Miranda Ch. 01

Story Info
Mirandas adventure in a closed community BDSM production.
1k words
3.84
5.1k
4
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

-----

Miranda entered a dimly lit, apparently empty room. The floor and the walls were tiled, there was one more door but no windows. On the wall to her left was a large cupboard and some appliances she could not recognize.

She was dressed as asked, although she found it a bit strange. The message she received a couple of days ago clearly stated that she should wear one of her sports outfits she used for yoga and running. This meant a tight black shirt and tight black leggings as well as short socks and sneakers.

Suddenly, she heard a sound and realized that the door through which she entered the room had closed. She tried to open it again, but it was locked. Her level of anxiety at once shot up and she asked herself what she had herself gotten into. Then the other door opened, and someone approached Miranda.

-----

Since her early youth, Miranda was attracted to BDSM and all the shades of grey it offered. Raised in a small town in the countryside, she did not really start to live her desires during her teenage years. She had partners, touched the subject every now and then with them, but could never immerse into it. Only in her early thirties, she truly acknowledged her affection for the kink side. With social media readily available, there was no problem in finding like-minded dates.

She started off with light bondage and spanking. Already after a few sessions, she wanted more. More restraints, more pain, more predicament, more suffering ... and more orgasms. Through one of her partners, she came in touch with a group of people who apparently were able to give her just that. Of course, always in an SSC manner. They called themselves the "beta chapter" and seemed to have almost unlimited ideas and resources.

Now, she felt ready for her next step. Having watched tons of BDSM porn movies, she became more an more interested in becoming an "actress" herself. The beta chapter offered her the chance to be the main actress of a real production. They guaranteed her not show it online but only to carefully selected members in a cinema-like setting at one of their conventions.

They discussed in detail what she liked, her limits and how to safeword -- just in case. For Miranda it felt like a blessing that Jacob agreed to be the main handler of the session. Miranda and Jacob knew each other for some time and already had nice experiences together. On the other hand, she feared him for him knowing how to push her buttons. Sessions were planned for up to six hours on four consecutive Saturday evenings, allowing for some time to rest before the start of a work week.

Miranda could not resist.

-----

The "set card", they jointly developed for the first four sessions reads as follows:

Love: bondage, struggling, nipple play, feet, playing with other girls, spanking, sensory deprivation

Love-Hate: edging, predicament, wetting desperation, squirting, verbal humiliation, caning, clamps

No-Go: scat, blood, needles, clinical play, permanent damage

-----

Miranda could not properly see the person entering the room. Clearly it was not Jacob and clearly it was a girl. Miranda was irritated. The girl commanded her to stand in the middle of the room. Miranda complied and the room became fully lit. Then the girl introduced herself as "Beth". She explained that she is an aide for Jacob. Her task was now to prepare Miranda for the actual shoot but Miranda understood that Beth might play an active role also in their later play.

Beth asked Miranda to strip completely naked. Miranda felt humiliated as Beth inspected her closely, especially her shaving of the vulva and the anus. Miranda could smell the other woman and got turned on by the thought of playing with her.

From one of the cupboards, Beth fetched a black, largely see through body and some nylon stockings. Miranda quickly put them on, as well as the black high heels she received.

Now, Miranda was asked to put in a pair of contact lenses especially fitted for her. Miranda was used to wearing contacts, so this was easy at first but Miranda was shocked by the effect the contacts had. She could barely see anything, everything was black. Only the light of the strongest spotlights could be seen at what felt like large distance. She used similar contacts before, but these were much more powerful.

Using some rope, Beth now tied a box tie, leaving Miranda's hands tied to her back and nicely exposing her breasts. Miranda was forced to stand still as it was quite difficult for her to maintain balance, given that she could not see and her feet were in some quite impressive high heels. Beth informed that they were almost ready to proceed to the shooting now, the only thing missing was her gag. Beth fetched a chair and sat down in front of Miranda. Then she asked Miranda to kneel.

Miranda could smell the feet of the other girl first and then she felt them all over her face. She somehow always loved other girls feet, the smell of them and although touching and licking them. Now she was on fire. Beth commanded her to remove the socks from her feet, just by using her teeth. This proved to be quite difficult and Beth had to help a little bit but in the end, Miranda succeeded. She caressed Beth's feet, licked them and put her toes in her mouth. She already was close to heaven. Now Miranda asked her to stand up again. She put one of the socks she wore before in Miranda's mouth and fixed it with some tape. Miranda loved it and almost jumped, when Beth told her that this sock was not just on her feet for the whole day but that she also rubbed her vulva with it, before putting it in Mirandas mouth.

Now Miranda was ready to enter the other room.