Miranda at Work Pt. 03

Story Info
Miranda has wild and eventful Friday.
8k words
4.67
6.7k
7

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 01/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Friday morning Miranda slept in late knowing that she didn't need to get ready as she would do that at work per Mike's and her's plan. So when Mike texted her that he was there she left wearing shorts and a tank top. She carried her work clothes in a backpack.

Once at work Miranda said to Mike, "I'm going to go take my shower now."

"Wait a second I have some work to do, let me see if I can find someone to be your lookout," said Mike, then he left and a couple of minutes later he came back and Mr. Patterson, the owner of the company, was with him. "Mr. Patterson has agreed to make sure nobody spies on you," said Mike.

"Ok, thank you Mr. Patterson," said Miranda then she and Mr. Patterson walked into the shop and then went to the locker room. Once they reached the shower Miranda put her backpack down and started getting undressed. First she pulled her tank top over her head, and she wasn't wearing a bra and her tits were bared to the elderly man. Next she slid her shorts down her legs exposing her shaved pussy. Mr. Patterson was in shock watching this young woman strip in front of him.

"Wow, you are a really sexy woman," commented Mr. Patterson.

"Why, thank you Mr. Patterson," she replied standing completely nude in front of him.

"You can call me Don," he said.

"Ok, Don," she said then adding, "Why does everybody call you Mr. Patterson?"

"Only pretty ladies get to call me Don everybody else calls me Mr. Patterson," he answered.

She put her hair up into a shower cap then started the shower. She stepped into the water before letting it get warm and the cold water shocked her. She then let the cold stream hit her tits which caused her nipples to become instantly hard and erect. Eventually the water warmed and she continued the shower, as she washed her body she unsurprisingly spent extra time on her tits. She was putting on a show for the owner but he was actually doing his job of guarding her and spent half of the time looking at the entrance to the bathroom. Even though he was only half watching her he was still getting quite a show and he was thoroughly enjoying it. When Miranda reached her vagina she spent a little extra time there but decided against masturbating. While washing her pussy she did notice that Don stopped looking away as much.

When she was done showering she grabbed a towel and started to dry off but tried to keep her body as exposed as possible. While drying off she had moved closer to Don and was able to see a bulge in his pants. She reached out and touched his hardening cock over his pants while asking, "Do you want me to take care of this for you?" Don looked at the young nude woman touching his cock and it became harder, but he was fully aware of where they were.

"Not here, come see me in my office later, darling," he said.

"Ok, I will," she said. She smiled and he smiled back. Now finished drying she reached into her bag and pulled out the tight blue dress Henry had bought her. She pulled on the dress and it was so tight it showed every curve of her body, including her hard nipples that were now impossible to not notice. Per Mike's request she wore the dress without any underwear.

The lack of panties did not go unnoticed by Don who asked, "No panties?"

"Mike told me not to wear any," she replied.

"Do you always do what he tells you to do," asked Don.

"Yes, but he's not the only one," she answered.

"You just obey these men when they tell you to do these dirty things," he asked her.

"Yeah, I guess I find it hard to say no to powerful men," she responded then adding, "also the humiliation of being forcefully told to do nasty things actually turns me on,...a lot."

"So you'd do anything I told you to do?," he asked.

"Of course, you're the most powerful man here, I'd do anything for you," she said as she touched his chest. After that she pulled out a pair of blue high heel shoes and put them on. As they walked through the bathroom she stopped at the sinks saying, "I still need to do my makeup, thanks for guarding me, I'll come see you later."

"Ok, I'll see you later, I'll give you a buzz when I'm ready," he replied then left.

She proceeded to apply her makeup and a little while later a man entered the bathroom and started using the urinal directly behind her. When he was done he turned around with his penis still out before pulling up his pants. Miranda watched him in the mirror the whole time and he saw her looking even making eye contact with her in the mirror.

"Since you seen mine can get a peek of yours?," asked the man.

"Just a peek," said Miranda without ever turning around towards him. She then reached back and lifted the back of her dress revealing most of her bare ass to him.

"Very nice," he commented, then she pulled her dress down and he left. She finished her makeup and styled her hair a little. As she was leaving two men were walking in.

"Are you leaving," asked one of the men.

"Yes," she said

"No peek then," asked the man disappointedly.

"Sorry, maybe some other time," she said as she smiled at the men. She then took her bag and went back to her office. Once back at her desk Miranda caught up on some work but a short while later Mike called her into his office. She went into his office and stood silently waiting for him.

"Now that you are showered and dressed I can do my daily inspection," said Mike. He walked around her while looking her up and down. Finally he spoke again saying, "Ok, looks good now show me what you're wearing underneath your dress." Miranda obediently slipped off her dress and when Mike held out his hand she handed the dress to him and he placed it on his desk. She now stood completely nude except for her blue heels. The door to his office was wide open and anybody walking by would see her nude body, she was aware of his this but not too concerned anymore.

As Mike walked around Miranda examining her nude body he inhaled deeply taking in the aroma of her freshly showered body.

"Your scent is intoxicating," Mike stated as he continued to circle her. He stopped and whispered in her ear, "I really want to fuck you right now." She let out a quiet moan and he asked her, "Do you want me to fuck you right here and now?"

"Yes, please," she answered breathlessly.

"Bend over the desk," ordered Mike and she promptly complied. She stepped closer to the desk and bent over placing chest on top of the desk. "Spread your legs," he told her and as she was doing so he used his foot to push her foot spreading her legs even wider. She couldn't see him but he had by now removed his pants, shoes and underwear. Then suddenly without warning he shoved his erect cock into her wet pussy. Miranda looked to her side and out the wide open door of the office before she wasn't too bothered by the open door but now that was getting fucked she got nervous. Her nervousness about being seen getting fucked only turned her on more and deep down she kind of wanted to get caught.

Mike was really pounding her pussy hard and Miranda was coming close to orgasming, when she heard a noise in the outer office. A few seconds later two men appeared at the doorway once they took one step into the office they stopped in their tracks and just stared at the scene before them. It was Chet and another man they stood in silence as Miranda got fucked, she had turned her head toward the door and was looking at them as she got pounded. The men rarely looked at her face and instead focused on her dangling tits that swayed back and forth with each of Mike's thrusts.

Watching the men watch her pushed her over the edge and she had an amazing orgasm. She loudly moaned and groaned while convulsing. Mike never stopped fucking her as she came but shortly after she finished he pulled out and said, "Let me finish in your mouth." She quickly spun around and got down on her knees then he stuck his cock into her awaiting mouth. She vigorously sucked his cock but a few seconds later he ejaculated in her mouth. She as usual swallowed it all with ease and then licked his cock clean.

Mike stepped away to get dressed and the other men's mouths were agape at the sight they had just witnessed. Miranda remained on her knees as the men continued to ogle her naked body. Mike was now fully dressed so Miranda stood up but didn't bother to cover up. "Is there anything else you need sir?," asked Miranda.

"No, that will be all Miranda," answered Mike.

"Very well," she said as she grabbed her dress and went back to her desk without putting it back on. Once at her desk she put the dress back on and resumed her work. Mike had closed the door to talk to the men. Miranda laughed to herself thinking he closes the door to talk to the men but leaves it open while he's fucking her.

A little while later she went to bathroom to clean up. Her vagina was still leaking a little bit and with no panties on she was worried her dress might get soiled. She was in the bathroom wiping her pussy clean when all of a sudden Will walked in she had absentmindedly forgot to look the door. She was standing with her dress pulled up to her bellybutton wiping herself with paper towels. "Oh, sorry I didn't know anybody was in here," said Will.

"It's ok I'm almost finished," she said so he just stood there watching her wiping.

"Is that semen you're wiping out?," asked Will with a wicked grin.

"No it's just pussy juice, he finished in my mouth," she responded then stuck out her tongue at him.

"Finished in your mouth, where did he start then?," questioned Will.

"In my pussy of course," remarked Miranda.

"So now you're letting guys fuck you now," retorted Will.

"Well I think they were getting a little bored of blow jobs," was her come back.

"Well I think I'm bored of blow jobs too, what do you got to say to that," he said as he shut the door behind him. Miranda threw away the paper towel in her hand then turned toward the sink and bent over while spreading her legs wide and sticking her ass out. Will didn't waste any time accepting the invitation and immediately dropped his pants. After stroking his cock a few times to get it hard enough he put it into Miranda pussy and started to fuck her.

"Let me know when you're about to come, you can't come inside of me just finish in my mouth please," requested Miranda. He agreed and continued to fuck her.

A couple of minutes later he said, "I'm going to come," and pulled out of her and stepped back. She spun around and got on her knees but as she went to put his cock in her mouth it was too late and he shot semen onto her face. She quickly grabbed his cock and put it in her mouth keeping half his load in her mouth. After he was finished she stood up and started washing her face as he pulled his pants up. She was still washing her face as he started to leave. Her dress was still pulled up above her waist.

As he left he smacked her bare ass hard and said, "Wow, that was amazing, thank you."

She instinctively responded, "You're welcome." After he left she finished washing her face then went back to her desk.

Miranda hadn't been working very long when she noticed all the men in the office started to gather in the lobby in front of her desk. She counted nine men which she believed to be all the men that worked in the office with her. As soon as the last man arrived Mike came out of his office holding a piece of paper and a bag.

"Ok, we're going to do the bulletin now," announced Mike.

"But I haven't written one yet," pleaded Miranda.

"It's ok I have it right here, you just need to read this," he said holding up the paper.

"Ok," was her response as she stood up to go out to the shop.

"But first you need to get changed into this," Mike said holding up the bag.

"Ok, I'll go get changed," said Miranda as she reached for the bag but Mike pulled it back.

"You can get changed right here," he countered. Miranda opened her mouth to protest but decided it would be of no use. Mike continued saying, "Take off your dress." All ten men were staring in anticipation of her nudity. Miranda had been naked in front a crowd of men before but this was the largest audience she has had at work. Miranda knew the men wanted a show so she decided to give them one. She very slowly and seductively started taking off her dress. She started with the shoulder straps, taking them off one at a time. Next she peeled the dress down her chest slowly revealing her tits a millimeter at a time. Once her tits were fully exposed she picked up the pace slightly until she reached her waist. Upon reaching her pussy she slowed down again and ever so slowly she pushed the dress down past her shaved pussy. After her pussy was revealed she slid the dress down past her legs to the floor. She stepped out of it and bent over to pick it up, then put it on the desk.

All the men ogled her nude body as she waited for Mike to hand her the outfit he wanted her to wear. Most of the men in her audience had already seen her naked before, but having so many eyes on her really turned her on a lot. First he handed her a light pink lace thong. She put on the thong and he handed her a matching bra which she also put on. The lace of the bra was so light and thin that her nipples and a areolas were visible through it. Not only was their darker color visible but her arousal had caused her nipples to become hard and they were sticking out under the thin material. Miranda waited expecting more to the outfit but when she looked to Mike he simply said, "Ok, let's go." The men started going out to the shop. Miranda was paralyzed for a second thinking there was no way she could face all the men in the shop in this revealing outfit with her hard nipples clearly visible.

"I, I can't...," Miranda started to protest but Mike put his hand on her bare back and directed her toward the door.

"Of course you can, now let's go," said Mike as he continued to push her out the door. Once out in the shop she saw that all the workers were already gathered, and they let out a loud cheer when they saw her in the sexy lingerie. Mike directed her to stand right in front of the men and handed her the bulletin to read. "Just read this as it is written," he said. Mike quieted the cheering crowd and Miranda began reading the bulletin.

Most of the bulletin was the usual stuff, up coming projects, important dates and announcements, but the end was new and unexpected for Miranda. She read it word for word saying, "Now I would like to announce the employee of the week. The winner of employee of the week will get to spend 20 minutes alone with me, Miranda to do whatever they want."

Miranda's mouth was agape at the shock of what she just read, but Mike made her continue saying, "Go on finish."

"And the winner of employee of the week is Chad, congratulations Chad," she said reading the rest of the bulletin. The crowd cheered, especially Chad, but Miranda merely smiled. She was in shock of the news but at the same time highly aroused at the thought of what she might have to do. Her current arousal only added to her previous state of arousal of having to strip nude in front of ten men. By now she could feel her pussy getting very wet and soaking into her panties, she just hoped no one would notice.

Chad walked up to Miranda and gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheek. He then held her hand and turned her around so he and everybody else could see her exposed ass cheeks. The crowd erupted with hoots and whistles at seeing her bare ass. This only elevated Miranda's arousal and by now she was sure the wetness of her panties was visible. "When do I get to collect my prize," Chad asked Mike.

"Later this afternoon, I'll have Miranda come and get you," said Mike.

Miranda turned back to face the crowd and someone in the crowd shouted, "Bring us back those wet panties Chad, I want to sniff them." The crowd broke out into laughter including all the office employees behind her. Miranda was mortified but the humiliation was only turning her on more. Mike ordered everybody back to work and the crowd dispersed. Mike motioned Miranda toward the door and she led the way as all the office guys wanted to follow her in. Miranda knew they wanted a show and she didn't disappoint them, swaying her hips seductively as she walked back to the office.

Once back at her desk she turned to Mike and asked, "Can I put my dress back on."

"No, I think you should stay like that until Chad gets his 20 minutes with you. Since he won you looking like that I think he should get what was promised," answered Mike. Mike took her dress and left her in her underwear at her desk.

A short while later Mr. Patterson approached Miranda's desk and as he walked up she asked, "Hi, Don what can I do for you?"

"Do you remember what we talked about after your shower?", he asked her.

"Of course, are you ready now?", she answered.

"Yes, your little show out there really put me in the mood. Join me in my office," he said. With that she got up and followed him to his office. Miranda was so turned on by now that she really needed to get fucked again and was glad it would be Mr. Patterson, or Don as he wanted her to call him. Don's office was bigger than Mike's and also had a large sofa, but Don's office also had a wet bar and it's own bathroom. Once inside he locked the door behind him, not wanting to be interrupted. Miranda was put at ease knowing they wouldn't get walked in on.

"What do you want me to do? Do you want me to strip for you Don?," asked Miranda.

"As much as I love looking at you in your pretty pink lingerie, I want to see you take them off...very slowly, please," said Don. She obeyed and started taking off her bra very slowly, almost like slow motion. As she was doing this the old man started unbuttoning his shirt.

"Let me undress you when I'm done, please," she asked, he nodded and stopped. After taking her time to remove her bra she dropped it on the floor. She now moved on to her panties and again moved in slow motion as she slid them down past her vagina. She slowly slid them all the way down her legs instead of letting them drop. She then stepped out of them and walked up to Don and started unbuttoning his shirt. She removed his shirt then the under shirt he was wearing. Next she knelt in front of him and untied and removed his shoes and socks. She moved on to his pants unbuttoning and lowering them to his ankles, he then stepped out of them and put them to the side. She now reached for the waistband of his boxers but instead of pulling them down right away, she ran her fingers along the inside of them. Once she had teased him for a few seconds with her fingers she slowly lowered his underwear to the floor. He stepped out of them and when she looked back up she was staring directly at his semi hard penis.

She instinctively took his cock into her mouth. After sucking his cock until it was hard, she stood up and kissed him on the neck while letting his hard cock rub against her wet pussy. She whispered in his ear, "Do you want to fuck me now?" He only nodded. "Where do you want me?," she asked.

"On the couch," he said. Miranda went over and laid down on the couch. Don laid down on top of her and she guided his cock into her wet pussy. Don went slow and didn't rush and pound like the younger men did. Miranda was enjoying his slow methodical fucking because it allowed her to develop her own arousal. He continued to fuck her and she grew ever closer to orgasm. After nearly ten minutes she started to orgasm and began moaning loudly. As Don heard this he picked up his pace as she continued to come. A couple of minutes after she started coming Don ejaculated into her pussy. After he finished he sat up on the couch breathless and sweaty. Miranda leaned over and cleaned him up with her mouth.

"You were amazing, that was great thank you," said Miranda.

"Oh no, I'm the one who should be thanking you. That was some of the best sex I've ever had, you're really good at that," said Don.