Miranda Gets Owned

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now, if you let anyone but Senior, Junior, or someone designated by myself or Senior blow a load in this tight cunt of yours, I will be most displeased," Shonda said, followed by the swish of the leash and it snapping across Miranda's thighs.

Miranda screamed, jerking in her bonds. Her tit bounced and jiggled as she shook and sobbed. "Yes, Mistress! Whatever you want, Mistress. I'll Give Senior and Junior strong babies! I'll fuck whoever you want. However you want, Mistress," Miranda sobbed, watching the leash with fear.

Shonda smiled and let the leash slip from her fingers as she walked up to Miranda's spread legs. "It won't all be bad, Miranda," Shonda said and bent between Miranda's legs.

Shonda licked Miranda's inflamed slit gently. Carefully she teased and tongued her pussy until Miranda was moaning and quivering in lust instead of fear. Then Shonda slid a manicured finger with its long scarlet nail inside Miranda's pussy. She curled it into a come hither gesture and began stroking the walls of Miranda's cunt around her G-spot. Miranda was moaning and whimpering when Shonda added a second finger and got into finger fucking the shackled young woman.

In moments Miranda was bucking and jerking as she exploded from one squirting orgasm after another. Shonda clamped her mouth over Miranda's cunt, gulping every drop of her pussy nectar and sucking Dirk's seed out of her sloppy cunt. Over the next few hours, Shonda alternated between pleasure, pain, and both.

When Shonda finally unshackled Miranda, she slid bonelessly to the floor. "A few more instructions Miranda," Shonda said, tugging gently on the leash to get her attention.

"Yes, Mistress," Miranda moaned softly.

"You will refer to Dirk Senior as Master when not in public. You will not make any advances on Dirk Junior. He must figure out some way to claim you on his own. You will refer to him as Young Master if he does it independently. If he commands you to take some snot nose punks load up your cunt you will obey him. But you will inform me immediately!" Shonda told her.

"Yes, Mistress," Miranda said meekly.

"You have had a rough day. I'll show you to your new place, and you can rest. After school, I'll take Junior to the restaurant and have him drive your car home. Now ly there and spread your legs like a good whore," Shonda ordered her curtly.

Miranda obeyed and then began squealing as Shonda smiled down at her and pushed the tip of her left high-heeled shoe into Miranda's sloppy vagina. Miranda thrashed and bucked as Shonda pumped the toes of her foot up and down. The tip of her heals stroked roughly against the walls of Miranda's cunt until she arched up off the floor, squirting and spasming in one of the most violent orgasms of her life.

Shonda cooed huskily, "As long as you remain properly obedient under my foot, you will be rewarded."

Shonda pulled the toe of her heel out of Miranda's sloppy cunt and then pressed down hard on her pussy with the same foot making Miranda cry out in pain. "But if you stray even a little, I'll step on you like a bug," Shonda said, grinding her pussy covered toes painfully into Miranda's cunt and clit.

Shonda moved her foot from the bawling redhead's pussy and watched her cup herself sobbing. "Now suck my shoe clean whore," Shonda ordered and stuck the tip of her stiletto-clad foot near Miranda's face.

Sobbing, Miranda clutched Shonda's ankle and began licking her juices from the expensive leather. "Good girl," Shonda said after a few minutes.

"Now get up and come along," Shonda said, giving the leash a tug. "By the way. As soon as you pull into the driveway, you will put the leashed collar on, then find either myself, Dirk Senior, or Dirk Junior if he has figured out a way to make you obey and kneel, offering it to whoever you find.

"When you offer it, you will say; This whore is ready to be used," Shonda informed Miranda and reveled in the look of horror on the girl's face.

Shonda led Miranda out of the playroom and through the house to the pool area. There was an Olympic-sized heated pool with a glass-walled pool shower and an inset hot tub.

The pool house was a three-room unit. Its living room doubled as the bedroom and dining room, then there was a kitchenette and a full-sized bathroom with a glass-walled shower slash tub.

The wall facing the pool was all plate glass, and only the bathroom was not open to view from the pool area. "Inside the Pool house, if you are alone, you may remove the leash and hang here by the door. But the leash must be attached if you are not alone or leave the pool house." Shonda told her, gesturing at a coat rack next to the door.

"I would get some rest if I were you, Miranda. Unless I miss my guess, my husband will come home around three or four this afternoon and fuck you until he can't get it up anymore. Oh, that reminds me. The dishwasher has a string of Ben Wa balls and a set of anal beads.

Spend at least an hour a day working with each. It will keep your pussy tight, and loosen up your asshole, so the boys don't break your 'O' ring." Shonda ordered Miranda, then walked out the sliding glass door, leaving Miranda alone.

Miranda stood trembling, then collapsed to her knees, sobbing and cursing the day she took the catering job. After a while, she stumbled to the bathroom and took a shower before laying down and falling asleep.