All Comments on 'Miranda and the Art Class'

by redfacedandnaked

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
KevstaKevstaover 15 years ago
Innocent and hot

Pure Lit-Erotica! A tale of innocence and opening, hopefully awakening more dormant tales (and needs?) of exhibitionism and voyeuristic chances.

If you want blatant out-and-out descriptive tales of "fucking" then read no further.

If, however, you want to be slowly turned on and teased, and allowed to use your own imagination in order to enjoy, then ask her to write more! A refreshingly open and honest approach, with a twist in the tale. It will be good to see more of this develop from redfacedandaked!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Picture this

Sweet, innocent, and nakedly surprised. Please tell me there will be more, and I can imagine you in your coy bashfulness

madengineer3madengineer3over 15 years ago
Hot, and realistic at the same time.

There are many stories that are hot, but exceedingly far fetched. Thare are also many realistic stories that are hot but are almost written to fit a boilerplate. This story is hot, realistic, and uses a very interesting pretense of having the soon to be naked heroine doing something she doesn't want to do, but does it for her friends sake. This is very good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Another Name?

Are you also "Wet Miranda?" You said you posted elsewhere and the stories by that author were also hot, just as this one is.

ohnudeoneohnudeoneover 15 years ago
Please

Having posed for art classes, I enjoyed this. Please DO share more. That was fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
A bit immature

very cute and I am sure erotic to some it is just to immature for me, sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
to each their own tastes

A breath of fresh air! Keep breathing!

exhibitionistguyexhibitionistguyabout 15 years ago
Bashful but Confident

I loved this story of a bashful and embarrassed girl who, instead of retreating into the corner of the room, is excited by the sensual effect that she is having on others. She is bashful, but confident. The funny twist at the end shows that you have a good sense of humor. I also read the accompanying story written by Kevsta. The Kevsta story definitely complements your story by expanding on the characters.

tomthumpertomthumperabout 15 years ago
Artistic teasing!

Such a sexy tale! I loved the situation, believable and very naughty. (Not that I need all my sexy stories to be believable.) Sigh, now I'll just have to imagine all the private modeling sessions she does....ahhh! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

its an awesome story... wish i am in the art class... best part is its not in contract but u did :)

thomas_deanthomas_deanalmost 6 years ago
Modelling

A writer takes ordinary life and puts it in a new universe. An actress or actor assumes a character other than him/herself. A model gives up individuality in order to become an exemplar of idealized humanity. How does this describe our substitute model who, while filing in for her roommate the professional, revealed more than would have been expected or required? Timid at first, she comes to enjoy every minute of exposure and makes new friends. The ending is cute. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Tricked like me

I loved your story. It reminded me of my college life drawing class. I’m a guy, and We had no models for the class. My friend Cheryl suggested we could all take turns modeling for each other. We all put our names on a piece of paper and placed them into a hat. I figured that with 15 students my chances of being picked were slim. As luck would have it my name was chosen first. I was extremely embarrassed walking up to the platform, but Cheryl followed me and when I turned to face the class, she started to remove my shoes and socks. In a short while I was totally naked and Cheryl took my clothes over to her easel. It was the first time I was ever nude in front of fully clothed men and women. I held several poses for three hours. When the session was over and I was getting dressed, Cheryl confessed that the selection had been rigged because several of the students, including Cheryl, wanted to see me naked. The class was wonderful and I have been modeling ever sense that first time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous