Miranda at Work Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You should see me give a blow job, I'm even better at that," countered Miranda.

"I definitely will, for sure," he said as he got up and put on his boxers. "Do you want a drink?," he asked her.

"Just some water please," she answered. He came back with water for her and a scotch on the rocks for himself. They sat on the couch drinking their drinks and when she was done she asked, "Can I use your bathroom?"

"Go ahead, be my guest," he said as he continued to sip his drink. Miranda went to the bathroom and cleaned up her vagina and washed her face.

"I really hate to fuck and run but I should probably get some work done before lunch," she said while putting her bra and panties back on. Don just chuckled and waved bye to her.

Back at her desk she felt strange working in her underwear, but there she was. Her panties were still damp from her arousal earlier but she wiped most of Don's semen out of her pussy. She was able to get a lot of work done before lunch.

As the lunch hour neared, she wondered what she would do for food as she had not brought anything to eat. She had half expected someone to buy her lunch even though that meant another sexual favor in exchange. She wondered if she should dare going out to the food truck in her bra and panties with all the shop guys watching. The thought of it caused her pussy to get wet again and she tried in vain to get the thought out of her head. She couldn't stop imagining all the workmen groping her in her underwear. Maybe even ripping them off her and stripping her naked, then gangbanging her right there in the shop. She was lost in her fantasy when someone walked up to her desk.

"Hello, I'm Peter I'm one of the salesmen here and I won the opportunity to take you to lunch," said the man.

"Oh, hello Peter. That's great I'm starving, but I can't go to lunch cause I'm still in my underwear, see," said Miranda as she stood up to show him her state of dress.

"Oh yeah, that's right, well delivery it is then," responded Peter. He pulled out his phone and asked, "Do you like Chinese food?"

"Sure, I could go for Chinese," answered Miranda.

He typed on his phone for couple of minutes then said, "The food will be here in 15 to 20 minutes, just bring it to my office when it gets here, ok."

"Ok, no problem," she answered. As he went back to his office Miranda realized she would have to meet the delivery driver in her bra and panties. 'Figures I'd be exposed some more' she thought. Fifteen minutes later the driver entered the business and walked up to Miranda's desk. When the driver saw what she was wearing he gave her a puzzled look and she just said, "casual Friday," and smiled at him. He smiled back then took a long look at her body especially her tits then left.

Miranda took the food to Peter's office. His office was about the same size as Mike's and also had a medium size sofa but he also had a coffee table too. He placed the food on the coffee table and they both sat down on the sofa. Peter kept staring at Miranda inquisitively and eventually she asked, "What? What is it?"

"Would it be too much to ask for you to strip before we eat?," asked Peter.

"Oh no, not at all," she answered as she stood up and removed her bra then she slipped off her panties. Peter had seen her strip this morning but this was much better as she was right in front of him.

"Thank you, that's awesome," he replied. They ate their lunch and when they were done he asked, "What now, how does this work?"

"Well, generally I pay you guys back with sexual favors for buying me lunch, so I can suck your dick or you can fuck me, your choice," she explained.

He thought about it for a few seconds then said, "I really want to have sex with you but I heard your blow jobs are amazing."

"Well we can start by having sex then finish with the blow job," she said.

"Oh wow, that would be perfect," he said as his face lit up in a huge smile.

"Ok, let's do it," she said as she laid down on the couch adding, "Right here good?" He nodded as he took off his pants. His penis was already hard as he laid on top of her and shoved it into her pussy.

He continued to fuck her for two or three minutes then said, "Ok, your turn," as he pulled out and laid back on the other end of the couch. She sat up and leaned over him taking his cock into her mouth. She started to suck his cock with a lot of enthusiasm, since she wanted to live up to the rumor that her blow jobs were amazing. After a couple more minutes he came in her mouth and of course she happily ate it all up. He continued to lie down even after she was done with him. Finally he caught his breath and spoke saying, "Oh my god that was amazing, the guys weren't lying you really are very good at that."

"Thank you, I try my best to please," she responded with a big smile on her face. Miranda went back to her desk, by now she had become used to wearing only underwear. She was so comfortable now that she was totally unaware that she was basically half naked. When a driver arrived with a package she got up to sign for it and totally forgot about her appearance until the driver said something about it. His comment shocked her back to her senses but after her initial embarrassment she just responded by saying, "It's casual Friday." And when she saw the driver looking her up and down, she decided to give him a little extra and did some sexy poses for him, even turning around and showing him her exposed ass.

"Wow, thank you that just made my day," the driver exclaimed.

"You're very welcome, have a nice day," responded Miranda.

Miranda went back to work and a short time later Mike came to her desk. "I think it's time for Chad to receive his reward," Mike said.

"Ok, what do I need to do?," she asked.

"You'll need to go out to the shop and get him, then you can use the spare office," he answered.

"You want me to go out into the shop dressed like this...alone?," questioned Miranda.

"Yes, you'll be fine I'm sure," he said. Miranda got up and went out the door to the shop. She was nervous and turned on, so she decided to make the most of it. Once she was in the shop she swayed her hips and stuck out her tits. She seductively sauntered through the shop looking for Chad. All the workers turned to stare at her, some even whistled and cat called her. She didn't see Chad at first and asked one of the men where he was. The man pointed to the top of a large piece of equipment.

She walked over to the equipment and called up at him, "Chad are you ready to get your reward?,"

Chad was welding something and after several seconds he stopped and looked down at her and said, "Give me a couple of minutes to finish this then we'll go,"

"No problem, can I wait here?," asked Miranda.

"You can wait right here," said a large man standing next to her as he picked her up and placed her on top of a large tank about four feet above the ground. The metal tank felt very cold on her bare ass. As she looked down she saw that almost every worker had stopped working and was staring at her. She patiently waited enjoying the attention of all the men. After a couple of minutes Chad was done and he climbed down.

"Ready?," Chad asked.

"Absolutely, but I need help getting down," she said as she gestured for help. The same man that put her up on the tank reached up lifted her off then down to the ground. "Thank you, kind sir I owe you one," she said.

"I'll hold you to that," responded the man. Miranda just smiled and winked at him.

"Ok, let's go," said Miranda.

"Wait, there's something I want you to do before we go," said Chad.

"What is it? This is supposed to be for just you not the whole shop," she said.

"It'll be real quick, I just want to see you use the emergency shower," asked Chad.

"Wearing what," she asked.

"In what you have on now, you don't need to undress...anymore than you already have," he stated. Miranda mulled it over for a few seconds then nodded.

"Ok, I'll do it, but just a few seconds," she agreed. Miranda walked underneath the shower head and turned toward the crowd that had gathered to watch her impromptu show. All the workers had formed a semicircle to watch her take a shower in her bra and panties. Chad reached over and pulled the lever and water sprayed down on Miranda. She did not anticipate how cold the water would be and she let out a loud yelp as the frigid water hit her. Many in the crowd chuckled at her reaction. She recovered and continued the shower, turning around and getting her entire body wet, even her hair. The cold water was having an effect on her body and her nipples became very hard and erect. The water also made the lingerie more transparent than it was before and her tits, especially her nipples were very exposed. She continued to shower putting on quite a show, even thrusting out her tits in the now see-thru bra. There were shouts from the crowd for her to remove her bra or strip completely, but she waved the requests off. After a another minute she motioned for Chad to stop the shower and the show was over. She stood there wiping water from her face and hair, while the crowd continued to watch.

"Ok, I'm done now but I need to grab a towel," she said to Chad. As they walked away the crowd cheered so she turned around and bowed to them. They walked to the locker room then all the way back to the shower stall.

"Oh wow, there's shower supplies in here now," exclaimed Chad. He continued talking asking her, "Have you been taking showers in here?"

"Yeah, I took one this morning when I got here," she answered as she grabbed a towel off the hook and started drying off.

"I'd love to see that," he said.

"Maybe some other time as I've already showered," she said. They walked into the office while she continued to dry her hair. Once inside Miranda led him to the spare office and said, "Mike said we could use this room." They entered and she locked the door behind her. "Ok, what do you want to do now, employee of the week?," she asked him. Inside the room was a desk, a table, some chairs and even a sofa. It was used only for storage so everything was pushed against the walls and in one corner was a stack of boxes.

"First I want to see your luscious tits, I've been thinking about them since you showed me your pussy yesterday," he said. She promptly complied and removed her bra for him, then she laid it flat on the table hoping it would dry out. "Now the panties," he said. She again complied and took off her panties putting them with her bra. Chad stood and ogled her body for several seconds then said, "Go lay on the couch I want to play with those tits."

Miranda was happy to hear it as nobody had touched her tits in a while. As Miranda went to lay on the couch Chad stripped naked and joined her. Once she was laying down he straddled her on the couch sitting up. He placed a hand on each tit and began roughly pawing at them. Eventually he leaned forward and put his mouth on a tit and began suckling it while at the same time rolling the other nipple between his fingers. Miranda was in heaven and closed her eyes as she relished the sensation. He continued to play with her tits for several minutes switching his mouth back and forth between tits.

Eventually he stopped and licked his way down her stomach until he reached her pussy. Once at her pussy he proceeded to lick and suck, then inserting two fingers into her. Miranda still had her eyes closed enjoying every second of it, she was getting closer to an orgasm and started writhing in ecstasy. He sensed she was getting close and picked up his pace and intensity, and within a minute she had an intense orgasm.

Once she had stopped moaning and convulsing he told her, "Turn over, I'm going to fuck you now." She rolled over onto her stomach and lifted her ass for him. He stroked his cock a few times to get it fully hard, then inserted it into her soaking wet pussy. He then proceeded to fuck her hard, making a loud noise every time he slapped against he ass. She wondered if anybody outside the room could hear. He fucked her for quite a while almost ten minutes, then finally he came, gripping her hips hard as he thrust as deep as he come, shooting his seed deep inside of her.

"Am I out of time," he asked her as he got off the couch.

She mumbled, "I think so," as she was still laying on the couch with her ass up in the air. She was still recovering while he was dressing. When she finally got up he was fully dressed.

"That was awesome, you're an amazing fuck," he said. He then grabbed her panties and said, "I promised someone these." He unlocked the door and left, leaving Miranda standing nude with the door wide open.

Miranda was left with only her bra to wear, but luckily she still had the towel she used to dry off. She wrapped the towel around her waist, then put the still wet bra on and went looking for her dress. When she got to her desk she couldn't find her dress, so she went to Mike's office. "Do you happen to know where my dress is?," she asked Mike.

"Why? Don't you like walking around in your bra and panties?," asked Mike.

"I didn't mind that, but Chad has made off with my panties. Apparently he promised someone he would get them for him," she answered.

Mike laughed at her predicament saying, "That's too funny, let me see." She undid the towel letting it fall to the ground, showing him she was naked except for her bra. "Is your bra more transparent than earlier?," he asked her.

"It's still wet," was her answer.

"Still wet? When did it get wet?," quizzed Mike.

"Chad wanted me to use the emergency shower," she stated.

"You took a shower in the emergency shower, what were you wearing?," he asked.

"I was wearing my bra and panties, that's why their wet," she answered.

"You weren't tempted to take them off?," he asked.

"I was and the crowd wanted me to but I was supposed to entertain Chad not everybody else," she answered.

"Crowd? You mean all the men watched you," he exclaimed.

"Yes, they all watched me, but it was brief only a minute long," she said.

"I'd love to see you do that sometime, but with nothing on," he said. She didn't say anything, she just stared at him, so he asked her, "Are you fantasizing about it right now?"

His question snapped her out of her daze as she was in fact fantasizing about it. "Oh sorry, yes I was imagining it," she answered.

"Here's your dress," he said as he pulled the dress out of a drawer, then he added, "But first give me the wet bra." She took off her bra and handed it to him while he handed her the dress. She slipped the dress on and went back to work.

A little while later Miranda could feel Chad's semen leaking out of her and she decided to go clean it up. Since she also needed to return the towel to the shower, she went out to the locker room. Once she got there she was relieved to see nobody inside. She walked straight back to the shower stall and hung up the towel. Next she went into the neighboring stall, and lifted up her dress and proceeded to wipe her vagina with toilet paper. When she finished she flushed and fixed her dress.

As she was leaving she saw four men in the main part of the bathroom. "You said 'some other time' you'd let us have a peek," said one of the men.

"Ok," she said as she turned around and lifted her dress baring her ass to the men.

"Very nice, but we've already seen most of your ass, we want to see something new,"'said another man. Miranda lowered her dress back down and turned around to face the men.

" I guess you're right," she said conceding the point. After a few seconds she said, "How about this." Miranda reached for the straps of her dress slipping them off her shoulders, she then lowered her dress down past her tits. She left her tits exposed to the men for several seconds, letting them get more than a peek. "Will that do for something new," she asked the men.

"Yeah, that's great, your tits are perfect," answered one of the men. Eventually after a few more seconds she pulled her dress up and covered her tits. All the men thanked her for the show.

"It was my pleasure," she said as she walked out smiling at them. She went back to her desk and finished her work for the day.

As it got closer, to the end of the day Miranda started to wonder what she would do for a ride. As she was doing this one of the finance guys came up to her desk and said, "On Friday's me and some of the guys go to my friend's bar and have a few drinks, would you like to join us?"

"I'm not 21, I can't drink," responded Miranda.

"It's ok, my friend owns the bar and you won't get carded if you go with us," countered the man.

"Ok, I'll go then, but I still don't drink that much," she said.

"That's fine, maybe just one or two drinks then," said the man, then adding, "You can ride with me if you don't mind, I'll be done in ten minutes."

"Great, I'll see you then," she said.

The man turned to go but turned back and said, "My name is Brian by the way."

"Nice to meet you Brian," she responded. After he left Miranda grabbed her bag and went to the bathroom to fix her hair and reapply her makeup that had gotten wiped off during the shower and sex. When she came out she looked stunning and Brian was waiting for her.

"Wow, you look super hot," he said. Miranda thanked him for the compliment and they got into his car.

When they arrived at the bar four guys were already there. She saw Will, one of the salesman, the other finance guy, and a guy from the shop. All the men stood to greet her. Will hugged her and asked, "Can I give you a kiss?" When Miranda nodded he proceeded to passionately kiss her while hugging her. The rest of the men followed suit and hugged and kissed her on the mouth, even Brian who had driven her got a turn.

They gave her a beer and a little while later three more guys from the shop showed up. Miranda stood up and hugged and kissed each new guy. Even though she has rarely ever drank alcohol, she quickly drank the beer and the guys ordered her another one. She took a little longer to finish her second beer and was now feeling really good.

There was music playing and Miranda said, "I want to dance, does anybody want to dance with me?" Most of the guys turned her down but one of the late arrivals agreed. They went out onto the dance floor and began dancing. The man had his hands all over Miranda, touching her hips, arms, and even her ass.

Even though they were playing fast rock music, he was dancing very close to her. He slid his hands down over her back and down her ass. Once his hands were below her dress on her thighs he started to slide them back up. As he slid his hands up he pulled her dress up with them. Very slowly he was slipping the dress up her ass and she didn't notice as the beers had made her tipsy. Eventually her entire ass was exposed. She was now nude from the waist down, but her pussy was still blocked by the man's body. He rested his hands on her bare ass and Miranda was now aware she was exposed. She was tipsy and an exhibitionist so she didn't mind and continued to dance. There were about 25 people in the bar, mostly men, and almost all of them were now watching the show on the dance floor. Brian's friend owned the bar so none of the bartenders did anything to stop the show.

Another one of Miranda's coworkers decided to get in on the action, and cut in and started dancing with her. Some patrons got a flash of her pussy when he did. The new guy put his hands on her waist and then slid them up her sides. When he reached her tits he started to fondle them. After a minute or two of fondling he moved his hands to her shoulders. After leaving his hands on her shoulders for a few seconds, he very slowly and slyly slid her straps off her shoulders and down her arms. Miranda even in her state of intoxication knew what he was doing, but did nothing to stop him.