Miranda Gets Owned

Story Info
A woman expects sex with the boss is forced to serve.
8.1k words
4.25
30.8k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
reddog70
reddog70
52 Followers

MIRANDA GETS OWNED

PART ONE: THE PLUNDERED WAITRESS.

Miranda Vixen bent down and opened the case of caramel syrups. Glancing behind her at the creaking sound of the door opening, she saw her boss standing in the doorway. His eyes were glued to her ghetto ass. Smirking, she wiggled it for him, then stood up with two bottles of caramel in hand.

At work, he was Dirk Senior or just Senior. Away from the restaurant. If it was just him, Dirk was fine. Miranda had conditioned herself to keep them separate. Dirk senior was a big guy. He stood six foot six and was slightly flabby. Miranda did side gigs, helping him with his catering business. So far, she had managed to keep him from more than getting her drunk horny and sliding halfway to third base after they finished a job.

But it was a losing battle. Miranda was very submissive when it came to sex and got very horny when she was drinking. She was single, but Dirk Senior was not. He didn't care that he was married, but Miranda did. Also, Dirk was a pudgy old man. But Miranda knew he would keep at her until he got into her pants. As this thought crossed her mind, Dirk Junior stepped up beside his father. Tall and bulky for an 18-year-old, Junior was black as midnight.

Dirk senior and his wife were both white. No one bothered to question Dirk Junior's ethnicity as Dirk Senior would fuck any female older than 18. "Hi, Miranda. How you doing today" JR asked, ogling her tits.

'I'm doing great, Junior. You ready for football season to start?" Miranda asked, smiling at him.

"Hell yeah: Junior answered.

Dirk Senior glared at the boy, and Junior left. "I need you later than normal for tonight's job, okay?" Senior asked, letting her pass by. "Wear a dress tonight. I want you to do the mix and mingle, try to drum up some business." Senior told her.

With her back to him, she rolled her eyes. 'Sure thing, boss," Miranda answered, knowing it was because it was easier to get his hands inside the bodice of her dress than a blouse.

After work, she went home, showered, and changed into a strapless blue flower print sundress. A sexy blue lace push-up bra to torture Dirk and a matching blue lace thong. Skin-toned stocking and sandals finished off her outfit.

Sitting at her vanity, she rubbed her upper arm to reassure herself the birth control capsule was there. Better to not need it and have it than need it and not have it. Afterward, she applied her makeup and chose glossy hot pink lip gloss to round out her war paint.

She checked herself in the mirror, and happy with what she saw, she headed out. Dirk was waiting for her when she got to work. She parked and locked her car, then went to Dirks Dually pickup and climbed in the passenger side.

Dirk Climbed in and tossed her a bottle of watermelon juice. "Try that. You'll like it," He said and started the truck.

Miranda opened the bottle and took a drink. It tasted like someone had squeezed the watermelon like an orange than off-the-counter fruit drinks. It burned all the way down. "WOW," Miranda gasped, feeling the burn go right to her pussy.

"That's smooth, Senior," She said, taking another drink and pulling her bodice and bra out to let some cool air down her reach her ladies.

Dirk watched Miranda's bare breasts pop in and out of view as she pulled on her bodice and bra like a fan. He could see her pink nipples harden and the lightly pebbled texture of her areola turn from pale pink to reddish pink from the alcohol and other spices he had mixed into the drink.

Dirk had spiked Miranda's drinks with an off-the-Internet female libido enhancer for the last three months. He smiled as in just five minutes, she was leaned back in the seat, her legs rubbing together subconsciously as she continued to fan her tits and take small swigs of the fruity drink; It was half gone.

It was a forty-minute minute drive out to the job. About twenty minutes into the driveway, as Miranda used her bodice and bra to fan her breasts, she felt the clasp of her bra pop open. Her dress was strapless, and she usually didn't wear a bra with it anyway, so it wasn't a big deal. It would give her an excuse to get some air to her ladies. God, her nipples were so hard they ached.

No help for it, Miranda thought. She glanced sideways at Dirk, reached inside her bodice, and pulled the broken bra out of her dress. The bodice went down as the bra came up, and her perky DDDs popped free, bouncing and jiggling. Miranda finished removing her bra and glanced at Dirk again. His hungry eyes stared at her chest, not the road.

"Enjoying the view?" Miranda purred and shook her tits for him. Okay, so she egged him on sometimes but never like this.

"If you take your panties off too, there's an extra hundred bucks in it for you," Dirk suggested with a hungry look at her dress-covered crotch.

Miranda heard the sultry tone of her own voice when she answered. "As much as I would love an easy hundred, you "d wreck the truck and kill us both." Miranda simpered.

Dirk pulled the truck over to the side of the road and brought it to a stop. Horny as hell now and never one to back down from a challenge, Miranda unbuckled her seat belt, turned toward Dirk on the bench seat, lifted both her legs onto it so they were toward him, and hiked up her dress.

Dirk's slacks bulged as his cock hardened at the sight of Miranda's pale thighs. The crotch of the blue thong was dark with her arousal and wasn't even covering her pussy. Her smoothly shaved cunt glistened as Miranda lifted her hips, pulled her panties off, and spread her legs. What am I doing? She thought to herself for just a fraction of a second, then she spread her pussy lips apart, showing him how wet she was.

Miranda let Dirk get a long look then she began to tease her pussy, sliding a finger in and out slowly. With a throaty moan and a disappointed sigh, Miranda pulled her finger out of her cooch and sucked it Clean, then closed her legs and sat up.

Miranda turned around and leaned into the back of the double cab, dropping her bra and panties onto her purse. She knew this was a mistake as Dirk's hand was up to her skirt almost instantly. Miranda was pressed against the back of the seat, and she moaned, "Don't Dirk," as his big fingers invaded her wet needy pussy.

"Don't what?" Dirk asked, shoving another finger into her pussy, and then his thumb up her ass.

"OH," Miranda cried out at the rough penetration. Followed by a huskier moaned, "Ohhh." As Dirk moving the fingers inside her pussy.

Miranda bucked and moaned as Dirk roughly finger fucked her. She didn't hear the steering wheel clack up over the rig's diesel engines or her own moans. Dirk's finger twisted, twirled, delved, and pumped her cunt and asshole mercilessly.

"OH. OH Fuck," Miranda wailed, her body jerking and quivering as her pussy spurted juice all over Dirk's big hand and the truck seat.

Dirk's bulky body shoved her even farther over the seat back. Her breasts bouncing wildly, she clutched at whatever she could to keep from being flung over the seats into the back of the cab. But that was not Dirk's intention.

Yanking her dress over her ass while he finger fucked her dripping pussy to orgasm, Dirk unbuckled his pants and shoved them down with his free hand. He pulled his fingers out of her drenched cunt and slapped her ass hard; as he plunged his raging nine-inch cock balls deep into the surprised waitress.

Still shaking in orgasm, Miranda yelped in surprise, moaning and whimpering as his soda bottle thick cock plowed into her and stretched her pussy like a jawbreaker through a straw. "STOP DIRK! STOP! DON'T!" She squealed as his cock head thumped into her cervix, sending a sharp shock wave throughout her body.

'You want this, don't you, Miranda?' Dirk demanded, slapping her ass hard as he continued pounding his cock head against her cervix.

"NO!' Miranda wailed between slutty moans as he took her harder.

"WHAT!" Slap, 'I," smack, "DIDN'T," smack, "HEAR," smack, "THAT," smack. Dirk shouted, punctuating each word with a full-armed slap across her ass while still pounding her quivering cunt with his long fat cock.

"UHH. UHHNn. YES! I WANT IT! I WANT YOU TO FUCK ME. FUCK ME, PLEASE, OHMYGOD!" Miranda shrieked as he slapped her ass again, sending her into a convulsive orgasm, squirting pussy juice everywhere as Dirk slammed balls deep.

Dirk slammed his cock against Miranda's cervix so hard she felt a sharp pain, then his monster cock head plowed its way into her cervical canal, which blasted her with a scalding river of cum. With a little girl sob, Miranda went limp across the back of the seat, her muscles twitching and clenching as

pussy juice gushed out of her. Dirk held her there until every last drop of his seed had been deposited in her uterus.

Pulling out of her tight trembling fuck tunnel, he dragged her around by the hair to face him. "Suck my cock clean, Miranda!" Dirk commanded roughly, rubbing his cum covered member all over her face.

"Yes, sir," Miranda whimpered, too stunned to fight him as she licked and sucked his cock and balls completely clean before instinctively bobbing up and down on his member, sucking hard and swirling her tongue along his fat shaft.

"That's enough slut. We have time." Dirk said, glancing at the dashboard clock. "Take that dress off, then lay back and spread your legs," Dirk ordered, pulling her off his cock and slapping her across the breasts hard. Miranda sobbed, pulling the dress off as quickly as she could.

Naked but for her stockings now, Miranda lay back on the bench seat and spread her legs whimpering as Dirk moved over her. 'Beg for it!' Dirk barked at her

"Please, Dirk, fuck me." Miranda sobbed.

'Guide me." Dirk ordered. Miranda wrapped her small hand around

his fat cock shaft whimpering when she saw that her hand was too small

to close around the veiny shaft.

She guided his plumb-sized cock head to her throbbing cum dripping entrance. With a loud throaty moan, she felt him impaler her with his monster cock. He didn't give her time to adjust but started pounding into her fast and hard. Each slamming thrust shoved her head against the passenger door. The big truck rocked hard, and the cab filled with his grunts and her moaning cries of lust as he fucked her so hard she saw stars.

Without warning, he tensed and drove balls deep with a harsh snarl. His cock hit Miranda's cervix and stretched it wide again before plunging inside. He flooded her uterus with another raging torrent of spunk. Miranda came arching up to meet his thrust, bucking and sounding like an excited retard; Before she slumped bonelessly back to the seat, twitching and spasming.

Time passed, and Dirk got off of Miranda, who lay panting and sobbing, spread eagle on the seat with cum streaming out of her sex-engorged cunt. Dirk smirked down at her. Then he rolled her over and began spanking her. He didn't stop until every inch of her ghetto ass was beet red. Then he dragged the sobbing girl over to him.

"Beg me to suck on your breasts, beg me to mark you as mine!" Dirk commanded Miranda.

Miranda, sobbing and blubbering, whimpered, "Suck my breasts,"

Dirk slapped her breasts hard, "Beg like you mean it, Miranda!"

Miranda Jerked, having a close-up view of his shinny; I just broke your cunt, monster cock. She looked up at him, "Please, Dirk, my breasts are aching for you, suck on them and mark me your's," she moaned huskily, knowing nothing else would appease him.

"Feed it to me whore." Dirk ordered.

Humiliated, Miranda moved close, drew Dirk's head down to her chest with one hand, and lifted her breast to his lips. Dirk opened his mouth and engulfed her nipple and areola, immediately sucking and biting hard as his free hand gripped her other breast, kneading it roughly. Miranda moaned as her body betrayed her, quickly responding to his demanding mouth and hand.

Miranda felt his teeth biting deep as he sucked on her breasts, flicking her engorged nipple with his tongue. After a few minutes, he pulled back, biting down hard. Miranda yelped as her breast popped free with a loud wet squelch. Miranda didn't wait for a threat or command and lifted her other breasts to his mouth when he released it.

Letting go of her hair, he cupped her saliva-covered breast and sank his fingers into the firm, tender flesh, kneading it as roughly as he had the other. He bit, sucked and licked her nipple and areola for a good five minutes before, with another wet sucking squelch, he bit down and pulled off her tit, making Miranda cry out and cup her breasts tenderly.

Dirk jerked Miranda by her hair so that his cock was pressed against her face. 'You. Be. Long. To. Me." He said, punctuating each word by slapping her face with his cum and pussy juice-covered cock.

'Do you understand?" Dirk asked softly.

'Ye, yes, Dirk," Miranda sobbed.

'Suck me clean again, then clean yourself up." He ordered.

Miranda meekly bent forward to do as she had been told. "No hands," Dirk commanded. Miranda placed her hands flat on the truck's seat, bent down, and began licking and sucking his cock clean. Her face and makeup were a wreck when she had his cock and balls clean.

Miranda retrieved her purse and started fixing her makeup. "Put that hooker red lipstick on And give me your bra and panties' Dirk commanded.

Miranda blinked and saw that her panties were wrapped around her purse strap. She had completely forgotten to put them back on. She handed them to Dirk.

"Pull your dress up and spread your legs!" Dirk ordered her, twisting the crotch around two fingers on his night hand.

Humiliated, Miranda submissively pulled her dress up, lifted her legs onto the seat, and spread them. Dirk reached between her legs and shoved his thong-covered fingers painfully up her pussy. "Ow, ow, that hurts!" Miranda sobbed as he roughly twisted his fingers inside her. Dirk glared at Miranda and pulled his fingers out of her.

"Put your lipstick on and make it thick," Dirk ordered

Miranda, her lips quivering, pulled out a tube of glossy dark red lipstick and put on a heavy coat. Dirk unwound the cum drenched thong from his fingers and held it out to her.

"Put a lipstick kiss on these. Then sign it. I loved having Dirk break my pussy and fill it with cum as a boss should." Dirk commanded Miranda.

Humiliated, sore, and feeling nauseous, Miranda clamped her lips together on the cum soaked crotch of her thong, leaving a lipstick kiss. Then she carefully signed it as she had been told. When she finished, Dirk took the thong from her and hung it on his rear view mirror.

Miranda fixed her makeup and sat against the truck door in silent humiliation and confusion, watching her thong swing and sway on the mirror. The kiss and her autograph fluttered in and out of view. Dirk had purposefully humiliated her. He had fucked her like few men ever had. Her pussy still hurt from how thick his cock was.

Miranda glanced over at Dirk, who returned her look with an arrogant smirk, and her aching pussy throbbed with need. Blushing, Miranda looked away from him and let her long red hair cover her face. He had come inside her twice. God, I hope my birth control works like it's supposed to, she thought.

The catering gig went smoothly except for her frequent trips to the lady's room after her many pussy farts, which sent fresh globs of thick cum running down the insides of her thighs. Damn that man and his big fingers, Miranda thought at one point as she cleaned his thick cream off her inner thigh.

Miranda drank whatever was put in her hand, not caring as she knew Dirk would force her to fuck him again when they were done there. The party had wound down, Miranda and Dirk were packing up, and the customer was hanging out with them. Miranda rolling on a horny buzz, flirted outrageously with the man, letting him grope her and play with her tits right in front of Dirk.

Then the man handed Dirk a hundred Dollar bill. 'Is this enough?" He asked Dirk. 'Sure. But no anal, and use a condom.' Dirk said.

The man took Miranda by the arm and dragged her to the tailgate of Dirks truck. Miranda looked back at Dirk. 'Fuck him like the little slut you are!" Dirk ordered her in a stern voice.

Letting the guy touch her all he wanted in front of Dirk had been a bad idea. Miranda let herself be lifted on the tailgate of the truck. He yanked her dress bodice down off her tits, letting them bounce free, then he pulled a condom out of his wallet and dropped his pants and underwear. His cock was not as big as Dirks, but it was still big and thick.

The man pulled her ass to the edge of the tailgate and unceremoniously shoved his cock into her. Miranda lay back on the truck bed and moaned as the stranger began pumping his cock into her pussy. He fucked her hard and deep for at least ten minutes, then bellowed and came. Pulling out, he pulled the full wet condom off and threw it on her bare chest, splattering her with his cum.

Laying there, Miranda felt humiliation and shame. The man could have jacked off and gotten the same result. She knew Dirk was going to pimp her out. He often said he thought she could make bank as a prostitute. Dirk walked up and looked down at Miranda as her first john as a prostitute walked away.

Dirk reached between her legs and forced his fingers into her pussy and asshole, then finger fucked her making her cum over and over until she squealed and squirted. Miranda tried lying there like a lump of meat, but her body betrayed her. Her legs spread, her hips thrusting up against his pumping hand. As her husky moans echoed around the empty backyard and as the john watched, Dirk made Miranda buck and scream through squirting orgasm after squirting orgasm.

Dirk didn't speak as he pulled the iron-hard monster out of his slacks and slapped it against Miranda's quivering snatch. "Spread your cunt open slut!" Dirk barked harshly.

Miranda moaned in lust, reached down with one hand, and spread her pussy lips apart. "Wider cunt!" he Barked.

Miranda felt the surge of pussy juiced spurt out of her as she pushed fingers from both hands as far into her pussy as she could and spread her spasming vagina as wide as she could. Dirk nodded and placed the head of his cock against the opening of her pussy. Shoving her slick fingers out of the way so he could get inside her. Miranda gripped the edge of the tailgate and braced herself.

Dirk slammed into Miranda so hard his cock didn't even pause as its head hit her cervix, plowing straight into her uterus, and slid sideways against the back wall. Miranda shrieked and screamed as pussy juices squirted and splurted all over her and Dirk. Dirk didn't stop. Instead, he grabbed her hips, dug his fingers into her firm skin, and slammed her onto his hammering cock fucking her even harder.

Then he rolled her over on her belly, not even pulling out. He shoved her legs up in the air and rotated her clenching, sucking cunt around his soda bottle thick cock, Miranda writhing, bucking, and squirting the whole time. Dirk pulled out of her quivering snatch and slid his fat cock head roughly up Miranda's anus.

Miranda bucked back against him violently, screaming in pleasure and agony as he sank his monster fuck rod balls deep into her asshole. Dirk set a slow hard pace. A hard slamming entry, slow, smooth withdrawal. Each slap of his huge cock slamming into her ass echoed across the client's empty backyard and had her sloppy cunt gushing his thick loads of cum and her pussy juices. Miranda's husky slutty moans and wails drowned out everything else.

Close to cumming Dirk pulled his cock completely out of Miranda's asshole, wiped it clean with her dress, and drove himself balls deep in her pussy. His fat cock head hit her cervix, pushing through it once again. With three inches of fat cock buried in her cervical canal Miranda shrieked as her body rocked and rolled with agony and pleasure as he pumped what felt like a gallon of cum into her.

reddog70
reddog70
52 Followers