All Comments on 'Miracle Cream'

by soul71

Sort by:
  • 59 Comments
Bedroomeyes81Bedroomeyes81almost 3 years ago

Even with the edits them clock wobbles in the editors department made ya do still turned out good. 5*

lujon2019lujon2019almost 3 years ago

So he was caught measuring his dick at age 18, and he has been tormented for five years making him now 23

.

But both of his sisters are older than him even though they are 20 and 21 at the time he is 25?

twistidmonkeytwistidmonkeyalmost 3 years ago

loved it loved everything about it cant wait for more to come great work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Another fantastic story. I hope to hear more about either the same characters or just the company behind the ointment. You are a fantastic writer and you just keep getting better. The one thing that threw me off was the pacing of this story compared to all of the others. You seemed to rushed through everything, rather than just describing everything in detail as usual.

TheSecretBunnyTheSecretBunnyalmost 3 years ago
Amusing

And titillating tale you spun

Shane279Shane279almost 3 years ago

Awesome. I think I can figure out the direction this is going but I look forward to all the pieces. Can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Awesome. Funny as hell and you never disappoint!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

@lujon I’m pretty sure the age discrepancies have something to do with the editing. Based on the text... it seems like he was supposed to be caught measuring his dick at age 13... (they even mention that age in the story).

But other than that I’m a fan to see where this goes. There

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984almost 3 years ago

Another great story that was very amusing. Look forward to more Cory and family.

mandingo1234mandingo1234almost 3 years ago

Good story you spun, something alittle different than your usual tale usually written. I hope there is a second part or sequel to this story. The reason being is that the Pro, manage to get all the woman who belittle him over the years for his tiny size dick, but there is no reconciliation from any of the women. Even the ones from his family. The three family woman members recognize there wrong doing but make little to no effort to reconcile. Plus the Pro, has only sluts as he puts it but no lover so he only experienced one side of sex, and will continue being an asshole towards women which isn't your male leads MO.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Read the story description. Size matters. Yes, that's a harsh truth. But glorifying it like that -- not my cup of tea.

.

Read the story tags. Such deplorable depravities contaminate the purity of love. Definitely not my cup of tea.

.

Did not read the story. Couldn't. My advice to you would be to write something which explores the tender beauty of two (JUST TWO, If you don't mind a reader requesting) hearts beating JUST for each other.

.

Look I'm sorry if my comment sounded vile... just that you possess a gift, a talent, a way with words not many possess. Just try indulging in love for once. Please just consider giving that thought a few moments of yours.

.

Best wishes,

Max

Ryanwood405Ryanwood405almost 3 years ago

Another great story 5 stars

Grouch6977Grouch6977almost 3 years ago
And, again...

Another reason why you're in my top 5. I'm impatiently waiting for your stories to appear. Grouch6977

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitalmost 3 years ago

I kind of hoped he’d give it to each of them once; then cut them off. There’s no amount of apology possible, to get past how his family treated him.

Wash2015Wash2015almost 3 years ago

I really liked the beginning premise that the son was unfairly emotionally abused and he wanted to get back at the abusers. I especially liked that he started standing up for himself at the beginning of the story and not because he all of a sudden had a big dick. He didn't need the magic dick to start calling out the abuse and pushing back.

I was also confused about the mom seeing his small dick when he was 18 and then years of abuse. Later in the story it was corrected to mom seeing him at 13. But who has full growth at 13 and then mom laughing telling EVERYONE and then badly teasing with everyone else for years. Especially the dad, he had to be aware how rough that would be on his son but the mom and sisters are terrible. The first reaction to laugh at her son in particular tells you a lot about who she really is.

When the family starts as such horrible people, it is hard to redeem them in my mind. There were bits implying the mom really did love her son but ZERO evidence of that. So as the story progressed, it came across not as the parents and sisters correcting bad behavior and trying to redeem themselves, but as them doing what they needed to get the clown sized dick.

It turned into him swinging this massive dick around and all the women throwing themselves at him because of it and him looking down on all women as 'sluts' when he was sticking it in anyone who would say yes.

The mom is just a cunty size queen as she is calling her husband's 7 inches as the low end of what can satisfy her and only because the husband agrees to swinging once a month with larger dicks does she not cheat on him.

The stupidly oversized dick stereotype story is not my personal preference. So that knocks it down a bit for me, I prefer at least some semblance of realism but even if he only went up to an 8 or 9 as part of the story plot, the characters themselves are hard to root for or care about. At the beginning I wanted payback for the son, really enjoyed him calling out the sisters and mom at the beginning and able to fight the dad but the son just went full asshole and ran with it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story. Many more parts with many more sluts please.

starbanestarbanealmost 3 years ago

More please. Great story. Thank you!

sexymeupsexymeupalmost 3 years ago

I agree with Wash 2015 comments and how can it be payback if the women wanted it, seems like more of a reward for them to abuse him, and I got sick of his self-pity parties and him turning into a real asshole bastard. I am not a fan of stories with oversized porn cocks and that they can shoot gals of cum, which is total bull shit, and women just throwing themselves at him because he has a huge cock is total bull-shit too. 1 star

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartalmost 3 years ago

Kinda wonder if the kid was "just" average to begin with considering the mom thought 7 inches was small. Not a bad story though it felt kinda disjointed, the story starts out with the family cruel to the point of physical abuse and suddenly they all start feeling guilt, just felt odd to me. Also didn't particularly like the son became like them, because cruel and abusive. Still not a bad story just not something I personally enjoyed as much as your other stories but still like always excellent.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 3 years ago

Great story, except for the last sentence. Not sure story arc was quite "there" for the big reveal with Dad/ I sure hope you continue this story! 5*

addsmanaddsmanalmost 3 years ago
Damnit

Now im looking forward to part 2 in a year or so

jneric2691jneric2691almost 3 years ago

Can't wait to see where this story goes!😁

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Love your stories. But this guy turned into quite the douche.

TSreaderTSreaderalmost 3 years ago

This story has potential, I just got a bit confused on who was who... Thank you!

Paulie63Paulie63almost 3 years ago

Great story hope there is more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Hopefully

Hoping he wrecks havoc for the five years of torture he's been through. He's not a douch. He's just starting to get even.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

More

Don't have the husband join, but don't have him leave

Brandon11Brandon11almost 3 years ago
Miracle Cream

Wow I love how this betrayal story has turned into a retribution story and am looking forward to seeing if there is forgiveness down the road. Love this story and looking forward to the next chapter!!!

DicKasoloDicKasoloalmost 3 years ago

Great story hope more on this

U deserve it (5*s)

nippelfansmall2nippelfansmall2almost 3 years ago

The beginning was great, even amazing, but after that it went to fast.. I wished we had more character development. HE should have take his time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wash2015 said it all

Diecast1Diecast1almost 3 years ago

Next chapter please. I love it. AAAA++++

johnstang2johnstang2almost 3 years ago

i really wanted to give this story five stars but could not. It ended as a three star story. The core issue of the story was never resolved so the family could be a true family. The core issue being that the main character was really hurt for years by the abuse he suffered from the family for five long years and I agree it was abuse he suffered. I no doubt they all realized too late that how abusive they truly was even though they all loved him dearly. I do not doubt they all loved him.

The perfect ending for me would be for a way Cory to see the love they di have for him and see how truly sorry they are for abusing him these long years. Then to find it in his heart to forgive them not for their sakes but for his own. Forgiving someone is never about the other person but about yourself so you can let loose the hateful feelings inside yourself. With so much hate and animosity in yourself you cannot begin to feel any love, there is no room in a heart filled with hate for any love to exist.

I did not mean to preach a sermon, its just something I had to deal with in my early years myself.

Bedroomeyes81Bedroomeyes81almost 3 years ago

Going to be reading the none lit edition of the story today. We are sure it will be just a great if not better.

vernon71vernon71almost 3 years ago

soul 71 -your main characters are too forgiving -I am one that would hold a grudge when I was treated so bad but that aside it was a good story -I would have liked for him to leave them begging for a few years and make them suffer like he did for 5 years

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Would love to read about the protagonist getting true revenge. Not fucking his family but making them watch then leaving.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This one clearly deserves at least a sequel. It is entertaining, in more ways than is implied by the nature of this website.

DhamakaDhamakaalmost 3 years ago

Waiting for part 2

RanDog025RanDog025almost 3 years ago

Loved it! 25 stars, lol

anubeloreanubelorealmost 3 years ago

You had to change the story...because he couldn't be depicted as having measured his penis before age 18, per the mods. Meanwhile katiekay316238 can have a story ("Trip With Brother Pt. 06" ...it stuck in my head, it was so unexpectedly nasty) where one of the characters is described as having had wild monkey sex with his older brother's definitely-over-18 wife, whilst the aforementioned character was only "15 years old" and these brilliant mods don't blink an eye. So stupid.

soul71soul71almost 3 years agoAuthor

Exactly! There are stories on here depicting sex between minors, or minors watching sex going on and yet they find their way on to this site without a word from the mods. Nonetheless, they trip over their feet because of a simple thing as measuring himself at 13 that his mother walked in on him and nothing fucking happened! A little fucking hypocritical if you ask me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is a fantastic story. Very different from most others I have read. It was written extremely well, and I like the main character's anger, as it was very justified. I can't wait to read the next chapter. I hope it continues for a long time. Thanks for writing it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Cory shouldn't be eating them out

Stratto1975Stratto1975over 2 years ago

Fantastic story mate. Loved it. Heading straight to part 2 leaving 5 stars in my dust.

WeezyfWeezyfover 2 years ago

I have to say that ending was the best ever!! Loved it!

Im just wondering why noone is mad at the mother for lying to everyone about his size or being the reason he doesnt want any kind of relationship with them anymore.

“ He knew he was sounding like an asshole, yet he didn't care. This was the new him, if anyone didn't like how he talked they could personally go fuck themselves. He had enough of people thinking they could belittle him and walk all over him.” YESSSSS!! Best character you have written so far in my opinion.

“Sure, she had seen the anger in his eyes whenever they would tease him, yet what she saw... even she knew she went too far.“ all that belittling that caused him to have low-self esteem and depression was just teasing in her eyes? Lol.

Btw did his sisters really gangbang/bukakke fetish and shit? And slutting it up at partys or was he just messing with them?

"You are not to leave this room if it isn't for school, work, or dinner. Do. I. Make. Myself. Clear!" Celeste growled restraining her anger. She slapped him and tried to slap and takes swings at him multiple times and even belittled and taunted him for his hurt feelings/little cock AND THAT WAS RESTRAINING HER ANGER? Then how is she when she is really angry lmao. She even said herself she knew she went to far so why is she continuing and making it even worse..?

"I've dealt with your verbal abuse all this time, and not a peep out of me. “ im trying to imagine how that went? Hey little dick and he walks away ignoring them or something? And the first time he says something back they slap him and then fight outside or whip his hide? Wow i really hope there will be a true revenge for once..

“Celeste said, hiding the pain in her eyes at what she had caused.“ she didnt realize she was hurting him for 5 years long? I mean.. how..? She even said herself she saw the anger in his eyes everytime they belittled him so its not like she didnt know what she was doing..

"In a minute, I need to ask. How did you hurt your rids? It wasn't physical abuse was it?" Why did he make up a lie? They literally slapped him then forced him to fight or he would get a beating from his father.

"Yes, and don't call him that any more. Thought we had this discussion?" Celeste spoke in a stern motherly voice.” Now shes telling them to stop torturing him? She didnt even apologize for the 5 years only for what happened “today”..?

How come theyre fucking when he comes home, dont they know when the kids get home? He even said theyre never home at this time when he saw their cars. They even went to another location to continue before talking to him? No shame lol. Mustve sucked for him hearing his mom say what a nice big cock to the guy banging her while telling her son he has a pussy and will never fuck a women.

“ If he was being truthful, they had lost any chance of having a meaningful relationship with him long ago.” i really hope he stays true to his word for once not like your characters in other stories that change their character when seeing pussy.

“ Wondering why Cory had so much animosity towards them. Sure, they might rag on him from time to time, yet he didn't think his son would take it so bad, yet it appeared that Cory did. ” is he stupid? Like really? He didnt see how depressed and low self esteem his son was after how much they bashed him for years long? Also what time to time, it was literally daily! At least by his sisters! Or how his mother told him hes worthless and he better learn to suck cock?

“ Celeste was walking up the stairs just to prove her daughter wrong in what she saw. ” why the hell does she need to reaffirm his insecurity fuking whore.

“She loved Jairo with all her heart, she couldn't fault him because he was born with a seven inch cock. “ what is this nonsense? Then why does she fault her son!? Hypocrite.. or did she actually never love him?

"Okay, I'll fix us some chicken salad sandwiches," Celeste said, in a loving, motherly tone. Was she like this to her son as well during those 5 years or not? Aside from the belittling..?

"Oh, honey, even I don't know if I could handle something that big, and I love them big," Celeste said. How come Zoe or Dayana dont question her then on why she told everyone its small? Why they caused hate between all of them because of what she said 5 years ago..wtf she even told all her friends? Worst mom ever!! She really doesnt deserve to ride it! She should only watch as he fucks others like her friends! The sisters dont deserve it either! Also how the hell is he suddenly having quality time with his dad? Didnt he hate him? And why is the dad always angry at him or shouting at him during dinner while his wife is the one that estranged their son from them. None of them is even apologizing for what they did just a do you need to talk to someone.?

“ Pondering if she really wanted to make up their past wrongs to their son or was it she was just obsessed with what their son had.” just obsessed man.. he should be really angry at his wife for causing his son so much hurt.

"Yeah, because she's a slut, are you saying you're one too?" Cory asked, with a smirk. I love this!

“Celeste said, not enjoying the disparaging names he was calling her.” Uh she let that random swinger dude call her slut snd she loved it. Stop being hypocrite.

“ while her middle showed her son on where and how to orally please a woman.” why would he please his mom, shes just his slut, her getting to touch your dick is already a reward for her that shes been looking for all her life.

Why does he love her as a mom? Shes the reason this all happened to him?” Oh," dropping her head in shame, "but you'll keep fucking me, right?" Celeste asked. Lol she just cares about cock not that he doesnt love her haahha crazy ass women.

"Hello, Li'l Stanley," Lesly said, causing Brylee and Lucia to snicker along. "What's wrong, cat got your tongue?" she asked. Damn she even lets her friends bully him in his own house?

Hmm Celeste heard he thought of suicide yet she barely cared? Ugh.

He should tell Dayana hes been mad at her for 5 years lol now shes saying shes mad at him.

OverconfidentSarcasmOverconfidentSarcasmover 2 years ago

Best Protagonist you have written, IMHO. It's still alittle sad these women only now care about him, after they realized he's fuckable. But I hope they get their proper punishment for what they done in the coming chapters. Right now, he's kinda trying to get back at them, by giving them what they want...

sexymeupsexymeupalmost 2 years ago

they said they was sorry for carring it too far, the son was still being an asshole, wrapped up in his own pity party, man up and get over it, stop living in the past and another thing having a huge dick does not make you god's gift to women not all women are size queens most women i know would run the other way to get away from him, they not want their pussies ruined for average size cocks, plus a huge cock could cause some serious damage to their pussies if he got too rough with the women.

jcus0511jcus0511over 1 year ago

Enjoyed the premise of this story but I got bored with its repetitive lines & predictable outcomes. Not a fan. You are a good writer who can craft a good yarn & respects grammar would love to see a genuinely erotic piece on the table. Sorry if you think I’m being too harsh..

jafo81jafo81over 1 year ago

I started reading this story in chapter 4 had to start back at 1 I enjoyed it

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

anyone know of any stories like this one, i enjoy stories about broken or damaged familes trying to fix they problem

KahunabobKahunabobover 1 year ago

Ok, so your usual spiel is something like son gets emasculated, gets his own back and owns the family / group that emasculated them. This story, while the same sort of thing feels like you're taking the piss at your own writing. Everything dialed up to eleven. ...or twelve, I should say. And I honestly love you for it. Takes a good and confident writer to be able to make fun of his own more serious work :-)

Now, on a more serious note... like I said, most of your stories are from the humiliated son's perspective. Ever tried one from a humiliated daughter's perspective?

sweetnapoleonsweetnapoleonabout 1 year ago

Loved it just hilarious, sad but hilarious at the same time. His family and anybody else who shamed him is getting just what they all deserve. Amazing that they all mom, Jairo, Zoe and Dayana thought that their teasing was harmless and not devastatingly hurtful, at all. Amazed that with everybody in his circle whether they be friends, family even his fucking schoolteacher, knowing that he did not try to end his life.

Now he can turn the one man who never should have let this happen into the ultimate cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Loved this story but after his cock got so big he turned into an asshole 5 stars

OmniferisOmniferis7 months ago

I don't understand why he was ok with fucking his family after years of torment from them

Gadf77Gadf776 months ago

I really liked it. Shame that there isn't more. Like a threesome with his 2 sisters or 1 sister and his mom. Only thing I'd like to mention is that a couple of moments were glanced over as it were , instead of getting fleshed out. Which is a shame imo.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Love this shit. So good when the bitches get karmic justice served on their asses. Or in their asses - and pussies - by big fat cocks. I know the miracle cream plot device is a bit silly but if you overlook that the story is quite entertaining.

tangoperutangoperuabout 1 month ago

No, I don't know where to find the unedited version. Where is it?

MattMcGMattMcG6 days ago

With all the years of hell, mental and physical abuse, heaped upon him every day by his ENTIRE so called family AND THE ENTIRE NEIGHBORHOOD OF WHORES, and Cory just takes the shit they pour on him. Letting them walk all over him again and again and again! His worthless kin and even worse it is celeste, the whore mother that got all that started!! If she truly loved her son she would have NEVER said and did what she did to her son! She never did ANYTHING to try to fix the cancer she planted in her own sons soul! While the parents might get away with torturing and abusing their son as he is growing up. Hopefully there will come a day when he realizes he is becoming more predator than he is prey. anger, hatred, extreme self doubt, and the betrayal by loved ones, his need for revenge and see justice delivered, these emotions and these actions all swirl and blend into a perfect storm of the Sociopathic, Violence and the Primal/Animalistic NECESSITIES to FULLY DOMINATE those same people that once dominated and hurt him. Once grown, away from his serial abusers, he will still find he can never fully trust another person. This will always effect his life and leaning heavily toward the NEGATIVE FEELINGS in his life. Its kind of surprising the story was not written with some what bdsm/revenge so Cory can physically and mentally step over the threshold between “Vanilla” & “They can park in the Handicapped Zones from now on”!!

With the way every character within this story use Cory for their punching bag, love to verbally abuse, and make fun of, laughing and humiliating him because they find it hilarious to watch him and see the extreme pain and hurt they enjoy inflicting him with. Still, he has yet to find his satisfaction in the revenge he needs to dump over them! Submitting to familial abusive cowards that are certainly beneath him like a Noble vs a commoner, and holds proof that he is still weak in the men’s department! If nothing else, at the least push jairo and celeste into a run away wood chipper.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoul71@soul71
Hello, if you enjoy my work, and if you would like to be able to read it before it's published on lit, please use the link on my twitter page. You can find me on Twitter @jamesricharthor. I might move to a new site if it keeps up, I'll let you know if I do. I hope you all enjo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES