Miranda at Work Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally the inevitable happened and he ever so slowly slipped the dress down over her tits, baring them to the audience. Miranda continued to dance pretending to be unaware of her lewd exposure. She was now only covered around her mid section with all her intimate parts fully nude. Her dance partner decided to highlight that fact and grabbed her hand and spun her around a few times. The whole bar now saw her shaved pussy and hard projecting nipples on her bare breasts. He let go of her hand and said, "Dance for me baby." She started to dance more provocatively as he stepped back.

All the men from her work were now standing at the edge of the dance floor watching her and most of the bar patrons were also watching her dance seductively. By now Miranda didn't care who was watching as her beer buzz and arousal had completely taken her over. She continued to dance nearly nude, swaying and gyrating for her audience.

Eventually her coworkers couldn't take any more and one of them grabbed her hand and pulled her off the dance floor saying, "Ok, I'm ready let's go." She was led outside by the eight coworkers, still with her dress bunched up around her waist. The man who led her out by the hand, now leaned her up against a truck and began kissing her deeply while groping her tits. After a couple of minutes a second man stepped in and removed her dress completely before he also started kissing and groping her. All this was taking place in a lit up parking lot behind the bar. Each one of the men took their turn with her and she was so aroused that she was not fully aware of her surroundings.

There were other people in the parking lot, some were already outside smoking but others had come outside just to watch her and they all were enthralled by the spectacle. Eventually one of her coworkers opened the tailgate of the truck, which had a camper shell and a mattress inside the bed. Miranda was motioned into the back of the truck, where she laid down and spread her legs. The crowd in the parking lot had moved so that they had a clear view into the back of the truck and of Miranda's pink, wet and wide spread pussy.

Each of her coworkers took turns climbing into the truck and fucking her as the crowd watched on. Two of them even went back and fucked her a second time. Miranda for her part had several orgasms and was in her own world of ecstasy and pleasure. When they were all done with her Brian motioned to her to come out, he then took her to his car. As she walked across the parking lot completely nude some in the crowd cheered her performance. Once in Brian's car he drove her home, then he handed her her dress. She didn't bother putting it back on, she merely grabbed it and her bag and went inside. Once in her room she fell fast asleep.