Miranda at Work Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't believe you, prove it," said another man. To answer his challenge she slipped one of her shoulder straps down to show her shoulders had no tan lines from a swim suit. "That doesn't prove anything, you could just wear strapless bikini tops," countered the man.

Miranda briefly considered lifting her top to show them her tits with no tan lines. Before she could do anything Mike and the finance man emerged from his office and the three workers turned their attention to them. Mike and the men went back into the office while the finance man went back to his office, but as he walked past her he shot her a lecherous look she just smiled and winked.

After the men re-emerged from the office the one who challenged her stopped and said, "You're still going to have to prove you have no tan lines at some point."

"Ok," was her response to him. She then stuck her tongue out at him. He smiled and started laughing as he walked away.

A little while later it was approaching lunchtime when Mike came out of his office and walked up to Miranda's desk. "Do you want to go to lunch, my treat?" asked Mike.

"Sure, of course," responded Miranda. They both got into his car and drove to find some food.

"Henry said you give really good head," commented Mike as they drove, then he asked, "Could you show me."

"Now, um sure," answered Miranda, and then Mike pulled into an alley behind a building and parked. "Do you need me to do anything or show anything to get you going?", asked Miranda.

"Show me your tits again," said Mike, and she quickly pulled off her tank top baring her tits. Mike reached out and started playing with her tits. After a little bit of him fondling her tits she reached down and felt his crotch and his growing erection. She now leaned over and unzipped his pants pulling out erect penis. Placing his cock in her mouth she started to suck it. She was trying her best using all the tricks she learned from sucking so many dicks the previous days.

"Oh, goddamn you're good, that feels amazing," Mike said breathlessly. She kept sucking and even playing with his balls at the same time. She was doing such a good job that this married man who rarely gets blow jobs did not last long and after a couple minutes he exploded into her mouth. By now she had really started to enjoy having men come in her mouth and she even savored the taste of semen, she was truly a come loving slut. After cleaning him up and putting him away she put her top back on and they drove to a burger joint. She ate her burger with the still lingering taste of come in her mouth and it made her happy.

Once back at work sitting at her desk Miranda had string of visitors either asking about tan lines or trying to get her to model her outfit for them. Obviously word of her earlier antics had spread around the shop floor. Miranda for her part rejected all requests, she feared she had gone too far and might get in trouble. At some point Mike had came out of his office and saw a small crowd gathered at her desk. After shooing all the guys away he asked her what all that was all about. She told him about her little fashion show and bending over. She said she did not realizing how short her skirt was and that possibly a good amount of her bare ass was exposed. She also told him about them not believing her skin tone was natural and not a tan. She recounted pulling down her shoulder strap and trying to prove it, but they still didn't believe her.

"Looks like you got the guys all fired up," said Mike as he started laughing.

"But what am I supposed to do about it," questioned Miranda.

Mike thought about it for a minute and said, "Maybe you could just do the bend over thing for them and that's it," then he added, "only if you want to though."

"I kind do," said Miranda.

"Well I can go with you and make sure they behave," said Mike. Mike started staring at her chest and asked, "Hey, weren't your nipples poking out earlier.

"Yes, they were very hard earlier but I've calmed down now," answered Miranda.

"Did the guys notice too," asked Mike.

"Yes, they all noticed and many of them couldn't take their eyes off my chest," she said.

"Well let's not disappoint them," he said as he walked behind Miranda and proceeded to slip both of his hands down the front of her top. She merely sat there as he began pinching and rolling her nipples between his fingers. His actions had the desired effect and her nipples became hard and erect, but it also had another effect and her pussy started to get wet again. He came around in front of her and admired his handy work as her nipples were once again poking out through the thin material of her tank top.

"Ok, let's go," ordered Mike and she obediently followed him out the door. Once out on the shop floor he got all the workers attention. When they were all gathered around Mike proceeded to introduce Miranda to the men by saying, "I just wanted you guys all to meet our new receptionist slash administrative assistant, Miranda." He pointed to her and continued talking, "Some of you might have already had a chance to talk to her, but I just wanted to let everybody know if they need anything that Miranda can help." "Miranda is super eager to please and is willing to do anything to help this company prosper," added Mike and the double entendre was not lost on Miranda or the men.

He twirled his finger and said, "Do a little spin for the guys and show them your cute little outfit." Miranda obediently started slowly spinning around for the men but halfway through her second spin something fell from Mike's hand and hit the floor. Miranda instantly knew what he wanted and she bent down to pick it up. She bent over with her legs straight and her rear facing the group of men. Once she was bent over she pretended to struggle to grasp the pen he dropped as she did all the men ogled her bare ass cheeks.

As she was bent over she heard a man telling the others, "I told you she had a sweet ass".

"You weren't kidding bro," said one of the other men. She also heard some other lecherous comments about her ass before she stood up straight. After standing back up she handed the pen back to Mike and turned to face the crowd again.

"Thank you, darling," said Mike then he added, "See I told you guys she is very helpful." He went on to say, "And hopefully her help and perky personality will brighten this place up and improve moral."

"Is she going to come out visit us regularly?" asked one man.

"I can have her come out here on a daily basis if you guys would like," answered Mike to which there a chorus of, yes's, cheers and head nods and with that the two of them went back into the office. Miranda spent the rest of the day pondering the things Mike might make her do and her pussy tingled with the thoughts.

Near the end of the day Miranda went to Mike's office to retrieve her bra. Once she got there she poked her head in. "Yes, Miranda, " asked Mike at seeing her.

"Can I get my bra?" asked Miranda.

"Oh, of course come on in,"answered Mike. As she entered the room she saw there was another man sitting in a chair.

"Oh, hi," said Miranda upon seeing him.

"This is Jerry, he's one of our engineers," Mike said.

"Nice to meet you Jerry," she said holding out her hand.

"I'm glad I finally got to meet you, Miranda, I've heard great things about you," said Jerry as he shook her hand. Miranda wondered what exactly he had heard about her.

"I've got your bra right here," said Mike pulling the garment out of a desk drawer. As Miranda walked over to get the bra Mike spoke again saying, "Go ahead and put it on right here."

"Ok," is all she said as she reached his desk. She then proceeded to pull her tank top over her head exposing her tits to the two men. She laid the top in the desk and grabbed the bra and began putting it on. Miranda moved slowly prolonging her exposure to the men. Once her bra was on she pulled on the top.

Once she was dressed Mike asked, "Do you need a ride home Miranda?"

"Yes, that would be great," she responded.

"Jerry here has offered to give you a ride," said Mike.

"Thank you, Jerry, I'll be ready in five minutes," she said and then she headed for the door.

Once at the doorway Mike spoke again saying, "And I've arraigned for someone to pick you up in the morning, if you would like,"

"That would be wonderful, thanks Mike," she answered and then she left.

Five minutes later Jerry was at her desk and they went to his car. Once inside before he even started the engine, he said, "I heard you give really good blow jobs." She knew there was a catch to the free ride home and there it was. Now she wondered if she would be expected to suck a dick for her ride to work also.

"Yes, yes I do, would you like me to suck your cock Jerry?" said Miranda.

"Yes, please," was his excited response. So Miranda went to work again pulling out his slightly firm penis. Apparently the thrill of seeing her tits five minutes ago had mostly worn off.

"Do you want to see my tits again, Jerry?" she asked.

"Yes, please," was again his reply. So she reached behind her back and unclasped her bra then she lifted her top and bra together to her neck. He stared at her perky boobs and after a few seconds he reached out with both hands and grabbed a hold of her tits. She looked down at his exposed cock and in a very short time it grew to full size. She then leaned over and took his cock into her mouth and began sucking it. She used all the tricks she has learned and he did not last very long coming in her mouth after just a couple of minutes. Again she enjoyed the taste of semen in her mouth. She then put his penis away and put her bra and top back on.

After he dropped her off at home her thoughts were drawn to the question of who would pick her up in the morning and whether she would be expected to suck his cock, what a way to start her day she thought. After eating dinner she went to bed early thinking about the events of the day and what tomorrow would bring.

12