All Comments on 'Miracle on Slutty 4th Street Ch. 01'

by TheTalkMan

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
RTR10RTR10over 5 years ago

It took me a minute before I remembered where I knew Beatrice & Nick from!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Rushed, but good!

First, I was not expecting a throwback to an eight year old story. Really good worldbuilding, mate! I do get the idea that you're retroactively tying all these things together, but you're doing it so well that it's OK.

Second, this whole story just feels...rushed? I know that's probably part of the thematic approach you take on your writing - slamming details again and again to emphasize the seduction taking hold, etc - but the drug needed to be examined and allowed to work for a few more paragraphs before everything went all lusty. As it stands I never even really felt for the guy (I actually had to go back and look again for his name.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Ridiculous!!

.…. but great fun!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
great as usual, but...

You're great at writing these sex scenes but it's the same scene every story...how about one where the guy doesn't have a 10-inch cock, and he doesn't take an hour to cum even though the woman is incredibly great in bed, or...anything that's not the same thing? At least you didn't have the 50-year-old woman saying she was going to get pregnant in this one. I guess I was surprised that after a year wait it's the exact same stuff you always write, for better or for worse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nice

Nice beginning. It was a bit of a climb down with the young hero having only an 8 inch cock. But I suppose the substance will add an inch or so to the length of Liam’s cock.

I hope there will be plenty of grandson cock action and hopefully the grandsons will be 19 years old, 6foot 2 inches tall and have washboard abs and 10 inch cocks - just like the greatest hero by the Talkman- Tom McGee.

EromanticaEromanticaover 5 years ago
Well worth the wait.

Everything we've been waiting. Don't listen to that one person complaining about the "same stuff". If they don't get that this is your style, they never will.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Worth the wait!

Great to read that type of story again and love the build up. Can't wait to see what the Santa hat and mistletoe do to that family!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Kind of boring

I don't know if it's because these first few stories are shorter in length, but this story and Kevin in the prologue seem rather underdeveloped. I feel like there's less world and character building. We basically know nothing about the wives/girlfriends in the story, so we don't understand why the betrayal is so depraved. There also wasn't much reluctance on Liam's part. Also, he seems like a normal guy; where's the reason why such hot woman would want to corrupt him? Hopefully the next few chapters are better.

Also is War of the Monarchs no longer happening?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Boring

So disappointing

And don't listen to the ass kissers saying it's amazing. It isn't remotely on par with past stories.

In the words of DT, "sad"

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great job

Ooo..Love this one..looking forward for next chapters...I think this is the best erotic story page on Literotica.. :)

dmarqt2000dmarqt2000over 5 years ago
Enjoyed the story

I liked the story. I figured it involved Bea Claus, who I loved her other stories.

I had hoped Hannah would be more than FWB but Liam being nothing but a good fuck once per month was disheartening.

Well a reporter is not enough for an executive. Sad

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I see what you did there

Took me a moment to to connect the dots with ms claus. Cute. Very cute

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
You’re off your game

You do one thing especially well - sex scenes. This wasn’t as strong, and the character development is off. Your “off” is better than most authors’ best, but it wasn’t your best. Great concept, but if you wanted to make this work, the stories needed to weave together more. It’s ambitious but doable.

JacktheBlackJacktheBlackover 1 year ago

So good! I wonder how the candy canes and mistletoe will be used? Very well written!

ShiningShadowShiningShadowover 1 year ago

The sex scenes where ostensibly 'sweet' or in this case professional women are steadily revealed to be ferociously lustful sex goddesses are extremely intense, and thereby useful. However, your pattern with male characters shows them to be quite emotionally weak, easily distractible and staggeringly lacking in self-control, traits that I suppose are all too common among the 'great unwashed masses', but not as interesting for primary lead male characters in dramatic stories. Perhaps it's just the Alpha in me, but time and again I found myself wishing the guy/s would grow a spine and care about more than lookers' tits, asses and pussies. If drugs are used, like they were here, then there should potentially be unexpected consequences involved for each person they're administered to, so that no plan, even those of evil genius corporates, ever survives battle.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Is this the Beatrice from "Down the Chimney, Up Her Chute"? You're assembling an erotic kind of Marvel Universe here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheTalkMan@TheTalkMan
2/28/24 It’s reached the point where I’m being regularly asked for an update, so I suppose I should oblige. The good news is that I have been making good, steady progress, and I am currently working on the sex scene as we speak. That being said, it’s another long one, and eve...