Miranda Ch. 02

Story Info
Mirandas adventure in a closed community BDSM production.
1k words
3.9
4k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth led Miranda through the other door. Entering the other room, Miranda sensed that this room must be significantly large then the one before. Due to the blackout contacts she could not see anything, not even some of the large spotlights which helped her to navigate in the other room.

Suddenly, she heard a familiar voice. "Hey Miranda, so nice to see you - what an outfit!!" It was Jacob, her familiar handler. She was relieved and also looking forward to the experience with him this evening.

He called for her and Beth let her go. It was a frightening experience just to follow the sound of him calling, not being able to see and with her arms being tied up. Tripping over would probably lead to an unpleasant injury. Yet she managed to approach him safely.

He made her kneel down and inspected her. Immediately, he could smell how wet she was already. It was always stunning for Jacob to see Miranda in settings like this.

He asked her to lay down on her belly on the floor and tied her ankles to her thighs, leaving her in a frogtie position. He knew that this was one of the positions she liked most. It left her immobilized, but not quite. It exposed her feet and it provided easy access for anybody to her anus and her vulva.

Now he removed her high heels and started to tickle her feet which were still in the nice black stockings. He rubbed her feet with his hand and made her smell his hand. She could smell that her feet started to sweat a bit already. This, combined with Beth's sock, which she still had in her mouth, made her even more horny.

Briefly, it came to Miranda that all she did was recorded and was to be shown to an audience later. Though she was so into it, that the thought passed again.

"Miranda, can you hear the buzzing in the distant?", Jacob asked. Miranda could indeed hear something but could not quite pinpoint where it came from. "Make your way to it and you will receive a nice reward!", he said. Miranda tried to wiggle on the floor towards the sound. It was painful and exhausting but she managed to slowly get closer. Being a bit closer, she knew exactly what the sound was. It was a vibrator, probably some Magic Wand type which she used at home for her own pleasure as well. She was getting even wetter and tried to quickly reach the vibrator - until she hit some furniture. "Shit, what is that?", she thought.

Jacob started to laugh. "So close and yet so far... your little friend is on top of a bed, dangling from the ceiling. If you make it on the bed and then lift your pussy a bit, you might make it. Damn, she hated these kind of games. She tried to climb the bed, which was really difficult, not seeing, arms tied on the back, legs in a frogtie. At one point she managed to get to her toes and put at least the upper body on the bed. It was a real love-hate situation for her. She heard the buzzing, felt ashamed of her clumsiness and at the same time got aroused by the feeling of challenge.

Finally, she made it, she was on the bed! It was easy to localize the vibrator and she was able to touch it with her pussy. Even though there was almost no pressure applied, as it was dangling from the ceiling, it did the trick. She got closer and closer to an orgasm. Now she was almost there but the vibrator dangled away. Crap, she hated that. She was able to reestablish a touch again. It felt terrific, even the little denial. Now she prepared for an explosion. An then the vibrator turned off.

Miranda was furious. She was so close. Jacob approached her. He laughed and told her that it was far too early for an orgasm and even worse, she did not even ask for permission to come. Miranda was devastated.

He started to loosen up the ties on legs and on her arms. It felt good to move a again. Eventually, he also removed the gag. The sock was drenched with drool. Just the contacts remained in place.

Beth came to Miranda and hugged her. She knew how hard it could be to be denied of an orgasm just so close. She said "I think Jacob was a bit harsh on you there, why don't you undress completely and then we will see what we can do". Miranda instantly did as told and removed her body and the stockings. Now she was completely naked.

Beth asked her to get up from the bed and gently grabbed her by her nipples. "Come to the center of the stage, my dear", she said. "Perform a little show for me and I won't disappoint you." "Rub your clit, but with your weak hand, show me how much you want this orgasm." Miranda started to rub her clit with her left hand, which felt a bit strange at the beginning but she started to heat up quickly. She quickly came closer but even remembered to asked for permission. "Sure you can come", Beth said, "I am counting down from 15 and when I am at zero, you can come."

15

14

13

12

Miranda almost could not wait for it

11

10

9

8

She was so close already, it was insane

7

6

5

4

Now she already pictured how she would dissolve in the orgasm

3

2

1

"STOP!!! Take your hand off your clit, hands behind your back, kneel down" Beth screamed

Miranda could not believe it. She was so horny and also so furious again. But she complied. She hated Beth.

Beth giggled and said "Oh my dear, did you really think I would let you come now. You are sweet. But you performed nicely, it even got to me". Then she positioned herself in front of Miranda and pressed Mirandas mouth on to her vulva.

"Lick it, my dear, do it well and I might be nicer to you in your next scene."

Miranda's vulva was soaking wet and even dripping to the floor. Although she hated it, that she did not come, she just loved to lick other girls.