and not get him high?" Dayana asked, pointing at the bottle.

"Maybe a little euphoric, but mainly yes," Cassy nodded.

"Sorry we didn't tell you, sis; we didn't want to waste this time with him," Zoe said with her head bowed.

"I'm assuming you brought more with you than just that one pill," Dayana spoke, her eyes darting between the two of them.

"We did," Cassy answered. "One for every day we're here," she supplied when Dayana gave her a look to go on.

"I see... okay, but you better tell Cory," Dayana said, taking her bottle before heading out to join her brother by the fire.

"I had planned on it," Cassy called after her. Grinning at her girlfriend as she shimmied out of her panties before dropping them on the table. Handing Zoe her bottle and checking to see how quickly the pill was dissolving before following Zoe out the door. Who was carrying her iPod with its docking station in her other so they could have tunes while they lounged by the fire and hopefully mask their moans. "Hey Cory," her sensuous voice rolled on the air as her hips swayed alluringly as she sauntered along the grass, "here, brought you a beer; I put a little something in it. Nothing harmful, just something to give your pencil a bit more of a point to it," she said when she noted the look in his eyes.

"Okay," Cory muttered, looking at Cassy oddly as he took his beer from her.

"Cory," moving to stand in front of him, "don't you miss holding onto this Pixie's ass? Don't you want to return the dragon to its hold?" Cassy cooed, lifting the back of her skirt up and rolling her ass, giving Cory a peek at her pussy and clit ring. "Cory!" she gasped in shock at the feel of the cold lip of the bottle as it ran through her labia before her eyes fluttered at the soft slap on her ass.

"What? I thought you wanted the taste of your sex on my lips," Cory mused as he brought the bottle to his lips and took a swig. Bringing the bottle down, glancing at the label, it wasn't a beer he's drank before. It wasn't due to the taste of Cassy's pussy on it, nor was it due to whatever Cassy put in it. No, it was because it actually tasted good, at least to him; it tasted good compared to the brands he had drank at the parties he had gone to.

"Do you like it?" Dayana asked sweetly as she reached over and placed a hand on his forearm as Cassy moved around the fire to sit beside Zoe, who was cueing up her playlist.

"Yeah, I do," Cory replied, seeing her smile at that.

"Good, I'm glad, but the next time," leaning over, getting in his face, "it best be my pussy your tasting on your lips, get me?" Dayana asked in a wanton purr.

"Oh? Wasn't the taste testing enough in the car?" Cory retorted with a sinful tone as Dayana shook her head.

"So, Cory, what was the deal with that woman in the Mustang from earlier?" Zoe asked, taking a sip of her beer. Wondering if he would do the same for her.

"Oh, see, it started when Mom..." Getting a little uncomfortable when Dayana and Zoe shot him glares.

"What do you mean you let Mom drive your car?!" Dayana spoke in a tone that said she was not happy that he hasn't let her do the same thing.

"Well... she did have to pay with her ass, so unless you want the same..." Keeping his wicked smile hidden when Dayana vehemently shook her head.

"But I'd let you if you let me drive that car," Zoe chimed in.

"Umm... sorry, sis, with your driving record, not a chance," Cory said, taking another sip of his beer when Zoe pouted.

"Well, what if I'm really careful and you're in the car?" Zoe asked, crossing her arms, causing her 32Ds to bounce in her bra.

"Hmm... we'll discuss it later," Cory said after a moment of thought, seeing how his sister grinned at that.

"No fair," Dayana grumbled at being left out. Feeling her body heating when Cory leaned over and whispered what she would have to do in her ear. "Okay!" she answered rather quickly for Cory's liking.

"So, back to the story," Cassy steered him back to the matter at hand; all the while, her eyes were on his bottle and how fast he was drinking it.

"So Mom, whose a fucking speed demon I'll have you know," nodding firmly when his sisters shot him looks of disbelief, "was just driving like a mad woman when this '16 or so model of Mustang tried to overtake us so Mom just floors it, going over a hundred in the car and just leaving this woman in the dust. Then this chick just follows us to the gas station..."

"That's just creepy," Cassy said, getting the agreement of the other two.

"I know," Cory nodded. "So as Mom went to pay for the gas, she just burnt through while I was waiting at the pump. She was like I want that car. Which I replied by asking if she was crazy and I wasn't selling it. Then she just out right offers me fifty thousand for it." Noting how the three of them nearly spit out their beer.

"Fifty thousand?!" Zoe stammered, to which Cory nodded.

"So she kept on, so I was like: Tell you what, strip and lay on the hood of your car, and spread your legs, and fuck me in front of everyone, then I might, I say might think about it..."

"Cory?!" Dayana's voice took a hard edge to it.

"What? I wasn't going to do it, I like where my head is currently, and I don't cheat on my girlfriend; I just gave the most absurd thing I could think of to get her to go away," Cory stated, seeing that smile forming on her lips, looking down when Dayana's hand filled his lap and squeezed his junk.

"Good, as long as you know who this belongs to," Dayana cooed, taking a sip of her beer while her fingers danced along his manhood.

"Here, I'll get us another beer," Zoe said, gathering up their empty bottles as the stars began to appear in the night sky.

"Something wrong, Cory?" Cassy asked, leaning back in her chair, spreading her legs, flashing him her pussy when she noted how the drug was starting to take effect on his body - namely his cock.

Cory felt something strange happening to his manhood; it wasn't due to Dayana's teasing of it. He had grown used to it that he could keep it down for a moment or two before she really got eager. Looking down at his crotch, wondering why he was getting hard for no reason. "What did you give me?" Cory asked, bringing his attention up to Cassy.

"Oh, just something," lifting herself out of her chair and sashayed over to him, "that would make this cock nice and hard for us without you going soft on us for hours on end," Cassy cooed as she sank to her knees in the grass. "You do want this cock in this Pixie's mouth, don't you?" she asked with a coy smirk as her hand rubbed along the hardening outline of his cock, slyly glancing at Dayana to see if it was alright if she went first.

"What'cha waiting for then?" Cory stated before Dayana turned his chin to her and preceded to make-out with him as Cassy lowered his zipper.

Cassy just grinned like mad as her hands stroked his twelve-inch rod once she had freed it from his pants. Only to be interrupted by Cory's phone; arching an eyebrow when she noted the scowl on his lips as he peered at the screen.

"Cory, what's wrong?" Cassy asked; she did not want anything to interfere with the dicking she was about to get. Then wondered why there was a fuming look on Dayana's face and why he had to whisper to her, which in turn, Dayana nodded to.

"Pixie?"

"Yes, Cory?" Grinning up at him as her thumb teased the underside of his crown like she knew he enjoyed it.

"Put it in your mouth and smile for the camera," Cory ordered, hoping this would keep his ex from constantly badgering him.

"Huh?"

"I'll explain later, okay?"

"Okay, but I want an explanation later," Cassy muttered, seeing him nod as her lips inched down his pole. Watching Cory type away in-between groans of pleasure, something that pleased her greatly, wondering what he was typing and who he was sending it to. "Okay, what was that about?" she asked, licking up the back of his cock, seeing Zoe approaching with four beers in hand.

"You remember the reason that bra and panty set was in my closet, the one I gave you?"

"Yeah? What... wait, don't tell me she made contact with you?" Cassy muttered, stopping in her task.

"Yep, pretty much told me she was going to fuck me and snake me away from Dayana..."

"The fucking bitch?!" Zoe hissed, earning her a sisterly smile from Dayana.

"Why I had you pose for the picture since she knows who Dayana is, they never met, but she knows what she looks like," Cory said with an apologetic look. Arching an eyebrow when Cassy just snatched his phone from out of his hand.

"You told her I was your girlfriend?!" Cassy's head snapped towards him, glaring at Dayana, who took her spot between his legs.

"Yeah, sorry, she just won't leave me alone now."

"Oh, I'll take care of this, don't you worry," Cassy stated; while she normally didn't date men, she preferred women due to the nature of her upbringing. Yet, she did think of Cory as her boyfriend, and she had already told him that when she told him he owned her pussy. The tapping on Dayana's arm by Zoe got her attention when she handed her one of Cory's condoms. While she held the rest of them in her hand for their enjoyment that evening. Kissing Zoe as she took her beer from her before walking back to her seat as Dayana unrolled the condom onto his cock.

"I've been needing this all day, Cory," Dayana sighed as she wiggled down her pants enough to expose her pussy without giving the neighbors a show. Feeling how his finger skimmed along her skin before they came to cover her mouth, she moaned as she inched down her brother's cock.

Smiling at Zoe as she leaned over as they put the girl in her place. They each traded off taking shots at her while they enjoyed their beer and the entertainment in front of them. "Listen, bitch, I don't fucking care who you are, and I know my man doesn't care about you. So, do yourself a favor and lose his number. Don't text my man again or I will bitch slap you to Sunday. Now, you're ruining the mood because I got a cock to ride," Cassy sent off before handing Zoe Cory's phone as she got up from her seat to have her own enjoyment on that dragon of his. Sliding her legs through the gap of the armrests of the plastic chair Cory was sitting in as Dayana had eased into her own to enjoy the afterglow of her orgasms. "You want this hard cock in your girlfriend's pussy don't you, Cory," she said teasingly as she rubbed her hot mound along his wet, covered cock. "Sorry, Dayana, I just couldn't resist."

1...45678...21