Miracle Cream Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's okay; I'll let it play for tonight," Dayana chuckled.

"Well, Cory, don't you want this hot pussy?" Cassy asked lustfully as her thighs trembled as her clit rubbed along that foot-long fuck stick.

"Seems you want your boyfriend's cock, given the way you're rubbing that pussy against it," Cory mused with a coy smirk.

"Mmmhmm," Cassy hummed as she passionately kissed him as she sank down on his pole. She didn't know why she loved being with Cory since she's only had sex with two other men in her life. Yet now that she's had something that thick in her pussy, she wasn't about to give it up. That was why she had become his slut, at least in part. Hearing her sex on the air as she rode him hard as his hand held onto her ass. While she couldn't take all of his cock like Dayana could, nevertheless, she was determined to make sure the man beneath her never got bored with the pussy he was fucking. Her cream flowed down his covered cock as Cory teased her clit with her ring. How she just loved that thing, especially when Zoe played with it whenever they were in bed together. Feeling her pussy clenching and unclenching as it sought to return back to its normal size once the head of his cock left her canal.

"Cory, since the fire has pretty much died down, how about we take this inside? Because I really, really want to be loud," Zoe spoke, holding her hand out to him as Cory took a huge swig from his second beer.

Chapter Three

As Cory rested against the passenger door of his car, looking like his soul had been sucked out of him and trying not to be frightened by his sisters' driving since Dayana and Zoe had switched off at the hour mark. Since that Friday, he hasn't heard a peep out of his ex; he hoped that would put a stop to whatever was going through her head. He still couldn't believe she thought he would just drop to his knees and take her cheating ass back. Cory had more respect for himself than that.

"See, Cory, not a dent, scratch, or accident," Zoe said chipperly as she pulled into Cassy's driveway that Wednesday afternoon.

"Your taste in music is atrocious, though, my poor, poor baby. Don't worry, I'll..." Chuckling when Zoe slapped him on the chest after handing her brother the keys. Holding the seat forward, helping Dayana out of the back, seeing the light film of pollen coating his car. He knew he was going to have to wash it when they got back; he knew he needed to wax it, too, since it was due for one. "Hey, Pixie?"

"Hmm?" Cassy hummed, peeking around the trunk lid as she got her bag out.

"Is there like a coin-operated car wash around here?"

"Why go there? We got the supplies; I'm sure my daughter wouldn't mind helping," Delilah said, startling Cory, who she was currently standing behind. "Our party isn't for another three hours; if you're worried about getting your clothes wet, you can use the guest bathroom to change in," she offered, unbeknownst to anyone that there were hidden spycams set up in there to catch their guests in an undressed state. However, what she really wanted to see was what Cory had between his legs. It had been gnawing at her ever since he had turned her down the night at the beach. She would never use the videos she took against anyone, nor would she release them on the web; those were just for her enjoyment. Plus, with how Cory wasn't taking the bait she put out there during their sessions, she was getting a little frustrated.

"I don't mind helping to wash your car, Cory; least I can do for what we did at the lake," Cassy muttered a little bashfully, feeling her face heat at how her mother was eyeing her. Noting how Zoe and Dayana were digging out one of their clean swimsuits they didn't wear while they were there and one of Cory's.

"You sure, rather not cause a flood in your driveway before your big event, whatever that might be," Cory spoke, turning to look back at her. Wondering why he was getting a little nervous at the smile that was on her lips.

"Quite sure," Delilah said in an almost purr. "I know Sam has some wax and a buffer you can use after you've washed your car." While she was eager to taste the men that would be coming to the party that evening, it was the man before her that got her pussy wet at what laid beneath his jeans. Since she knew Cory wasn't dating anyone that she knew of, she knew getting her to wish wouldn't be too hard. "Sam!" Delilah called out to him, knowing he was manning the grill at the moment to cook the food they always put out for such parties. It would be very bad if the men couldn't perform as they should, so an influx of protein was needed to keep their points sharp and hard.

"What is it, hon!" Sam hollered back as he walked around their house. "Oh, hey Cory, thought you were just dropping Cassy off," he said, smiling fatherly at his step-daughter, who waved hello to him.

"Honey, Cory needs some supplies to wash his car after the long trip, and you know how much you dislike those coin ones..."

"Yeah, they tend to use a lot of hard water, which is very bad for your paint," Sam muttered, nodding along.

"Well, he might need a wax too, so I thought he might be able to use your buffer if you don't mind," Delilah said sweetly as she looked over at him. Seeing how he leaned back, eyeing Cory's car through the gaps of their own.

"Yeah, sure, I'll set them out for them; Cory, you do dry your car off with terry towels, don't you?" Sam asked, taking the maintenance of his car's paint job very seriously.

"Of course," Cory answered.

"Good, I got a lot of them, so you don't need to worry about using regular towels. I know how those will just scratch the clear coat on it. Just give me a few," Sam called back to them as he went to the shed where he stored such items while the ribs he was cooking slowly smoked on the grill.

"Now," Cory looked at Delilah oddly when she looped her arm around his and began to lead him to her house, "let me show you to the guest bath," Delilah uttered in a sweet, alluring tone.

******

"Cassy?" Dayana spoke as she fitted her bikini top to her chest.

"Yeah," Cassy mumbled, trying not to drool as she watched her woman's breasts bouncing in her own, which Zoe leaned forward and swayed her firm orbs before her eyes.

"Why does it feel like your mother is trying to fuck Cory?" Dayana asked, inching down her jeans so she could get into her bottoms.

"Because she is," Cassy said truthfully. "She's been trying to get him interested for the past two months, ever since he blew her off at the beach," she stated, noting the anger in Dayana's eyes.

"Then I think we should be leaving..."

"Dayana, I think that might cause more problems. Mom is a smart woman if you two just run off together, knowing this was supposed to be a swinger party. She's going to wonder why? And you're not all that subtle with how you look and touch Cory, so she's bound to piece the clues together. By law, she is required to report such things to the police, and I don't want that. One: it will make Zoe sad; two: they'll take Cory away, and I'm not giving him up, three: then word will spread around town, and you'll have to move to escape it, and I'll lose Zoe, again something I'm not going to let happen. I know you don't like it, Dayana; that's very easy to see," Cassy said, gesturing to the look on her face. "Yet you had to know something like this was bound to come up. You might be able to pull off that Cory is your boyfriend at the parties we go to, yet Mom knows the truth. Do you want Cory to go to jail?"

"No," Dayana grumbled.

"Hey, I understand how you feel; I don't like Cory slipping his dick into anyone else either," Cassy said, feeling her face heat at the look Zoe was giving her. "You already knew that, Zoe."

"Yeah, but you've never said it out loud," Zoe intoned as her bottoms eased up her thighs.

"Then why not just get it out of the way and skip the party?" Dayana asked, crossing her arms along her chest.

"Yeah, that will just put up more red flags and make Mom really wonder what the motivation is behind it. Now, I'm not into the lifestyle like Mom and Sam are, but I think we need to stay just to keep an eye on him, so no other women gets their hands on Cory," Cassy stated firmly.

"I take it Mom and Dad will be here?" Zoe asked, her fingers running along her ass, straightening out the fabric.

"Don't know; they don't tell me or show me a list of guests that will be coming, but I assume so. They had been here quite a lot since we all came home from the beach," Cassy informed them.

******

Meanwhile, in Delilah's bedroom...

Delilah wiggled her ass into her mattress as her laptop rested on her lap. Quickly bringing up the wireless cams that were dotted around the guest bathroom so she could get all the angles she could to view her subject to her heart's content.

"Now, show me what you got," Delilah whispered low as her eyes wouldn't look away from Cory's form so she wouldn't miss a thing. No matter if she was recording it, she wanted to gaze at him with her own eyes live, not a record, at least not yet if what he had said was true that night. Watching how he stuffed his socks into his shoes, her grin played along her computer screen as Cory got to his feet. Feeling her nipples hardening as his hand went to the waist band of his jeans. The moment his pants moved down his thighs, her jaw dropped. "No, fucking way?!" she muttered low as she zoomed the camera in. Something she knew she could do without getting caught, given the price she paid for them, as she stared unabatingly at Cory's semi-hard cock as it just swung freely. "Well, guess he wasn't lying about it," Delilah muttered as she began to rub herself through her pants as she couldn't take her eyes off of it. "Wonder how big it is," she mused as she noted how Cory looked down at it and then back to the door. Her grin grew wider as she noted how he walked towards it and turned the lock.

"Oh, you don't worry about me; you just stroke that cock," Delilah spoke to her computer as her right hand blindly reached over and opened her nightstand drawer. Pulling out her rabbit so she could pleasure herself to the sight before her. "Yes, get it all nice and hard for me," she purred, wiggling her pants down enough so she could rest her rabbit against her clit. "Holy fuck!" Delilah gasped at the sight of Cory's now hard manhood. "Oh, yes, Cory, fucking jackoff for me, let me know what that cock cums like," she panted heavily as her rabbit was going to town on her little bud; as her eyes were glued to how his hand moved along his hard, long shaft. "Do you want someone's lips wrapped around it, someone's head bobbing on that pole? Don't you want my tongue teasing that hard cock for all its worth?" Delilah moaned, feeling her orgasm approaching. "Don't you think of bending me over and sliding that cock into my wet pussy?!" Biting down on her lip to keep her squeal from flooding her house. Now more than ever, she wanted that cock of his - namely, deep within her pussy. Her eyes widened in disbelief at the amount of cum Cory shot into the toilet bowl. "It's no wonder Cassy said it was a mass flood in her pussy when they had first had sex."

Saving the video to a separate file with Cory's name on it so she could always return to it whenever she wanted to masturbate. Moving her laptop off her lap and sucking her rabbit clean before returning it to her drawer before she rose from her bed. Her shirt and bra fell to the floor of her bedroom as she walked to her bathroom. She had a party to get ready for and a cock to tease to rise for the night.

******

Cory arched an eyebrow when his sisters and Cassy were waiting for him when he exited the bathroom. He noted the look in Dayana's eyes, wondering what had pissed her off. "So what's the deal with the greeting?" he asked, looking down when Cassy took his pants and shoes from him before she quickly put them in her room for safe keeping.

"I think we need to talk outside, away from prying ears," Zoe whispered, her hand lightly touching the underside of his left arm.

"Okay, what's going on?" Cory asked as he filled up the bucket with water from the hose that Sam had set out for him. Watching the sods frothing around the container. "Do what?!" he hissed as his hand released the trigger of the nozzle of the water hose when Dayana whispered to him why Delilah wanted him at the party that night. "That's not..." Feeling a little creeped out at the smile that was on his sister's lips.

"You might have to, Cory," Cassy said low as she dunked the sponge Sam had left out for them. "You know Mom well enough by now to know she isn't stupid. Think for a minute if you just take off with just Dayana in tow; even if Zoe went along with you, it would still raise those types of questions," she spoke as she and Zoe began to wash the grill of his car.

"And your okay..." Taking a step back when Dayana shot him a glare that said she was not okay with it.

"But in order to keep our lives from all the world to know and to be separated by years in jail," her hands balled into a fist before releasing a breath, "I'm willing to put up with it for tonight and only tonight so she will stop sniffing around. Maybe getting her brains fucked out of her will sate her obsession for you," Dayana said with hope in her voice before she went to wash the left front fender of his car. She was quite pleased when she noted Cory's brooding look in his eyes that he wasn't comfortable with sleeping around on her. How that just made her so happy to know he did care for her to the point where he saw it wrong to go sleeping around with other women that weren't his sluts. Flashing him a look as her breasts rubbed into the windshield of his car. Noting how intently he was looking through the passenger window as her wet breasts rubbed along the glass.

Cory stood back as Zoe was spraying off the hood of his car. Watching how the metal flakes played through the water as it beaded off the paint. Loving how his little pony gleamed in the light, dancing away when Zoe tried to spray him with the hose. Hearing Cassy squeal as the cold water struck her on her bare stomach. Cory looked behind him as Cassy used him for cover.

"Zoe, don't you dare, or no more of what you like," Cory said sternly as he pointed at her, who had a wicked grin on her lips as she pointed the nozzle at him. Jumping into action as he saw the water heading towards him only to catch it in the back. Zoe's squeal filled the air as she dropped the hose as she took off across the lawn with her breasts bouncing away.

"Cory!" Zoe shouted, using one arm to keep her breasts from slipping out of her top as he held her over his shoulder as her free hand beat against his back.

"Pixie, have you ever wanted to play the bongos before?" Cory asked with a devious smile on his lips as he carried his sister towards Cassy.

"No, don't you dare!" Zoe exclaimed, trying to wiggle out.

"As a matter-of-fact, I have, and what a fine specimen you got there," Cassy said, joining in on the fun while eyeing her girlfriend's tight ass.

"Give us a few beats, will ya?" Cory spoke, never losing his smile as his sister wiggled on his shoulder.

"Just listen to that sound," Cassy mused as she playfully spanked her girlfriend's ass like she was playing the drums. "You best put her down now; she's gotten a little excited."

"Cassy!" Zoe gasped in horror, yet it wasn't a lie; she had felt her bottoms soaking up her nectar.

"What you get," Cory said from over his shoulder as Dayana held out a towel to him so they could wipe down his car. "How's it going, Sam?" he asked as the four of them were nearly done drying off his car.

"Man, that is one pretty car," Sam muttered in envy as the sinking sun's rays glinted off the paint.

"Oh, I know," Cory replied with an amused smile.

"Thought I come over and see if you knew how to use the buffer; now that I've seen your tires, you've never used a tire shine, have you?"

"The one time I took this to a professional car wash, they put that stuff on, and it just slinged all over my car; I hated it; a waste of money," Cory stated as he dried off the brake lights.

"Yeah, they probably used a water-based solution; what they should have used is the gel form. No tire sling," Sam said, smiling when Cory quickly stood up. "Want me to go get the bottle?"

"Don't you have..."

"The ribs will take a while to finish, and the rest aren't going on until about twenty minutes before the party, so I don't mind showing you how to make your tires pop. It will help if you take this beauty to those car shows Cassy has mentioned," Sam stated, keeping his chuckle to himself at how Cassy looked away when Cory peered over at her.

"Sure, if I'm not going to be pulling you away from anything," Cory said politely. Seeing Sam nodding before quickly heading off to his shed, where he kept his car care products. Nodding along when Cassy was telling him how to use Sam's buffer that she had seen him use countless times.

"Put the wax on clockwise and buff it out in a counterclockwise motion," Sam spoke from behind them with the bottle, the foam applicator, and a rolling stool in his hands. Giving Cory a quick demonstration on the hood, wishing he had a car like Cory's as he saw his reflection of the new waxed hood.

While it had taken him an hour to wax and buff his car, the one time, he had done so by hand. With the buffer, he had it done in twenty minutes, with enough time to watch how Sam applied the tire shine gel to the rear right tire. Nodding along when Sam was telling them what to do and depending on how shiny he wanted it and the coats it would take to get that shine. Yet Cory liked how it looked with the coat Sam had placed on the other two left-side tires. Given how he wasn't planning on leaving until well after the party started so he knew the gel would be dried by then.

"What'cha think?" Sam asked as he and Cory stood back, admiring his handy work.

"Okay, I'll admit it does make the car pop," Cory stated, watching the light playing along his now waxed car.

"Sam!" Delilah called out to her husband as she stood in the doorway.

"What is it, hon?" Sam answered, turning to face his wife.

"We're out of rum, and you know how Steven puts up a fuss when he has to drink something else. Would you mind going to the store before it closes?"

"Sure, hon, Cassy, mind putting this all up?" Sam asked in a fatherly voice, keeping his eyes from ogling the three of them in their swimsuits.

"Sure, Dad," Cassy said happily, smiling at Zoe as she helped to gather up the items.

"Mind giving an old man a ride?" Sam asked with a toothy smile, knowing Cory had his keys on him due to the jingle in his pocket.

"But won't...."

"Nah, it's been long enough for it to dry, so it shouldn't sling off, kind of why I use the gel," Sam stated, seeing Dayana running off towards his home and rushing back out a minute or two later with Cory's wallet in hand.

"Hop in," Cory gestured once he nodded to Dayana when she said to be safe.

Sam was grinning like a fool as Cory slowly backed out after making sure the road was clear. Running his hands over the interior as Cory drove them toward the ABC store. Feeling himself being thrown into the back of the seat when he asked Cory to show him what the car had under the hood. Laughing like mad at the shocked looks on the people's faces that were in the other car beside them when Cory punched it, barking the tires as he did. Knowing how much trouble he would have gotten into in his youth if he had a car like Cory's. Noting Cory's nod when he said he would be quick before bounding out of his car and into the store as the car idled. Hearing the rumbling just following after them in a long echo as Cory drove back towards his house, noting how Cory glanced down at the fuel gauge that sat in front of the gear shift. Wondering just how much gas the car burned through on any given day, feeling it shift as Cory pulled into the gas station. While Cory was fueling up, Sam took the opportunity to really check out Cory's interior. Wondering what the cigarette plug did, slipping it into the port, watching how the interior was lit in a soft blue light that came from beneath the dash and behind him just beneath the rear bench seat. He had to approve, seeing how it kind of matched Cory's paint job that was blue in the light and black once the sun went down or in a shady area. Moving his hand away from feeling the leather of the driver's seat as Cory opened the driver's door before sliding in. Watching the reflection of the driving lights coming on in the store's window as the sun started its decent into twilight before Cory pulled away from the pump and back out onto the road.

1...56789...21