All Comments on 'Miranda and Geraldine Ch. 06'

by StoryTeller07

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Thanks for writing! Submissive rich women are the best, and adding another slave keeps kicking it up more.

littleoneO_OlittleoneO_Oover 12 years ago
Love it :)

I just hope Miranda doesn't get rid of pet-girl :)

PTAPresidentPTAPresidentover 12 years ago
Good but could be better

Don't get me wrong, your series was a big turn-on, so thanks much! But it could have been much better if you had relied on other artifices to humiliate Geraldine other than the constant and crude references to pet-girl. Try to imagine the girl breaking up the couple's marriage by humiliating her before her husband. It could be slow, sleazy and underhanded. Miranda could have "just dropped in" on them while they were dining at a fine restaurant, get herself invited to have a drink with them and then, through any number of artifices, show that she was in control of the wife. Perhaps, not all at once, but enough to cause Geraldine both huge embarassment and sexual excitement. Miranda could also exert her authority among Geralidine's socialite friends or even the neighbors. There are also sorts of possibilities that fit into real life situations.

Anyway, that's how I see things. Thanks for the text and keep up the good work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStoryTeller07@StoryTeller07
When you send an email enter an email address for a reply. I will often write a story by request. You will find more of my stories on Smashwords, by Gary Bingham Thank you to all on Literotica for the opportunity to publish stories and for readers comments as that has improv...