Miracle on Slutty 4th Street Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,931 Followers

"How lucky your wife is..." she sighed, biting her smooth lower lip, looking up at him. "To get full access to this big tasty dick every day," she said, her voice heavy with lust as she reached forward and grabbed his bone hard erection through his pants, squeezing at it lightly. "If I were her, I wouldn't let you leave the bed..."

"Ohhh..." he sighed, his body energized with lust. Pressed so close together, feeling her body against his, her fit belly against his cock, her huge, soft boobs against his chest, awash in her pheromones, her natural scent of pure sex filling his nose... he couldn't think straight.

"I know this is it, but..." she began, squeezing his cock between her fingers through his pants. "Just being around you again... I can't help but imagine us sneaking off, ripping off our clothes, and just going at it one more time! And I think..." she began, squeezing his cock firmly. "You're thinking..." she paused, squeezing his cock again. "The exact same thing." She squeezed his cock even more firmly at this, putting the pressure on him.

"Esmerelda..." he panted, unable to think straight. "We can't... I'm married..." he panted weakly as she slid her huge tits against his chest ever so softly. His body was screaming out for her. The drug that was Esmerelda was in right in front of him again. He'd had a taste, and he didn't know if he had the will to prevent a full on relapse.

"C'mon..." she urged him, her voice filled with sex. "You used to be so fun. You said your wife's not home... right? Let's just go back to your place and spend the rest of the day fucking! Don't pretend you haven't been dreaming of this for years..." she urged, grinding up against him, practically dry-humping his thigh. This whole thing kinda went against the reformed churchgoing girl image, but he didn't have the time to think of things like that.

"I... I can't. Please... I'm married," he panted, unconsciously humping his cock into her trim belly. He held up his hand to show her the ring on his finger. At this, she acted, grabbing his wrist and pulling his hand towards her mouth, effortlessly taking one of his fingers into her mouth, sliding her lips and tongue along it like she would a cock. This effort practically made his eyes roll into the back of his head. "Please... married. Can't... can't..." he panted, eyes heavy with the weight of lust, his blood pumping, cock throbbing against her. He couldn't. He couldn't...

Fifteen minutes later, Tim kicked open the door of his bedroom. Esmerelda's legs were wrapped around his waist, humping against him with her tongue down his throat. They fell to the bed, him on top. Almost berserk with lust, he pulled up her tight black top, exposing her mammoth double-F tits to his eyes for the first time in years. He literally groaned at seeking her hard, brown nipples once again, and he couldn't stop himself from feasting, slurping at those nipples while his hands dug into the luscious, soft titty-flesh. He couldn't get enough. As he lost himself against her tits, rubbing his face against the succulent, smooth skin, her scent filling his nose. She eagerly tugged down her shorts and kicked them off. At this, she pushed his head down. He was always very talented with his tongue, and she wanted to feel it again.

Peeling down her thong with his teeth and tossing it aside, exposing her gushing cunt, adorned with a tiny, closely shorn landing strip, he growled like a starving man before getting to work, diving in mouth-first. His tongue slid right in to Esmerelda's dripping cunt, gathering her flavor on his tongue as his mouth formed a seal around her pussy. She groaned in pleasure as his tongue worked her over, licking her inside and out, nibbling at her clit, making her squirm in delight. He grabbed her behind her knees, lifting them up, tilting her ass up in the process. Mouth watering at the sight, he leaned forward and eagerly slid his tongue against her now exposed asshole, rimming the delectable hole. She sighed in pleasure at this as he worshipped both holes with his mouth and tongue, switching up between them, licking up and down, making her gush in delight.

Finally, his own lust too feverish to hold back, he pulled away, her mouth coated with her juices as he ripped off his own clothing, tossing aside his shirt and tugging off his pants and boxers, revealing his thick, throbbing cock to her eager eyes. Getting on top of her, he couldn't hold back, quickly sliding it into her waiting pussy, squeezing him in just the right way, just like it always did. It was, quite simply... perfection. The best he'd ever had. Way better than his wife. Even better than the sirens. That's how good she was.

Tim pumped down into her for a bit, controlling the pace, but both knew it wouldn't be for long. Esmerelda was not to type of girl to lie back and take it. She was the type to fuck you into oblivion. To fuck you till you can't think straight, and still, she'd need more. So, it was no surprise when she forced herself on top of him, pinning him down between her and the bed. This was where she shined. This is where she took control.

She proceeded to ride him like the bull he was, taking his full length as she drove her luscious body down into him roughly, her ass slamming into his thighs hard. As she rode him, her massive knockers were bouncing like crazy, and his big strong hands did their best to contain them, gripping them roughly and pinching her nipples. Her stamina was insane. She never slowed down. She never let up. It was as if she was a marathon runner sprinting the entire time. It was incredible to see, and while he did his best to keep up with her, he just couldn't. Her hot, tight, silky cunt was driving him made with need, and her hot body had had him on edge all morning. He was ready to pop. Screaming out like an animal, his cock exploded, firing off thick rockets of cum deep into the Latina's hungry cunt, blasting off again and again, his back arching off the bed. She came right alongside him, her pussy locking around his swollen pole as he emptied his nuts inside of her. She screamed out loudly, cursing like a cheap fucking whore as she came. But she never slowed down, riding him roughly throughout their shared orgasms and beyond, keeping his motors running for what was to come next.

When she finally pulled herself off his swollen pole, his bare cock shined in the morning light, coated with her broiling juices and globs of his own jizz. As she watched him come back down to reality and focus on her, she bent over on all fours, reached back with one hand to pull her ass-cheek to the side to reveal her tight, ready asshole to his eyes again. Meeting his eyes with hers, she gave him a raised eyebrow, daring him to act.

Minutes later, he was pounding her tight ass as hard as he could, giving her his full, rock hard length on every stroke, his swollen balls slapping against her cunt. God, her body was always able to keep his cock hard, even minutes after cumming. It was insane how hot she was, and how turned on she had made him. He kept at it, fucking the smoking hot temptress up the ass. Muscles flexing, his hand in her hair, yanking her back as he drilled her.

"Fuck that fucking ass!" Esmerelda moaned out, her asshole spasming in pleasure around his swollen dick as he filled her up. Her huge boobs were bouncing everywhere as he fucked her hard, and as he yanked her up from all fours so he could reach around and grope her big tits, he moved his mouth to her ear.

"You like that you fucking slut!?" he growled, a lust-crazed animal taking over.

"Hahaha! Yes! YES! I love it! I love that cock in my ass!" she groaned, her luscious body coated with perspiration as Tim's eager hands squeezed at her bouncing jugs. "You love that ass, don't you? A deep, romantic, all-consuming love for my fucking ass! Haha! You might even love it more than your fucking wife! Hahaha! Yes! YES! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck that fucking ass! Is it true, Tim? Do you love my fucking ass more than your wife!?"

"Fuck you!" he growled, his hips a blur as he drove his cock into her asshole as hard as he could.

"Haha! Fuck! I don't hear a no!" she announced, laughing. He squeezed her big boobs roughly between his fingers. "I know you love my tits more than her! Haha! That's not even up for debate!"

"Oh..." he groaned, her words hitting home.

"Babe, you stared at my boobs every chance you got! Fuck..." she sighed, driving her ass back into him. "Trust me, I noticed it every time! Yes! At your work. At the bank. Even at the church! It was obvious you were way more interested in my cleavage than the good word!"

"Oh!" he groaned again, her bold claims sending a shiver through him. "Fuck!"

"It's true, isn't it?" she said into his ear before nipping at his ear lobe, reaching up and using her hands to keep his face close to hers. As she did this, he kept driving his cock into her ass and using now both hands to grope her massive tits, digging into the squeezable flesh with his fingers. "You love my tits... ugh... FUCK! You love my tits... you love my ass! You... oh... you love me! Fuck! You love me more than anything, don't you? You've always loved me! More than any other girl! Fuck! More than your wife! Ugh! Fuck! FUCK! Tell me! TELL ME!"

"UGH! FUCK!" he groaned, fucking her harder as his balls churned, taken right to the edge. "Yes! YES! I fucking love you! UGH! I always have! I love you more than anything! I love your tits! Fuck! I love your fucking ass! Yes! I love you more than Vivian! FUCK!"

"Oh my God!" she groaned, asshole spasming.

"Fuck, fuck, FUCK! AHHHHH!" he groaned as another rocket of cum fired out of him, deep into the Latina's waiting ass. At the same time, another orgasm coursed through her, it's epicenter deep in her ass as the married man fucked her tightest hole in just the right way. They both fell forward as they each came, him humping into her as he kept firing off more and more semen deep into her slutty ass. She groaned and squirmed beneath him until both of them collapsed, nearly blissed out. He rolled onto his back, panting.

But she wasn't done yet.

When he returned to consciousness, she was right back to work. Fresh out of her ass, she curled her fingers around the root of his cock and smoothly took his softening dick into her mouth, and within minutes, he was back to full hardness. She knew Tim at his core. She knew what he was capable of, and she knew that he had more cum in there to give her.

Even Tim thought he was done for, but her talented mouth worked him over quickly, keeping that lust inside him flowing. He normally didn't have this kinda stamina with Viv, but Esmerelda was his Viagra. Anything she did would get him to full hardness quickly. She used to take advantage of that, and she was doing it now. His cock was soon as hard as iron again.

She used to shamelessly brag that she had no gag reflex, and she put that to the test. Before long, she was on her knees on the hardwood floor of his bedroom. Standing in front of her, one hand on the back of her head, he was roughly fucking her eager mouth, driving his cock in and out of her throat smoothly, giving her the full length. The head of his cock would start on her tongue and end down her throat. His hanging balls would start below him and end up resting on her chin. He worked up into a good, rough pace, just the way she always liked it, driving his cock into her mouth. This throat fuck was so nasty her chin and cheeks were soon covered with spit. Her eyes were looking up at him, swimming with tears, but the expression in her eyes was so lustful he didn't dream of showing her any mercy. Besides, she would never ask for any.

Somehow, this load was his biggest yet. His body shook as he came, sending thick creamy streams of married semen directly down her hungry throat. His balls flexed against her chin as he pumped hot, thick cum down her throat, and her lips and tongue felt his cock flexing as the cum passed through his length. Near the end of his orgasm he slid his cock from her panting mouth, just in time to fire a few thick, globby streams of married cum onto the gorgeous slut's face. Her cheeks were painted. A thick pool of cum weighed down one of her eyelids. Bands of cum were stretched across her open, panting mouth. And she was grinning. She loved it. She fucking loved it.

As he fell back down onto the bed, sitting for a moment before falling back, she was already using her fingers to gather cum and bring it to her tongue, savoring its flavor as she gulped down even more of it. She watched with wild eyes as the married man fell back, her eyes staying on his cock.

Still, she wasn't done.

And again, Tim thought he was finished. He thought he was ready to tap out. But when he opened his eyes and looked up, there she was, poised above him, face cleaned of semen, lips curled into a smile. One hand around the root of his now diminished weapon, her tits swaying in the air just above it. With her other hand, she palmed one of her own massive breasts and pulled it to the side, revealing the full length of her smooth, soft, cavernous cleavage. And then, with him watching, she leaned in, allowing her massive cleavage to completely encase his half-solid penis.

"Wait. Wait... ah!" he panted. "I think I'm done." He felt like he was done. Like he had nothing left in the tank. But that wasn't a good enough answer for her.

"Uh, uh, uh, baby," she purred, grinning. "I think you have more to give me, hon. You might need to dig deep, but I know there's more in there. A lot more!" She then used her hands to push her tits together, completely swallowing up his big married cock in her cleavage.

"Es..." he panted, trying to dissuade her. "Please!" he groaned, trying to fight off the pleasure her tits were bringing him. They were so fucking soft!

"But baby, it would make me so happy if you came just one more time!" she said, smiling wickedly, pumping her tits up along his dick. "Don't you want to make me happy, babe? You always used to love making me happy... didn't you? I think you always liked making me happy, even more than making yourself happy! You always made sure I came even more than you did whenever we fucked. Sometimes you even just went down on me for hours, it seemed. You were the best boyfriend..."

"Oh..." he groaned. His cock was ensconced in the silkiest, smoothest fuck channel imaginable. His cock was smothered between two warm, soft, smooth fucking titties, his half-hard length completely disappearing in between. He always noticed her silky smooth flesh, but her cleavage seemed even softer and even smoother. His cock was in heaven, and somehow, despite cumming three times, his cock began coming back to life again.

"There it is, hahaha!" she laughed, feeling him get harder between her massive titties. "I knew it! I knew you wanted to make me happy!" She pumped her tits up and down as he slowly got harder and harder. She looked down at her big breasts, waiting for the head of his lengthy weapon to show itself. "I bet..." she began, jiggling her tits against his lengthening rod. "I bet that even when you gave me all that money, when I took that seventy-five grand from you, I think part of you enjoyed it. Part of you liked that I took that money from you, because you knew all that cash would make me happy. And trust me, babe, that cash made me VERY happy!" she said, laughing.

"Fuck..." he groaned, humping in into her tits as his cock lengthened at this assertion, getting harder and harder.

"You always knew that I was a greedy little slut," Esmerelda began, grinning. "So deep down, you were happy that I took that money from you. Because you knew it would make me happy! You knew I would love it! And frankly..." she paused, looking up at him. "I think you knew that it made more sense for me to have all that money and for you to have none of it. Because you knew I deserved it! It was meant for me! Oh! Wait... there it is!" she called out happily as the angry head of his married cock emerged at the top of her cleavage.

"Oh!" he groaned, now fully hard between her big, silky smooth tits. Fuck... she certainly didn't sound so repentant about her past misdeeds at this point.

"Haha! Yes!" she effused happily, bouncing her boobs along his full length. "I have my answer! Yes! I knew it! Fuck... you loved giving up all that cash to me, didn't you? I know you did! I bet you jacked off all the time thinking about how I stole all that money from you! About how I was probably spoiling myself with all the cash that you had won! Haha! Yes!"

Tim was near drunk with pleasure, barely able to think straight. But her words were getting to him in a way he never knew possible. Her words had his cock as hard as concrete, and despite having cum three times already, he felt close to losing it again. God damn, her tits felt like heaven around him.

"I want you to do it, babe!" she urged him, pressing her boobs into his shaft firmly. "I don't want you to hold back! I bet you've been dreaming of this. I really want you to just let go and cum all over my big tits! It would make me so happy if you came on my tits, if you painted them with all that married cum! Yes! Fuck! All that cum that was meant for your wife... I want you to give it to me! Instead of going in your wife's pussy, where it belongs, I want you to just spray it all over my big tits!"

"Oh my God!" he groaned. He was so lust-crazed he could barely think. Her words were hitting home in ways he couldn't fully comprehend, strengthening his cock beyond what he thought he was capable of, beyond the presence of magical ice sluts empowering him. This was all natural desire, and it was caused by the filthy tease above him, fucking him into submission using only her giant boobs.

"Is that right, babe? Would you rather cum inside your wife, or cum on my big, round, perfect boobs?" she asked, biting her lower lip as she slid her silky cavern of cleavage up and down his throbbing shaft.

"UGHH! FUCK!" he groaned, his ass leaving the bed as he humped into her cleavage. "Yes! Fuck! I want to cum on your fucking tits! It's all I ever wanted!"

"Then do it!" she spat out. "Cum on my boobs, Tim! It would make me so happy knowing you gave me every drop of cum in your balls and saved none of it for the wife you love so much! Do you want to make me happy, Tim? Would you do anything to make me happy?!"

"Yes! YES! YES! AHHHHH!" he screamed out. His cock exploded with thick, creamy jizz like a geyser, firing out of her cleavage and into the heated air of the bedroom before cascading down and landing on the Latina's jutting rack. His cock fired out from the top like a volcano, spewing jets of cum again and again, all of which landed on her jugs. She finally slid his swollen shaft from between her tits, stroking it masterfully, pointing it at her boobs and jacking the cum out. His ass leaving the bed, his balls kept flexing as jets of thick cream blasted from his swollen penis forcefully, splashing against the smooth flesh of her breasts. Adorning her jugs like a Jackson Pollock, bands of his thick, white married jizz landed on her rack, coating her caramel skin like icing. His whole system was in upheaval as he kept spewing broiling semen onto the slut above him. Thick beads of it ended up dangling from her nipples as he kept shooting away, amazed at how much seed he was firing off. Finally, his system fully drained of both semen and energy, he collapsed into the bed, fully unconscious.

Smirking and releasing her hold of him, Esmerelda looked down at the passed out married man with pride. Her job was now done.

Now, it was time to clean up the evidence.

Helping herself to a shower, she cleaned up before getting dressed, pulling her clothes, well... most of her clothes... back on, leaving one little thing behind as a surprise. Then, she reached in her purse to grab a few things, leaving them behind for him on his dresser. Finally, she approached the married man, first silencing his phone before putting it back where he had left it. Standing over the passed out Tim, she smiled at him warmly.

TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,931 Followers